PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James

jsimms92
03-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Is his game officially complete? Or is there still some facet of his game that needs work.

Last thing i remember people saying about James was that he needed a post game but from what i have seen he already has one of the better post games in the NBA

Thoughts?

PhillyFaninLA
03-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Round two...

over/under 10 pages and 27 posts with infractions....last time a Lebron topic the forum was warned

A.I. Forever
03-20-2013, 01:58 PM
FT Shooting aaaaaaannd.....yeah thats it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Do we not have another Lebron james thread?

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Things that make ya go......bluuuuuhhhhh

UPRock
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Free throw shooting.

Hardaway Here
03-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Ft shooting would have to be the thing I hate when he takes the technical ft when better ft shooters are on the court

D12 fan
03-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Great another Lebron thread.

ManRam
03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
First, it's nice to see a thread talking about LeBron. We don't see many of them!

FT shooting is the most obvious, but that's probably not improving all of a sudden at this point.

He's shooting above average from every spot on the court, but he remains devastatingly accurate at the rim (79%) and from 3-9 feet (59.8%). He is only slightly better from 10-15 feet and on. So, more work in and near the paint obviously could pay dividends. He's cut down on shots 10-23 feet as compared to the year before, so it shows how just being smarter in terms of where you shoot can really make a difference. I'm not sure how much better his shot selection can get, but it's always a possibility.

His post up game has been nice, and he's improved upon last season which was a monumental improvement on the season before. But it's still far from perfection.

Lim
03-20-2013, 03:22 PM
jumpshot is still very suspect

ztilzer31
03-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Do we not have another Lebron james thread?

How bout we just have Lakers fans not go in the Lebron threads.

b@llhog24
03-20-2013, 03:45 PM
I guess fluidity? His game while effective, isn't the most aesthetically pleasing thing to watch.

jsimms92
03-20-2013, 04:02 PM

Says the guy who made a thread about iman shumpert being back to DWades level

ztilzer31
03-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Does it not bother anybody else that there's a guy literally doing amazing things with a basketball that no one in the sport has ever done before, and we can't have a conversation about him without it going completely off topic by the same 3 or 4 Laker fans. Sure other people join in but it's the same people every time. I get an infraction for baiting when D12/Jimmer go into every Lebron thread ever made to complain about Lebron. You guys have had 2 years to complain about him. We get it. Now go back to the Laker forum, or make a Kobe thread. I want to talk about this amazing team/player, and how well they are doing.

LAKobeBryant
03-20-2013, 04:15 PM
We need more Heat threads!!!!!

ztilzer31
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm not a Heat fan. I don't go on the Heat forum. I really don't care about the Heat (no offense Heat fans), but there's no Sonics, and Lebron is by far the funnest person to watch int he NBA, and we can't even talk about that because of a few people that come into every thread to promote Kobe and **** on Lebron.

bucketss
03-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm not a Heat fan. I don't go on the Heat forum. I really don't care about the Heat (no offense Heat fans), but there's no Sonics, and Lebron is by far the funnest person to watch int he NBA, and we can't even talk about that because of a few people that come into every thread to promote Kobe and **** on Lebron.

^ yep exactly how i feel.

justinnum1
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM

No one of forcing you to open the thread and post in it.

Bob_at_york
03-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Please guys, if you don't like a thread, you don't have to open it and you don't have to post in it. No more off-topic posts.

I had Lebron on my fantasy team, his free throwing shooting definitely hurt me some weeks.

mngopher35
03-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Lebron has improved every off season but I am not really sure what he will try and improve this year. FT's seem like they would be pretty tough to take a major jump at this point in his career so maybe he will focus on getting even better at his post up game and overall shooting. He still has a little room to improve on his decision making, but that is nit picking because he really does a great job at taking high percentage shots (i just feel like he settles a bit too much sometimes, but nothing like before). Maybe he could work on his fadeaway to give him another option when posting up?

ztilzer31
03-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Is his game officially complete? Or is there still some facet of his game that needs work.

Last thing i remember people saying about James was that he needed a post game but from what i have seen he already has one of the better post games in the NBA

Thoughts?

At first I thought yes. This is the best of Lebron we'll ever see, and the next few years to follow, but then I started to think about it.

If you asked me this 4 years ago I'd probably say he couldn't get any better, and look where he is now. I mean the obvious things he could improve are free throws, and he could work on his shot a little more (not that it's bad, but it has room to improve). Also he has some silly turnovers once in awhile he can eliminate.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-20-2013, 05:05 PM
like everyone said.. ft shooting, as well as continue improving his shooting.

his shooting is average to a little above average
and his ft shooting is average to a little below average..

if he fixes the ft shooting.. that would be insane..

MetroMan
03-20-2013, 05:48 PM
2 pages and 13 deleted posts. This should be closed

ztilzer31
03-20-2013, 06:02 PM
2 pages and 13 deleted posts. This should be closed

Off topic please don't post if you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand!