PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James 2014 Decision

Pages : [1] 2

Utd7
03-20-2013, 11:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9073693/nba-lebron-james-next-decision
An interesting article on what James could do next summer. I still think he stays with Miami long term as long as his best friend Wade remains.

LAKobeBryant
03-20-2013, 11:06 PM
More Lebron threads :clap:
More Heat threads :clap:

OceanSpray
03-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Dont want to burst a bubble but this is a question for next year. Miami might pull off something crazy.. remember how Pat managed to get three of them when no one expected?

still1ballin
03-20-2013, 11:12 PM
It would be funny if he ends his career in Cleveland. They have a bright future and can win 1 or 2 championships there if the pieces fit. I would love to see how Heats would feel and react to this.

justinnum1
03-20-2013, 11:16 PM
:dance2:

Big Zo
03-20-2013, 11:21 PM
"In this fall... man this is very tough... In this fall I'm gonna keep my talents in South Beach, and continue administering a royal dicking to the rest of the league."

OceanSpray
03-20-2013, 11:22 PM
"In this fall... man this is very tough... In this fall I'm gonna keep my talents in South Beach, and continue administering a royal dicking to the rest of the league."

I hope so.. I'd hate to be a Cleveland fan again.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I think whats gonna happen is Bosh is gonna be given an ultimatum: decline the player option and sign to a lesser contract or get traded to Charlotte lol.

It's incredible to think Bosh is getting paid the same as Lebron...

Riodagoat
03-20-2013, 11:27 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

UPRock
03-20-2013, 11:35 PM
i hope so.. I'd hate to be a cleveland fan again.

lol.

TyrionLannister
03-20-2013, 11:36 PM
I think it would be funny if he goes back to Cleveland, but never wins a title there.

It's the Cleveland way, no?

Stunner
03-20-2013, 11:37 PM
If they don't move Wade or Bosh for another big piece Lebron is gone to LA or back home to Cleveland

Slug3
03-20-2013, 11:38 PM
It would be funny if he ends his career in Cleveland. They have a bright future and can win 1 or 2 championships there if the pieces fit. I would love to see how Heats would feel and react to this.

I would wish him luck and cheer for him to get some more rings while Miami most likely rebuilds.

zB_#85
03-20-2013, 11:38 PM

Heat fans wouldn't react b/c most Heat fans would then be Cavs fans thus leaving no more "Heat" fans. J/K....not really. Lol.

D12 fan
03-21-2013, 12:48 AM
lmao at least you are telling the truth.

ztilzer31
03-21-2013, 12:51 AM
I think they'd be cool with it for the most part. Especially if he wins them a couple chips before hand.

I don't see them reacting for the same way the Cleveland fans did. Completely different situation. The LBJ haters would be going crazy though. If LBJ leaves Miami right when Wade's getting older to play with Kyrie.

Cleveland ownership sucks though, and ruined any chance of it IMO.

Jarvo
03-21-2013, 12:59 AM
Wade or Bosh gonna take that paycut so Lebron can stay, Cavs are cursed I'm sorry even with Kyrie there don't think they'll win with Lebron there. The Godfather Pat is gonna pull off some **** again so Dan Le batard can do a classic R A N T ! Again lol

c.c.
03-21-2013, 01:17 AM
He's going to Charlotte

McPeak92
03-21-2013, 01:36 AM
safe to say where ever he goes the fan base will triple much like first two stops #countonfrontrunners

NoahH
03-21-2013, 01:37 AM
Honestly I think anything about LeBron's 2014 Decision is a non-story. He wont be leaving Miami.

Hellcrooner
03-21-2013, 02:10 AM
2014?

They dont opt out.

Convince PAU GASOL to take the Mle to spite against the "laker" fans and Moronic F.O that have been berratingand degrading him for 2 years now and wanting him traded for a bag of doritos or benched to play 10 minutes a game and the rest of the ******** things .

Proceed to win more rings.

Thats a very very likely scenario.

Unless "laker"fans and Moronic F.O stop being stupid bout the issue.

If heat dont do, Thunder will.

League lacks quality CENTERS.

BklynKnicks3
03-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Hopefully he do the right thing and go back to cleveland and win a ring like a man. I def dont want to see him go the Knicks id probably stop being a fan.

BigBlueCrew
03-21-2013, 12:02 PM
The only real decision is who is gonna get the interview.

Maybe Lebron will surprise us and it will be Skip Bayless!!! :D

h2r09
03-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I honestly think LEbron and Wade take less again to get under the tax and creat a dynasty.

Can you imagine Lebron and Wade taking 10 million per year and Bosh taking 14 because he doesnt make as much in endorsements? That 34 total and you can still have like 23 million to fill out the rest of a team.

Crazy and if there is anyone who can convince them to do it it's Pat Riley.

D12 fan
03-21-2013, 12:08 PM
I honestly think LEbron and Wade take less again to get under the tax and creat a dynasty.

Can you imagine Lebron and Wade taking 10 million per year and Bosh taking 14 because he doesnt make as much in endorsements? That 34 total and you can still have like 23 million to fill out the rest of a team.

Crazy and if there is anyone who can convince them to do it it's Pat Riley.
Lebron already said he was underpaid, you are crazy if you think he will accept 10mil per year as the best player in the NBA. His next contract will be 30mil a year like Kobe Bryant.

Delrayhc
03-21-2013, 12:14 PM

Of course you would love to see how Heat fans react.

I tell you what , I wont let any grown man let alone someone that has no impact on my life whatsoever allow me to lose any sleep at night. To many whiny little b----es on this site.

h2r09
03-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Lebron already said he was underpaid, you are crazy if you think he will accept 10mil per year as the best player in the NBA. His next contract will be 30mil a year like Kobe Bryant.

I see you dont know how the NBA works. Lebron has said he is underpaid because he should be getting like 50 million a year with the way he performs, not because he wants more money.

beasted86
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM

Yup!

I don't see him leaving if we keep winning and keep adding pieces. And I feel extremely confident as long as Dan Gilbert is owner, no way he goes to the Cavs.

sep11ie
03-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Dont want to burst a bubble but this is a question for next year. Miami might pull off something crazy.. remember how Pat managed to get three of them when no one expected?

No, nobody remembers that...

For the record this wasn't Pat's master plan, it was the three boyfriends that couldn't stand being so far away from each other. They chose Miami, not Pat Riley.

el hidalgo
03-21-2013, 12:33 PM
come on lebron. we have a spot waiting for you in LA :clap: kobe will most likely be retiring that year. if not, hopefully he does the right thing and signs for next to nothing considering the albatross of a contract he has right now

todu82
03-21-2013, 12:34 PM
I think he'll re-sign with the Heat.

gwrighter
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Lebron isn't going back to Cleveland, stop this nonsense.

whitvalid
03-21-2013, 02:31 PM

Mainstream media NBA IS the Heat, which IS Lebron. He is too good a player to be on a team with other superstars. It eliminates, or greatly reduces any legitimate competition in the league. I really don't think "the decision" was good for basketball. I certainly don't watch anymore, because it's all predictable. Lebron is killing it- which is great, but it is not very interesting for someone who prefers the sport itself to watching one freakshow stampede over everybody.

amos1er
03-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Lebron would never go back to Cleveland. He would rather stay in Miami and keep on taking the easiest way out possible. They say the greatness of a warrior is defined by the greatness of his challenges...that being the case...Lebron isn't all that great. Now, if he were to go back to Cleveland and win a real championship on a real team, I would be impressed. Lebron teaming up with Wade and Bosh is like Batman teaming up with Superman and Green Lantern just to beat the Joker. Jordan was a real Batman as he accomplished much much more with only a Robin at his side, he didn't need to go recruit Superman and Green Lantern to get the job done.

Kelly Gruber
03-21-2013, 02:45 PM
As only a casual NBA fan, I think it would be great if he went back to Cleveland.

Devster3
03-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Jordan was a real Batman as he accomplished much much more with only a Robin at his side, he didn't need Superman and Green Lantern to get the job done.

Scottie Pippen is a top 50 GOAT!

The Heat is stacked. The Bulls were stacked too. If you take away from the Heat team now you need to take away from the bulls team then.

Also Lakers tried to create a super team. Chris paul originally could have went to NY to try and form a super team. Its too bad none of those things worked out cause having super teams competing in the finals would be way more interesting, then 1 star vs 1 star and a group of scrubs.

amos1er
03-21-2013, 03:10 PM

The Heat is stacked. The Bulls were stacked too. If you take away from the Heat team now you need to take away from the bulls team then.

Also Lakers tried to create a super team. Chris paul originally could have went to NY to try and form a super team. Its too bad none of those things worked out cause having super teams competing in the finals would be way more interesting, then 1 star vs 1 star and a group of scrubs.

Pippen was a true Robin. He is only mentioned in the top 50 because he was lucky enough to play along side Jordan. Even if you make an argument for him being to 50 without Jordan, he is easily in the 48-50 range at best. Wade on the other hand will likely retire in the 15-20 range. A huge difference. Both Wade and Bosh were both the Alpha males on their former teams. Pippen was a born side kick/wingman type player, he was never a franchise player by any means. Jordan would not have had to call Larry Bird and Magic to get the job done. Likewise, Batman never needed Superman or Green Lanterns help to beat an arch villain...Robin was more than enough for him...unlike Lebron and thats why he should never be compared to greats like Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Bird, Duncan, Hakeem, or Kobe until he can get the job done without enlisting more help than anyone has ever had in the history of the NBA.

Master Mind
03-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Lebron would never go back to Cleveland. He would rather stay in Miami and keep on taking the easiest way out possible. They say the greatness of a warrior is defined by the greatness of his challenges...that being the case...Lebron isn't all that great. Now, if he were to go back to Cleveland and win a real championship on a real team, I would be impressed. Lebron teaming up with Wade and Bosh is like Batman teaming up with Superman and Green Lantern just to beat the Joker. Jordan was a real Batman as he accomplished much much more with only a Robin at his side, he didn't need to go recruit Superman and Green Lantern to get the job done.

Just stop

D12 fan
03-21-2013, 03:34 PM

Wait according to Heat fans Dwayne Wade is better than Kobe Bryant, so if that's the case Lebron is playing with the 2nd best sg in NBA history Dwayne Wade. Jordan never played with a talent like Dwayne Wade.

mjm07
03-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Pippen was a true Robin. He is only mentioned in the top 50 because he was lucky enough to play along side Jordan. Even if you make an argument for him being to 50 without Jordan, he is easily in the 48-50 range at best. Wade on the other hand will likely retire in the 15-20 range. A huge difference. Both Wade and Bosh were both the Alpha males on their former teams. Pippen was a born side kick/wingman type player, he was never a franchise player by any means. Jordan would not have had to call Larry Bird and Magic to get the job done. Likewise, Batman never needed Superman or Green Lanterns help to beat an arch villain...Robin was more than enough for him...unlike Lebron and thats why he should never be compared to greats like Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Bird, Duncan, Hakeem, or Kobe until he can get the job done without enlisting more help than anyone has ever had in the history of the NBA.

You kobephiles love to reach new lows. Pathetic.

KeepMonta#8
03-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Wait according to Heat fans Dwayne Wade is better than Kobe Bryant, so if that's the case Lebron is playing with the best sg in NBA history Dwayne Wade. Jordan never played with a talent like Dwayne Wade. lol wait if your saying that lebron is playing with the best sg in nba histtory, when u say they think d-wade is better does that mean you think kobe is better than jordan? thats what you basically said bro

el hidalgo
03-21-2013, 03:48 PM
You kobephiles love to reach new lows. Pathetic.

just take a look at my sig. it gets worse and worse.

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 03:49 PM
^You two should get a room.

5ass
03-21-2013, 03:52 PM
He will join the magic and bring us a championship its so obvious.

Hardaway Here
03-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Why are people still complaining about the decision its over and done with it. Deal with it and move on smh

mngopher35
03-21-2013, 04:15 PM

haha, you realize the lakers players you mentioned here as all time greats played together right (kobe/shaq, magic/kareem)? Wade most likely will end his career below all of them...

prodigy
03-21-2013, 04:23 PM

Nobody cares about the heat lol its just the Lebrons. I mean nobodies gonna mistake Miami for having fans. I feel like Lebron will leave. I think the Lakers, Rockets, Cavs, knicks and nets will be the teams who have a chance.

Knicks and Nets- prob won't have the cap.
Lakers- are iffy i don't feel like Lebron will play in past players shadows. But Howard would def need to sign.
Houston- not sure if the Rockets interest lebron at all.
Cavs- have pretty good young talent in Irving, Thompson and Waiters. Plus loaded with draft picks and cap space.

Reasons why i think he will leave-
1. Lebron loves feeding off of fans, you can see that last night, he misses the heart and passion cleveland fans have. I don't wanna disrespect Miami fans, but they just don't have the passion. they hardly sell out their games and watch them on TV there are so many empty seats.

2. Wade- If lebron signed back it would be atleast 3 year contract, Wade will already be in his 30's and with his injury history can he play at a consistant level over that 3 years into his mid 30's.

3. He owes nothing to Miami, so i could see him jumping to a team with good young talent that needs that other super-star to reach the next level.

