PDA

View Full Version : 3/21 - 3/23 NBA GameThread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Avenged
03-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Thursday, March 21st

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/TrailBlazers1.png___http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Bulls1.png

Time: 8:00 PM ET

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/76ers1.pngmmmhttp://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Nuggets1.png

Time: 9:00 PM ET

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Timberwolves1.pngccchttp://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Kings1.png

Time: 10:00 PM ET

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/M1ame/Dynasty%20Manager/NBAlogo.gif

Vinny642
03-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Who do you guys got for ROY?

jp611
03-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Lillard

Aust
03-21-2013, 07:31 PM
I haven't heard anyone but Lillard all season long, so yeah..

Vinny642
03-21-2013, 07:41 PM
I haven't heard anyone but Lillard all season long, so yeah..

Yeah because he scores 19 a game.... not to sound homerish, actually, yeah to sound both logical and homerish, take a look at Davis's stats.... He plays 10 less minutes than Lillard, scores more efficiently, a way better defender, good rebounder, and his PER is 5 points higher

NBA_Starter
03-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Bulls
Nuggets
Kings

Sactown
03-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Yeah because he scores 19 a game.... not to sound homerish, actually, yeah to sound both logical and homerish, take a look at Davis's stats.... He plays 10 less minutes than Lillard, scores more efficiently, a way better defender, good rebounder, and his PER is 5 points higher

Hasn't Davis missed a lot of games?

NBA_Starter
03-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Hasn't Davis missed a lot of games?

D-Leethal
03-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Ain't nobody watching the NBA right now.

NBA_Starter
03-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Blazers are working over the Bulls.

NBA_Starter
03-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Chicago's offense came to life but it is way too late.

Vinny642
03-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Ain't nobody watching the NBA right now.

Ain't nobody

JEDean89
03-21-2013, 10:13 PM
i honestly think davis is having a better year but lillard is still ROY. he is putting up 19 and 6.6 which is good for any player on decent shooting%. if both played 36 mins a game it would be davis and considering davis hasn't even come close to his ceiling, the hornets and their fans should be thrilled. All you guys need to do now is pair him with a young allstar talent wing player not named eric gordon like Mclemore or ideally Jabari Parkier or Andrew Wiggins. Imagine a Marcus Smart, Jabbari Parker Davis combo and trade eric gordon for some young assets/picks and you guys are good.

Vinny642
03-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Aside from the NBA, my friend did a NCAA bracket for her school class, and picked Western Kentucky to win it all, they are 16th and play Kansas first, and she wants me to help her on why that was a good pick... WTF

True Sports Fan
03-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Like the kings chance without Kevin love

True Sports Fan
03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Kings 21
Wolves 17

11-2 run. Thomas and Patterson doin work

eternal slumber
03-21-2013, 10:44 PM
boring set of games

True Sports Fan
03-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Monster dunk by Boogie over Stiesma and Cunningham

True Sports Fan
03-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Sacramento with a 10-2 run into half back in this

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:15 PM
And the Nuggets streak goes down to....

Philly!!?

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 11:17 PM
philly!!!! ???????

Hardaway Here
03-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Well philly can say they stopped a double digit win streak before they go fishing this season

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:18 PM
WTF Philly, Christ just get the ball in bounds.

KniCks4LiFe
03-21-2013, 11:19 PM
I was going LOLS if they didn't get it in. :laugh:

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Turner, you suck

KniCks4LiFe
03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
oh wow........ LMFAO

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 11:21 PM
epic choke in progress

KniCks4LiFe
oh wow :laugh2:

ATX
If they blew a 5 point lead in 14 seconds...:facepalm:

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:22 PM
What a flop

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 11:22 PM
wow. :facepalm:

KniCks4LiFe
03-21-2013, 11:23 PM
:laugh:

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 11:23 PM
choke of the year.

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Philly :facepalm:

Choke for the ages

Flop for the ages

Hardaway Here
03-21-2013, 11:24 PM
looks like i spoke too soon smh philly

D12 fan
03-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Nuggets really bout dat life.

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 11:25 PM
lmao!

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:26 PM
I'd congratulate Denver, but Philly choked that away in true piss poor execution in the last 10 seconds.

More-Than-Most
Its a good thing we choked. Winning does nothing for us. Nothing at all

JEDean89
wow philly

Hardaway Here
03-21-2013, 11:27 PM
and the nug streaks lives another day

KniCks4LiFe
they had no business winning that game. Down 5 on a night w/ no Lawson..Corey Brewer pulled his college sh5#% out.

Clippersfan86
God so tired of this ****. Every game we need a team to lose to re-gain a seed... the team makes a comeback and the opposing team chokes. Seriously multiple teams have had Denver, Memphis, OKC, Spurs on the ropes lately only to choke and have meltdowns late to lose.

