PDA

View Full Version : Report : Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery

rockbottom2010
03-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

Bynum's surgery will be to clean out remaining debris in both knees and take place Tuesday,

shep33
03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Not really surprised. Hope he gets well. Honestly sad to see him get injured. Not many Laker fans liked Drew, and I understand why, but he was a beast when healthy. Dominant on both ends.

ManRam
03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Doesn't sound serious, at least compared to other knee surgeries.

Dude can't catch a break. I know he'll incur a ton of wrath from Philly fans, but it shouldn't be directed at him IMO. He can't stay healthy, but that's out of his control.

Swashcuff
03-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Wish him all the best. Sad to think of what could have been for us but I guess everything happens for a reason. Just wasn't meant to be. All the best Bynum.

Swashcuff
03-18-2013, 08:05 PM

Dude can't catch a break. I know he'll incur a ton of wrath from Philly fans, but it shouldn't be directed at him IMO. He can't stay healthy, but that's out of his control.

Too many Philly fans are idiots when it comes to appreciating their players/former players. He'll get the majority of the blame when its all said and done, from those same fans who were chanting that changes were here and he was our best big man since Moses.

zn23
He doesn't take the game seriously enough for me to feel sorry for him. He dug his own grave, now he can lay in it.

GiantsSwaGG
The guy should just retire to save his knees

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I hope he gets well but he was NEVER as good as people made him out to be. NEVER.

Bruno

you didn't hear about the bowling alley incident? he didn't take his rehab seriously. he's had a lot of bad breaks in the past but that one was totally on him. not saying he deserves the wrath of god but i'd be frustrated about that if i were a phili fan.

ILLUSIONIST^248
Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

Bynum's surgery will be to clean out remaining debris in both knees and take place Tuesday,

:laugh: We raped that trade so bad. I wonder if the Lakers doctors told the FO to get rid of bynum for anything because they knew he was ****ed for life.

ManRam
If all it is is truly "cleaning out remaining debris" I'm not sure this is a major setback.

But I'm not gonna pretend to be an orthopedic surgeon today.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 08:08 PM
He doesn't take the game seriously enough for me to feel sorry for him. He dug his own grave, now he can lay in it.

+1

29$JerZ
03-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Lakers are so fortunate they were able to get 1 healthy year from Bynum to sell him high.
Feel bad for Philly. I wonder if he is still going to get a Max contract or even a multi year deal. This is looking like a Brandon Roy situation.

The Ooh Child
03-18-2013, 08:16 PM
sucks, but we all knew the risks in trading for Bynum. Philly fans will always have his weird haircuts to remember

BigBlueCrew
03-18-2013, 08:20 PM
yeah, no shock here. Its a terrible situation.

I hope the surgeon examined him at least, right Wavey ;)

Slug3
03-18-2013, 08:21 PM
:laugh: We raped that trade so bad. I wonder if the Lakers doctors told the FO to get rid of bynum for anything because they knew he was ****ed for life.

I mean the Sixers knew he had bad knees when they traded for him. They just though their doctors were better or something.

rockbottom2010
03-18-2013, 08:22 PM
im not even sure if hes going to be a 76er once this season is over...

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 08:22 PM
LOL at the comment 'we raped that trade so bad' by Laker fan. Yea because you got 1 subpar year from Dwight? Funny.

Aust
03-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Lakers are so fortunate they were able to get 1 healthy year from Bynum to sell him high.
Feel bad for Philly. I wonder if he is still going to get a Max contract or even a multi year deal. This is looking like a Brandon Roy situation.

Seriously, where does that trade rank on the lopsided scale when it come to LA and Philly? Insane.

Really wanted to see him beast it with the 76ers this year..

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 08:23 PM
I mean the Sixers knew he had bad knees when they traded for him. They just though their doctors were better or something.

I have a big feeling we knew how bad bynum would be in the near future.

lakers4sho
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM

it's all about dat german precision

ILLUSIONIST^248
LOL at the comment 'we raped that trade so bad' by Laker fan. Yea because you got 1 subpar year from Dwight? Funny.

Gtfo hater. 16.5 12.5 2.5 1.5 1 is subpar? Not to mention Howard has been looking better and better. What's better Howard at 80 percent of bynum at zero? Lol you fail.