Its interesting, who knows what he will do.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Why are people still complaining about the decision its over and done with it. Deal with it and move on smh

Says the guy who got Lebron and the decision did not affect you in a negitave way at all lol. You cannot speak upon the decision sorry.

ryang
03-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Nobody cares about the heat lol its just the Lebrons. I mean nobodies gonna mistake Miami for having fans. I feel like Lebron will leave. I think the Lakers, Rockets, Cavs, knicks and nets will be the teams who have a chance.

Knicks and Nets- prob won't have the cap.
Lakers- are iffy i don't feel like Lebron will play in past players shadows. But Howard would def need to sign.
Houston- not sure if the Rockets interest lebron at all.
Cavs- have pretty good young talent in Irving, Thompson and Waiters. Plus loaded with draft picks and cap space.

Reasons why i think he will leave-
1. Lebron loves feeding off of fans, you can see that last night, he misses the heart and passion cleveland fans have. I don't wanna disrespect Miami fans, but they just don't have the passion. they hardly sell out their games and watch them on TV there are so many empty seats.

2. Wade- If lebron signed back it would be atleast 3 year contract, Wade will already be in his 30's and with his injury history can he play at a consistant level over that 3 years into his mid 30's.

3. He owes nothing to Miami, so i could see him jumping to a team with good young talent that needs that other super-star to reach the next level.

Its interesting, who knows what he will do.

Every game is sold out. The rich people In The lower bowl show up late. We have plenty of fans and always have. Check our attendance since 88. Lebron won't leave wade and Riley. You can dream about it all you want but Lebron will be a member of the heat after 2014 and me and the rest of Heat nation will enjoy it while fans cry about our fans.

ChicagoJ
03-21-2013, 05:12 PM
I'd be shocked if he left Miami. Star players generally don't leave championship teams unless they really have something to prove.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 07:22 PM
me and the rest of Heat nation

See you at the Q in two years front runner lol. pull that Lebron cavs jersey back out the closet. BTW- why is everyone calling their fan bases heat nation, steeler nation etc... sorry but this nation don't belong to a team ha.

Another reason, Just imagine what it would do for his legacy to bring a championship to Cleveland, means much more then a ship in miami.

Honestly i think a team like Houston would be a great spot for him, but he's prob to full of himself to go there.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd be shocked if he left Miami. Star players generally don't leave championship teams unless they really have something to prove.

you just gave a great reason why he would leave lol.

Jesse2272
03-21-2013, 07:27 PM
kyrie and lebron would be sick

ryang
03-21-2013, 07:37 PM
See you at the Q in two years front runner lol. pull that Lebron cavs jersey back out the closet. BTW- why is everyone calling their fan bases heat nation, steeler nation etc... sorry but this nation don't belong to a team ha.

Another reason, Just imagine what it would do for his legacy to bring a championship to Cleveland, means much more then a ship in miami.

Honestly i think a team like Houston would be a great spot for him, but he's prob to full of himself to go there.

Lebron,Wade etc etc refer to us as Heat Nation. Cavs jersey? Ha. Dolphins, Heat and Noles tell I die. If Lebron leaves then he does. I doubt he trades wade and Riley in for Irving and Gilbert. But if he leaves I will trust in Riley to rebuild this team. And as far as what it would mean for his legacy? Come on that ship has sailed. Fans who don't like him say its ruined and nba executives and former players feel differently. He didn't stay with a clueless gm and classless owner. Wow really ruined his legacy. He joined wade. Oh wow Lebron is garbage. You guys are a trip. See you in the 2015 NBA finals.

fadahway
03-21-2013, 08:21 PM
If he decide to play for the lakers, bulls or knicks, May lord have mercy on his soul!!

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 08:30 PM
I hope he stays, Some loyalty from Lebron would be refreshing.

Also when the Lakers rise from the ashes i would like to see him crushed like a bug in Miami.

The End.

yaswaggin
03-21-2013, 08:31 PM

What did kobe do without an elite big? Nothing.

Without shaq and gasol, Kobe has 0 championships

Jarvo
03-21-2013, 09:17 PM

Also when the Lakers rises from the ashes i would like to see him crushed like a bug in Miami.

The End.

Loyalty? This sports :laugh: You either so the ****ing or get ****ed over. You should worry about Me. Loyal himself Howard.

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Loyalty? This sports :laugh: You either so the ****ing or get ****ed over. You should worry about Me. Loyal himself Howard.
Is this english?

I think you typed i should worry about Dwight Howards loyalty?
Well if you must know, I'm not sold on Dwight yet. Watching him play with that bad ****ing back and his overall mentality is not easy. Will he regain form or wont he? Will he stay or go? I don't have a crystal ball Jarvo. I'm not the wizard you seek.

At this point the last thing i'm going to do is worry about it. I'm a Laker fan for **** sakes..We have faith.

And Loyal people still exist. Some people still believe in things greater than themselves. Don't worry yourself with everybody else's problems and start focusing on Jarvo. You deserve it!

prodigy
03-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Lebron,Wade etc etc refer to us as Heat Nation. Cavs jersey? Ha. Dolphins, Heat and Noles tell I die. If Lebron leaves then he does. I doubt he trades wade and Riley in for Irving and Gilbert. But if he leaves I will trust in Riley to rebuild this team. And as far as what it would mean for his legacy? Come on that ship has sailed. Fans who don't like him say its ruined and nba executives and former players feel differently. He didn't stay with a clueless gm and classless owner. Wow really ruined his legacy. He joined wade. Oh wow Lebron is garbage. You guys are a trip. See you in the 2015 NBA finals.

The Cavs still avg 15 thousand fans a game and alot of that has to do with the letter. Like it or not it was a great marketing tool to the fans. Gilbert gave Lebron everything over 7 years. He also let Lebrons pack of jokers have whatever they want too. and to be one of the last people to know lol, I think he had a right to be very upset. I love Gilberts passion for basketball that he continues to display to this day. He's also done great things for the city.

Hard to blame a GM with your star player would never help recruit. Kobe in LA recruits, Howard when in Orlando recruited, Wade illegely recruited lol. Carmelo does too. But Lebron in Cleveland never did. Chirs Bosh was asked if Lebron ever talked to him about coming to cleveland, bosh said flat out ''NO''. lebron takes part of the blame to for the Cavs never getting good players.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 10:20 PM

Also when the Lakers rise from the ashes i would like to see him crushed like a bug in Miami.

The End.

Loyalty would be going back to Cleveland and doing what he said he would do. win a championship.

Dade County
03-21-2013, 10:20 PM

Here you go...

The only sensible thing you've said, the one accurate observation you've made is that indeed, Dwayne Wade is an all-time great player who is better as an individual player then anyone Jordan or Bird played with, but it's completely irrelevant. Your entire diatribe is a series of sophistries, non sequitors and outright loony statements. It's all special pleading. LeBron is held to a standard no other star has been held to. LeBron should win titles, but he shouldn't have any great players around him, and if he does, they can't be too great, or they can't be in their primes. LeBron shouldn't have teamed up with Wade and Bosh and aimed for the stars, he should have sought out a Joe Johnson or Baron Davis-type marginal all-star, or he should have teamed up with Derrick Rose and Joachim Noah instead of Wade and Bosh, what?

Pau Gasol is a "role player" and Bosh was top 4 in the league. But Gasol had a PER of 24 the year before he was traded to the Lakers. Bosh had a PER of 25 the year before he signed with the Heat! One guy's a role player for your purposes and the other guy is top 4 in the league? This is the worst sort of rubbish, it's the sort of crap that gives B.S. a bad name. Isn't Derrick Rose a "leader of men"? Isn't he a great player too? Or is he just a role player too, after all, his PER was 23 and 23.5 the last 2-seasons is worse than Pau's before he got to LA, so by your definition, he's a role player.

We're reminded that LeBron is a coward, but Kobe is a competitor. Yea right. He wins 3 championships with Shaq, and runs the guy out of town. The fact that their 2 egos couldn't coexist didn't mean that Kobe had supreme confidence he could win despite not having a supporting cast. It only proves that Kobe was a megalomaniac. Learn the distinction. How well did Kobe do post-Shaq? As soon as he realized he couldn't get it done with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker he either demanded they get someone else on the roster or trade him. A competitor to the last.

You are correct in noting that the league is different now then it was in the old days, but it doesn't bolster your point any. Unrestricted free agency didn't exist until 1988, so how the heck do you know what the players of old would or would not have done? In the old RFA system Moses Malone bailed on the Rockets and signed with the Sixers, a team that had been in the NBA Finals in 2 of the previous 3 seasons, had averaged 60-wins a season during that stretch and boasted 4 All-Stars and a DPOY and Sixth Man of the Year. Bird, Magic and Isiah to name only a few had no need to consider leaving their teams since they were already on championship squads. Tim Duncan won a championship the year after he got into the league. Kevin Durant performed no act of competitive valor by resigning with the Thunder, it was already a 50-win team with Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Serge Ibaka and Jeff Green on the roster, but still in diapers, any player would have looked at that and said the sky's the limit, why would he leave other than an extreme dislike for OKC?

And frankly, who is questioning LeBron James or the Heat? You? That's a small chorus line. Everyone is elated at their greatness. In awe. The media, people who know the game fellate them daily. The superlatives that flow when describing the Heat are adulatory. The ratings are skyhigh. They're on the cusp of greatness. People will speak of them in 20-years like the Jordan Bulls or the Showtime Lakers. Your loathing won't register so much as a blip on an electron detector at CERN. It's a rain drop in a tsunami. It's pure trolling on your part.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 10:23 PM
At this point the last thing i'm going to do is worry about it. I'm a Laker fan for **** sakes..We have faith.

O ya cuz Laker fans are all about that struggle lol.

Dade County
03-21-2013, 10:24 PM

Get use to this...

The only sensible thing you've said, the one accurate observation you've made is that indeed, Dwayne Wade is an all-time great player who is better as an individual player then anyone Jordan or Bird played with, but it's completely irrelevant. Your entire diatribe is a series of sophistries, non sequitors and outright loony statements. It's all special pleading. LeBron is held to a standard no other star has been held to. LeBron should win titles, but he shouldn't have any great players around him, and if he does, they can't be too great, or they can't be in their primes. LeBron shouldn't have teamed up with Wade and Bosh and aimed for the stars, he should have sought out a Joe Johnson or Baron Davis-type marginal all-star, or he should have teamed up with Derrick Rose and Joachim Noah instead of Wade and Bosh, what?

Pau Gasol is a "role player" and Bosh was top 4 in the league. But Gasol had a PER of 24 the year before he was traded to the Lakers. Bosh had a PER of 25 the year before he signed with the Heat! One guy's a role player for your purposes and the other guy is top 4 in the league? This is the worst sort of rubbish, it's the sort of crap that gives B.S. a bad name. Isn't Derrick Rose a "leader of men"? Isn't he a great player too? Or is he just a role player too, after all, his PER was 23 and 23.5 the last 2-seasons is worse than Pau's before he got to LA, so by your definition, he's a role player.

We're reminded that LeBron is a coward, but Kobe is a competitor. Yea right. He wins 3 championships with Shaq, and runs the guy out of town. The fact that their 2 egos couldn't coexist didn't mean that Kobe had supreme confidence he could win despite not having a supporting cast. It only proves that Kobe was a megalomaniac. Learn the distinction. How well did Kobe do post-Shaq? As soon as he realized he couldn't get it done with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker he either demanded they get someone else on the roster or trade him. A competitor to the last.

You are correct in noting that the league is different now then it was in the old days, but it doesn't bolster your point any. Unrestricted free agency didn't exist until 1988, so how the heck do you know what the players of old would or would not have done? In the old RFA system Moses Malone bailed on the Rockets and signed with the Sixers, a team that had been in the NBA Finals in 2 of the previous 3 seasons, had averaged 60-wins a season during that stretch and boasted 4 All-Stars and a DPOY and Sixth Man of the Year. Bird, Magic and Isiah to name only a few had no need to consider leaving their teams since they were already on championship squads. Tim Duncan won a championship the year after he got into the league. Kevin Durant performed no act of competitive valor by resigning with the Thunder, it was already a 50-win team with Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Serge Ibaka and Jeff Green on the roster, but still in diapers, any player would have looked at that and said the sky's the limit, why would he leave other than an extreme dislike for OKC?

And frankly, who is questioning LeBron James or the Heat? You? That's a small chorus line. Everyone is elated at their greatness. In awe. The media, people who know the game fellate them daily. The superlatives that flow when describing the Heat are adulatory. The ratings are skyhigh. They're on the cusp of greatness. People will speak of them in 20-years like the Jordan Bulls or the Showtime Lakers. Your loathing won't register so much as a blip on an electron detector at CERN. It's a rain drop in a tsunami. It's pure trolling on your part.

prodigy
03-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Here you go...

the first paragraph was a great point.

D12 fan
03-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Lebron is a smart man he knows he has a lot of options in 2014 the Cavs will be a huge threat to land him.

LeperMessiah
03-21-2013, 11:05 PM

You're right, we should throw in a few more Laker/Kobe threads to keep things even.

