PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce nor Jason Terry impressed with the Heat (Who would be?)

Pages : [1] 2

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 02:52 PM
According to Chris Forsberg of ESPN, Pierce said of Miami's run, "I really don't even care. I hope they lose every game the rest of the season. I just worry about what this team does."

Terry's comments carried a similarly disinterested quality. Per Forsberg, he said: "Not really impressed with it or anything that they do."

Terry's words speak volumes, IMO. How can you be impressed with 3 stars (2 SUPERstars) that form a super/dream/all-star team in their primes? And before anyone mentions Boston, KG nor Pierce nor Allen were top 5 players in the league when they formed the big three. Wade and Lebron were/are. Not to mention, but Terry and the Mavs stuck with it and EMBARASSED Lebron and the Heat in the finals. Jason Terry called Lebron out and he backed it up WITHOUT a super team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1569195-paul-pierce-and-jason-terry-sound-off-on-miami-heats-streak

hugepatsfan
03-16-2013, 02:53 PM
k

Faneik
03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
k

Cal827
03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
k

More-Than-Most
03-16-2013, 02:55 PM
k

Chacarron
03-16-2013, 02:56 PM
k

ATX
03-16-2013, 02:58 PM
K

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Does "k" mean you agree?

Raps18-19 Champ
03-16-2013, 02:59 PM
:k:

Zefflin
03-16-2013, 03:00 PM
No Jimmer. Ok?

ATX
03-16-2013, 03:01 PM
I 2nd, "No Jimmer'"

ManRam
No

Kay.

ATX
Troll of the worst kind.

More-Than-Most
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
:laugh:

JLynn943
03-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm sure the Heat aren't impressed with the Celtics either. Who cares?

JLynn943
03-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Troll of the worst kind.

I'm just glad it's in here right now rather than in the Kings forum...

Minimal
03-16-2013, 03:04 PM
k

ATX
03-16-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm sure the Heat aren't impressed with the Celtics either. Who cares?

Jimmer is the only one.

ATX
03-16-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm just glad it's in here right now rather than in the Kings forum...

Is he just as obnoxious in the Kings forum too?

DoMeFavors
03-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Its not really a big deal, Celtics are still trying to get their names out there like they are who they used to be. When they were actually a threat to Miami. It really means nothing because Miami is on top and Celtics have declined ALOT this year. This is about Boston trying to get into the headlines and still trying to have a name like they are the Celtics of 2010.

Miami is a championship team, Boston is a 2nd round at best team.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Its not really a big deal, Celtics are still trying to get their names out there like they are who they used to be. When they were actually a threat to Miami. It really means nothing because Miami is on top and Celtics have declined ALOT this year. This is about Boston trying to get into the headlines and still trying to have a name like they are the Celtics of 2010.

Miami is a championship team, Boston is a 2nd round at best team.

SO WHAT. OF COURSE Miami is a championship team; they formed a damn SUPER/DREAM/ALL-STAR TEAM. That is NOT impressive nor noteworthy but people continue to OVERLOOK this bs and it maddens me. It INFURIATES me that people find this BS to be impressive. It is NOT. It is a team full of cowards with ZERO competitive drive and ZERO alpha male qualities.

sep11ie
03-16-2013, 03:11 PM
k

faridk89
03-16-2013, 03:11 PM
I agree....

k?
k?
k...
k!
k!!
k!!!

ManRam
03-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Jimmer is a precious, precious, precious gem of the NBA forum. Royalty almost.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Deep down, all of you know what i'm saying is true. Keep typing "K" and ignore it, but it will remain and all the current and former players and gms and coaches agree. I could come up with a HUGE list of NBA people who were BAFFLED by this BS stunt these cowards pulled.

tpainzbro
03-16-2013, 03:15 PM
K

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Jimmer is a precious, precious, precious gem of the NBA forum. Royalty almost.

I just tell the truth how I see it, my friend.

Chronz
03-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Larry Bird doesn't agree, hes already slobbed LeBron for his championship winning performance. Perhaps because he knew the kind of talent he had and knows its more than just talent. Ask Magic Johnson about that coin flip that nearly had him going to Chicago because he would be the first to tell you he wouldn't have gone to such a **** squad when playing with KAJ in LA was an option.

