PDA

View Full Version : LeBron: Posterizing Celts' Terry a pleasure

lavilevi23
03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
CLEVELAND -- It's fair to say LeBron James has no regrets about putting one of the dunks of the year on Boston Celtics guard and personal rival Jason Terry on Monday night.

James created one of the season's best highlights when he surprised Terry on a fastbreak and dunked over him, sending Terry to the court.

Speaking before the Miami Heat took on the Cleveland Cavaliers Wednesday, James said he felt the play enacted some revenge on Terry for smack talk he's directed at James and the Heat over the last several seasons.

"I've had a chance to (review) it and it was one of my better ones," James said. "The fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter. Because we all know J.T. and he talks too much sometimes. And I'm glad it happened to him."

The James-Terry rivalry started in 2011 when Terry said James wouldn't be able to guard him effectively for the entire NBA Finals when the Heat took on Terry's Dallas Mavericks. Terry finished the series strong offensively and the Mavericks won the title, 4-2.

"I'm welcoming the challenge," Terry said then. "We're going to see if he can do it for seven games."

Last week, Terry said he wasn't impressed with the Heat's then 21-game winning streak.

"(I'm) not really impressed with it or anything that they do," Terry said.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9075039/lebron-james-miami-heat-says-posterizing-boston-celtics-jason-terry-was-pleasure

Impressed now goblin *****?

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 01:07 PM
:clap: I love it.

I hate that lil egg head *****.

king4day
03-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Terry always rips the Suns so I didn't mind seeing it myself

Ebbs
03-20-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm a life long Mavs fan and I'm with LBJ Terry talked mad trash when we won the ship LeBron got a bit of revenge here.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 01:20 PM

Yeah. He had a habit of being average to above against some teams and killing others. I've seen WAY too many times he go off on my Rockets. lol

Avenged
03-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Agreed. He deserves many more.

Nighthawk
03-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Yay

lebron was running full speed and jumped over a small 2 guard

impressive

psd is bums

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
So let me get this straight.. Lebrons talking about how great his dunk was over a guy that had been talking too much? Huh…

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Yay

impressive

psd is bums

Lol

Big Zo
03-20-2013, 01:29 PM
He probably should just let it go. That being said, if it's ok for Terry to say he hopes the Heat lose all their remaining games, there should be no problem with this.

D-Leethal
03-20-2013, 01:31 PM
I like Terry's attitude and the fact that he has pride in his abilities and refuses to bow down and kiss the Heat, but I also can appreciate the fact that LBJ loved every second of shutting his blabber mouth. Terry backed up his talk in the finals and IMO, he and Pierce did an admirable job backing up their talk last week, they just couldn't win it in the final seconds but fought as hard as you can while severely undermanned. I can respect where both are coming from here.

THE GIPPER
03-20-2013, 01:38 PM
I actually like Terry's old school attitude.

Overall I think he's just spewing garbage to try and stir something up like he did in the 2011 finals (and it worked back then).

But props to Bron for standing up for himself.. That dunk was just nasty.

jchase3
03-20-2013, 01:40 PM
lebron dunked on a guy who is half his size... was it really that impressive? no. but will espn talk about it for the next 3 months because they are in love with lebron? yes.

Hawkeye15
03-20-2013, 01:42 PM

he rips everyone. I have always hated Terry.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 01:42 PM
You guys realize it's not the dunk that was super impressive. It was the fact that it was on JASON TERRY.

Jarvo
03-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Jason Terry a ***** and talks way too much for a dude coming off the bench and hope it happens again! And for you guys saying wow Lebron dunked over a smaller player were the same one jizzing your pants when Jordan dunked on Knight smh

Jarvo
03-20-2013, 01:47 PM
you guys realize it's not the dunk that was super impressive. It was the fact that it was on jason terry.

this!

HouRealCoach
03-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Jason Terry looked worse than Brandon Knight because of the **** that he talked before the game...

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 01:49 PM
You know what would be really impressive?... If Lebron could throw down a massive dunk on Jason Terry and then not tell everyone how awesome it was.

Green_Monster
03-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Lebron is capable of much better dunks than that. He can do that on a daily basis. It was probably an offensive foul anyway, but the refs would never call that.