3RDASYSTEM
03-21-2013, 11:09 PM

So by your definition of greatness MAGIC and BEAN are the greatest frontrunners ever for taking the easy route to win a ship

BRON is HULK and WADE is FLASH so nobody is a sidekick

SHAQ was SUPERMAN and BEAN was ROBIN-sidekick

when SHAQ went to MIA he was still SUPERMAN just little aged and WADE was FLASH, nobody was sidekick 2ndfiddle

same as MAGIC/ALCINDOR, they were equal

another thing is MAGIC wanted LA or back to college had CHI won rights to first pick

also BEAN vowed to go to ITALY had NETS/HORNETS drafted him instead of his big market choice in LA

you do understand we speaking on a player who should be going for a 5 straight NBA MVP in BRON right?

you cant dismiss his FINALS app with CAVS in 07' just like you cant dismiss he's on his way to a perfect 3 for 3 in FINALS app. since being on a 'champ' caliber squad

BRON just phrased it wrong when he said not 1 not 2 and so on because it looks like they could make FINALS trip for entire time they are together as trio, already losing and winning 1 but still making it each time would be so impressive in itself regardless of outcome...see BILLS 4 straight SB's(all losses)

Whats a stronger/better duo, a SHAQ/BEAN or BRON/WADE?

I wonder if BRON/WADE play 8yrs would they total 4 FINALS trips or more

WADE took old man SHAQ to FINALS and won,imagine what hes going to do with a young BRON, stay tuned

this really comes down to BEAN being spoiled in his early yrs and now BRON being spoiled in his late yrs ring wise? congrats to BEAN and BRON and to you also for being so one sided when its happened to both players, even JORDAN

JORDAN had PIPP who developed into a 20 6 6 threat and top 3 perimeter defender, and PAXSON/ARMSTRONG/HODGES/KERR were dead eye shooting spot up specialists and GRANT/CARTWRIGHT were some of the best interior defenders in the league then it got even better with RODMAN plus rebounding and KUKOC for bench scoring along with HOF coach, how is that not stacked? especially considering expansion that watered down the league

you have absolutely no clue on bball talent/team structure, JORDAN was the so called 'best' player playing with players who were the 'best' at what they do, amazing how that adds up to the best scorer/player along with the best rebounder along with the best snipers, the best 6th man and a top 3 all around player and defender in 1, and not to mention the best scorer/player is a top notch crunchtime defender, next

BRON in CLE was no different than KG in MINNY or CP3 in NO or AI in PHI

Now BRON aint no different than JORDAN 91-98 or MAGIC from 80-91

if PIPP is in the 48-50 range alltime then where would a scoring version of PIPP be ranked? maybe 35-40 range max right?

bitterman indeed

More-Than-Most
03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Sixers :pray:

prodigy
03-22-2013, 12:11 AM
So by your definition of greatness MAGIC and BEAN are the greatest frontrunners ever for taking the easy route to win a ship

BRON is HULK and WADE is FLASH so nobody is a sidekick

SHAQ was SUPERMAN and BEAN was ROBIN-sidekick

when SHAQ went to MIA he was still SUPERMAN just little aged and WADE was FLASH, nobody was sidekick 2ndfiddle

same as MAGIC/ALCINDOR, they were equal

another thing is MAGIC wanted LA or back to college had CHI won rights to first pick

also BEAN vowed to go to ITALY had NETS/HORNETS drafted him instead of his big market choice in LA

you do understand we speaking on a player who should be going for a 5 straight NBA MVP in BRON right?

you cant dismiss his FINALS app with CAVS in 07' just like you cant dismiss he's on his way to a perfect 3 for 3 in FINALS app. since being on a 'champ' caliber squad

BRON just phrased it wrong when he said not 1 not 2 and so on because it looks like they could make FINALS trip for entire time they are together as trio, already losing and winning 1 but still making it each time would be so impressive in itself regardless of outcome...see BILLS 4 straight SB's(all losses)

Whats a stronger/better duo, a SHAQ/BEAN or BRON/WADE?

I wonder if BRON/WADE play 8yrs would they total 4 FINALS trips or more

WADE took old man SHAQ to FINALS and won,imagine what hes going to do with a young BRON, stay tuned

this really comes down to BEAN being spoiled in his early yrs and now BRON being spoiled in his late yrs ring wise? congrats to BEAN and BRON and to you also for being so one sided when its happened to both players, even JORDAN

JORDAN had PIPP who developed into a 20 6 6 threat and top 3 perimeter defender, and PAXSON/ARMSTRONG/HODGES/KERR were dead eye shooting spot up specialists and GRANT/CARTWRIGHT were some of the best interior defenders in the league then it got even better with RODMAN plus rebounding and KUKOC for bench scoring along with HOF coach, how is that not stacked? especially considering expansion that watered down the league

you have absolutely no clue on bball talent/team structure, JORDAN was the so called 'best' player playing with players who were the 'best' at what they do, amazing how that adds up to the best scorer/player along with the best rebounder along with the best snipers, the best 6th man and a top 3 all around player and defender in 1, and not to mention the best scorer/player is a top notch crunchtime defender, next

BRON in CLE was no different than KG in MINNY or CP3 in NO or AI in PHI

Now BRON aint no different than JORDAN 91-98 or MAGIC from 80-91

if PIPP is in the 48-50 range alltime then where would a scoring version of PIPP be ranked? maybe 35-40 range max right?

bitterman indeed

Everything you said was a waste of time cuz i believe you missed his entire point lol

prodigy
03-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Wade or Bosh gonna take that paycut so Lebron can stay, Cavs are cursed I'm sorry even with Kyrie there don't think they'll win with Lebron there. The Godfather Pat is gonna pull off some **** again so Dan Le batard can do a classic R A N T ! Again lol

Lebron and kyrie plus the other young pieces they have won't win a ship? I think your high dude. Only way they wouldn't is if Irving got hurt which is very possible. Dan Gilberts rant is still bringing in 15 thousand fans a game lol, guess it worked pretty darn well. He's a very good owner, did everything for Lebron and was treated like crap. We all would've been just as upset. The letter was written to Cavs fans as a marketing tool. worked big time!

justinnum1
03-22-2013, 12:43 AM
kyrie is injury prone.

Ill21
03-22-2013, 12:47 AM

No one makes you read these threads

SouthSideRookie
03-22-2013, 11:02 AM
kyrie is injury prone.

I wonder why he gets a pass for putting up stats on horrible teams. He plays in the eastern conference for crying out loud.

justinnum1
03-22-2013, 11:08 AM

More lakers fans crying about more heat/lebron threads :clap:

JEbin
03-22-2013, 12:42 PM

Haha don't bother calling yourself a heat fan. You're just a Lebron crotch-rider

JEbin
03-22-2013, 12:44 PM
What did kobe do without an elite big? Nothing.

Without shaq and gasol, Kobe has 0 championships

Pure ignorance.

SouthSideRookie
03-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Pure ignorance.

Ignorant for stating facts, hmm.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 12:49 PM
The person with that essay regarding LeBron James should be a sportswriter. That is a wonderful piece that deserves to be mentioned to all haters.

JEbin
03-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Ignorant for stating facts, hmm.

Haha how about you dig up some facts for me. Find me one team that has won a championship with one great player and a supporting cast of scrubs.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Haha don't bother calling yourself a heat fan. You're just a Lebron crotch-rider

the real lebron crotch-riders are you insecure kobephiles in every lebron thread hating on him and than wishing career and life-long injuries on a man that hasn't done anything to get the attention of a team all the way in the west coast that you guys claim to be die hard fans of.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Haha how about you dig up some facts for me. Find me one team that has won a championship with one great player and a supporting cast of scrubs.

The only individuals I can name are Hakeem and Allen. Granted, Allen Iverson didn't win but it was a one man army on his part. Hakeem had some good role players but he was the only great. Of course, the time he played in was watered down.

JEbin
03-22-2013, 12:53 PM
the real lebron crotch-riders are you insecure kobephiles in every lebron thread hating on him and than wishing career and life-long injuries on a man that hasn't done anything to get the attention of a team all the way in the west coast that you guys claim to be die hard fans of.

Periods, buddy. Have you heard of 'em?

I'm just pointing out something I find hilarious. He said he doesn't want to be a Cleveland fan, AGAIN. That's hilarious

JEbin
03-22-2013, 12:54 PM
The only individuals I can name are Hakeem and Allen. Granted, Allen Iverson didn't win but it was a one man army on his part. Hakeem had some good role players but he was the only great. Of course, the time he played in was watered down.

I'm actually shocked that you responded intelligently. Bravo, good sir.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm actually shocked that you responded intelligently. Bravo, good sir.

I'm actually shocked you make sense.

JEbin
03-22-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm actually shocked you make sense.

:confused:

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 01:03 PM
:confused:

Your english is horrific, nothing else.

JEbin
03-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Your english is horrific, nothing else.

I beg to differ. I'm guessing your reading comprehension probably never advanced past a 7th grade level.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 01:28 PM
I beg to differ. I'm guessing your reading comprehension probably never advanced past a 7th grade level.

LOL.. This is great, Lebron fans and heat fans are now going at it.. YES!

He115ing
03-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Why whould he leave Mia? Heat should just trade Bosh.

thephoenixson28
03-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Lebron will never leave the heat unless its for the Cavs. I can see that happening. But if anyone thinks he will go to another team besides those 2 are crazy. Why would he leave a championship team, to try and win a championship somewhere else.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Lebron will never leave the heat unless its for the Cavs. I can see that happening. But if anyone thinks he will go to another team besides those 2 are crazy. Why would he leave a championship team, to try and win a championship somewhere else.

Well he is EXTREMELY underpaid.. I dunno how he can support his family making only 52 million a year, he will have to go somewhere that will actually pay him to play basketball cuz 17 million is not enough

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Well he is EXTREMELY underpaid.. I dunno how he can support his family making only 52 million a year, he will have to go somewhere that will actually pay him to play basketball cuz 17 million is not enough

what an unoriginal troll you are.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Its crazy to see Miami Heat fans (well at least the real heat fans not the front runners because they don't count) coming in here an telling people how to think and trying to talk tough. How bout you guys spend less time in here and more time at the games, then maybe your front office won't have to buy the remaining tickets to have a sellout.

That fan base is one of the worse in sports, the whole state of Flordia lacks fans. All the teams do other then maybe the Dolphins. I get it, Lebron plays for your team so you love him. Not everyone in the world has too, many great soldiers have died for something called freedom and freedom of speech.

The Heat was just the team Wade played for and he wanted Lebron and Bosh there. plus its by the beach with the clubs where they all can go and cheat on their familys etc... Its funny to see that fans defend lebron, he could careless about them and the franchise. Just about getting a title for him. I mean if he would screw over his own home(akron is 25-30mins down the street its all the same no matter what Lebron says) What would he do to Miami lol.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:25 PM
what an unoriginal troll you are.

I never said he was underpaid... that came from the kings mouth. Someone should be payed to follow Lebron to make sure he doesnt say stupid things anymore (Kind of like Dez Bryant).

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Its crazy to see Miami Heat fans (well at least the real heat fans not the front runners because they don't count) coming in here an telling people how to think and trying to talk tough. How bout you guys spend less time in here and more time at the games, then maybe your front office won't have to buy the remaining tickets to have a sellout.

That fan base is one of the worse in sports, the whole state of Flordia lacks fans. All the teams do other then maybe the Dolphins. I get it, Lebron plays for your team so you love him. Not everyone in the world has too, many great soldiers have died for something called freedom and freedom of speech.

The Heat was just the team Wade played for and he wanted Lebron and Bosh there. plus its by the beach with the clubs where they all can go and cheat on their familys etc... Its funny to see that fans defend lebron, he could careless about them and the franchise. Just about getting a title for him. I mean if he would screw over his own home(akron is 25-30mins down the street its all the same no matter what Lebron says) What would he do to Miami lol.

THIS!!!! Is all true.. I agree.. Thanks for the post.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 02:30 PM
At the end of the day its just a game. who cares lol. As a cleveland fan i can go either way. I understand having Lebron back teaming up with Irving, Thompson, Waiters and who ever else they get will def lead to ships. But at the sametime, He's a ignorant, selfish cowardly person who would have so much apologizing to do. Somethings are more improtant then titles. There is only one God and Lebron is not it thats for sure.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:35 PM
At the end of the day its just a game. who cares lol. As a cleveland fan i can go either way. I understand having Lebron back teaming up with Irving, Thompson, Waiters and who ever else they get will def lead to ships. But at the sametime, He's a ignorant, selfish cowardly person who would have so much apologizing to do. Somethings are more improtant then titles. There is only one God and Lebron is not it thats for sure.

lol i don't see how that team would be very good at all, theres only one player on the whole cavs roster that proved he can be a starter in this league.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
I never said he was underpaid... that came from the kings mouth. Someone should be payed to follow Lebron to make sure he doesnt say stupid things anymore (Kind of like Dez Bryant).

considering how much money he makes the league of course hes underpaid, i like how you make it seem like hes crying about it and that the 17 mill he gets isn't enough for him,

el hidalgo
03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
you don't know that for sure. keep religion out of PSD bro.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:38 PM
lol i don't see how that team would be very good at all, theres only one player on the whole cavs roster that proved he can be a starter in this league.