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:28 PM
I spoke too soon. :facepalm: Myself

...But really, up 5 with 14 seconds...Anyways

ATX
03-21-2013, 11:29 PM
God so tired of this ****. Every game we need a team to lose to re-gain a seed... the team makes a comeback and the opposing team chokes. Seriously multiple teams have had Denver, Memphis, OKC, Spurs on the ropes lately only to choke and have meltdowns late to lose.

That sucks dude, I feel ya.

Clippersfan86
03-21-2013, 11:32 PM
That sucks dude, I feel ya.

A week or two ago Memphis was down 20+ in two games and came back both times. I mean Dallas was up by 25 late in the second quarter and got dominated. I was so pissed! It does suck though because the Clippers are winning most their games lately but it's not good enough when teams like Denver win 15 in a row, Memphis wins 16 of 18 etc.

Clippers fault though for digging themselves in a hole.

seikou8
03-21-2013, 11:44 PM
nets clinch a playoff spot what is our magic munber

JEDean89
03-21-2013, 11:49 PM
if there was one game that could teach the lessons of losing a game without actually losing a game it would be this one. GK is going to ream the nuggets out. Good thing we have SAC next.

JEDean89
03-21-2013, 11:52 PM
which is more impressive the heat coming back from like 27 to keep the streak alive or the nuggs coming back from 8 with 2 mins left?

nocal_lbm
03-21-2013, 11:53 PM
if there was one game that could teach the lessons of losing a game without actually losing a game it would be this one. GK is going to ream the nuggets out. Good thing we have SAC next.

considering Chandler and Lawson were out its not inexcusable

Clippersfan86
03-21-2013, 11:55 PM

Is that supposed to be easy? Kings have been playing very nice ball lately.

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Is that supposed to be easy? Kings have been playing very nice ball lately.

they're 5-5 of their last 10 and 6-29 on the road, while the nuggs are 31-3 at home.

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 12:08 AM
considering Chandler and Lawson were out its not inexcusable

ya but if you watched the game the nuggets were not themselves. Nuggets lose that game 9/10 times, i mean come on evan turner misses 2 free throws and then corey brewer is fouled from deep? that is not how any team wants to win. Gallo was awful and no one wanted to step up in the 4th other than Brewer. if the nuggets played most teams (i dunno if philly is tanking) they lose this game.

Clippersfan86
03-22-2013, 12:15 AM
they're 5-5 of their last 10 and 6-29 on the road, while the nuggs are 31-3 at home.

Never as black and white as the record. They have been very competitive lately and dangerous as hell offensively. Since it's in Denver, no doubt Denver will win most likely but it won't be a blowout IMO. Mainly because the Kings also love to run the ball down your throat. Sixers have a similar road record to the Kings and haven't won on the road for what 14 straight games.. yet they had the game tonight against you in Denver had it not been for one of the worst chokes in NBA history.

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 12:25 AM
Never as black and white as the record. They have been very competitive lately and dangerous as hell offensively. Since it's in Denver, no doubt Denver will win most likely but it won't be a blowout IMO. Mainly because the Kings also love to run the ball down your throat. Sixers have a similar road record to the Kings and haven't won on the road for what 14 straight games.. yet they had the game tonight against you in Denver had it not been for one of the worst chokes in NBA history.

whatevs man, all i said was that we are lucky we are playing SAC next and I stand by it. SAC almost never wins in Denver anyway and after a game like this I am glad to not have to play a playoff team as we need to get our confidence back. We have won some shaky games lately and just because the Kings have played a few good games does not mean that I shouldn't be thankful to play one of the worst teams in the league at home. I mean come on, other than the Clipps who the hell have they beaten lately, i mean come on man, they have beaten two playoff teams in 2013 and you call them dangerous as hell. smh.

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 12:30 AM

whatevs man, all i said was that we are lucky we are playing SAC next and I stand by it. SAC almost never wins in Denver anyway and after a game like this I am glad to not have to play a playoff team as we need to get our confidence back. We have won some shaky games lately and just because the Kings have played a few good games does not mean that I shouldn't be thankful to play one of the worst teams in the league at home. I mean come on, other than the Clipps who the hell have they beaten lately, i mean come on man, they have beaten two playoff teams in 2013 and you call them dangerous as hell. smh. We'll call it three after Sacramento wins :)

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 12:33 AM
We'll call it three after Sacramento wins :)

I also don't believe they have beat a playoff team on the road this whole season... i'm not guaranteeing the nuggets are going to win but if they lose, it will be because they beat themselves not because SAC played an outstanding game.

