PDA

View Full Version : Torts must go!

liltedspop
03-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Im not getting all into this but the time for a change behind the bench is steadfastly approaching!!! Oh yea & LTP RULES BOYZZ!!!!!!

Sandman
03-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Nah Torts is the man. I think we're feeling what we did to improve the top of the roster. I also think that can come in time w/ JT and Kreider (Kreider WHERE YOU AT after the way you played in the playoffs).

Who can they add without moving major pieces? We could really use just a couple vet forwards. Instead they're gonna move Gaborik. I like Nash and he's more durable, but isn't that sort of a lateral move from where they were at over the summer?

Mr.Wiskers
03-18-2013, 09:29 PM
We starting talking about this on the "newsday forum; Krieder and Zukes". But some how it went from signing Zukes and bring up Kreider to fire Torts to Torts is god and BSI played hockey with Avery, who is a headache and an all around Douche( according to BSI that is---maybe Avery stole is girlfiend, LOL)Don't ask me how it evolved--- guess we were all drinking after watching the Rangers lose again!
All I can say is I can't wait for Lindberg,Fasth and Zukes to get here.

bsi
03-18-2013, 09:48 PM
We starting talking about this on the "newsday forum; Krieder and Zukes". But some how it went from signing Zukes and bring up Kreider to fire Torts to Torts is god and BSI played hockey with Avery, who is a headache and an all around Douche( according to BSI that is---maybe Avery stole is girlfiend, LOL)Don't ask me how it evolved--- guess we were all drinking after watching the Rangers lose again!
All I can say is I can't wait for Lindberg,Fasth and Zukes to get here.

No sloppy seconds for Avery, nope haha.

Sandman
03-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Avery is a monumental douche, but I have him fighting brodeur as my phone background.

SLY WILLIAMS
03-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Welcome back LTP. :)

We scored a goal tonight and got the win so Torts is probably safe.

Mr.Wiskers
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Brighter side, we may sign a 6'8" D-man. Hey you never know!
Also Perry just signed for 8 yrs/68 mil.

oak2455
03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Brighter side, we may sign a 6'8" D-man. Hey you never know!
Also Perry just signed for 8 yrs/68 mil.

Seen that Idk what his line is but 6'8 was enough :)