I dont see why a "god" would need talent around him to win.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:39 PM
considering how much money he makes the league of course hes underpaid, i like how you make it seem like hes crying about it and that the 17 mill he gets isn't enough for him,

He CHOSE to go there and sign the contract.. now hes underpaid? good god you will defend this man to the death and I dont understand why..

el hidalgo
03-22-2013, 02:41 PM
He CHOSE to go there and sign the contract.. now hes underpaid? good god you will defend this man to the death and I dont understand why..

based on how valuable he is, YES he is underpaid. it doesn't matter if he chose it, he is still underpaid. look at kobe's contract. yeah, lebron is underpaid. good god people like you are so inept.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:42 PM

what does him choosing to go there have to do with him being underpaid? im not the only one even economists have agreed lebron is under paid.

WITZ
03-22-2013, 02:43 PM

I agree with this he either goes back to his old team that now has young talent or he stays with the heat if they figure how to keep the big 3 together cause they aren't signing any top talent with most of their money tied to 3 players.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 02:48 PM
based on how valuable he is, YES he is underpaid. it doesn't matter if he chose it, he is still underpaid. look at kobe's contract. yeah, lebron is underpaid. good god people like you are so inept.

He made 52 million last year based on his ability to play basketball.. thats it!..he doesnt cure cancer, he doesnt perform life saving surgery. He plays Basketball!!.. If you think hes underpaid why dont you send him some money? He deserves it right? Its idiots like you that defend narcassitic scum bags like Lebron James to the point where he actually believes he is worth more.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 02:55 PM

lol then your blind sorry. Lebron james single handling could take a team to the east finals. Cuz he is a great player. Irving if he can stay healthy could be the best PG in the NBA easy. I mean look what he's doing now and he's only 20. Thompson is a double double machine. Def a starter in this leauge. Here's a good article on waiters-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1575602-what-is-dion-waiters-ceiling-for-the-cleveland-cavaliers?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

Plus Cavs have a top 10 bench and are loaded with Picks and cap space.

yaswaggin
03-22-2013, 02:55 PM

thats not the point

the guy i responded to acted like lebron didn't belong with kobe because he needed a big 3 to win.

my response was exactly your point, you can't win a ship without very good role players around that star player or more stars.

edit: only exception is the 2000's pistons, they had a great role player in each position though, played defense very well, and had guys that were all-star caliber like big shot billups who also closed games for them

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:56 PM
He made 52 million last year based on his ability to play basketball.. thats it!..he doesnt cure cancer, he doesnt perform life saving surgery. He plays Basketball!!.. If you think hes underpaid why dont you send him some money? He deserves it right? Its idiots like you that defend narcassitic scum bags like Lebron James to the point where he actually believes he is worth more.

WOW you just don't get it do you?

t_money25
03-22-2013, 02:57 PM
I think the Cavs should be more worried about Kyrie Irving leaving when his rookie contract expires. He seems destined to becoming a superstar so I'm sure several other teams will be trying to get him.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 02:58 PM

agreed! Every pro mens sports athlete is overpaid. well atleast in the 3 major sports. Firefighters, Police officers, teachers, Doctors, SOLDIERS etc... are all so much more important then sports athletes.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 02:58 PM
lol then your blind sorry. Lebron james single handling could take a team to the east finals. Cuz he is a great player. Irving if he can stay healthy could be the best PG in the NBA easy. I mean look what he's doing now and he's only 20. Thompson is a double double machine. Def a starter in this leauge. Here's a good article on waiters-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1575602-what-is-dion-waiters-ceiling-for-the-cleveland-cavaliers?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

Plus Cavs have a top 10 bench and are loaded with Picks and cap space.

c'mon i know thompson personally and have followed him since than, kid isn't a starter on a good team sorry, good first big off the bench.

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 03:00 PM

He is underpaid, because he has more value than what he is currently making. He is the 9th highest paid (i believe) player in the nba. Comparatively to what he would get if there was no cap, or compared to other players he is underpaid. Almost every analyst agreed with the idea that he is underpaid, so did economists. He isn't out there whining about it complaining he can't feed his family, he was asked about it and gave the correct answer. No need to call a poster an idiot when you are the one who is making very little sense.

yaswaggin
03-22-2013, 03:00 PM

the sad part is many of these athletes that make 100+ mil in their career are now broke, ala allen iverson.

t_money25
03-22-2013, 03:02 PM

You keep referring to the Heat as having terrible attendance yet they have the 3rd best average attendance in the league

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

As a season ticket holder, I have yet to see these "many" empty seats that you keep talking about.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:04 PM
I think the Cavs should be more worried about Kyrie Irving leaving when his rookie contract expires. He seems destined to becoming a superstar so I'm sure several other teams will be trying to get him.

Cavs are focused on improving the team just like every other team. This topic is about lebron james and where he will go, I'm pretty sure Irving would stay if Lebron came back. Just say... ha. Plus Irving will most likely sign with Cavs to get the highest amount of money anyways.

yaswaggin
03-22-2013, 03:04 PM
agreed! Every pro mens sports athlete is overpaid. well atleast in the 3 major sports. Firefighters, Police officers, teachers, Doctors, SOLDIERS etc... are all so much more important then sports athletes.

exactly: sports athletes, CEOs, politicians, lawyers, actors, celebs like the kardashians, and people who work in wall street are all severely overpaid.

engineers, doctors, etc should be the ones making 1+ mil a year.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:14 PM
You keep referring to the Heat as having terrible attendance yet they have the 3rd best average attendance in the league

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

As a season ticket holder, I have yet to see these "many" empty seats that you keep talking about.

They are only 3rd? wow, thats sad. Its well known fact Heat don't draw well. having a ''sellout'' don't mean much anymore because like i said a team could buy all their own tickets and have a sellout. As far as empty seats they do a good job of bringing people down from upper decks. I'd like to see up there. lol. But i still see alot threwout games.

I know the 1st two years Lebron was in miami the annoucers would always be like " seems like the heat fans are still at the beach." or ''they partied out last night and are watching hte game from home''. alot of others two.

t_money25
03-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Cavs are focused on improving the team just like every other team. This topic is about lebron james and where he will go, I'm pretty sure Irving would stay if Lebron came back. Just say... ha. Plus Irving will most likely sign with Cavs to get the highest amount of money anyways.

Well in reality this and every other post in this thread saying what Lebron is gonna do is pure speculation. We all are just gonna have to wait and see. Who knows what Kyrie will do or what factors will affect his decision.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:17 PM
He is underpaid, because he has more value than what he is currently making. He is the 9th highest paid (i believe) player in the nba. Comparatively to what he would get if there was no cap, or compared to other players he is underpaid. Almost every analyst agreed with the idea that he is underpaid, so did economists. He isn't out there whining about it complaining he can't feed his family, he was asked about it and gave the correct answer. No need to call a poster an idiot when you are the one who is making very little sense.

I get it, the ratio of the amount of $ he makes the league vs what he makes is clearly second to none.. I agree 100% with this.. Why did he choose to go to Miami? because he felt he needed more talent around him to win. So he wants more talent to win with but at the same time be the highest payed player in the league with 2 superstars next to him, cant have it both ways lebron.
So now that hes winning, its back to being about the money. You can say a reporter asked him and he answered honestly, thats not honesty, thats being a complete tool bag. He is sooo disconnected with real life because everyone has called him the "chosen one" for years. STOP FEEDING INTO THIS!

Sactown
03-22-2013, 03:19 PM
They are only 3rd? wow, thats sad. Its well known fact Heat don't draw well. having a ''sellout'' don't mean much anymore because like i said a team could buy all their own tickets and have a sellout. As far as empty seats they do a good job of bringing people down from upper decks. I'd like to see up there. lol. But i still see alot threwout games.

I know the 1st two years Lebron was in miami the annoucers would always be like " seems like the heat fans are still at the beach." or ''they partied out last night and are watching hte game from home''. alot of others two.
You're clearly an idiot... Some Arenas hold more seats than others... Miami Heat seat 19,600 per game yet receive an attendance of 19,955 they fill over capacity every game... I think their fan base is loyal enough...

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:21 PM
You're clearly an idiot... Some Arenas hold more seats than others... Miami Heat seat 19,600 per game yet receive an attendance of 19,955 they fill over capacity every game... I think their fan base is loyal enough...

Thats there attendance this season when they are on an a historic winning streak.. What is there attendance before and after Lebron and Bosh got there?...

t_money25
03-22-2013, 03:22 PM

"Sad?" Wow.....since they're third I wonder how you feel about the other 20 plus teams below the Heat in average attendance.

I've sat in the upper section 7 times this year. Not once have I nor anyone sitting near me have ever been invited to sit in the lower section. Mainly because there aren't any seats available to sit in down there.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 03:22 PM
I get it, the ratio of the amount of $ he makes the league vs what he makes is clearly second to none.. I agree 100% with this.. Why did he choose to go to Miami? because he felt he needed more talent around him to win. So he wants more talent to win with but at the same time be the highest payed player in the league with 2 superstars next to him, cant have it both ways lebron.
So now that hes winning, its back to being about the money. You can say a reporter asked him and he answered honestly, thats not honesty, thats being a complete tool bag. He is sooo disconnected with real life because everyone has called him the "chosen one" for years. STOP FEEDING INTO THIS!

what did he say? he admitted in a league with a cap its impossible to pay stars what their really worth he never complained about being underpaid hed probably go to the euro league if it was that serious, its hilarious how you go to great measures to find reasons to hate on him.

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 03:24 PM

You just agreed with it though, as did many other experts. So while you say it's him being a tool bag, that is just your opinion that you are trying to shove at everyone. He was correct in what he said and it isn't like he is going around complaining nonstop that he is underpaid. He knows why he is underpaid, I believe he even pointed it out in that same interview.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:24 PM
what did he say? he admitted in a league with a cap its impossible to pay stars what their really worth he never complained about being underpaid hed probably go to the euro league if it was that serious, its hilarious how you go to great measures to find reasons to hate on him.

..Like i said before, send him some money if he is that underpaid, he clearly needs it.

WITZ
03-22-2013, 03:25 PM

Restricted free agent when rookie contract expires, most likely won't be going anywhere.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:25 PM
c'mon i know thompson personally and have followed him since than, kid isn't a starter on a good team sorry, good first big off the bench.

First off no you don't lol.

Well he's starting now and is avg. 11-10 shooting 50%. Since AV went down he's stepped up big time and his numbers are even better. His progression over this season have been very good. really developed his offense game over the last couple months. Another NBA off-season of workouts and lifting will make him even bigger and better. He's only 22.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:34 PM
I mean they even put out press releases asking fans to show up to games lol. David stern even sent the heat a letter telling them to fill seats for the national televised games. This is the first two seasons. I hope to goodness they are selling out games now.

ZHawk1123
03-22-2013, 03:34 PM
He should go to the Sonics.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:37 PM
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2010-11-18/sports/30010366_1_fans-empty-seats-lower-bowl

From a couple years ago but point stands. everytime i google something about the heat this past game pops up lol. You can find more articles about this and more recent ones. I don't care so im done with it.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Ur looking at this with a very narrow mindset.. He made 52 millions dollars last season alone strictly based on his basketball abilities, nothing else.. He has a net worth of >110,000,000.00. Im sorry, Im not gonna feel bad for an uneducated d bag who hit the genetic lottery so now he thinks he can walk on water and deserves every penny this world has.. You know what would be really refreshing? Lebron being humble and appreciating his gift rather than tell everyone how good he is and how much money he deserves..

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm not going to lie, I want LeBron to come to NYK.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Ur looking at this with a very narrow mindset.. He made 52 millions dollars last season alone strictly based on his basketball abilities, nothing else.. He has a net worth of >110,000,000.00. Im sorry, Im not gonna feel bad for an uneducated d bag who hit the genetic lottery so now he thinks he can walk on water and deserves every penny this world has.. You know what would be really refreshing? Lebron being humble and appreciating his gift rather than tell everyone how good he is and how much money he deserves..

We have a hater here. First off, he was asked if he was underpaid. He never publicly went out and randomly said he was underpaid. Second, 52 million off basketball alone? I think you have it all mixed up. Perhaps you should go to the dead MLB forums and stay there.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Ha nah ill just stay here and continue talking crap about your leboyfriend.. and yes, 52 mill based strictly on his basketball abilities, we all know it had nothing to do with his mental abilities

el hidalgo
03-22-2013, 03:48 PM

Umm, do you see how much kobe is making? Did you know Jordan made $33 mil his final year with the bulls? Yeah, lebron is underpaid. See, you just blindly look a their job and think "damnit, he makes that much? Son of a ***** is overpaid" without applying any other thought to it. In reality, whether a person is underpaid or not should be based on the salaries in the market and his abilities. For what he puts up, he is most definitely underpaid. The man is worth $30 mil.

You must be a troll though. I hope for your sake that you were trolling there...

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:51 PM
We have a hater here. First off, he was asked if he was underpaid. He never publicly went out and randomly said he was underpaid. Second, 52 million off basketball alone? I think you have it all mixed up. Perhaps you should go to the dead MLB forums and stay there.

Well with NBA refs being by far the worse in sports and they clearly cater to the star players, plus with the NFL turning football into 3 hours of hugging and holding hands Pretty soon Golf will be the most physical sport. might find me there.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Umm, do you see how much kobe is making? Did you know Jordan made $33 mil his final year with the bulls? Yeah, lebron is underpaid. See, you just blindly look a their job and think "damnit, he makes that much? Son of a ***** is overpaid" without applying any other thought to it. In reality, whether a person is underpaid or not should be based on the salaries in the market and his abilities. For what he puts up, he is most definitely underpaid. The man is worth $30 mil.