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 12:37 AM
We'll call it three after Sacramento wins :)

I also don't believe they have beat a playoff team on the road this whole season... i'm not guaranteeing the nuggets are going to win but if they lose, it will be because they beat themselves not because SAC played an outstanding game. Once again, Kings getting overlooked. But don't worry; with a combination of crappy rotations, terrible coaching and likely poor officiating, kings won't be the team that ends the streak

JLynn943
03-22-2013, 12:49 AM
whatevs man, all i said was that we are lucky we are playing SAC next and I stand by it. SAC almost never wins in Denver anyway and after a game like this I am glad to not have to play a playoff team as we need to get our confidence back. We have won some shaky games lately and just because the Kings have played a few good games does not mean that I shouldn't be thankful to play one of the worst teams in the league at home. I mean come on, other than the Clipps who the hell have they beaten lately, i mean come on man, they have beaten two playoff teams in 2013 and you call them dangerous as hell. smh.

we beat the Bulls by 42 :shrug: and also took Miami into 2OT in Miami (which was not a win, but proves we are capable of playing very well on the road against great teams).

Never overlook any team. And if the Kings win, it'll be because the Kings played well.

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 12:52 AM

we beat the Bulls by 42 :shrug: and also took Miami into 2OT in Miami (which was not a win, but proves we are capable of playing very well on the road against great teams).

Never overlook any team. And if the Kings win, it'll be because the Kings played well. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 12:55 AM

Never overlook any team. And if the Kings win, it'll be because the Kings played well.

sorry 3 playoff teams in 2013 and all at home. i get it "never overlook any team" what a great chestnut. still i just said i am glad to face sac town, a wretched road team and not say, indiana or memphis or any other tough road team after a game like tonight. nuggets need a good clean win to get their confidence up so they can beat hornets and san antonio on the road, one of which will more than likely end the streak the nuggets are on. don't be so butthurt that the 6-29 on the road kings don't get much respect when they come into the most difficult arena to win in in the nba.

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 12:57 AM

sorry 3 playoff teams in 2013 and all at home. i get it "never overlook any team" what a great chestnut. still i just said i am glad to face sac town, a wretched road team and not say, indiana or memphis or any other tough road team after a game like tonight. nuggets need a good clean win to get their confidence up so they can beat hornets and san antonio on the road, one of which will more than likely end the streak the nuggets are on. don't be so butthurt that the 6-29 on the road kings don't get much respect when they come into the most difficult arena to win in in the nba. Hmm. Can't wait to end the streak now. If that'll shutup the haters. Should've lost today but of course the 76ers choked.

JLynn943
03-22-2013, 01:06 AM
sorry 3 playoff teams in 2013 and all at home. i get it "never overlook any team" what a great chestnut. still i just said i am glad to face sac town, a wretched road team and not say, indiana or memphis or any other tough road team after a game like tonight. nuggets need a good clean win to get their confidence up so they can beat hornets and san antonio on the road, one of which will more than likely end the streak the nuggets are on. don't be so butthurt that the 6-29 on the road kings don't get much respect when they come into the most difficult arena to win in in the nba.

lol, I'm not butthurt. I'm not saying I wouldn't rather face the Kings than a bunch of other teams if I were you, but I just wouldn't assume a win given that we have played better lately. (Though I still think we'll lose, I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled off a win)

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 01:08 AM
Hmm. Can't wait to end the streak now. If that'll shutup the haters. Should've lost today but of course the 76ers choked.

these posts are pretty hillarious, though it would be an excellent milestone and something for your franchise to build off of winning a game on the road against a playoff team. baby steps....

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 01:09 AM
lol, I'm not butthurt. I'm not saying I wouldn't rather face the Kings than a bunch of other teams if I were you, but I just wouldn't assume a win given that we have played better lately. (Though I still think we'll lose, I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled off a win)

who else in the league has a worse road record against playoff teams?

JLynn943
03-22-2013, 01:12 AM
these posts are pretty hillarious, though it would be an excellent milestone and something for your franchise to build off of winning a game on the road against a playoff team. baby steps....

You mean against a team that could barely hold off the 76ers I'm assuming? Yeah, that'd just be great. :rolleyes:

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 01:15 AM
Hmm. Can't wait to end the streak now. If that'll shutup the haters. Should've lost today but of course the 76ers choked.

these posts are pretty hillarious, though it would be an excellent milestone and something for your franchise to build off of winning a game on the road against a playoff team. baby steps.... You act like we have no chance against the Nuggets or any other organization and I'm tired of not getting some calls other teams get and getting looked as a joke in the NBA. We actually have a very talented roster, if it wasn't for piss poor management , Sacramento would probably be a mere playoff squad or at least competiting for the eight seed. Some nights we put it together and sometimes terrible coaching or officiating just puts us at a huge disadvantage. But just continue to overlook us, it'll help our chances of pulling out with a w.

