PDA

View Full Version : Chandler Parsons responds to Mark Jacksons Tweet

Guppyfighter
03-18-2013, 01:23 AM
“@JacksonMark13: @ChandlerParsons Congrats on a great year. GREAT seeing U 2night!!!!! #Warriors” just be glad u don't have to c us again.

https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/status/313479062314184704

And he said a rookie who doesn't play was trash talking them all game.

Tony_Starks
03-18-2013, 01:32 AM
He has mad game but he needs to be more worried about Houston falling out of the playoff picture...

Kuya_Clive
03-18-2013, 01:34 AM
No big deal. Parsons is a very good player though.

KB24PG16
03-18-2013, 02:01 AM
damn lol

John Walls Era
03-18-2013, 02:18 AM
I rather see OKC vs Rockets just because it would have drama, so its good that the Warriors won.

Should a coach really be talking trash on Twitter? I know he worked for ESPN, but he might be the only coach who tweets.

ThaDubs
03-18-2013, 02:32 AM
He's just playing and was probably mad after the game.

Pakman
03-18-2013, 02:53 AM
Everyone is so tuff behind their twitter accounts. It seems that's all everyone does now is trash talk over Twitter

SouthSideRookie
03-18-2013, 04:06 AM
I rather see OKC vs Rockets just because it would have drama, so its good that the Warriors won.

Should a coach really be talking trash on Twitter? I know he worked for ESPN, but he might be the only coach who tweets.

It does seem kinda odd. Btw Draymond Green is the player Chandler was talking about.

He's just playing and was probably mad after the game.

Nah he's serious. After the first meeting when the Rockets blew out GS in Houston, Bogut called the Rockets c-u-n-t-s on twitter. Parsons replied "hand down man down". In reference to this:
http://youtu.be/kcvwCn7DwDY

Everyone is so tuff behind their twitter accounts. It seems that's all everyone does now is trash talk over Twitter

It gets really annoying at times.

http://youtu.be/kjI2OIWuuZA

Chandler is right, there's really no rivalry yet. Houston dominated in the first meeting and Jackson and some of the players were upset about Houston going for the 3 point record. MJ started fouling the Rockets after they tied the record, not even allowing them to get a shot off to prevent them from breaking it.
The following matchups were in GS with an angry Warriors team talking revenge and Houston still beat them, twice in their homecourt. It took the Rockets having their worst first half shooting performance of the season for them to salvage a game in the season series. No clue as to why the coach of a team that just got clowned 3-1 would be saying this to Parsons.

astrosmaniac
03-18-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm pretty sure this is in reference to mark Jackson making a joke about chandler needing to stay off twitter (note - he said it with a smile and was obviously joking) before the game. Really no big deal at all

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Warriors were just mad that the Rockets had their number in the 3 previous contests. Remember the "hack a whoever has the ball" game when Jackson didnt want the Rockets to hit the 3 point record on his team? Some bad blood brewing between these 2 teams though, after the game only Curry and Lin exchanged pleasantries, says alot. At least we have the tie breaker.