You must be a troll though. I hope for your sake that you were trolling there...

You know what the difference b/w Lebron, Kobe and MJ is?... You have never once heard MJ or Kobe say they are underpaid.. Probably because they are intelligent. And again, why did he go to Miami if he knew he was gonna be "underpaid".. because he knew he had no chance of getting a title w/o dwade and bosh helpin out, which is cool, just dont complain about it later..

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 03:56 PM

Your the one that's got blinders on, because you hate Lebron. I haven't heard anyone in here saying that athletes in general deserve more money or argue that lebron should be handed 20 million more per year (or whatever his true value is). Most people agree with that probably.

What people are saying is that in this interview he answered that for what he does and what his true value is (to his team/nba, and compared to other players) he is underpaid. Meaning if there were no cap and free market he would receive more money. If you can show me some quotes of Lebron actually complaining that he needs to be making more money then maybe you have a point. You continue to point out things that no one is disagreeing with and then use the second half of the post to bash him with your opinion (uneducated, dbag, thinks he can walk on water). If you have any quotes from him where he isn't pointing out the truth but is actually complaining about how much money he makes please bring them up...

prodigy
03-22-2013, 03:57 PM

No Athlete should be making 52 million dollars sorry. Our Forefathers are rolling in their graves. I can't believe people are arguing this. Yes he is considered underpaid in the market of the NBA, but that does not make it right or ok. Take half that money and you could clean up whole naighborhoods, make bigger/more prisons, feed/clothe thosands of homeless and kids etc...

el hidalgo
03-22-2013, 04:01 PM
No Athlete should be making 52 million dollars sorry. Our Forefathers are rolling in their graves. I can't believe people are arguing this. Yes he is considered underpaid in the market of the NBA, but that does not make it right or ok. Take half that money and you could clean up whole naighborhoods, make bigger/more prisons, feed/clothe thosands of homeless and kids etc...

Should actors be stinking rich? Singers? If there is a big demand to see you, youll get paid a lot. Its always been this way. Drop the "forefathers" garbage. That proves nothing and has no weight lol. These guys must be trolls. I'm out.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Your the one that's got blinders on, because you hate Lebron. I haven't heard anyone in here saying that athletes in general deserve more money or argue that lebron should be handed 20 million more per year (or whatever his true value is). Most people agree with that probably.

What people are saying is that in this interview he answered that for what he does and what his true value is (to his team/nba, and compared to other players) he is underpaid. Meaning if there were no cap and free market he would receive more money. If you can show me some quotes of Lebron actually complaining that he needs to be making more money then maybe you have a point. You continue to point out things that no one is disagreeing with and then use the second half of the post to bash him with your opinion (uneducated, dbag, thinks he can walk on water). If you have any quotes from him where he isn't pointing out the truth but is actually complaining about how much money he makes please bring them up...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/01/lebron-james-contract-underpaid-miami-heat-nba/1885161/
"I have not had a full max deal yet in my career — that's a story untold," James told ESPN on Friday. "I don't get (credit) for it. That doesn't matter to me; playing the game is what matters to me. Financially, I'll sacrifice for the team. It shows for some of the top guys, it isn't all about money. That's the genuine side of this, it's about winning. I understand that.

"If you want the truth, if this was baseball, (my salary would) be up. I mean way up there," he added.

There you go.. He's making big sacrifices financially hahahahaahahah... and lets be honest, if it really didnt bother him and a reporter asked him, why not say.. look im worth 100 million, im doing ok..he wants credit for only making 17 million from the heat and he wants everyone to know about? WOW... Lebron sure likes him some Lebron LOL..

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 04:09 PM

Why don't you bring that silly nonsense to Bill Gates? Do you think it's LeBron James duty to give up most of his money? He came from poverty and made it, now it's his job to help the poor? He's not entitled to help but he's one of the most giving and caring athletes out there. If we're talking strictly economics, yes, LeBron James is worth more than $100 million just based off the revenue he can bring. Humanity sense, no one should get that type of money.

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 04:09 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/01/lebron-james-contract-underpaid-miami-heat-nba/1885161/
"I have not had a full max deal yet in my career — that's a story untold," James told ESPN on Friday. "I don't get (credit) for it. That doesn't matter to me; playing the game is what matters to me. Financially, I'll sacrifice for the team. It shows for some of the top guys, it isn't all about money. That's the genuine side of this, it's about winning. I understand that.

"If you want the truth, if this was baseball, (my salary would) be up. I mean way up there," he added.

There you go.. He's making big sacrifices financially hahahahaahahah... and lets be honest, if it really didnt bother him and a reporter asked him, why not say.. look im worth 100 million, im doing ok..he wants credit for only making 17 million from the heat and he wants everyone to know about? WOW... Lebron sure likes him some Lebron LOL..

I still haven't seen him complaining, he answered the questions truthfully and later on even explained himself more. I'll give you that he didn't have to answer but honestly it isn't like he is going out of his way and actually complaining. He just said what he truly thinks (and most agree), I'm not sure why you think he isn't allowed an opinion. The only reason it is such a big deal to you is that you are a hater.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 04:12 PM

He was asked the question by a reporter and he truthfully answered. His answer was based off the fact that other athletes such as A-Rod and baseball players can make upwards 2x as much with no salary cap. LeBron James is more known than any other MLB player you can put out right now. He can draw more fans and revenue than any of them. He can outsell and his charisma is off the charts. He's not comparing himself to the average America, he's comparing his salary with others. Yes, he is making huge sacrifices financially considering he could've gotten much more playing elsewhere.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM

He did say he was doing okay. He implied that money isn't what matters to him and playing the game with the ability to win with a team is a sacrifice worth taking. No where in his statement did he say he was unhappy with the amount of money he is making. He grew up in government housing and a single parent raising him. Do you really think he'd complain about the amount of money when he knew the hardship of it all?

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 04:16 PM
Haha yessss.. The hater tag haha..that ones the best.. U root for a guy that has a “chosen one” tattoo across his back.. ha just because I don’t jizz my pants at lebrons abilities doesn’t make me a “hater” it makes me real.

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 04:16 PM
You know what the difference b/w Lebron, Kobe and MJ is?... You have never once heard MJ or Kobe say they are underpaid.. Probably because they are intelligent. And again, why did he go to Miami if he knew he was gonna be "underpaid".. because he knew he had no chance of getting a title w/o dwade and bosh helpin out, which is cool, just dont complain about it later..

He also hasn't punched a teammate or been accused of rape/aldultery. I'm sure you can overlook that for them though, because you would rather focus your hate towards Lebron. My point isn't to discredit those two players by the way so if your a fan I apologize.

My point is that almost every star will have things that you can point to and have reasons to hate them. You are focusing on a single answer to a question to hate on lebron, saying those two players would never do that when they have done much worse things in the past. We could argue all day and you wouldn't change your mind so I will just leave it at that.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Haha yessss.. The hater tag haha..that ones the best.. U root for a guy that has a “chosen one” tattoo across his back.. ha just because I don’t jizz my pants at lebrons abilities doesn’t make me a “hater” it makes me real.

So it became about money and now it's about his tattoos? If that's not hating, what is? We're talking basketball and tattoos has nothing to do with it. You can't deny that economically he is the best marketing current NBA player. We're rooting for him because idiots like you give us a reason to.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Why don't you bring that silly nonsense to Bill Gates? Do you think it's LeBron James duty to give up most of his money? He came from poverty and made it, now it's his job to help the poor? He's not entitled to help but he's one of the most giving and caring athletes out there. If we're talking strictly economics, yes, LeBron James is worth more than $100 million just based off the revenue he can bring. Humanity sense, no one should get that type of money.

Well Bill invented something that inhanced everyday life. little more important then putting a ball in a hoop just saying...

JEbin
03-22-2013, 04:22 PM
thats not the point

the guy i responded to acted like lebron didn't belong with kobe because he needed a big 3 to win.

my response was exactly your point, you can't win a ship without very good role players around that star player or more stars.

edit: only exception is the 2000's pistons, they had a great role player in each position though, played defense very well, and had guys that were all-star caliber like big shot billups who also closed games for them

Sorry man. I missed the context of that.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL..Anyway gotta run guys this has been fun.. you lost me at government housing and single parent haha…I guess it’s true, suckers are born every second.
If you wanna feel bad for bron bron and his financial sacrifices hes making please do.. im not buying it.

prodigy
03-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Lebron is the greatest, we should all donate money to him so he won't be so underpaid. ok there im out.

OceanSpray
03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Lebron is the greatest, we should all donate money to him so he won't be so underpaid. ok there im out.

Some people just don't understand the difference. Underpaid if you compare him to the highest paid players in other sports. Overpaid if you're sweeping floors at McDonald's. Something tells me you're all jealous that a guy making millions a year is doing it effortlessly.

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 04:28 PM

The reason someone may call you a hater is because in this thread you have called posters idiots, narrow minded, and jizzing all over his back for not agreeing with your opinion on Lebron. All the while you have called him a d-bag, uneducated, a tool bag who walks on water and thinks he deserves every penny on this earth and isn't humble or appreciative of his gift. Also a narcissistic scumbag who's disconnected from real life. You are making all of these judgements without ever meeting this man and when he probably has never done anything to harm your life.

JoeBlessU
03-22-2013, 04:38 PM
The reason someone may call you a hater is because in this thread you have called posters idiots, narrow minded, and jizzing all over his back for not agreeing with your opinion on Lebron. All the while you have called him a d-bag, uneducated, a tool bag who walks on water and thinks he deserves every penny on this earth and isn't humble or appreciative of his gift. You are making all of these judgements without ever meeting this man and when he probably has never done anything to harm your life.

That pretty much sums up for my Lebron opinion, thanks for putting it all together.. Oh and you dont need to meet a guy who has a "chosen one" tattoo across his whole back to know hes egotistical and extremely self absorbed...

t_money25
03-22-2013, 04:43 PM
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2010-11-18/sports/30010366_1_fans-empty-seats-lower-bowl

From a couple years ago but point stands. everytime i google something about the heat this past game pops up lol. You can find more articles about this and more recent ones. I don't care so im done with it.

That article was from 2010 when the Hear were 15th in average attendance

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2010

Middle of the pack. I can't fault the front office for wanting to sell more tickets

mngopher35
03-22-2013, 04:49 PM
That pretty much sums up for my Lebron opinion, thanks for putting it all together.. Oh and you dont need to meet a guy who has a "chosen one" tattoo across his whole back to know hes egotistical and extremely self absorbed...

Your welcome, just don't be mad when someone calls you a hater. If you need to throw irrelevant digs into majority of the posts about a player then don't be surprised to get this label. This is your opinion and you are allowed to have it, but this shows your biased when it come to him and probably can't be rational when it comes to discussing him. Sure it may be rational to you, but other people who don't have this pure bias towards him may disagree.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 04:56 PM

uhh? of course you do

prodigy
03-22-2013, 10:58 PM
That article was from 2010 when the Hear were 15th in average attendance

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2010

Middle of the pack. I can't fault the front office for wanting to sell more tickets

They just got lebron, bosh and still had Wade but they couldn't seellout games smh... tells you all you need to know. Listen man you seem like a great heat fan and thats nice to see. I respect you for that. But you have to take the bias glasses off and agree heat don't have many fans like you. flordia teams don't.

mngopher35 you pretty much summed up lebron. I mean he told his g/f and kids they had to stay in bath township(ohio) after ''the decision''. because he wanted to party in miami. this is true you can look it up.

But this isn't about Lebron as a person we are getting way off topic. Most great players tend to be horrible human beings. Look at MJ, prob the most selfish person i ever heard speak. Kobe is really bad at making friends lol. but end of hte day its about what you do on the court. He's great.

GetShrutedOn
03-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Lebaldy had to join Wade and Bosh to win. The first title he won doesn't even count for much. its like a 1/2 title. There's a big ole * on that bad boy. If he wins this year than fine, good job. He will never be on Kobe's level cause the guy had to suck Wade's dick to join the team. Not to mention Lefag probably rode Chris Bosh's dinasaur wiener as well. Don't forget he choked miserably in the first finals the Heat went to. Guy is a tool and needs to invest in some "Just for men" hair gel. How the **** are you that rich and still look like a bald orangutan.

Slug3
03-22-2013, 11:12 PM
They just got lebron, bosh and still had Wade but they couldn't seellout games smh... tells you all you need to know. Listen man you seem like a great heat fan and thats nice to see. I respect you for that. But you have to take the bias glasses off and agree heat don't have many fans like you. flordia teams don't.

mngopher35 you pretty much summed up lebron. I mean he told his g/f and kids they had to stay in bath township(ohio) after ''the decision''. because he wanted to party in miami. this is true you can look it up.

But this isn't about Lebron as a person we are getting way off topic. Most great players tend to be horrible human beings. Look at MJ, prob the most selfish person i ever heard speak. Kobe is really bad at making friends lol. but end of hte day its about what you do on the court. He's great.