True Sports Fan
03-22-2013, 01:16 AM

You mean against a team that could barely hold off the 76ers I'm assuming? Yeah, that'd just be great. :rolleyes: :laugh2:

JLynn943
03-22-2013, 01:18 AM
who else in the league has a worse road record against playoff teams?

That has nothing to do with what I said :shrug: I'm not saying "oh, we're worse to face than ________" because it doesn't matter. Basketball is very much a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately game, and the Kings are playing relatively well lately.

If we win, I can't wait to read your excuses :laugh2:

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 03:40 AM
That has nothing to do with what I said :shrug: I'm not saying "oh, we're worse to face than ________" because it doesn't matter. Basketball is very much a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately game, and the Kings are playing relatively well lately.

If we win, I can't wait to read your excuses :laugh2:

lol, winning 30 games a year would be playing "relatively well" for your kings. i'm sorry but your team doesn't spend in FA and does a piss poor job drafting, that is not a recipe for success and respect. the difference between us is that I have reason to believe the nuggets will perform at home and the kings will not while you are just going off of pure homerism. the nuggets streak will come to an end soon as will the heat but it will be because the nuggets have a bad game. since when are kings fans so insufferably confident in their teams road ability? does beating the bulls, wolves and clipps at home and going 5-5 really make you this excited about your team? The kings could have such a good team right now if they new what the hell they are doing.

KniCks4LiFe
03-22-2013, 03:59 AM
nets clinch a playoff spot what is our magic munber

1. We beat Toronto tonight we in. Congrats to the Nets. Well actually congrats to the 76ers for allowing the Nets this day. :pity:

29$JerZ
03-22-2013, 08:28 AM
After watching the Nuggets replay I can only shake my head at the fact NY gave up so quickly on Brewer/Randolph.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 09:41 AM
1. We beat Toronto tonight we in. Congrats to the Nets. Well actually congrats to the 76ers for allowing the Nets this day. :pity:

wait how did the nets clinch before the knicks if they have a worse record?

29$JerZ
03-22-2013, 11:20 AM
wait how did the nets clinch before the knicks if they have a worse record?

Look at the current 9th/10th seeds.
They both have 26 wins and 42 losses. So if they were to win out they'd end the season at 40-42, Brooklyn already has 40 wins so if they win 1 more game they mathematically can't finish any lower than 8th. That's why they clinch a spot with a win.

Also they have the same amount of wins as NY but have played 2 more games than us, that's why they are technically below us in the division. Hope that answers your question.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 05:53 PM
New York at Toronto
Oklahoma City at Orlando
Milwaukee at Indiana
Portland at Atlanta
Detroit at Miami
Memphis at New Orleans
Cleveland at Houston
Boston at Dallas
Utah at San Antonio
Minnesota at Phoenix
Washington at LA Lakers

LeonFSU
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Nik Vucevic out for Orlando. They should take this one easily. ORL 142 OKC 91

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Knicks off to a quick start

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Thunder have jumped out big as well.

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 07:52 PM
so far its looking like its Calderon turn for a career game against the Heat this season

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 08:08 PM
looks like miami is priming itself for another stupid comeback. can someone just beat them already?

archdevil84
03-22-2013, 08:09 PM
spoelstra was a little to carefull getting wade out with 6 minutes remaining the first quarter. they neem him defensively

CHANGO
03-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Of course here we go again! Let them get inspired :clap::mad:

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 08:20 PM
all these bad starts are annoying

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Bron just getting popped upside the head

Giannis94
03-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Larry Ejected for the 3rd time in the last 7 days...BOSS!

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Larry Ejected for the 3rd time in the last 7 days...BOSS!

Hopefully he keeps lowering his value and we can make a Gasol for Sanders deal in the offseason.

A Dwight/Sanders frontcourt would be nasty of defense.:drool:

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Pop going for his 900th win tonight.

JEDean89
03-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Hopefully he keeps lowering his value and we can make a Gasol for Sanders deal in the offseason.

A Dwight/Sanders frontcourt would be nasty of defense.:drool:

MIT sloan had that article about how effective Sanders was on defense, he's not just blocking shots.

ManRam
03-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Man, Moe Harkless gets me so wet at times.

:drool:

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Spurs next few games-

@ Houston
Vs Denver
Vs Clippers
Vs Miami
@ Memphis (b2b)

I like it. Play some quality opponents heading into the final stretch

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Spurs next few games-

@ Houston
Vs Denver
Vs Clippers
Vs Miami
@ Memphis (b2b)

I like it. Play some quality opponents heading into the final stretch

Just win the next game, haha.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Just win the next game, haha.