Bruno
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
it was a hell of a dunk.

but terry will always have the greatest laugh in this little feud. 27 points in game six of the 2011 finals.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201106120MIA.html

Hardaway Here
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
You guys realize it's not the dunk that was super impressive. It was the fact that it was on JASON TERRY.

This especially this lol. It's sad the people that comment don't realize the main reason people are happy is because it was on him. Talking about the size of the two players doesn't matter here Terry could be an inchworm and I'd still be glad he got dunked on of all people.

koreancabbage
Lebron is capable of much better dunks than that. He can do that on a daily basis. It was probably an offensive foul anyway, but the refs would never call that.

BUAHAHAHA wow. if you call than an offensive foul, how is it more offensive than the Jeff Green dunk in your sig? or the Brandon Knight incident? Terry actually jumped in the air. maybe if he standing still. But if Terry stood there and Lebron finished the dunk, I'm sure Terry would have been sent to the hospital.

king4day
Yeah. He had a habit of being average to above against some teams and killing others. I've seen WAY too many times he go off on my Rockets. lol

It's not even so much his play. He's been an ******* to the Suns organization. If I recall correctly, he went as far to say he hates the Suns franchise.

Eg714
03-20-2013, 02:51 PM

No the dunk was impressive alright, being that it was on jet was the cherry on top.

justinnum1
03-20-2013, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aM4ozoGmig4

jasondrobinson
03-20-2013, 02:56 PM
How dare Jason Terry bad mouth the mighty Heat! His invite to play there when his contract runs out may be in jeopardy!

Good game dunk LBJ but way overblown

jasondrobinson
03-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Shouldnt all players not on the Heat want them to lose the rest of their games?

Green_Monster
03-20-2013, 03:06 PM
BUAHAHAHA wow. if you call than an offensive foul, how is it more offensive than the Jeff Green dunk in your sig? or the Brandon Knight incident? Terry actually jumped in the air. maybe if he standing still. But if Terry stood there and Lebron finished the dunk, I'm sure Terry would have been sent to the hospital.

First off, your english is terrible. Second, did I ever say that those dunks weren't offensive fouls? Jeff Green dunked over Jefferson, he didn't plow through him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aM4ozoGmig4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMY6cqd8al0

Zefflin
03-20-2013, 03:07 PM
So let me get this straight.. Lebrons talking about how great his dunk was over a guy that had been talking too much? Huh…

haha yes, but lebron did dunk on him after terry ran his his towards lebron so the lil fool got what he deserved

justinnum1
03-20-2013, 03:08 PM
RIP terry.

bucketss
03-20-2013, 03:09 PM

how can it be an offensive foul if terry was in the restricted area

GiantsSwaGG
03-20-2013, 03:10 PM
He dunked over a midget. Yuppie

bucketss
03-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Shouldnt all players not on the Heat want them to lose the rest of their games?

well i would assume some players rooting for them against teams they need to catch up with in the standings, and also some of lebron/wades friends would obviously want them to win games that aren't against their team

lakers4sho
03-20-2013, 03:16 PM
I hate terry but someone is being a hypocrite around here

mngopher35
03-20-2013, 03:23 PM
how can it be an offensive foul if terry was in the restricted area

It definitely wasn't an offensive foul, don't know what that guy is talking about. Even if he weren't in the restricted zone the refs still wouldn't have called that an offensive foul imo.

He115ing
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM
good job lbj

Jimmer55
03-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Leave it to Lebron for bragging about dunking on a poor defender that's 75 pounds lighter and 5-6 inches shorter. Wow, this guy will never learn. He's the least competitive supposed superstar to ever play the game and he's ruining his legacy one day at a time.

Try dunking on Gerald Wallace or Josh smith in your 17th season and then talk, frontrunner.

t0nyg11
03-20-2013, 03:32 PM
To everyone saying Lebron's dunk wasn't impressive because he dunked on a guy half his size:

What was he supposed to do? Get on his knees and lay it up to make things more fair? Of course not. JT has been talking a lot of trash and Lebron did exactly what he was supposed to do. The fact that it happened to JT and not Avery Bradley, for example, is what I think makes the dunk special.

I've ragged on Lebron a lot, but you have to give props where props are due.

P.s. I'm a huge Laker/Kobe fan. Not all Laker fans are crazy and irrational, everyone.