You do realize that this was the attendance for the year BEFORE they got all 3 of them? I mean they were an average team really with a great player in Wade. Beasly was the 2nd best player and he is as off the wall as they get.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Lebaldy had to join Wade and Bosh to win. The first title he won doesn't even count for much. its like a 1/2 title. There's a big ole * on that bad boy. If he wins this year than fine, good job. He will never be on Kobe's level cause the guy had to suck Wade's dick to join the team. Not to mention Lefag probably ride Chris Bosh's dinasaur wiener as well. Don't forget he choked miserably in the first finals the Heat went to. Guy is a tool and needs to invest in some "Just for men" hair gel. How the **** are you that rich and still look like a bald orangutan.

he is already many levels above kobe, get lost kobephile.

GetShrutedOn
03-22-2013, 11:43 PM
No no. I stay.

utl768
03-22-2013, 11:43 PM
if they win the next 2 i could see him leaving to try to win on his own (whatever that really means)

problem is i dont think lebron wants to be the guy who plays for 3-4 teams in his career because that sort of lessens his legacy in a way

how many true best in the game players changed teams over the years?

GetShrutedOn
03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
if they win the next 2 i could see him leaving to try to win on his own (whatever that really means)

problem is i dont think lebron wants to be the guy who plays for 3-4 teams in his career because that sort of lessens his legacy in a way

how many true best in the game players changed teams over the years?

His legacy is already tarnished because he is a quitter and had to join two superstars in free agency. They planned it for God sake. Plus, he was a huge Lechoke in the finals.

bucketss
03-22-2013, 11:49 PM
His legacy is already tarnished because he is a quitter and had to join two superstars in free agency. They planned it for God sake. Plus, he was a huge Lechoke in the finals.

but hes still better than kobe ouch says a lot about the brick mamba.

utl768
03-22-2013, 11:50 PM

so is magic johnsons career tarnished because he had to win with worthy, and kareem

is birds legacy tarnished because he needed parish and mchale

is jordan tarnished because he couldnt win **** without pippen

is kobe tarnished because he couldnt **** without shaq and gasol

bucketss
03-22-2013, 11:54 PM
so is magic johnsons career tarnished because he had to win with worthy, and kareem

no
no
no
yes

LOL.

siix
03-22-2013, 11:58 PM
you kobe haters are pathetic lebron will never be good as jordan or kobe maybe #3.

Dade County
03-22-2013, 11:59 PM
His legacy is already tarnished because he is a quitter

Who did he quit on? Are you talking about his contract ending and he used his right as a free agent to sign somewhere else?

and had to join two superstars in free agency.

Who are these 2 super stars? Are you talking about Wade and Pat Riley?

They planned it for God sake. Plus,

I believe that they did plan to join each other if everything worked out

he was a huge Lechoke in the finals.

His a con-artist, he was just following orders, why else would he average 1 pt in the 4th quarter of a Finals... Did you actually think he was choking or scared of someone... :laugh2:

Dade County
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM

Good questions for Laker fans.

GetShrutedOn
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM

All those guys stayed on one franchise. Lechoke flocked like a damn bird to Miami cause he knew he could never win with one franchise. I state facts.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Last time I check 5 rings is better than 1/2 a ring. Sorry brah

Robert Horry has 7 rings, thats more then 5.

we can do this all night.

bucketss
03-23-2013, 12:04 AM
All those guys stayed on one franchise. Lechoke flocked like a damn bird to Miami cause he knew he could never win with one franchise. I state facts.

maybe he should have forced his way to LA on draft night like KoME.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 12:05 AM

Yes he would never have won with the Cav's.... So why should he have resigned with them again?

Is it because you say so?

And Kobe tried to leave... and those other players had no reason to leave.

bucketss
03-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Why would you waste you time typing that?

i don't know why i waste you' time, im sorry.

utl768
03-23-2013, 12:11 AM

and all of them woulda left there teams if there second best player was mo ****ing williams

you think jordan woulda stayed on the bulls for 15 years if the second best player was john paxson?

Dade County
03-23-2013, 12:20 AM
i don't know why i waste you' time, im sorry.

Anyone can be reasoned with... Sometime it's psychological and other times force is necessary.

Force was not needed on YOU:)

oak2455
03-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Lebron Bobcats ohhhh yessssss

utl768
03-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Lebron Bobcats ohhhh yessssss

mj could show lebron his title rings and hope the glare renders lebrons mind numb to mj's gm skills

GetShrutedOn
03-23-2013, 12:34 AM
and all of them woulda left there teams if there second best player was mo ****ing williams

you think jordan woulda stayed on the bulls for 15 years if the second best player was john paxson?

Well the greats don't have to deal with what Lebaldy did because they can actually win with the Franchise they came to. It's ok dude. By the time it's all said and done , I'm sure LeDouche will squeeze into the top 100 players list.

Arch Stanton
03-23-2013, 12:36 AM

I don't think that's really fair. You guys all rag on Cleveland for being the craphole of America (and I'm sure most of you have never been here). Not saying it's the best place to live, and I'm sure players would prefer to live in bigger markets with more to do. So then Cleveland sucks as a place to live, yet you expect the Cavs to recruit these high end free agents to play with LeBron when he would not commit to the team. How does that work?

GetShrutedOn
03-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Lepopo is no kobe

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Well the greats don't have to deal with what Lebaldy did because they can actually win with the Franchise they came to. It's ok dude. By the time it's all said and done , I'm sure LeDouche will squeeze into the top 100 players list.

Kobe is currently the best player in the league, right?

SouthSideRookie
03-23-2013, 01:12 AM
you kobe haters are pathetic lebron will never be good as jordan or kobe maybe #3.

Don't get your panties in a bunch man. Just cause you're witnessing the greatest player of our generation in Kobe Bryant, you don't have to get all pissy about it.

What if Lebron had Shaq in Cleveland.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGAn5eXCEAA9Cxt.jpg:large

Seriously, quit embarrassing yourselves.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 01:21 AM
I don't think that's really fair. You guys all rag on Cleveland for being the craphole of America (and I'm sure most of you have never been here). Not saying it's the best place to live, and I'm sure players would prefer to live in bigger markets with more to do. So then Cleveland sucks as a place to live, yet you expect the Cavs to recruit these high end free agents to play with LeBron when he would not commit to the team. How does that work?

7yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanted him to sign a 5yr contract for the Max? Where would that have gotten him?

Cav's front office would have still been running the show.

So you wanted Lbj to give them 12yrs totally... How does this seem right to you?!

Arch Stanton
03-23-2013, 01:36 AM
7yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanted him to sign a 5yr contract for the Max? Where would that have gotten him?

So you wanted Lbj to give them 12yrs totally... How does this seem right to you?!

You're missing the point. I understand his desire to leave (even though his promise to win a championship). My point is that fans claim Cleveland as this third world country, yet they expect the Cavs to recruit top talent to support LeBron, who (like it or not) wouldn't commit to the team. I never claimed it was "right." It is what it is... So what did you expect them to do? Who should they have signed?

utl768
03-23-2013, 01:42 AM
I don't think that's really fair. You guys all rag on Cleveland for being the craphole of America (and I'm sure most of you have never been here). Not saying it's the best place to live, and I'm sure players would prefer to live in bigger markets with more to do. So then Cleveland sucks as a place to live, yet you expect the Cavs to recruit these high end free agents to play with LeBron when he would not commit to the team. How does that work?nothing to do with Cleveland as a city at all

They had 7 years to get lebron help and the best they ever could do was Larry Hughes and Mo Williams

draft better, don't waste cap space

Bulls kept Jordan happy with great drafting and smart trades

Arch Stanton
03-23-2013, 01:49 AM
nothing to do with Cleveland as a city at all

They had 7 years to get lebron help and the best they ever could do was Larry Hughes and Mo Williams

draft better, don't waste cap space

Bulls kept Jordan happy with great drafting and smart trades

Who should they had drafted that would of made a difference?

Sactown
03-23-2013, 02:32 AM

Example would be Ben Wallace, 14.5 Mill averaging 2.5 6.5 and 1.3 blocks a game for 53 games
Or Wally Sczerbiak at 13 Mill and BIG Z at 10 Mil.
Eric Snow and Mo Williams were a combined 15Mil in salary... I mean those are pretty bad contracts.

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 03:02 AM
I don't think that he will leave the heat in 2014, but he isn't guaranteed to stay. I think I would most want to see him to go back to Cleveland and try and get a ring there. It would be pretty cool to see that cavs team vs the heat in the playoffs.

Sactown
03-23-2013, 03:10 AM
I don't think that he will leave the heat in 2014, but he isn't guaranteed to stay. I think I would most want to see him to go back to Cleveland and try and get a ring there. It would be pretty cool to see that cavs team vs the heat in the playoffs.

That would be an intense series, emotionally of course.

bucketss
03-23-2013, 08:44 AM

maybe they shouldn't have let boozer swindle them, that was just comical.

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 09:10 AM
He loves playing with wade. He loves winning. Hard to see him leaving in 2014.

tkshy
03-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Hmmm could CP3 this summer and Bron next end up in LA with Dwight? New BIG 3? Kobe's head would explode being the 4th option and having signed an MLE to play out his final season or two.

KnicksorBust
03-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Cavs blew their chance the first time around. Enough with the sentimentality. The Heat are a dynasty and in the midst of 4 titles in 5 years. You don't break that up.

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 10:47 AM
CP3 and Bron would be terrible. No more PG nonsense because we know LeBron is arguably the best passer right now. He needs to team up with Dwight. LeBron and Dwight would win rings with a solid team of three point shooters.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 11:38 AM

Your forgetting something, the lack of star players along side Lebron is mostly his fault. First off Kobe, Howard, Wade, Carmelo, Paul etc.. They all helped to recruit players. Guess who is off that list? Lebron. He would never even call his so called friends. also playing in a city most think is complete garbage i think they need their superstar to help convince players to come.

1. Wilbon flat out asked Chris Bosh if Lebron ever talked to him about coming to Cleveland. Bosh "no, never came up". smh...

2. Boozer was given a bigger offer by the Jazz but he called Lebron and had a long convo with him. Lebron told him to ''take the money''.

Lebron was also almost kicked off the USA team a few years back because people were tired of him. Honestly I don't think many people really wanna play with him. I remember when Paul Pierce said ''he gets old fast'' when talking about Lebron.

So I'm not sure what else Cavs really could've done when your star player won't even return Phone calls.

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Your forgetting something, the lack of star players along side Lebron is mostly his fault. First off Kobe, Howard, Wade, Carmelo, Paul etc.. They all helped to recruit players. Guess who is off that list? Lebron. He would never even call his so called friends. also playing in a city most think is complete garbage i think they need their superstar to help convince players to come.

1. Wilbon flat out asked Chris Bosh if Lebron ever talked to him about coming to Cleveland. Bosh "no, never came up". smh...

2. Boozer was given a bigger offer by the Jazz but he called Lebron and had a long convo with him. Lebron told him to ''take the money''.

Lebron was also almost kicked off the USA team a few years back because people were tired of him. Honestly I don't think many people really wanna play with him. I remember when Paul Pierce said ''he gets old fast'' when talking about Lebron.

So I'm not sure what else Cavs really could've done when your star player won't even return Phone calls.

The man still lives in Akron, Ohio. Do you really think he hated Cleveland? He hated the Cavailers because they never gave him a realistic chance of winning. So the fact that LeBron didn't ask for help means it's his fault? What happened to the "Jordan wouldn't of asked for help, LeBron did."? The way I see it, there are clueless haters out there who love to point fingers.

t_money25
03-23-2013, 12:21 PM

Lmao!!!!! Could you please post some links so I can read this stuff you're talking about? I really wanna see where you get your information from. This is so comical you couldn't have made it up.....or could you???

ryang
03-23-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA&sns=em

ryang
03-23-2013, 01:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA&sns=em Get over it. He's in Miami. Probably gonna stay right here. Sorry your sad.

justinnum1
03-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Hmmm could CP3 this summer and Bron next end up in LA with Dwight? New BIG 3? Kobe's head would explode being the 4th option and having signed an MLE to play out his final season or two.keep dreaming

ldawg
03-23-2013, 02:10 PM
I would Love to see Lebron and Howard playing together however not with CP3. I really do hate to see players with similar skills playing together. He would kill cp3 game and Blake and Jordan would miss cp3. I like Lebron with the ball so a more average pg would do.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I would Love to see Lebron and Howard playing together however not with CP3. I really do hate to see players with similar skills playing together. I like Lebron with the ball so a more average pg would do.

I know, the HEAT roster is just going to get better and better... And even if Lbj does go back ( I would be more then fine with that...good for him )... Wade & Howard would still be winning rings together.

Wade wins no matter what.

lol

(Discounted)

ldawg
03-23-2013, 02:27 PM
I know, the HEAT roster is just going to get better and better... And even if Lbj does go back ( I would be more then fine with that...good for him )... Wade & Howard would still be winning rings together.