And tonight's game for that matter. Playing Utah

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 09:05 PM
And tonight's game for that matter. Playing Utah

Yea, tonight's more important. :)

Lets go spurs. :cheer:

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 09:05 PM
lets go wade

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Moe Harkless thoroughly outplaying KD :dance:

shep33
03-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Spurs are trolling the Lakers with this performance

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Spurs are trolling the Lakers with this performance

They're getting used to playing with TP again. (weird right?) Offense looked sluggish, but don't worry bout it ;) We got this

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
KD with an egregious flop. CP3 might even be jealous.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:19 PM
big time bail out call there for Durant. He just fell it looked like :shrug:

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:19 PM
KD with an egregious flop. CP3 might even be jealous.

You think they'd give a warning to the chosen one?

heyman321
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Durant flop

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM
You think they'd give a warning to the chosen one?

this one was outrageous though. jameer completely whiffed...and KD went down via sniper shots

at least cp3 can claim that he stumbled feet or whatever. this was a joke

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 09:22 PM
4 offensive rebounds on one possession Miamis front court just gets abused night in and night out

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:22 PM
this one was outrageous though. jameer completely whiffed...and KD went down via sniper shots

at least cp3 can claim that he stumbled feet or whatever. this was a joke

Yea I caught the replay. Jameer went on the side of him and he just fell. Shame smh...

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:23 PM
i'm exercising my 3-times-yearly ref complaint post.

i, manramforprez24, am complaining about the officiating in the magic/thunder game.

disclaimer, i am watching via the world's worst stream tonight, so i have the right to retract this statement

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:27 PM
i'm exercising my 3-times-yearly ref complaint post.

i, manramforprez24, am complaining about the officiating in the magic/thunder game.

disclaimer, i am watching via the world's worst stream tonight, so i have the right to retract this statement

Most teams can exercise that right when playing OKC fwiw

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:27 PM
meh.

we're one game behind charlotte now for the worst record. i'll chalk it off as another competitive loss...which are the best outcomes.

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Can't wait to see the Lakers at full strength tonight.:drool:

CHANGO
03-22-2013, 09:44 PM
LOL Lebron going crazy! Literally!

justinnum1
03-22-2013, 09:46 PM
:dance:

4milesperday
03-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Wow, nice pass by Norris Cole.

4milesperday
03-22-2013, 09:47 PM
:dance:

Troll! LOL

4milesperday
03-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Whenever Wade touches the ball, bad things happen (tonight)

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Duncan on his way to his 4th big game in a row....

4milesperday
03-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Goodnight Detroit...see you l8tr this year. Have a great early vacation and good luck with the lottery.

4milesperday
03-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Duncan on his way to his 4th big game in a row....

Duncan should be a top 5 player in NBA history. He is arguably the best (better than Jordan IMO)

ManRam
03-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Duncan should be a top 5 player in NBA history. He is arguably the best (better than Jordan IMO)

no.

but he is consistently underrated in the present times. i wish TD had the fan base that kobe has. he's having such an amazing year and no one wants to gloat/brag/troll on his behalf

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Troll! LOL

He does that after every Heat win lol.

Lakers + Giants
As soon as i say grizzlies are the one team that can beat miami they get raped by the hornets. .

D12 fan

lolwut?

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 10:01 PM
25 now rack em up bosh was horrible this game but i'll take the win nice step up from birdman i loved it

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 10:03 PM
no.

but he is consistently underrated in the present times. i wish TD had the fan base that kobe has. he's having such an amazing year and no one wants to gloat/brag/troll on his behalf

Duncan wouldn't do that... But his stats this year and the team stats/record speak for itself.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-22-2013, 10:03 PM
:moon:

ManRam
03-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Duncan wouldn't do that... But his stats this year and the team stats/record speak for itself.

well yeah. and maybe that's why he doesn't attract the fans kobe, lebron and the likes attract.

i'm sure he doesn't mind. but i'd rather see a million threads about him every day than most of these other guys.

FraziersKnicks
no.

Imagine how highly people would think about him if he dunked and played in Chicago or New York...

Slug3
Can't wait to see the Lakers at full strength tonight.:drool:

Yea they haven't had many games together with everyone. I kind of hope comes off the bench and Clark still starts. I like the way Clark has been playing and with Pau playing against second units it could help him. But when he doesnt close out games he gets very upset.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 10:09 PM
well yeah. and maybe that's why he doesn't attract the fans kobe, lebron and the likes attract.

i'm sure he doesn't mind. but i'd rather see a million threads about him every day than most of these other guys.