LAKERMANIA

Everyone did. A big man with knee problems that caused him to miss seasons before? Anyone could see that trading for a big man with knee problems is a big risk.

rockbottom2010
03-18-2013, 08:27 PM

denvar won that trade...the standings says it all

LAKERMANIA
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM

Would you rather have no season with Bynum or 1 season with Dwight?

ManRam
03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
you didn't hear about the bowling alley incident? he didn't take his rehab seriously. he's had a lot of bad breaks in the past but that one was totally on him. not saying he deserves the wrath of god but i'd be frustrated about that if i were a phili fan.

He went bowling! And had a freak accident.

BOWLING! The thing where you take 5 steps, sometimes three I guess, and roll a ball!

Do you want him to live in a bubble and never do anything but eat, poop, pee and play basketball?

The him not taking it seriously stuff sounded sensationalized to me.

More-Than-Most
03-18-2013, 08:34 PM
I would still toss a big contract at him....Also I love our front office for doing this...It failed and that sucks but they got us the 2nd best big in the nba and a top 20 player when healthy. I am also glad they got rid of iggy. Now lets see where we go from here and here is praying we lose out and get a top pick in the lottery..

LETS GO PORTLAND

Westbrook36
03-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Honestly, it set up the Philadelphia fans for a hyped up season, but I wouldn't re-do the trade honestly. We needed to get rid of Iggy due to his contract and to see how Evan Turner/Jrue Holiday could expand as players. This will leave us with cap space for the future, I'd toss him a one year deal with an option for a second year at the most. Took a gamble in Bynum and it simply didn't turn out as we would have hoped, oh well.

lakers4sho
03-18-2013, 08:51 PM

BOWLING! The thing where you take 5 steps, sometimes three I guess, and roll a ball!

Do you want him to live in a bubble and never do anything but eat, poop, pee and play basketball?

Doesn't seem like you've played bowling before.

Stunner
03-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Philly should let him walk and invest in the good crop of big men hitting free agency the next two years . Make a run at Cousins and Monroe if they hit FA in 2014

Slug3
03-18-2013, 08:53 PM

Could be true, but if reports come out then the Lakers would be in trouble. Kind of like with OKC when they traded Green and didnt disclose everything. I am sure they knew as much as they told Philly, but Bynum just kept getting more and more broke.

mdm692
03-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Suns need to jump on him in the off-season.

KnicksorBust
03-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Gtfo hater. 16.5 12.5 2.5 1.5 1 is subpar? Not to mention Howard has been looking better and better. What's better Howard at 80 percent of bynum at zero? Lol you fail.

:laugh: The guy is clearly a baiter. The Lakers look great lately and Dwight is getting stronger everyday. I still stand by my preseason prediction of LAL or LAC in the Finals.

KnicksorBust
03-18-2013, 08:56 PM

That's the wild thing. How much do u pay a guy who played 0 minutes? He looks like a top 3 center. He looks like a 2way stud... but this is a lingering issue with him...

ManRam
03-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Doesn't seem like you've played bowling before.

Yeah. You got me.

Forgot how super dangerous it is! It's like...on par with getting out of bed.

More-Than-Most
03-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Yeah. You got me.

Forgot how super dangerous it is! It's like...on par with getting out of bed.

:laugh:

rockbottom2010
03-18-2013, 08:59 PM

i don't think he will sign with the suns...they are on rebuilding mode..

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 09:01 PM
:laugh: The guy is clearly a baiter. The Lakers look great lately and Dwight is getting stronger everyday. I still stand by my preseason prediction of LAL or LAC in the Finals.

haha! Nostradamus would be proud! I mean seriously judging by preseason moves you really went out on a limb with that prediction. LMAO ... thanks though i really needed that after a long Monday. <wipes tear from eye> ahhhh PSD you gotta love it.

mdm692
03-18-2013, 09:08 PM
i don't think he will sign with the suns...they are on rebuilding mode..

He is still young and would be "the man" on a team that desperately needs star power. Also that's his best chance to play a full season. Also Phx will likely have a top 5 pick this year and plenty of cap in '14 & '15'.

Stunner
03-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Bynum isn't getting a big pay day like everyone thinks this offseason . He's going to sign a one year deal with a team or player option so he can prove that he can stay healthy . At Max he will get a three year deal .