Wade wins no matter what.

lol

(Discounted)
I always wanted to see Wade and Howard to but i am over that. Wade is getting older now and Howard is a bit banged up to. As good as Miami is playing now I still dont think they are the most dominant or best team i have seen as the 25+ streak suggest. I just think the NBA in general is weak. Still think the the Shaq Kobe Combo would have beaten them in a seven game series they have no inside game. I mean Shaq would murder Bosh in there. The Jordan era was harder as well more competitive. I mean this new NBA dont even have centers in the game and every little touch is a foul. The 25 game streak is great and all and has not been done in a very long time so its impressive but night after night you cant even look at a team you feel is a good team to up against them. The NBA is water down so I will reserve that and see if they go on and win the title. If Miami sweep the playoffs and win the title ill label them the best team ever.

Tell u what Keep Wade and Lebron Let me have Bosh to team him with Paul george and Howard lets see who can construct a dominant team.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 02:32 PM
The man still lives in Akron, Ohio. Do you really think he hated Cleveland? He hated the Cavailers because they never gave him a realistic chance of winning. So the fact that LeBron didn't ask for help means it's his fault? What happened to the "Jordan wouldn't of asked for help, LeBron did."? The way I see it, there are clueless haters out there who love to point fingers.

Lebron has not lived in akron since high school. Jordan is better then Lebron and as i said before Jordan would've won a ship with that team lebron had his last season in cleveland. But everything i said above is a fact. You don't gotta like it.

one more thing. this whole hater thing i mean its whatever alot worse names u can be called lol. But this is a public sports forum where people can express their thoughts. Just because they don't agree with you or drip from Lebrons or anyones privates does not mean they are haters. My buddy always says ''i got haters''. Then i remind him ''no you don't have haters people just don't like you get over urself'' lol.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Lmao!!!!! Could you please post some links so I can read this stuff you're talking about? I really wanna see where you get your information from. This is so comical you couldn't have made it up.....or could you???

yup!

This is not the one i was referring too, but Bosh says what stopped him from going to Cleveland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdTJsGfSpZs

About lebron and almsot kicked off olymic team

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asisw0B7dxxElRE6rxc2p.C8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

bucketss
03-23-2013, 03:14 PM
yup!

This is not the one i was referring too, but Bosh says what stopped him from going to Cleveland.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asisw0B7dxxElRE6rxc2p.C8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

now, prove he was almost kicked off the Olympic team, and that he told boozer to take the money.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 03:21 PM
I always wanted to see Wade and Howard to but i am over that. Wade is getting older now and Howard is a bit banged up to. As good as Miami is playing now I still dont think they are the most dominant or best team i have seen as the 25+ streak suggest. I just think the NBA in general is weak. Still think the the Shaq Kobe Combo would have beaten them in a seven game series they have no inside game. The Jordan era was harder as well more competitive. I mean this new NBA dont even have centers in the game and every little touch is a foul. The 25 game streak is great and all and has not been done in a very long time so its impressive but night night you cant even look at a team you feel is a good team going up against them. The NBA is water down so I will reserve that and see if they go on and win the title.

Tell u what Keep Wade and Lebron Let me have Bosh to team him with Paul george and Howard lets see who can construct a dominant team.

But peopel don't talk about this... Jordan was getting those touch finals... He is the reason why their is touch fouls... The NBA wanted to keep this super star player thing going, when Jordan retired... So every team that has a Super star/star, more fouls come their way; Jordan started this, I mean the refs did.

SO i really don't like when people bring up the super star calls, and they never include Jordan into that; he started it!

And I can see bosh and Howard playing together... but on the HEAT.

I can't see Howard or Bosh on the pacers... These two guys have to like the city first.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Lebron has not lived in akron since high school. Jordan is better then Lebron and as i said before Jordan would've won a ship with that team lebron had his last season in cleveland. But everything i said above is a fact. You don't gotta like it.

NO! Lbj has proven that he makes his teammates better, even more greater then Jordan.

Jordan would have scored more points, and won more games ( lbj 0-4 ), but the cav's would have lost to the Spurs, i am not even sure if jordan would have even made it to the finals, with that Cav's bunch... Jordan would have been punching teammates and what not lol

ldawg
03-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Jordan got touch calls later in his career but his first titles he was being banged up by the bad boy pistons, knicks and it had better teams who also had big name players. Go back and watch how rough those games were. I mean back then you could not just walts into the lane and not expect to get level out. I know the NBA had to do something to protect players but they got to get less bias. Last night i saw Lebron award a blocking foul when he dip his shoulder into the defender on a similar play Artest was dump by his defender they called a offensive foul. Those are grey areas so it goes without question and no refs call the game the same. But some calls a flat out insane. Last year was a big joke with all the flopping so bad the NBA had to do something about it.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 04:01 PM
NO! Lbj has proven that he makes his teammates better, even more greater then Jordan.

Jordan would have scored more points, and won more games ( lbj 0-4 ), but the cav's would have lost to the Spurs, i am not even sure if jordan would have even made it to the finals, with that Cav's bunch... Jordan would have been punching teammates and what not lolThats the point Lebron would have been a star in jordan Era but as you can tell that was a no BS era and would Lebron have been tuff enough to dominate or would he fizzle from rough play?

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 04:04 PM
Thats the point Lebron would have been a star in jordan Era but as you can tell that was a no BS era and would Lebron have been tuff enough to dominate?

Well, let's see. 260(supposedly) and as quick as a PG. No one in the NBA is more athletic than James. That and the fact that he has an all around game means he can adjust to any era and dominate. This era is quicker, stronger, and have more moves to execute. To say they would've bully and mentally destroy James is just silly. I'll admit, this era is softer than back then but that's because of how the world is today compared to back then. We have technology, amazing cars, and lots of money. James didn't grow up like Jordan where the only thing they had going for them was basketball. It meant much more for them to compete.

Dade County
03-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Thats the point Lebron would have been a star in jordan Era but as you can tell that was a no BS era and would Lebron have been tuff enough to dominate or would he fizzle from rough play?

If Lbj or Wade had the right team around them... lets say a team like the bulls (stacked *** team)

Jordan wouldn't have 6 rings right now and the Dream might not have any titles.

I think Wade and Lbj would still be super stars it the 90's era for sure, they would have won rings also, with the right front office of course.

Jordan would have still been the best though.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Like i said he would have been a star and its hard to judge were he would have fell. Looking back in time everything that lead up to Lebrons career. The growing pains to this Heat team that no way last years or this team win the finals in that era with no center and all that flopping. That is not saying he could not play on a team and win in that era. Lets say you replace Mj back then with Lebron could he have lead the bulls to 6 titles? We cant say a sure no or yes because we dont know but in My opinion i say NO. How ever he has gotten better with wanting the ball in crunch something that made Bulls insane at the hands of MJ. Everyone kept harping that Jordan played with the best. Remove Pippen and where is the other so call great players? MJ never played with another 30ppg player unless he was in the all-star or olympics. Never and that is something Mj will have over Lebron and Kobe. Its not what he did but how he did it that makes it special. His shoes and brand is iconic for a reason.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 05:05 PM
now, prove he was almost kicked off the Olympic team.

Read the freakin article geeez

prodigy
03-23-2013, 05:07 PM

Jordan would have scored more points, and won more games ( lbj 0-4 ), but the cav's would have lost to the Spurs, i am not even sure if jordan would have even made it to the finals, with that Cav's bunch... Jordan would have been punching teammates and what not lol

I said the team lebron had his LAST SEASON IN CLEVELAND. That was not the spurs series.

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Like i said he would have been a star and its hard to judge were he would have fell. Looking back in time everything that lead up to Lebrons career. The growing pains to this Heat team that no way last years or this team win the finals in that era with no center and all that flopping. That is not saying he could not play on a team and win in that era. Lets say you replace Mj back then with Lebron could he have lead the bulls to 6 titles? We cant say a sure no or yes because we dont know but in My opinion i say NO. How ever he has gotten better with wanting the ball in crunch something that made Bulls insane at the hands of MJ. Everyone kept harping that Jordan played with the best. Remove Pippen and where is the other so call great players? MJ never played with another 30ppg player.

You can play hypothetical all day but it is just going to be your opinion in the end. Lebron is big and athletic like we haven't really seen, I think he easily would have adjusted to that era. Then with the rules of no zone etc teams would really be in a bind becuse lebron wins 1v1, and if you send a double hes an elite passer. Defenses may not be as physical as back then (I don't think this would hurt Lebron), but they are much more advanced and have less limitations than before.

I agree that Lebron has the best first options in wade and bosh but Jordan had the better team surrounding a star player. There was a thread the other day that asked 1996 bulls or todays heat and majority said the bulls win in 6 or less in their responses. Very few even mentioned Jordan being better than Lebron as the main reason. Those bulls teams just complimented each other perfectly while the heat kind of overlap in ways.

The reason is that pippen is the perfect second option, he can do a little of everything and will take the hardest defensive responsibility. Wade is a great scorer and good defender but Lebron still has to guard the best offensive player more often when it matters, and it still the better first option on offense. Bosh is a great 3rd option with amazing scoring from the 3rd guy but rebounding and defense are what the heat lack and he isn't elite at either of those things like a Dennis Rodman for the second 3 peat. Then they had longley, kukoc and kerr who were very good role players and knew what they had to do (heat are gaining these role players year by year now). So while the heat might do better without Lebron than those bulls teams without Jordan, I still think they were built much better as a supporting cast to a star (although the bulls almost made the ecf without jordan so they weren't too shabby).

I still think Jordan was the best to ever play the game, but to use the excuse that Lebron plays in a different era or he has great teammates to discredit him in comparison makes no sense to me. He can't control the era he is in and there are arguments both ways on which era would be better for him to play in, we will never know the answer so its just opinion anyways. To the teammate point we all know all of the greats had a ton of talent around them so why is it so bad for Lebron to get the same help. You can argue back and forth who had more support but overall it is very similar and who cares which player had slightly more help or a slightly better cast when it really is so close.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 05:14 PM
IMO Lebron can play in any era, anywhere, anyday. enough said. Not 100% about Wade because I'm not sure he's tough enough to handle some of the punishment a driver like him would've suffered in some era's.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 05:24 PM
You can play hypothetical all day but it is just going to be your opinion in the end. Lebron is big and athletic like we haven't really seen, I think he easily would have adjusted to that era. Then with the rules of no zone etc teams would really be in a bind becuse lebron wins 1v1, and if you send a double hes an elite passer. Defenses may not be as physical as back then (I don't think this would hurt Lebron), but they are much more advanced and have less limitations than before.

I agree that Lebron has the best first options in wade and bosh but Jordan had the better team surrounding a star player. There was a thread the other day that asked 1996 bulls or todays heat and majority said the bulls win in 6 or less in their responses. Very few even mentioned Jordan being better than Lebron as the main reason. Those bulls teams just complimented each other perfectly while the heat kind of overlap in ways.

The reason is that pippen is the perfect second option, he can do a little of everything and will take the hardest defensive responsibility. Wade is a great scorer and good defender but Lebron still has to guard the best offensive player more often when it matters, and it still the better first option on offense. Bosh is a great 3rd option with amazing scoring from the 3rd guy but rebounding and defense are what the heat lack and he isn't elite at either of those things like a Dennis Rodman for the second 3 peat. Then they had longley, kukoc and kerr who were very good role players and knew what they had to do (heat are gaining these role players year by year now). So while the heat might do better without Lebron than those bulls teams without Jordan, I still think they were built much better as a supporting cast to a star (although the bulls almost made the ecf without jordan so they weren't too shabby).

I still think Jordan was the best to ever play the game, but to use the excuse that Lebron plays in a different era or he has great teammates to discredit him in comparison makes no sense to me. He can't control the era he is in and there are arguments both ways on which era would be better for him to play in, we will never know the answer so its just opinion anyways. To the teammate point we all know all of the greats had a ton of talent around them so why is it so bad for Lebron to get the same help. You can argue back and forth who had more support but overall it is very similar and who cares which player had slightly more help or a slightly better cast when it really is so close.Bulls were an average team but Like Lebron Mj was not an average player. I did say Lebron could have won in that era he is special however Mj was great with the game on the line. It had nothing to do with how high he could jump or how fast he could run it was just something special about him that mad him great under pressure. I dont get the same feeling when i see Lebron play he got better but he ran from the ball in crunch so its different. Never said he could not win in that era but up to this point of what i saw from him and his teams i cant say him or this heat team has been the best i have seen. It started when i said the 25 game steak is cool and all but its not is great as the number suggest. But its impressive for this era. I am not sold this team would have beaten prime Shaq and Kobe base on this team has no center. Just think this team has more talent than the Bulls yet we feel Bulls still win.

ATX
03-23-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't give two ***** what LBJ did or did not do in Cleveland. All I care about is what he's doing now with the Heat. I can't believe people actually think he'll return to the Cavs. He was treated with nothing but disdain for leaving, though he brought relevance to the hapless Cavs for 7 years. Don't we remember what that racist owner Gilbert said about him? Why would he leave a great organization like the Heat? Riley will always surround him talent, and I doubt he wants to go through the drama again. What will be interesting is if Wade and or Bosh opt out to take less to keep the core intact. Not to put the cart before the horse, but the Heat could very well be coming off a three peat or at least 2 titles in 4 years. Again, why would he leave? I'm sure most will say Wade will be slowing down, and that will be correct, but he's not declining off the cliff like some have thought. I think he's proven that to be a crock.

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Bulls were an average team but Like Lebron Mj was not an average player. I did say Lebron could have won in that era he is special however Mj was great with the game on the line and it had nothing to do with how high he could jump or how fast he could run it was just something special about him that mad him great under pressure. I dont get the same feeling when i see Lebron play its different. Never said he couldnot win in that era but up to this point of what i saw from him and his teams i cant say him or this heat team has been the best i have seen.It started when i said the 25 game steak is cool and all but its not is great as the number suggest. But its impressive for this era.

MJ wasn't even that clutch, stop the media brainwash garbage going on. Kobe was probably more clutch than MJ.

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Bulls were an average team but Like Lebron Mj was not an average player. I did say Lebron could have won in that era he is special however Mj was great with the game on the line and it had nothing to do with how high he could jump or how fast he could run it was just something special about him that mad him great under pressure. I dont get the same feeling when i see Lebron play its different. Never said he couldnot win in that era but up to this point of what i saw from him and his teams i cant say him or this heat team has been the best i have seen.It started when i said the 25 game steak is cool and all but its not is great as the number suggest. But its impressive for this era.

Yes you said he could play but questioned how good he would be, saying he wouldn't be as good. My point was that is opinion and there are arguments both ways on that, so I don't see why even bring it up as a main focus point. I agree that Jordan was a better clutch player, he's also the goat. I have no idea what the bold part meant?

prodigy
03-23-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't give two ***** what LBJ did or did not do in Cleveland. All I care about is what he's doing now with the Heat. I can't believe people actually think he'll return to the Cavs. He was treated with nothing but disdain for leaving, though he brought relevance to the hapless Cavs for 7 years. Don't we remember what that racist owner Gilbert said about hima cro? Why would he leave a great organization like the Heat? Riley will always surround him talent, and I doubt he wants to go through the drama again. What will be interesting is if Wade and or Bosh opt out to take less to keep the core intact. Not to put the cart before the horse, but the Heat could very well be coming off a three peat or at least 2 titles in 4 years. Again, why would he leave? I'm sure most will say Wade will be slowing down, and that will be correct, but he's not declining off the cliff like some have thought. I think he's proven that to be ck.

oh boy smh...

BTW- if your gonna call a man(who owns an NBA team) raciest im sure you have proof right? the letter has nothing to do with race. I think you gotta put yourself in Gilberts shoes from a personal and business stand point. He gave Lebron and his group of morons everything, He spent millions and millions over the cap to try and get a team about him (with of couse no help from lebron which i proved). Then Gilbert is the last person to know on national TV that his star player is leaving. He had a right to be upset. Lebron did the ''decision'' in a horrible way.

He also needed to keep the fan base together which was main reason for the letter. considering they still draw a good crowd to see this team is proof it worked.

OceanSpray
03-23-2013, 05:44 PM
oh boy smh...

BTW- if your gonna call a man(who owns an NBA team) raciest im sure you have proof right? the letter has nothing to do with race. I think you gotta put yourself in Gilberts shoes from a personal and business stand point. He gave Lebron and his group of morons everything, He spent millions and millions over the cap to try and get a team about him (with of couse no help from lebron which i proved). Then Gilbert is the last person to know on national TV that his star player is leaving. He had a right to be upset. Lebron did the ''decision'' in a horrible way.

He also needed to keep the fan base together which was main reason for the letter. considering they still draw a good crowd to see this team is proof it worked.

1) Gilbert was mad because LeBron couldn't win a championship with the crappy team he gave him?
2) Cleveland could've gotten so many great players during those 7 years and the best player they gave James was Antawn Jamison.
3) Gilbert is angry because of the economic impact LeBron had on the Cavs. Yes, tickets are sold out. Let's talk about the pricing. The tickets don't come half to what the tickets were when LeBron was playing for the Cavs.

I love how you say Gilbert helped LeBron. How did he help LeBron? Granted, any team that took LeBron would've been the same because LeBron still would've been the player he is today and he might've not had to take business to his own hands and look for a team that was capable of winning rings. If anything, James did Gilbert and Cleveland a favor for even having them get mentioned in sports. Gilbert should've sold the Cavailers because he lost a crapload of money when James left.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Yes you said he could play but questioned how good he would be, saying he wouldn't be as good. My point was that is opinion and there are arguments both ways on that, so I don't see why even bring it up as a main focus point. I agree that Jordan was a better clutch player, he's also the goat. I have no idea what the bold part meant?Well how good would he be? we dont know thats what i said remove Jordan add Lebron i think they dont win 6 rings its an opinion we dont know but because of the way he plays and the way he ran from the ball i dont think he would have risen like MJ did but that it not saying he could not have been on another team with different talent and win. Would he be the best Player in MJ era or the 2nd or 3rd best? Or would he be over shadow by MJ and his 6 titles like the rest? Would Mj still have been mr clutch in the 4th? We dont know. What we know is he would have been a top player. But its not the same game when you run in the lane thinking someone will level you out.

ATX
03-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Perhaps calling him a racist is an accusation that is too far of a leap in assumption for the things he said. He is a POS for the way he treated LeBron though, and in no way could I ever see him returning to that organization as long as Gilbert is at the helm. Gilbert did more than burn that bridge, he blew it up.

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Well how good would he be? we dont know thats what i said remove Jordan add Lebron i think they dont win 6 rings its an opinion we dont know but because of the way he plays and the way he ran from the ball i dont think he would have risen like MJ did but that it not saying he could not have been on another team with different talent and win. Would he be the best Player in MJ era or the 2nd or 3rd best? Or would he be over shadow by MJ and his 6 titles? Would Mj still have been mr clutch in the 4th? We dont know

Agreed, we don't know. I don't know how him and pippen would have played together but 6 isn't out of the question to me. Same could be said about the heat though because take out lebron and add jordan and their lack of size/rebounding just got even worse. We will never know either way. I think Lebron would be the 2nd best player of that era but it would have been hard to have the same team success with how those bulls teams were made.

ryang
03-23-2013, 06:49 PM
oh boy smh...

You really Beleive Lebron nevered attempted to court players to his team? Also it's the gms job to do so regardless. Maybe Lebron knew not one free agent would want to live in Cleveland. Maybe he talked with them privately. No article or report will know for sure. He made a decision to leave so what? Get over it. Keep wishing he goes back to Cleveland or leaves Miami. In the mean time I will enjoy all these championship runs. When he stays here after 2014 I'm sure you'll find something else to complain about.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Agreed, we don't know. I don't know how him and pippen would have played together but 6 isn't out of the question to me. Same could be said about the heat though because take out lebron and add jordan and their lack of size/rebounding just got even worse. We will never know either way. I think Lebron would be the 2nd best player of that era but it would have been hard to have the same team success with how those bulls teams were made.Lebron will down as the best sf to ever play the game.

ne3xchamps
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM

no one expected? :laugh2: . The three of them had it planed since the 08 olympics.

ne3xchamps
03-23-2013, 07:17 PM
I hope he ***** on miami like he did to clevleand and goes back to the cavs.

ryang
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
I hope he ***** on miami like he did to clevleand and goes back to the cavs.

If he leaves in 2014 atleast that will only be 4 years in a row the celtics get knocked out by the Heat. Yea he's going back to Cleveland so he can start losing again.makes sence

t_money25
03-23-2013, 09:00 PM
yup!

LMFAO!! You posted a link to an anti Lebron article from Adrian Wojnarwoski? Everyone and their mom knows he's the biggest Lebron hater on the face of the earth. Even bigger than you or Skip Bayless. Here's a little background on this guy in case you don't know about him.

http://deadspin.com/5811311/every-overwrought-thing-adrian-wojnarowski-has-said-about-lebron-james

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/why-anything-adrian-wojnarowski-writes-about-lebron-james-needs-to-be-ignored/71827

Next time you quote an article please make sure it's from a writer who doesn't have a bias....smh people believe everything they read nowadays...

t_money25
03-23-2013, 09:02 PM
now, prove he was almost kicked off the Olympic team, and that he told boozer to take the money.

That link was pure BS.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 09:41 PM
I love how you say Gilbert helped LeBron. How did he help LeBron? Granted, any team that took LeBron would've been the same because LeBron still would've been the player he is today and he might've not had to take business to his own hands and look for a team that was capable of winning rings. If anything, James did Gilbert and Cleveland a favor for even having them get mentioned in sports. Gilbert should've sold the Cavailers because he lost a crapload of money when James left.

I'm not commenting on your 1, 2 and 3 crap since i already listed facts backed with proof and you wanna ignore it thats fine move on. I never said Gilbert Helped Lebron but he gave him so much. Did you know Gilbert Hired all of lebrons moron leaches? ya he paid them all beause he wanted to make lebron happy. BTW- side note Pat Riley and Lebron has some issues when Lebron first got there because pat wouldn't hire his friends like Glbert did. IDK if thats still an issue now or not don't really care. Could be another reason Lebron does leave though. IDK.

Gilbert Owns the cavs, quicken loans, casinos, fathead companies lol he's doing fine. You know how many heat fans baught Lebron fatheads? lol Gilberts still making money off him.

bucketss
03-23-2013, 09:44 PM
I'm not commenting on your 1, 2 and 3 crap since i already listed facts backed with proof and you wanna ignore it thats fine move on. I never said Gilbert Helped Lebron but he gave him so much. Did you know Gilbert Hired all of lebrons moron leaches? ya he paid them all beause he wanted to make lebron happy. BTW- side note Pat Riley and Lebron has some issues when Lebron first got there because pat wouldn't hire his friends like Glbert did. IDK if thats still an issue now or not don't really care. Could be another reason Lebron does leave though. IDK.

Gilbert Owns the cavs, quicken loans, casinos, fathead companies lol he's doing fine. You know how many heat fans baught Lebron fatheads? lol Gilberts still making money off him.

lol you keep making stuff up.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Perhaps calling him a racist is an accusation that is too far of a leap in assumption for the things he said. He is a POS for the way he treated LeBron though, and in no way could I ever see him returning to that organization as long as Gilbert is at the helm. Gilbert did more than burn that bridge, he blew it up.

My personal opinion is that they both screwed up. I don't hate the letter Gilbert Wrote because can anyone really diagree with any of it(other then the championship part)? lol even the biggest Lebron lover has to be like ya its true. BUT it was dumb to release it. Then again I doubt Gilbert ever thought it would be possible to get Lebron back. what lebron did was so disgusting though all of it was a complete joke. prob the most immature thing i've seen in a really long time.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 09:54 PM
You really Beleive Lebron nevered attempted to court players to his team? Also it's the gms job to do so regardless. Maybe Lebron knew not one free agent would want to live in Cleveland. Maybe he talked with them privately. No article or report will know for sure. He made a decision to leave so what? Get over it. Keep wishing he goes back to Cleveland or leaves Miami. In the mean time I will enjoy all these championship runs. When he stays here after 2014 I'm sure you'll find something else to complain about.

Well he never talked to Bosh when the cavs had a trade in place for him. Thats really all i need to know. But yes he never attempted to court players.

btw- Never said i wanted him back. If you would read and stop just talking garbage you would see that. I could go either way, Like i said before him and Irving, waiters would be great. But somethings to me are more important then winning titles.

prodigy
03-23-2013, 09:56 PM
LMFAO!! You posted a link to an anti Lebron article from Adrian Wojnarwoski? Everyone and their mom knows he's the biggest Lebron hater on the face of the earth. Even bigger than you or Skip Bayless. Here's a little background on this guy in case you don't know about him.

http://deadspin.com/5811311/every-overwrought-thing-adrian-wojnarowski-has-said-about-lebron-james

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/why-anything-adrian-wojnarowski-writes-about-lebron-james-needs-to-be-ignored/71827

Next time you quote an article please make sure it's from a writer who doesn't have a bias....smh people believe everything they read nowadays...

google it you will find many more articles. I have a feeling though no matter who i pulled up you'd have a problem with it. Its whatever man you care more then i do.

mngopher35
03-23-2013, 10:30 PM
google it you will find many more articles. I have a feeling though no matter who i pulled up you'd have a problem with it. Its whatever man you care more then i do.

To be fair you have been making claims throughout the thread and only backing up half of them (and not really providing evidence when called out). With how many posts you have in here about it I think you probably care a little more than him. If anyone has a right to be mad at Lebron it's cavs fans so I understand.

ldawg
03-23-2013, 10:37 PM
I just cant help but want to see Lebron in NY or LA

ryang
03-23-2013, 10:42 PM
Well he never talked to Bosh when the cavs had a trade in place for him. Thats really all i need to know. But yes he never attempted to court players.

btw- Never said i wanted him back. If you would read and stop just talking garbage you would see that. I could go either way, Like i said before him and Irving, waiters would be great. But somethings to me are more important then winning titles.

Your a cavs fan? If so disregard anything negative ive said about you. You can feel however you want and hate Lebron forever.

NBA_Starter
03-23-2013, 10:59 PM
This is going to be interesting.

bucketss
03-23-2013, 11:13 PM

its just a sport, im raptors fans and i would take wince carter back .. actually he sucks now but if he was good i would lmao.

Krizzle88
03-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Heat fans fear he'll leave

ATX
03-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Heat fans fear he'll leave

I believe there is much higher probability that he stays.

ldawg
03-24-2013, 10:44 AM
I think they will not exercise their ETO for 2014 and be free agents 2015. If he stays or go then it depends on who got the $ or all is well in Miami.