Me too. It's funny I put a thread about Duncan mentoring some of the younger plays in the league a few days ago, the amount of people who comment is so small compared to the other garbage threads that get created at times.

But if he wanted to, he could've marketed himself better for sure, but he just doesn't care about that. Such a rarity these days

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Yea they haven't had many games together with everyone. I kind of hope comes off the bench and Clark still starts. I like the way Clark has been playing and with Pau playing against second units it could help him. But when he doesnt close out games he gets very upset.
I wanted Pau to come off the bench as well but Dantoni already said Pau will be the starter tonight and for the rest of the season.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Tonight will be the 3rd time Kobe Nash Pau and Howard play in the same game. . . .

Slug3
03-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Tonight will be the 3rd time Kobe Nash Pau and Howard play in the same game. . . .

It does kind of suck.... but I mean all those players have a lot of NBA miles on them.

KniCks4LiFe
03-22-2013, 10:26 PM

in 17 gms. together they are 6 - 11. Not exactly a good thing.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Blazers with the clutch W

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 10:37 PM

Yesterday on "Access Sportsnet: Lakers" They said this would be the 3rd time all year they play together? How can they be 6-11 during that time?

EDIT:

They just said it again. 173 minutes together with that lineup. Maybe they meant 173 minutes divided by 48. Thats probably how they got their 3 games. :laugh2:

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Utah is in a barnburner

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 10:40 PM
C'mon spurs.

KniCks4LiFe
03-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Yesterday on "Access Sportsnet: Lakers" They said this would be the 3rd time all year they play together? How can they be 6-11 during that time?

EDIT:

They just said it again. 173 minutes together with that lineup. Maybe they meant 173 minutes divided by 48. Thats probably how they got their 3 games. :laugh2:

ESPN radio :shrug:

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 10:42 PM
:facepalm:Seriously dude stop it.

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 10:43 PM

Trolling radio?

ManRam
03-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant may be back, but that's not necessarily a good sign. When the terrific foursome have played together this season, the Lakers have gone just 6-11.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9076774/pau-gasol-kobe-bryant-return-los-angeles-lakers-lineup-friday

kdspurman
Marvin Williams! :laugh: Wow

KniCks4LiFe
Trolling radio?

NY overnight. I heard it before I went to sleep.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM

Still tho, we're playing much better than we were earlier in the year plus pau was finally getting back to form. Now Dwight is playing better, Jamison, plus getting kobe and hopefully the gasol that we had before he got hurt. Still with 12 games to warm up for the playoffs, I'll gladly take it. As long as we're healthy playoff time, can't ask for much more than that.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Jazz tied it up :speechless:

Weezy
03-22-2013, 10:47 PM

What a shot dude....

KniCks4LiFe
Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant may be back, but that's not necessarily a good sign. When the terrific foursome have played together this season, the Lakers have gone just 6-11.
I knew I wasn't hearing things. Marco? James?

kdspurman
What a shot dude....

Crazy... He was very composed

ManRam
First two games
12/22 - 1-6 (7 games)
1/17 - 1/30 (8 games)

There you go.

bucketss
okay miami we get it you guys are great but you should take advantage of your huge lead in the east and rest some starters.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 10:48 PM

OT, ****. Lets go spurs.

hopefully 3rd time's the charm.

NBA_Starter
Overtime

NBA_Starter
I need the Spurs to pull this one out.

Weezy
03-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Crazy... He was very composed

No doubt. That was excellent execution by Jazz and starvin Marvin with the pump fake LOL

ManRam
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
:facepalm:Seriously dude stop it.

:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm:

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Parker is having a nice first game back.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Mo Williams for 3, wow

Manu for 3

It's a shootout

ManRam
03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
lakers with some nice offensive balance to start it out. looks good

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Kawhi with a big shot

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Kawhi Leonard.... Can't say enough about him. 1st "real" season and he's looked great. Grown so much since last year

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Millsap missing Free Throws is not good for Utah, I think that may be it

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 10:55 PM
No doubt. That was excellent execution by Jazz and starvin Marvin with the pump fake LOL

yea I mean a lot of guys wouldn't have had the presence of mind to understand the time situation and know there's enough time to pump fake.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Kawhi Leonard.... Can't say enough about him. 1st "real" season and he's looked great. Grown so much since last year

If MKG can eventually get his offense like him I'd be thrilled, not necessarily hitting 3's but at least a consistent J and know when to attack and not always go half way to the paint and back it out.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:57 PM
I figured Wall would be able to get into the paint at will but he's only got 2 so far.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Looks like Utah, Dallas, and Portland are all only going to be separated by a game for 9th.

NBA_Starter
03-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Good win for the Spurs

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:01 PM
If MKG can eventually get his offense like him I'd be thrilled, not necessarily hitting 3's but at least a consistent J and know when to attack and not always go half way to the paint and back it out.