RLundi
03-18-2013, 09:17 PM

There should be a minimum age limit to post on here. I imagine half of the juvenile stuff we see would be eliminated. 7-year olds should not be able to post.

wordup45
03-18-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm wondering.. Should Howard leave LA, does LA consider going for Bynum if he comes cheap now that he's missing the whole year? Low risk, high reward type situation?

Stunner
03-18-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm wondering.. Should Howard leave LA, does LA consider going for Bynum if he comes cheap now that he's missing the whole year? Low risk, high reward type situation?
Doubt it , think they rather invest their money hoping for Kyrie , Lebron etc

rockbottom2010
03-18-2013, 09:36 PM
He is still young and would be "the man" on a team that desperately needs star power. Also that's his best chance to play a full season. Also Phx will likely have a top 5 pick this year and plenty of cap in '14 & '15'.

Bynum wants to be on a winning team, I like the future with the suns however, the direction the suns are going are rebuilding mode...they have 2 draft picks for the next 3 years...on top of that they have marshall, johnson, beasley the morris twins......i could see them making a package for a big time player in the near future

SouthSideRookie
03-18-2013, 09:59 PM

This is why I was so against the Rockets trading for Bynum. Appearantly there was several Houston doctors that thought it was in Houston's best intrest to pass on the guy and commiting a long term deal would be a huge mistake. This one is on Philly.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Agreed.

There should be a minimum age limit to post on here. I imagine half of the juvenile stuff we see would be eliminated. 7-year olds should not be able to post.
You still mad about being 0-12 in debates with me? Hate is bad for your body man, relax yourslef.

aztr0
03-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Great trade for everybody else other than the Sixers.

Hellcrooner
03-18-2013, 10:33 PM

at the cost of Phil Jackson and at least one more ring.

That was the price to "showcase the giant baby"-
Not worhty.

EastCoastRaptor
03-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Should probably try bowling before making ignorant statements. Bowling can actually by straining on your legs if you are out of shape or maybe cough cough coming off of knee surgery. Heck I've been sore the day after bowling and I'm in decent shape. You have to keep your legs in a certain position and sustain that position as you release the ball. I like Bynum and hope he gets healthy, but this was boneheaded.

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Sammy Sosa once threw out his back for like a month by sneezing too hard. Just saying. Im sure bowling could damn near kill you if you let it.

enitialdee
03-19-2013, 01:33 AM
This couldn't happen to a nicer guy (sarcasm), hey at least he could legally park his M6 in a handicap space now.

DallasTrilla23
03-19-2013, 02:13 AM
Even tho he elbowed the s**t out of JJ Barea in 2011, Bynum's my n**** I hate it had to be him!

Sactown
03-19-2013, 02:15 AM
I think everyone saw this coming...

rockbottom2010
03-19-2013, 02:26 AM
if the phillies were a contender...i think he would have played...most likely hes going to leave

Swashcuff
03-19-2013, 08:58 AM
if the phillies were a contender...i think he would have played...most likely hes going to leave

Andrew Bynum would make an excellent first baseman.... but with his knees he'd be better off going over the the AL and taking advantage of the DH.

LeperMessiah
03-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Stop the ****ing presses.

R. Johnson#3
03-19-2013, 09:23 AM
About time. We all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

nycericanguy
03-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Only the Gerald Wallace trade was worse...

PHI gave up a promising stud C, a 19 year old stud SF, Iggy (who could have netted them back a very good player) and a future 1st. and I said at the time it was a horrible idea to try to build around Bynum. It would be like NY trying to build around Amare.

Swashcuff
03-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Only the Gerald Wallace trade was worse...

PHI gave up a promising stud C, a 19 year old stud SF, Iggy (who could have netted them back a very good player) and a future 1st. and I said at the time it was a horrible idea to try to build around Bynum. It would be like NY trying to build around Amare.

And what would be Philly's alternative. NY was able to get a better player than Amar'e in Melo to build around. We tried building around Iggy and Brand that clearly didn't work we were heading in a new direction and Bynum looked as if he was finally going to be healthy. It was the right move. In hindsight we can say different but with a healthy Bynum we would have been a player or two away from being legit post season contenders every year.

nycericanguy
03-19-2013, 09:55 AM
And what would be Philly's alternative. NY was able to get a better player than Amar'e in Melo to build around. We tried building around Iggy and Brand that clearly didn't work we were heading in a new direction and Bynum looked as if he was finally going to be healthy. It was the right move. In hindsight we can say different but with a healthy Bynum we would have been a player or two away from being legit post season contenders every year.

