PDA

View Full Version : I will tell the truth about Kobe Bean Bryant (As of right now)

Jimmer55
03-23-2013, 03:36 PM
(I'm a big fan) He's playing selfishly right now. You want to know what he's doing? Instead of making the hockey assist pass, he is making sure he makes the assist pass to make his stats look better. So many times, Kobe just needs to make the simple pass and let the ball swing. Yes, you can be a selfish passer. He's so concerned with getting the assists, he ignores teammates when he knows they'll have to make an extra pass to get a good shot. If he continues playing this way, LA will be bounced early if they even make the playoffs. He's too good to be doing this and he should be ashamed. When Kobe forces his passes to ensure he gets the assist, it leads to a lot of turnovers, too.

He is disgracing his team.

ManRam
03-23-2013, 03:38 PM
oh. it all makes sense now. you're so clairvoyant.

MTL_123
03-23-2013, 03:40 PM
(I'm a big fan) He's playing selfishly right now. You want to know what he's doing? Instead of making the hockey assist pass, he is making sure he makes the assist pass to make his stats look better. So many times, Kobe just needs to make the simple pass and let the ball swing. Yes, you can be a selfish passer. He's so concerned with getting the assists, he ignores teammates when he knows they'll have to make an extra pass to get a good shot. If he continues playing this way, LA will be bounced early if they even make the playoffs. He's too good to be doing this and he should be ashamed. When Kobe forces his passes to ensure he gets the assist, it leads to a lot of turnovers, too.

lmao their still gonna get knocked out in the first round they are not beating the spurs or okc

ThunderousDemon
03-23-2013, 03:43 PM
This forum is garbage.

ThunderousDemon
03-23-2013, 03:44 PM
There always has to be two or more laker related threads in the top 5.

D12 fan
03-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Cmon Jimmer stop it bro, you are giving Lakers fan a bad name with these type of threads. Believe don't bash your own team.

ThunderousDemon
03-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Where is Hawkeye, Justinnum1, and ballhog?

I would have thought that they would have posted something already.

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Cmon Jimmer stop it bro, you are giving Lakers fan a bad name with these type of threads. Believe don't bash your own team.

You're right. Just bash the team with the best player in the NBA who actually has a chance at winning the title.

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Where is Hawkeye, Justinnum1, and ballhog?

I would have thought that they would have posted something already.

Caw!

ManRam
03-23-2013, 04:04 PM
can you make a thread telling us the "truth" about shavlik randolph too. probably thread worthy as well.

Sactown
03-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Caw!

Free like a Seagull! CAW! CAW!

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Free like a Seagull! CAW! CAW!

:laugh:

4milesperday
03-23-2013, 04:24 PM
So you're saying Kobe knows someone else will make an assist but passed on it because he wants the assist? When Kobe wasn't playing, did the Lakers have more assists? or you're just making an assumption here. Either way, Kobe passing the ball in any shape or form should be welcomed, the only problem I see with Kobe is that he plays too many one on one balls down the stretch and treats his teammates as decoys. Defenders play Kobe so tightly in the 4th because Kobe always take everything personal...instead of making the defenders pay by passing to an open teammate, he tries to shoot on top of them. Few go in, plenty misses...but Lakers fans are willing to overlook the 15 missed shots when he makes 3-4 tough shots.

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 06:18 PM
lmao their still gonna get knocked out in the first round they are not beating the spurs or okc
:laugh2:

Truth

Pot meet kettle.

kingsdelez24
03-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Cool story bro, needs more Jimmer love and Keith Smart's a racist posts

Chronz
03-23-2013, 06:46 PM
Yea I doubt Kobe plays for that, and if he is, hes done a poor job of it. The reality is that Kobe has never been an efficient passer, wings that can consistently make the skip pass or "A to C" pass are pretty scarce.

Bruno
03-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Yea I doubt Kobe plays for that, and if he is, hes done a poor job of it. The reality is that Kobe has never been an efficient passer, wings that can consistently make the skip pass or "A to C" pass are pretty scarce.

well said.

championships
03-23-2013, 06:57 PM
People get more and more ridiculous every day with the Kobe bashing.

"He doesn't pass to a person who is going to pass"

That's right up there with "He only has 1 quality championship"

:laugh::laugh:

Hardaway Here
03-23-2013, 07:06 PM
So you're saying Kobe knows someone else will make an assist but passed on it because he wants the assist? When Kobe wasn't playing, did the Lakers have more assists? or you're just making an assumption here. Either way, Kobe passing the ball in any shape or form should be welcomed, the only problem I see with Kobe is that he plays too many one on one balls down the stretch and treats his teammates as decoys. Defenders play Kobe so tightly in the 4th because Kobe always take everything personal...instead of making the defenders pay by passing to an open teammate, he tries to shoot on top of them. Few go in, plenty misses...but Lakers fans are willing to overlook the 15 missed shots when he makes 3-4 tough shots.

I think u mean "Kobe fans" will overlook those missed shots. Once they see 3 out of 15 go in they call him clutch. I know plenty of actual Laker fans who scream at the tv wanting Kobe to pass in the 4th just to watch him take a bad contested jumper instead.

Leftcoast_yg
03-23-2013, 07:33 PM

LOL this forum has turned into BSPN(espn) make an assertion, build on it with assumptions and call it the truth. How people waste away their brains here.