EDIT: Also, he was asked about the dunk and he gave an answer. It's not like he went out of his way to brag about it.

69centers
03-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Leave it to Lebron for bragging about dunking on a poor defender that's 75 pounds lighter and 5-6 inches shorter.

One regular season game over a guy half your size. When it's the game winner of a playoff game, come back and talk more Lebron.

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 03:44 PM
To everyone saying Lebron's dunk wasn't impressive because he dunked on a guy half his size:

What was he supposed to do? Get on his knees and lay it up to make things more fair? Of course not. JT has been talking a lot of trash and Lebron did exactly what he was supposed to do. The fact that it happened to JT and not Avery Bradley, for example, is what I think makes the dunk special.

I've ragged on Lebron a lot, but you have to give props where props are due.

P.s. I'm a huge Laker/Kobe fan. Not all Laker fans are crazy and irrational, everyone.

EDIT: Also, he was asked about the dunk and he gave an answer. It's not like he went out of his way to brag about it.

He could act like a professional not a spiteful Douche

Slug3
03-20-2013, 03:49 PM
One regular season game over a guy half your size. When it's the game winner of a playoff game, come back and talk more Lebron.

Lebron has done enough to the Celtics the last 2 years in the playoffs. I think its time to give them a break.

justinnum1
03-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Got some mad peeps in here lol. It's one game guys, calm down.

Sactown
03-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Lol at people being angry... It's not like Lebron went out of his way to go and talk about the dunk... A reporter asked him, so he responded...

And so what if it were someone half his size? What was he suppose to do? Call over Jeff Green and dunk it on him??? common haters just stop and log off..

WITZ
03-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Yay

impressive

psd is bums

:laugh2:

SouthSideRookie
03-20-2013, 04:04 PM

http://greenstreet.weei.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Terry.jpg

:clap:

it was a hell of a dunk.

but terry will always have the greatest laugh in this little feud. 27 points in game six of the 2011 finals.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201106120MIA.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jcxIY--DOfc/T0UTHORhWFI/AAAAAAAAFas/NDLnwPIzAhE/s1600/mavs-jason-terry-nba-finals-tattoo-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

RIP terry.

http://www.themarsreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/64.jpg

He dunked over a midget. Yuppie

Just like DeAndre Jordan's.

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Ya.. Why would lebron pass up an opportunity to tell everyone how great he is.. I mean he was asked lol. This tool is so full of himself.. “chosen one” tattoo across his back is back. If that stands for “chosen one time champion” it would be spot on but it’s more of a reflection of Lebron actually thinking he is a God.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 04:14 PM
http://greenstreet.weei.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Terry.jpg

:clap:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jcxIY--DOfc/T0UTHORhWFI/AAAAAAAAFas/NDLnwPIzAhE/s1600/mavs-jason-terry-nba-finals-tattoo-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

http://www.themarsreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/64.jpg

Just like DeAndre Jordan's.

That pic sums it up for me. lol.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
It's not even so much his play. He's been an ******* to the Suns organization. If I recall correctly, he went as far to say he hates the Suns franchise.

Oh wow. I never heard that. But yeah...

He's probably the guy you hate until he lands on your team. (kg too)

Jimmer55
03-20-2013, 04:17 PM
What's more embarassing: Getting dunked on in a regular season game or being a ROLE player that calls out a supposed SUPERSTAR in an NBA finals and subsequently OUTPLAYS him and WINS the FINALS? Lebron is not who you think he is and he never will be.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 04:21 PM
What's more embarassing: Getting dunked on in a regular season game or being a ROLE player that calls out a supposed SUPERSTAR in an NBA finals and subsequently OUTPLAYS him and WINS the FINALS? Lebron is not who you think he is and he never will be.

What's even more embarrasing is having an agenda against a player for NO REASON and to slight him in any way possible even when off topic.

;)

ATX
03-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Lol at people being angry... It's not like Lebron went out of his way to go and talk about the dunk... A reporter asked him, so he responded...

And so what if it were someone half his size? What was he suppose to do? Call over Jeff Green and dunk it on him??? common haters just stop and log off..