Yea, his ability to stop on a dime and knock down the mid range shot is something he didn't do a lot of last season. Gives this team another viable option on the offensive side, and his defense has just been great to watch. Haven't had that kind of perimeter defender since Bowen. His shot still seems a little flat, but it goes in.

But I can see MKG forming into that kind of player definitely. Pretty similar build, he already rebounds pretty well.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:02 PM
Pop gets his 900th win, Duncan passed Shaq on the all time rebounds list & got a W in TP's return.

Utah played very well all night. Home team usually gets that extra boost in OT. Fortunately we were home

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Damn, we're looking real good.

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Looks like Utah, Dallas, and Portland are all only going to be separated by a game for 9th.

That's what they will be fighting for the 9th spot, can't see them passing the Lakers at this point.

Slug3
03-22-2013, 11:07 PM
That's what they will be fighting for the 9th spot, can't see them passing the Lakers at this point.

I still see the Lakers getting the 6th spot.

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Damn, we're looking real good.

:nod: Imagine when Pau gets in game shape it will be a boost to this team especially his post up skills.

Hardaway Here
03-22-2013, 11:08 PM
i want to see a healthy laker squad vs a contending team the wiz aren't even giving them a game so far

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
I still see the Lakers getting the 6th spot.
Maybe but I don't see it Houston has a easy schedule the rest of the way. I think 7 is more likely considering we play GS twice before the end of the season.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:15 PM

Best of all 2.5 games ahead of all those teams if we win. :)

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Dam Nuggets as of now in the 3rd seed. Memphis drops to 5

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:18 PM
i want to see a healthy laker squad vs a contending team the wiz aren't even giving them a game so far

April 5th vs Memphis
April 7th vs Clippers
April 14th vs Spurs

If we don't have any injuries by then.

ManRam
03-22-2013, 11:19 PM
seems like it's been as jamison goes so go the lakers lately. when he's been on the last 5 or so games they've won. i know he's not that significant, but he's been great again tonight.

the offense looks like a fluid unit out there. that's been rare to see this year from LA. this 3 games in 8 days stretch could be big for them. some rest, some health, and maybe even some productive practices (i doubt they've had a ton this year at full health)

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Our bench looking good.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Jamison knows how to cut. Love the way he's been playing.

Damn, nice feed by kobe.

b@llhog24
03-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Dam Nuggets as of now in the 3rd seed. Memphis drops to 5

Weren't they predicted to be the 2nd seed?

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Another nice pass from kobe to D12.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:34 PM
zn23 is nowhere to be found. All of a sudden.

Can't believe he's a laker fan. Must be BSin me haha.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Our bench outscoring our starters 29-28. Hopefully this 9 man rotation can keep the team fresh and maybe we can win a back to back later this year, for the first time. :sigh:

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Weren't they predicted to be the 2nd seed?

Was that this year or last year? I don't remember, I thought this year most had OKC/LA at 1/2

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Our bench outscoring our starters 29-28. Hopefully this 9 man rotation can keep the team fresh and maybe we can win a back to back later this year, for the first time. :sigh:

I'm sure ya'll will but doesn't matter. No b2b's in the post season

shep33
03-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Thank you KDspurman for the Spurs victory today! :cheers:

D12 fan
03-22-2013, 11:44 PM
We looking good so far.

KniCks4LiFe
03-22-2013, 11:45 PM
I have to upgrade my gif. It needs more.

Wizards in the wrong place, wrong night.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Thank you KDspurman for the Spurs victory today! :cheers:

Our pleasure. :hi5:

the 6-8 seed is really interesting. We have Houston on Sunday so maybe we'll help you guys out again.

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:50 PM
I have to upgrade my gif. It needs more.

Wizards in the wrong place, wrong night.

I have no issues looking at it tbh.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm sure ya'll will but doesn't matter. No b2b's in the post season

That's what I said last laker game. We're fortunate b2bs don't exist in the playoffs.

KniCks4LiFe
03-22-2013, 11:53 PM
I have no issues looking at it tbh.

yeh but I'm more impressed by my icon than the gif. I have standards. That can't happen. :laugh2:

kdspurman
03-22-2013, 11:57 PM
yeh but I'm more impressed by my icon than the gif. I have standards. That can't happen. :laugh2:

I hear that lol. Now that you mention it, I could see why the icon is more "eye grabbing"

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Kobe-Dwight duo looking real good tonight. They've certainly improved tremendously, they're on the same page now.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Kobe got burned twice in a row by leaving temple wide open for 3s.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2013, 11:59 PM
10 point game, ugh. . . .we're getting sloppy.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Lakers are feeling themselves too much. They're trying too much fancy stuff and commit way too many unforced turnovers

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Ariza shittin on em

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:16 AM
Just have to love the way Wall plays when his head is screwed on right.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Ariza hasn't shot this well since he raped the magic in the 09 finals.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Just have to love the way Wall plays when his head is screwed on right.