Leftcoast_yg
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM
I think u mean "Kobe fans" will overlook those missed shots. Once they see 3 out of 15 go in they call him clutch. I know plenty of actual Laker fans who scream at the tv wanting Kobe to pass in the 4th just to watch him take a bad contested jumper instead.

Just stop it bro please stop you sound like an idiot.

el hidalgo
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM

nobody says that. the argument is that he only has 1 championship where he was definitively "the man", and that is true.

FraziersKnicks
03-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Thread of the year

Hardaway Here
03-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Just stop it bro please stop you sound like an idiot.

My bad you must only hang out with fans that think kobe is unstoppable. Instead of the rational fans that know kobe always shooting isn't always a good thing.

Hardaway Here
03-23-2013, 07:43 PM

Leftcoast_yg
03-23-2013, 07:53 PM
My bad you must only hang out with fans that think kobe is unstoppable. Instead of the rational fans that know kobe always shooting isn't always a good thing.

I have never implied that kobe should shoot everytime and yes he is unstoppable when he makes the right play for example 1 on 1 vs ariza I will live with kobe taking a shot and missing vs 1 on 1 vs ariza, drives, gets double teamed shoots=bad play. Laker fans will tell you 10 out of 10 times that they would have kobe take over in crunch time if the defense plays him 1 on 1.

amos1er
03-23-2013, 08:31 PM

So, Lebron has been doing that for years. It would have worked fine if his defense wasn't so horrible. He let Ariza get wide ****ing open for two 3's in a row that cost us the game.

DumDum
03-25-2013, 02:33 AM
If LA finds some way to claw on their hands and knees to get in the playoffs Okc/spurs will sweep while resting their starters in the forth game point blank

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 03:05 AM
If LA finds some way to claw on their hands and knees to get in the playoffs Okc/spurs will sweep while resting their starters in the forth game point blank

haha no. What has the lakers record been since the ASG (honest question, I have no idea)? I think the spurs or OKC would win the series but the lakers seem to be playing decent ball lately (even with the two recent bad losses). They are probably better/more competitive than the average 8 seed come playoff time.

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 04:25 AM

He is disgracing his team.totally agree. i've noticed he does that for bascially his whole career

LakersIn5
03-25-2013, 04:32 AM
anything is possible with the spurs. the only team to lose in the 1st round as a 1st,2nd and 3rd seed

benzni
03-25-2013, 08:09 AM
what a moron

t_money25
03-25-2013, 08:39 AM
I gotta give Jimmer credit for being objective rather than homerish like a few other Laker fans have been. Don't agree with most of your posts but gotta give you props this time.

t_money25
03-25-2013, 08:43 AM

Lmao......bandwagon fan telling a true Laker can to support his team?? Anyone else see the problem here?? Lol....the only thing Jimmer needs to believe is you won't be a Laker fan next year if Dwight Howard leaves...lol

3RDASYSTEM
03-26-2013, 01:17 AM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278773

This is why I know he was a backupguard and he should let the other backup turned starter and former ORL/DPOY lead the way

BEAN basically put up a AI stat line trading the boards for dimes

the big and I mean big diff. is BEAN is playing with multi current or former allstar/MVP's

and AI had SNOW/MCKIE/LYNCH to VANHORN/washed up COLEMAN-BIGDOG/ IGGY/KORVER/2x micro surgery CWEBB

when depending to shoot 25-30x you're not going to shoot a high pct, I don't care what player your are on perimeter, only ALCINDOR/SHAQ/WILT could do it, and that's in low 50's

with multi allstars its funny to shoot that many times

I would like to see his shot chart with SHAQ/PAYTON/MALONE in 04'

I get that BEAN is playing on bum ankle, so he should sit out and get totally healthy for his so called playoff prediction

his JORDAN/hardwood impact is vastly overrated in ***********

he gets a A for effort

this also validates my point when I use to go back and forth on here about usage/volume, when playing with allstars and bench players changes everything,gameplan and all

ztilzer31
03-26-2013, 01:28 AM
So, Lebron has been doing that for years. It would have worked fine if his defense wasn't so horrible. He let Ariza get wide ****ing open for two 3's in a row that cost us the game.

Every time I look at your signature I smile. Love those quotes.

I don't see Lebron stat padding assists ever. Like literally ever. The only person I see do that on a consistent basis is Rondo.

ldawg
03-26-2013, 01:40 AM
The coach just plain sucks. He is a live by the 3 die by the 3 coach always has always will. If your team dont have dead eye shooters how in the world do you not try and control the pace of the game and cut back on the 3s?

ldawg
03-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Lakers made plenty errors this season and Dantoni was the biggest one.

Jimmer55
03-26-2013, 02:04 AM
I gotta give Jimmer credit for being objective rather than homerish like a few other Laker fans have been. Don't agree with most of your posts but gotta give you props this time.

Thank you, sir. I hope for your continued acceptance and support. In return, I shall do the same. I love you.

stawka
03-26-2013, 03:30 AM
Awesome thread. I wonna have a shot!

ThaDubs
03-26-2013, 03:41 AM
Kobe has always cared about stats and championships more than helping his teammates. Nothing new. D12 and Pau look miserable out there for a reason. Now that they can't win the chip, Kobe is just going for stats.