Bron got himself a team after willing **** squads FAR beyond their talent level.

Celticsfan2007
03-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Not a day has gone by since I joined this forum in 2007 where there isn't atleast one of these threads made a day by a troll in the NBA forum.

Soon, this troll will grow weary of his trolling ways and the next one will step up to the plate. After all, what else is the NBA forum good for if not for trolling?

bucketss
03-16-2013, 03:45 PM
true, its expected when you have two players who both by far are the best player in their position(maybe harden is closing the gap) and bosh who is soft but still top 5 in his position.

UPRock
03-16-2013, 03:45 PM
kkk

DoMeFavors
03-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Deep down, all of you know what i'm saying is true. Keep typing "K" and ignore it, but it will remain and all the current and former players and gms and coaches agree. I could come up with a HUGE list of NBA people who were BAFFLED by this BS stunt these cowards pulled.

Check out a lot of the teams in NBA history that have won championships they are stacked with talent also. Championship teams have talent, how is it a coward thing to do?

justinnum1
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
k

RLundi
03-16-2013, 03:49 PM
K
Kk
Kkk

ATX
03-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Not a day has gone by since I joined this forum in 2007 where there isn't atleast one of these threads made a day by a troll in the NBA forum.

Soon, this troll will grow weary of his trolling ways and the next one will step up to the plate. After all, what else is the NBA forum good for if not for trolling?

2007 :cheers: It's a shame posters like Jimmer are allowed to be so disruptive to the entire NBA forum with as much as he incessantly baits LeBron fans.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 03:52 PM
According to Chris Forsberg of ESPN, Pierce said of Miami's run, "I really don't even care. I hope they lose every game the rest of the season. I just worry about what this team does."

Terry's comments carried a similarly disinterested quality. Per Forsberg, he said: "Not really impressed with it or anything that they do."

Terry's words speak volumes, IMO. How can you be impressed with 3 stars (2 SUPERstars) that form a super/dream/all-star team in their primes? And before anyone mentions Boston, KG nor Pierce nor Allen were top 5 players in the league when they formed the big three. Wade and Lebron were/are. Not to mention, but Terry and the Mavs stuck with it and EMBARASSED Lebron and the Heat in the finals. Jason Terry called Lebron out and he backed it up WITHOUT a super team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1569195-paul-pierce-and-jason-terry-sound-off-on-miami-heats-streak

Terry is just putting on a show (acting)

Terry knows (just like Kidd) it's only because of Lbj that he even has a ring... If Lbj was free to play like he could, the Miami HEAT organization would have 3 championship banners right now.

I'm not fooled by this one bit... building and creating drama... NBA=Entertainment.

And to the OP, if it wasn't for super teams like Boston & L.A, maybe the 3 kings don't form their own team. (Yes that Boston team was a super team... and lol to you if you don't think so)

Dade County
03-16-2013, 03:57 PM
SO WHAT. OF COURSE Miami is a championship team; they formed a damn SUPER/DREAM/ALL-STAR TEAM. That is NOT impressive nor noteworthy but people continue to OVERLOOK this bs and it maddens me. It INFURIATES me that people find this BS to be impressive. It is NOT. It is a team full of cowards with ZERO competitive drive and ZERO alpha male qualities.

I agree :clap:... All the Lakers championships should be thrown in the garbage :clap:

You are a breath of fresh air!

We should even take away 3 of Jordan's rings... because everyone feels that, those Bulls teams would beat the crap out of this HEAT team...:nod:

Thank you sir!

ManRam
03-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't care that they said that. They're surely taking note, but shouldn't say anything otherwise.

Doc gave them props tho.

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 03:58 PM
true, its expected when you have two players who both by far are the best player in their position(maybe harden is closing the gap) and bosh who is soft but still top 5 in his position.

Wade is not by far the best player at his position. He might not even be the best.

still1ballin
03-16-2013, 04:01 PM
K

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Terry is just putting on a show (acting)

Terry knows (just like Kidd) it's only because of Lbj that he even has a ring... If Lbj was free to play like he could, the Miami HEAT organization would have 3 championship banners right now.