This, so much this ^^^

Your whining is so obnoxious. How have you been skirting the new rules about being such a blatent disruptive poster here? All you do is cry about James 24/7. Go post in the Laker forum.

JoeBlessU
03-20-2013, 04:26 PM
What's even more embarrasing is having an agenda against a player for NO REASON and to slight him in any way possible even when off topic.

;)

There are plenty of reasons to hate Lebron... All are very valid

bucketss
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM

there isn't one valid reason, im starting to think you're borderline racist.

Jimmer55
03-20-2013, 04:39 PM
there isn't one valid reason, im starting to think you're borderline racist.

Ah, the race card...how predictable. Pathetic.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 04:40 PM

His Haven't BeenValidAtAll.

Green_Monster
03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Javale McGee dunked over Joakim Noah, but it went unnoticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwE2A0tB50Y

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-20-2013, 05:10 PM
:)

"couldnt have happened to a better player"

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-20-2013, 05:11 PM

:violin:

i think thats going to be my response whenever you post :)

Celticsfan2007
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Nasty dunk in terms of elivation and force, but can anyone honestly sit here and call that an all time great dunk?

I mean he dunked on a undersized 35 year old two guard who was vastly out numbered on a 3 on 1 situation.

People tend to just look at the dunk and not the context of how the dunk transpired. In terms of the flow of the game and how it happened, DeAndre Jordans dunk was 10x more impressive.

It was kind of ironic that it happened to JT, I mean he's definately a LeBron hater which is one of the reasons I love him so much. He's old school and doesn't back down from anyone.

KG/PP/JT have more pride than half the NBA teams current players combined.

LeperMessiah
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I guess circumstances enhanced it, but it really wasn't anything special... Not trying to be a JT or anything.

Fired-Up
03-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Yay. A 6'9" forward just dunked on some undersized 6'2" shooting guard. Wow.

YoungOne
03-20-2013, 10:47 PM
he better hurt terry next time so doc cant play him anymore..

SeoulBeatz
03-20-2013, 10:47 PM

it was still a NASTY dunk.

if the deandre dunk didnt happen the week before, people would be talking bout the bron dunk. but Deandre's was a posteration we haven't seen since the 90's so of course it's gonna overshadow everything else.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2013, 10:51 PM

if the deandre dunk didnt happen the week before, people would be talking bout the bron dunk. but Deandre's was a posteration we haven't seen since the 90's so of course it's gonna overshadow everything else.

Oh yeah. No doubt. I'm just emphasizing that the dunk was awesome but because it was on JT-it made it THAT much more rewarding.

Fired-Up
03-20-2013, 10:52 PM

What? I remember Vince Carter jumping over somebody. And it sure as hell wasn't a point guard either.

SouthSideRookie
03-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Nasty dunk in terms of elivation and force, but can anyone honestly sit here and call that an all time great dunk?

I mean he dunked on a undersized 35 year old two guard who was vastly out numbered on a 3 on 1 situation.

People tend to just look at the dunk and not the context of how the dunk transpired. In terms of the flow of the game and how it happened, DeAndre Jordans dunk was 10x more impressive.

It was kind of ironic that it happened to JT, I mean he's definately a LeBron hater which is one of the reasons I love him so much. He's old school and doesn't back down from anyone.

KG/PP/JT have more pride than half the NBA teams current players combined.

First the Ed Reed thread now this, Geez try MLB, hockey or whatever.

kblo247
03-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Got to say ... You did good Bron, you did good with the poster dunk and trolling after

Fired-Up
03-20-2013, 11:10 PM
First the Ed Reed thread now this, Geez try MLB, hockey or whatever.

Get over it. He dunked on an undersized closer to 40 than 30 guard.

kobe4thewinbang
03-21-2013, 12:24 AM
What is LeBron's problem? He's twice Terry's size. No reason to taunt about it. Let's see him try to do that on KG and get knocked out for it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-21-2013, 12:35 AM
Leave it to Lebron for bragging about dunking on a poor defender that's 75 pounds lighter and 5-6 inches shorter. Wow, this guy will never learn. He's the least competitive supposed superstar to ever play the game and he's ruining his legacy one day at a time.

Try dunking on Gerald Wallace or Josh smith in your 17th season and then talk, frontrunner.

Bishnoff
03-21-2013, 12:41 AM
LeBron's facial was the best way to put Terry back in his place. The Jet got owned.

IKnowHoops
03-21-2013, 01:25 AM
You know what would be really impressive?... If Lebron could throw down a massive dunk on Jason Terry and then not tell everyone how awesome it was.

Thats not impressive at all.

IKnowHoops
03-21-2013, 01:29 AM

Lebron dunks all the time and never talks about it. He literally jumped over that bulls player last year and never said a word about it. Bron is only talking because the guy he dunked on has a big mouth.

IKnowHoops
03-21-2013, 01:30 AM
What is LeBron's problem? He's twice Terry's size. No reason to taunt about it. Let's see him try to do that on KG and get knocked out for it.

Read above post for understanding.

ESaady
03-21-2013, 02:10 AM
Good. **** Jason Terry.

fadahway
03-21-2013, 02:17 AM
It was karma that gotyou Terry!

Like Pinky say" say it again say it again and its over noogah"

amos1er
03-21-2013, 03:08 AM
Usually when someone is upset with what you say, it's because you are speaking the truth and hit a nerve. Case in point...Terry called Lebron out for constructing the most stacked team in NBA history and taking the easy way out...Hence, Lebron took offense. If Terry's words didn't have any ring of truth, Lebron would have just laughed it off.

More-Than-Most
03-21-2013, 03:35 AM
I love it.... You have people in this thread that hate just to hate. This guy -Terry- Talks so much **** about any and everyone and people love it but as soon as James does it its it wasnt even that good of a dunk or Wah bron needs to shut up...

James shut him up by not only dunking on him but leading the Heat back to beat the celtics.... OWNED. James OWNED him.... Period. James has the right to talk **** because he backs it up.... I love the honesty from the GOAT

kblo247
03-21-2013, 05:51 AM
he rips everyone. I have always hated Terry.

His but hurt was so cute when Kobe had 62 and the Mavs had 61 years ago, and fan interviewed him. He went on and on about how its a team game and they Sutherland trolled and said yeah that guy just out scored your whole team until he sat.

I found him annoying even before he became known in Dallas. Hell I wanted to his dumbass traded with that celtics tat just for kicks

Mataro41
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Jet does run his mouth but that dunk is like me dunking on an annoying 13 year old kid on a 7 foot rim. Blake Griffin dunks on big men which makes it more impressive.

Heatcheck
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Usually when someone is upset with what you say, it's because you are speaking the truth and hit a nerve. Case in point...Terry called Lebron out for constructing the most stacked team in NBA history and taking the easy way out...Hence, Lebron took offense. If Terry's words didn't have any ring of truth, Lebron would have just laughed it off.

YOU said that...Terry said its personal everytime he plays the heat regardless of whos in the jersey. thats called unnecessarily talking ****. Lebron hit him with a crouching tiger downward body chop. Thats what happens in basketball, people dont get all passive aggressive and act like they dont care, they make you into star.

justinnum1
03-21-2013, 01:31 PM
I can't believe how upset some people are in here.

Bring The Heat
03-21-2013, 01:38 PM
I love it.... You have people in this thread that hate just to hate. This guy -Terry- Talks so much **** about any and everyone and people love it but as soon as James does it its it wasnt even that good of a dunk or Wah bron needs to shut up...

James shut him up by not only dunking on him but leading the Heat back to beat the celtics.... OWNED. James OWNED him.... Period. James has the right to talk **** because he backs it up.... I love the honesty from the GOAT

He did make Terry his *****... In fact I've never seen someone get owned so bad... After he talked all that **** LeBron ends up putting his nuts on top of his forehead.... Pretty much like learn your place you little ****.

Why the hell does Terry talk so much? Dude has been coming off the bench all his career, never made an all star team... Terry has never been considered elite... Just a solid player coming off the bench thats it... Talking crap to a superstar who is 10x the player he is lol....

People who are hating on this dunk are ones who don't like LeBron... anybody who has an unbiased opinion towards him won't be such a salty *** hater.. Some People on this board are pathetic lol

amos1er
03-21-2013, 02:27 PM
YOU said that...Terry said its personal everytime he plays the heat regardless of whos in the jersey. thats called unnecessarily talking ****. Lebron hit him with a crouching tiger downward body chop. Thats what happens in basketball, people dont get all passive aggressive and act like they dont care, they make you into star.