He just broke nash's ankles. Dude's ballin.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:21 AM
Ariza wide open, we're making Ariza look like ray out there.

Hardaway Here
03-23-2013, 12:22 AM
tie game in lakerland

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Lead change.

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:23 AM
He just broke nash's ankles. Dude's ballin.

Yea. He's really picked up his game lately.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Ariza sucks so much, but scrubs always look like all stars against us.

I guess being wide open tends to cause that.

Lakers + Giants
tie game in lakerland

We just trollin em :)

Dade County
Lakers can't lose this game

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Jamison sprained his wrist, sucks.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Twan hurt. Could potentially be a broken wrist, wow. We're never going to be healthy, being old sucks. Twan was playing great too, huge blow if he's out long. .

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:29 AM
"Better than the one on Terry"

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:30 AM
one returns and another gets hurt. Lost season for the lakers.

b@llhog24
03-23-2013, 12:30 AM
Bad energy by the Wiz

D12 fan
03-23-2013, 12:31 AM
NBA=Entertainment

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:31 AM

Actually even if we lose we're 1.5 up ahead of the 9th place teams. We can afford to lose it but we'll look stupid if we do. We won't tho.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:35 AM
MWP for 3!

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:36 AM
damn wiz

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Ariza having the game of his life. Dude sucks. . .

Actually we suck for leaving him that wide open.

KOBE!!! haha.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Ariza stepped out, lmfao. **** it.

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:38 AM
good thing kobe can hit jumpers, his defense has been awful

Lakers + Giants
We're just hollywood baby, this whole season we're just trollin. We'll win it all as the 8th seed, we got this!

:cool:

More-Than-Most
Wall playing out of his mind right now

More-Than-Most
03-23-2013, 12:39 AM
We're just hollywood baby, this whole season we're just trollin. We'll win it all as the 8th seed, we got this!

:cool:

I would love it because PSD would implode

Lakers + Giants
good thing kobe can hit jumpers, his defense has been awful

Look at ariza's performance, all due to kobe's horrible D, lmfao.

D12 fan

:cool:Yep the NBA loves drama and the Lakers have been providing drama all season.

Lakers + Giants
I would love it because PSD would implode

I ****in wish. . .

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Ariza career high 7 3s made. John wall 15 assists (tied his career high). Yea come face us if you want to get a fat contract.

More-Than-Most
03-23-2013, 12:43 AM
That was not a smart shot by kobe and wizards have the lead

Lakers + Giants
We got this, no worries.

More-Than-Most
Kobe :pity:

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:44 AM
nene!

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Good thing I didn't bet on this game. I'd be having a heart attack. :phew:

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:45 AM
artest LOL!!!!!!!!!!

D12 fan
03-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Metta:facepalm:

4milesperday
Does Kobe ever use his teammates?

Lakers + Giants
Go for a 3, **** it. Don't really care if we lose, IDK why, I think I just might be too ****in surprised to even care right now, don't even know what's going on haha.

4milesperday
Metta:facepalm:

typical Lakers fan...ignore the terrible jumpshots Kobe has been taking down the stretch and put all blame on Metta.

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Does Kobe ever use his teammates?

Nah, the ball just slipped out of kobe's hands 11 times but somehow he was given assists. Weird.

More-Than-Most
He actually missed from that distance? Kobe shot the game away :pity:

4milesperday
lol...Kobe. Always want to be the hero.

justinnum1
kobe choked, 3 missed fg's and those free throws

Lakers + Giants
I think we're trying to cheat, I thought I saw the clock stop for like 2 seconds after wall got the board. haha.

kdspurman
Wow.... just. Wow

More-Than-Most
03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
cant argue it....Kobe missed the last like 4 shots and forced a few. That last shot was a good look though

Hardaway Here
#kobesystem

More-Than-Most

Yup

kdspurman

That last one , he's hit those shots before. FT's, yea those gotta go down, you could say choked.

But Kobe has hit big shots before, I wouldn't say choked for the missed FG's

Lakers + Giants
I think the anger might be delayed and it will hit me tomorrow. I guess we're losing on purpose to face the spurs, yea, that must be it!

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 12:50 AM
I think the anger might be delayed and it will hit me tomorrow. I guess we're losing on purpose to face the spurs, yea, that must be it!

Lakers + Giants
We might just be trolling. haha.

4milesperday
not over yet...Kobe hero ball continues