Trading Iggy for a combination of a good young player and or a pick. Iggy to DEN straight up for Afflalo and a 1st. PHI would have had their backcourt set for years there with Jrue & Afflalo.

A core of Young, Jrue, Nic, Harkless, Afflalo... that's a pretty solid team going forward. I'm sure there was a good market for Iggy considering DEN was willing to give up Afflalo and a 1st for him...

I just don't get when people say "it's a deal PHI had to make"... I mean best case scenario maybe PHI would have gotten 1-2 great years out of Bynum... but why give up all that for such a short run? Even with Bynum, PHI was going to be another key player away from being a real threat to MIA. He had degenerative knees... there was never a shot at long term success with Bynum.

Swashcuff
03-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Trading Iggy for a combination of a good young player and or a pick. Iggy to DEN straight up for Afflalo and a 1st. PHI would have had their backcourt set for years there with Jrue & Afflalo.

A core of Young, Jrue, Nic, Harkless, Afflalo... that's a pretty solid team going forward. I'm sure there was a good market for Iggy considering DEN was willing to give up Afflalo and a 1st for him...

I just don't get when people say "it's a deal PHI had to make"... I mean best case scenario maybe PHI would have gotten 1-2 great years out of Bynum... but why give up all that for such a short run? Even with Bynum, PHI was going to be another key player away from being a real threat to MIA. He had degenerative knees... there was never a shot at long term success with Bynum.

How is that best case scenario? Look at Bynum's age, look at the way he played last season, he stamped himself as the 2nd best C in the league and a legit top 15 player with potential to possibly as high as top 7. He showed no signs of letting up and despite a injury riddled past was healthy for most of last season and coming into this. When you have a chance at getting a potential top 7 player for a top 30 player you do it.

In hindsight now we can say differently but no one on earth thought Vuc would be playing this well. Our plan coming into the season was to start Kwame at the C and Hawes at the PF. Doug Collins is probably the best coach we've had since Larry Brown but like Brown he isn't very good at nurturing young talent and that infusion you're talking about would essentially mean we'd change every single aspect of our basketball. In order to compete in this league you need all star calibre players on your roster, what you are alluding to would make us nothing more than the east version of a healthy Wolves team without Kevin Love. We'd still be mediocre.

With a healthy Bynum however we would have been much closer to the top and a couple of moves/years away from being real contenders. It didn't work out that way but you don't pass up such an opportunity.

BKLYNpigeon
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
I hope hes able to drive his 12 cars.

2-ONE-5
03-19-2013, 10:26 AM

raped the trade so bad that youir probably missing the playoffs. kudos

2-ONE-5
03-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Should probably try bowling before making ignorant statements. Bowling can actually by straining on your legs if you are out of shape or maybe cough cough coming off of knee surgery. Heck I've been sore the day after bowling and I'm in decent shape. You have to keep your legs in a certain position and sustain that position as you release the ball. I like Bynum and hope he gets healthy, but this was boneheaded.

your not in any kind of decent shape if your sore after bowling, sorry

CavsYanksDuke
03-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Feeling sorry for a guy with two rings, millions of dollars, seven feet tall, and it honestly doesn't seem like he cares about the game at all at times. Only PSD...

CavsYanksDuke
03-19-2013, 10:46 AM
your not in any kind of decent shape if your sore after bowling, sorry

What a moronic statement. Do you even think when you post? Think about how far you have to bend down to roll that ball, then think how far Bynum has to bend to do the same thing. Now multiply that by twenty and you've got ONE GAME. Who knows how many he played, but 40 times bending over when you have knee injuries either puts the weight on his back or terrible knees.

Use your brain...

2-ONE-5
03-19-2013, 10:52 AM
What a moronic statement. Do you even think when you post? Think about how far you have to bend down to roll that ball, then think how far Bynum has to bend to do the same thing. Now multiply that by twenty and you've got ONE GAME. Who knows how many he played, but 40 times bending over when you have knee injuries either puts the weight on his back or terrible knees.