Yup, Lebron is the man. It takes a special kind of warrior to posterize a guy 2/3 his size and nearly 10 years his senior. Who's next on his list? Nate Robinson in about 5 years?

t_money25
03-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Yup, Lebron is the man. It takes a special kind of warrior to posterize a guy 2/3 his size and nearly 10 years his senior. Who's next on his list? Nate Robinson in about 5 years?

You're wearing your emotions on your sleeve, and on your sig. Your hate for Lebron is well documented. WHat makes what happend to Terry impressive is not just the dunk but all of the trash talking leading up to it. When you talk trash about someone or another team, make sure you don't get dunked on the next time you play them.

amos1er
03-21-2013, 02:55 PM
You're wearing your emotions on your sleeve, and on your sig. Your hate for Lebron is well documented. WHat makes what happend to Terry impressive is not just the dunk but all of the trash talking leading up to it. When you talk trash about someone or another team, make sure you don't get dunked on the next time you play them.

I'm about 6'0 170 lbs. If someone...oh lets say 5'7 130 lbs talked trash to me, I would probably laugh it off. lol I would not feel very tough all all regulating on someone that much smaller than me.

Honestly, it seems like Terry hit a nerve to make Lebron so butthurt. Perhaps there is a lot of truth to whatt Terry is saying after all. It effected Lebron enough to where he felt the need to posterize someone 2/3 his size and nearly 10 years his senior. If Terry's words truly had no truth to them, Lebron would not have felt the need to act in such an undignified manner.

More-Than-Most
03-21-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm about 6'0 170 lbs. If someone...oh lets say 5'7 130 lbs talked trash to me, I would probably laugh it off. lol I would not feel very tough all all regulating on someone that much smaller than me.

Honestly, it seems like Terry hit a nerve to make Lebron so butthurt. Perhaps there is a lot of truth to whatt Terry is saying after all. It effected Lebron enough to where he felt the need to posterize someone 2/3 his size and nearly 10 years his senior. If Terry's words truly had no truth to them, Lebron would not have felt the need to act in such an undignified manner.

Or James prefers to own people on the court because he is that great instead of talking trash like a Child before hand? Terry opened his mouth and James let his play speak for it by destroying him. I do not care if he was 4 foot 2 with a limp he still got owned. He opened his mouth and James put the hammer down. The best in the world does this.... James is taking no prisoners so let the haters keep talking while that win streak keeps going higher and higher and higher.

Heatcheck
03-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Yup, Lebron is the man. It takes a special kind of warrior to posterize a guy 2/3 his size and nearly 10 years his senior. Who's next on his list? Nate Robinson in about 5 years?If he wants to get in the way, he can get it too. These are grown men, professionals at that, take your little *** out there when nba players are running pick up games, and put yourself out there like that...you think everybodys not going to go buck wild when you get facialed? You either have something against someone youve never met before, or you never played ball.

amos1er
03-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Or James prefers to own people on the court because he is that great instead of talking trash like a Child before hand? Terry opened his mouth and James let his play speak for it by destroying him. I do not care if he was 4 foot 2 with a limp he still got owned. He opened his mouth and James put the hammer down. The best in the world does this.... James is taking no prisoners so let the haters keep talking while that win streak keeps going higher and higher and higher.

It was just the way he stood over him after the dunk that came of so weak to me. How can a man with such a physical advantage get off that much by dunking over someone 2/3 his size and neraly 10 years his senior. It's almost pathetic. I kind of felt embarrassed for Lebron when I saw that. Kind of makes Terry's original critique even more credible when you really think about it. Only a complete coward would want to create a superteam like that in the first place...the same kind of coward who gets off on posterizing guys 2/3 his size and 10 years his senior. Boy, Lebron must have been real insecure about what Terry said to get that worked up in the first place. Terry really hit the nail on the head if you ask me.

Slug3
03-21-2013, 03:38 PM
It was just the way he stood over him after the dunk that came of so weak to me. How can a man with such a physical advantage get off that much by dunking over someone 2/3 his size and neraly 10 years his senior. It's almost pathetic. I kind of felt embarrassed for Lebron when I saw that. Kind of makes Terry's original critique even more credible when you really think about it. Only a complete coward would want to create a superteam like that in the first place...the same kind of coward who gets off on posterizing guys 2/3 his size and 10 years his senior. Boy, Lebron must have been real insecure about what Terry said to get that worked up in the first place. Terry really hit the nail on the head if you ask me.

So when Lebron stands over him its childish, but when Terry runs down the court with his arms out like a jet its pure gold?

We get you dont like Lebron so there is really no point in your posting about him.

mngopher35
03-21-2013, 04:04 PM

Come on dude. Terry never even called lebron a coward, thats just your opinion. Players get hyped up after normal dunks that aren't even over another player yet this is the one you have a problem with? What was lebron supposed to do, not go up for the ball? Catch it, land, and then lay it in? No, make the great/right play and slam it home over the other player, possibly even getting your team a little hyped up as many dunks do.

Sure he didn't have to stand over terry but your really going to nitpick and bash him this much for staring down a player who always talks non stop trash (and you just owned)? Yes some people are hyping this up a bit but that happens with a lot dunks, and this one was over a disliked trash talker. But as usual you don't care what the reason is go ahead and bash lebron as much as possible...

TheIlladelph16
03-21-2013, 04:20 PM
So when Lebron stands over him its childish, but when Terry runs down the court with his arms out like a jet its pure gold?

We get you dont like Lebron so there is really no point in your posting about him.

Nah man. He loves Lebron and even has Bron's pic in his sig.

Bring The Heat
03-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Come on dude. Terry never even called lebron a coward, thats just your opinion. Players get hyped up after normal dunks that aren't even over another player yet this is the one you have a problem with? What was lebron supposed to do, not go up for the ball? Catch it, land, and then lay it in? No, make the great/right play and slam it home over the other player, possibly even getting your team a little hyped up as many dunks do.

Sure he didn't have to stand over terry but your really going to nitpick and bash him this much for staring down a player who always talks non stop trash (and you just owned)? Yes some people are hyping this up a bit but that happens with a lot dunks, and this one was over a disliked trash talker. But as usual you don't care what the reason is go ahead and bash lebron as much as possible...

Lol you make great points but in the end it doesn't matter because this guys hate for LeBron blinds him of anything you tell him... You can already tell just by his sig that is opinion towards this man is biased.

I find it truly pathetic how people hate LeBron so much lol.... Man I hope he just keeps winning to piss all of you off even MORE

Bring The Heat
03-21-2013, 06:09 PM
LeBron put Terry in his place... Obviously he dunked over a smaller guy we get it... But nonetheless it was a monstrous dunk and the fact that he placed his nuts all over Jason Terry's face after all the smack he talked makes it that much sweeter.

el hidalgo
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM

did it disgust you when kobe posterized nash and hung on the rim in gloating fashion?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvH2l1-_dQ

(plus it was a foul on kobe, but the refs rigged it)

el hidalgo
03-21-2013, 06:42 PM

:laugh2: if lebron ran down the court with his arms out like that, amos1er might just have a heart attack

the mods need to find amos1er's location from his ip address. somebody is going to need to put him on suicide watch if the heat break the win streak record

HeaTxRipZz
03-21-2013, 07:18 PM
lol kudos to Bron that Dunk was pretty epic....Been having a field day with the photoshop pics of Terry since

Jesse2272
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I love it

bucketss
03-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Laker fans praying lebron tears his Acl :laugh2:

hugepatsfan
03-21-2013, 07:42 PM
If it's a personal rivalry I think ******** on Lebron in the Finals is worth more than a dunk in a regular season game.

el hidalgo
03-21-2013, 07:46 PM

pretty pathetic to be honest. they should probably be more worried about teams that are actually in the west and pose a threat to their playoff hopes. guess not though

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 08:01 PM
did it disgust you when kobe posterized nash and hung on the rim in gloating fashion?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvH2l1-_dQ

(plus it was a foul on kobe, but the refs rigged it)

You know more about Kobe than his own wife... Is your life that miserable? (serious question)

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 08:05 PM

^says the raptors fan who is squeezing the life out of LBJ's sack.

bucketss
03-21-2013, 08:10 PM
^says the raptors fan who is squeezing the life out of LBJ's sack.

i know it hurts you that lebron has some thing called "fans" not everyone enjoys hating on him 24/7 to the point you wish career threatening injuries and an injury that would also effect him in everyday life,pathetic.