Use your brain...

try using your brain dude. was he out competitve bowling trying to make the PBA tour? no, he was casually bowling with friends and family. give me a break.

Cubby
03-19-2013, 12:24 PM

That tone is going to change when Dwight leaves.

benzni
03-19-2013, 12:28 PM

That's why the Lakers are fighting for a playoff spot. Show some class. It sucks for Bynum and it sucks for Sixers fans.

On behalf of that, yes you did trade Bynum at the best time

Cubby
03-19-2013, 12:33 PM
That's why the Lakers are fighting for a playoff spot. Show some class. It sucks for Bynum and it sucks for Sixers fans.

On behalf of that, yes you did trade Bynum at the best time

You would think he'd know better with the position his team is in right now.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Bet?

You would think he'd know better with the position his team is in right now.

We would be out of the playoffs if Bynum was here.

Cubby
03-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Bet?

We would be out of the playoffs if Bynum was here.

Healthy Bynum? Definitely not.

maddBat
03-19-2013, 01:06 PM
y would he go bowling if he cant even play ball? i know def not the same thing but bowling can b strenuous to the knees

PleaseBeNice
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
karma is a *****. anyways, i wish i could sit on my *** on season and get millions at the expense of my knees. i would take his knees for thatmuch money

Dade County
03-19-2013, 01:17 PM

Don't worry...When Howard doesn't resign with them, he will be one of the posters that will create Howard hate threads daily.

on topic:

I hope no one offers him a max or near max contract... He needs to go to a team that has another good backup center, because he will not be able to last an entire season; or he could go to a very deep team, so they can minimize his minutes, but the team is still winning while only playing him 15-20minutes a night.

The goods
03-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Why is he just now getting the surgery, and Was he ever close to coming back?

2-ONE-5
03-19-2013, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=ILLUSIONIST^248;25680457]Bet?

i dont have to bet cuz i dont care if they do or dont. but i had to decide i think they miss out

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-19-2013, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=ILLUSIONIST^248;25680457]Bet?

i dont have to bet cuz i dont care if they do or dont. but i had to decide i think they miss out

That's what I thought.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Healthy Bynum? Definitely not.

Healthy who?????????????????? :laugh2:

2-ONE-5
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=2-ONE-5;25680691]

That's what I thought.

what did u think? did u think i was gonna bet you money or something of value? get a life. your just mad the Lakers on the verge on missing the playoffs

sjbirds
03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Lakers raped? haha Actually i think they are third behind Denver who has a better record and eventually orlando. but hey whatever makes you sleep better

He115ing
03-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Aaaaaand the Sixers get dolphin raped.

NoahH
03-19-2013, 07:00 PM
His career is over.

Cubby
03-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Healthy who?????????????????? :laugh2:

A healthy Bynum absolutely makes you a better team. Dwight clearly isn't 100% right now. I don't understand why you're laughing at that.

hidalgo
03-20-2013, 01:28 AM
serves the 76ers right, helping the Lakers get D-12. dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. and orlando deserves contraction. losing Shaq to LA, then losing the 2009 finals to LA, then making sure they only delt Howard to LA (no pride whatsoever, & refused to deal him anywhere else). they live only to serve the Lakers. corruption at it's finest. i wouldn't be suprised to find out Orlando lost on purpose in the 2009 finals, the way they love the lakers so much. "Dwight has to go ONLY there!!"

rockbottom2010
03-20-2013, 03:21 AM
i just hope the sixers re-sign bynum.....im not sure if hes worth max money...but they gave up too much for bynum and richardson

amos1er
03-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Bynum is a bum...glad to be rid of him. For all the people who complain about Dwight...at least he is playing.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=ILLUSIONIST^248;25680914]

what did u think? did u think i was gonna bet you money or something of value? get a life. your just mad the Lakers on the verge on missing the playoffs

Sig bet?

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 12:49 PM
A healthy Bynum absolutely makes you a better team. Dwight clearly isn't 100% right now. I don't understand why you're laughing at that.

"A healthy bynum" Is what i'm laughing at. Failure.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Bynum is a bum...glad to be rid of him. For all the people who complain about Dwight...at least he is playing.