MaloDaw9
03-21-2013, 08:23 PM
i know it hurts you that lebron has some thing called "fans" not everyone enjoys hating on him 24/7 to the point you wish career threatening injuries and an injury that would also effect him in everyday life,pathetic.

Lol

Who said that? I never wish a player hurt. I never said i hate LB, Copy and paste the quote pls?

I am not like you, Of low character..A Groupie..swinging on LB nuts cause your team is pure ****.

You say pathetic, Ha!

Slug3
03-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Terry loves just talking ish -

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/9086178/jason-terry-says-boston-celtics-miami-heat-matchup-playoffs-fireworks

Guard Jason Terry predicts his Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat will meet each other in the playoffs and eagerly awaits the "fireworks" that will ensue.

"It really doesn't matter [when in the playoffs we face the Heat]. There's no preference," Terry said in an interview Friday on Boston sports radio station WEEI. "But you know at some point, I don't want to say that it's fixed, [but] I think it's going to happen. We are going to see them and it's going to be fireworks."

Terry was trending on Twitter earlier this week after he was dunked on by LeBron James on a breakaway in Miami's 23rd consecutive victory Monday night in Boston. The Heat's win streak now is at 24.

terry [LeBron] picked his poison. They put him on me to shut me down in the NBA Finals in 2011 and he couldn't get the job done. Hopefully he'll have another chance this year in the Eastern Conference finals -- or wherever we match up -- but I'm telling you right now, I love us. I love the way we're built. We miss [Rajon] Rondo, we miss [Jared] Sullinger, but with this team we have, we have a chance.
” -- Jason Terry on rivalry with Heat

James later said he felt the play enacted some revenge on Terry for smack talk he has directed at the superstar and the Heat during the past several seasons.

"I've had a chance to [review] it, and it was one of my better ones," James said. "The fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter. Because we all know J.T. and he talks too much sometimes. And I'm glad it happened to him."

The James-Terry rivalry started in 2011, when Terry said James wouldn't be able to guard him effectively for the entire NBA Finals when the Heat took on Terry's Dallas Mavericks. Terry finished the series strong offensively, and the Mavericks won the series, 4-2.

But Terry's hatred for the Heat goes back further than LeBron.

"[It's] not even LeBron personally. It's just the Miami Heat. Is it the red and black? Maybe. I hate that color," Terry told WEEI on Friday. "I just don't like them. Let me tell you like this: It goes back to [the] 05-06 [season when Miami beat Dallas in the NBA Finals]. And it doesn't matter who's in those Miami Heat uniforms. Let's just be real: You're up 2-0 and they come back and win four straight games and you lose the NBA Finals. So LeBron inherited something bigger than the matchup of he and I. It's about the Miami Heat and that organization."

But Terry admitted the rivalry with James has blossomed.

"Hey, he picked his poison. They put him on me to shut me down in the NBA Finals in 2011 and he couldn't get the job done," Terry said. "Hopefully, he'll have another chance this year in the Eastern Conference finals -- or wherever we match up -- but I'm telling you right now, I love us. I love the way we're built. We miss [Rajon] Rondo, we miss [Jared] Sullinger, but with this team we have, we have a chance."

As for the fireworks when James dunked on Terry during Monday's game, the vicious alley-oop slam quickly going viral, Terry laughed it off.

"Social media today, it's just unbelievable," he said. "But I will say, I did get a kick out of the one when I was laying in the coffin, and the pallbearers were [Kevin Garnett] and Paul Pierce. That was hilarious. It's all in fun, it's all in the spirit of the sport. But I'll tell you right now, I would love to see Miami in the playoffs, because the road to the championship goes through the champion. We're fired up. We love that matchup."

Htownballa1622
03-22-2013, 10:34 PM
I read this earlier. I was shocked no one made it a thread.

Terry obviously has a concussion lol. Celtics aren't taking down Miami.

CHANGO
03-23-2013, 12:04 AM
LOL Terry MAD... Real MAD! Not at Lebron, just @ the HEAT for that 4 game comeback in the 06' Finals. DAMN!