Yup. The kid was always overrated. We ran off two ships with no help from him, when he came back full health and wanted more touches we got our ***** whopped. To me Bynum doesn't really have two rings.

Stinkyoutsider
03-20-2013, 01:17 PM
I feel bad for everyone involved here. I feel bad for Bynum because I believe he wanted this opportunity to lead a team and I feel bad for Philly because Bynum never was able to play for them.

I don't think he gets anywhere close to a max deal now? Maybe if he played in Philly this year and showed he could lead that team. But not now imo. I think he's in line for 12 mil a year if he completely recovers?

But then, I wonder if the contract he signs will be insured? Similar to the Amare deal in NY? Whoever signs Bynum would have to sign him to an uninsured deal so they would be on the hook for the entire contract whether he plays or not. Very tough situation for Bynum's playing career right now...

DeyAce
03-20-2013, 01:26 PM
His knees are more glass than Rip Hamiltons whole body

enitialdee
03-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Yup. The kid was always overrated. We ran off two ships with no help from him, when he came back full health and wanted more touches we got our ***** whopped. To me Bynum doesn't really have two rings.
I can agree with you on this.. I remember reading some laker poster, suggesting that they trade Kobe and build around bynum smh..

A.I. Forever
03-20-2013, 01:53 PM
It feels like ages ago when I was at his introductory press conference. Best moment as a Sixers fan since Game 1 against the Lakers.

enitialdee
03-20-2013, 01:59 PM
I wonder what happen to all the Lakers fans, who were all over this bum nuts, pumping their chest talking about the "Bynum Era" what a joke.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-20-2013, 02:18 PM
I can agree with you on this.. I remember reading some laker poster, suggesting that they trade Kobe and build around bynum smh..
I always disliked Bynum. He''s just a 7 foot rich kid. That's all he wanted to be.

I wonder what happen to all the Lakers fans, who were all over this bum nuts, pumping their chest talking about the "Bynum Era" what a joke.

Lol a few of my friends used to tell me Bynum is better than Howard. I just laughed it off.

2-ONE-5
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
they all wanna become a "rich kid". why else do kids jump from HS or not finish college to go pro?

onlythisfar41
03-20-2013, 03:00 PM
sucks, but we all knew the risks in trading for Bynum. Philly fans will always have his weird haircuts to remember

Yes at least theres that, and honestly isnt that even better than actually having him play? At least I think so, but then again Im just a guy that really loves crazy afros.

enitialdee
03-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Hopefully this teaches outer organization from trading with the lakers again, but I doubt it DON'T TRADE WITH THE LAKERS, THEY WILL BEND YOU OVER!!!!!!

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Hopefully this teaches outer organization from trading with the lakers again, but I doubt it DON'T TRADE WITH THE LAKERS, THEY WILL BEND YOU OVER!!!!!!

Lakers will always get their way.

2-ONE-5
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
yea they really got their way with Grizzlies in the Gasol trade.... after they miss the playoffs this year they really got their way with Howard...

and will get their way again when he walks...

enitialdee
03-21-2013, 02:54 PM
yea they really got their way with Grizzlies in the Gasol trade.... after they miss the playoffs this year they really got their way with Howard...

and will get their way again when he walks...
Mark Gasol is better of the 2 now, but Pau did help Kobe win 2 extra rings.. Hate the lakers with a passion, I'll jump joy if they miss the playoff, but it seems like the Jazz is trying their hardest to help the lakers get that final 8th spot. Howard isn't going anywhere, he's toooo hollywood to ever leave that overrated ghetto LA.

kblo247
03-22-2013, 04:37 AM

You're supposed to stay off your feet for one week when you get what Kobe got in Germany. It's not even a full blown surgery, its a treatment. Bynum even refused half the treatment which was the freezing chamber to maximize the effectiveness because he didnt see the need, he ****ed himself over by one waiting to the end of the summer to get the injections,mthen not staying off his feet, and not even going thru with it all.

He's not totally lazy, but his decisions were foolish and fit with the "they have a a bank in every city" comments he made when asked if being traded would bother him. He dealt with his health like the check would come no matter what

kblo247
03-22-2013, 04:39 AM
As for the trade, I'd love for Dwight to stay, but even if he doesn't the silver lining of this all is that we won't have to extend him