I'm not fooled by this one bit... building and creating drama... NBA=Entertainment.

And to the OP, if it wasn't for super teams like Boston & L.A, maybe the 3 kings don't form their own team. (Yes that Boston team was a super team... and lol to you if you don't think so)

Lol at the bolded.

The Celtics traded a lot of talent to get KG and Allen. Not to mention, they were all in their 30's.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 04:04 PM

And not a day will go by when I, or someone, gives their HEART felt opinion without being called a troll.

xxplayerxx23
Lol ban this fool.

Chronz
Wade is not by far the best player at his position. He might not even be the best.

Hes just taking jabs at the OP (Kobe fan)

Dade County
03-16-2013, 04:07 PM

OMG you are on fire...:clap:

Gregg Popovich agrees with you... http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/gregg-popovich-rips-pau-gasol-trade/1291

:D

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Hes just taking jabs at the OP (Kobe fan)

Oh, my bad.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol to the bolded.

KG and Allen were traded to the CELTICS. The CELTICS gave up a lot of talent to get them. Not to mention, they were all in their 30's.

And?

That Boston team was still a Super Team.
Boston gave up talent... HEAT had no talent on the roster...Whats the big deal?

Everyone should jump on KG,he should have told his front office that he doesn't want any part of joing a super team...

Allen should have said, I can do this by myself.

The actress should have went to his front office and said, this will hurt my legacy, if you put these caliber of all star players around me.

Thank you. ( You see how crazy it sounds.)

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 04:16 PM
And?

Everyone should jump on KG,he should have told his front office that he doesn't want any part of joing a super team...

The actress should have went to his front office and said, this will hurt my legacy, if you put these caliber of all star players around me.

Comparing what Boston did to what Miami did? You've got to be kidding me. Excuse me while I stab myself in the eye with a pencil because I can't take this nonsense in this life anymore.

tdg823
Jimmer, fear not, the righteous walk a lonely, narrow path......

The path to hell is broad, well lit and often traveled...

(took some liberties with that, don't remember verbatim)

RLundi
Lol at "the actress." :laugh2:

ManRam
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 04:21 PM

Amen, brother. I try to be as righteous as possible. I try to be just. I try to come from my HEART. Thank God for his mercy and grace, as i'm certainly no saint.

Slug3
03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Damn I was hoping they would bake a cake for us. Damn it.

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 04:30 PM
And?

The actress? If you want to see some real acting, click below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7sIEZTFYk

Faneik
03-16-2013, 04:59 PM
And not a day will go by when I, or someone, gives their HEART felt opinion without being called a troll.

it's because your "HEART felt opinion" is consistently ridiculous.

that's why you're perceived as a troll.

MetroMan
03-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Heat got possibly the goat in a prime lebron James. They got third best SG ever( heat fans say his second) In a prime wade. They got unarguably the best shooter ever in ray Allen. They also got possibly the best pf in today's game in a prime Chris bosh. They also got excellent 3 point shooters.......yeah, this team isn't stacked guys:rolleyes:

ManRam
03-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Amen, brother. I try to be as righteous as possible. I try to be just. I try to come from my HEART. Thank God for his mercy and grace, as i'm certainly no saint.

Maybe try your brain sometime too ;)

Your heart just pumps blood...your brain helps you think, reason and make coherent points.

Faneik
03-16-2013, 05:12 PM

Maybe try your brain sometime too ;)

Your heart just pumps blood...your brain helps you think, reason and make coherent points.

Hawkeye15
03-16-2013, 05:21 PM
So, should we not be impressed with any star who won a title with other stars on their team? It's only happened, oh, I don't know, 30-40 times or so.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 05:24 PM
So, should we not be impressed with any star who won a title with other stars on their team? It's only happened, oh, I don't know, 30-40 times or so.

You can't be this simple minded and transparent. You just can't.

SteBO
03-16-2013, 05:27 PM
You can't be this simple minded and transparent. You just can't.
I get that you're probably just trolling, but you can't be this delusional and oblivious to the reality of the NBA. You just can't.

t_money25
03-16-2013, 05:32 PM
K

Marlin234
03-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Lmao at everyone sending this troll to **** himself. You obviously stand in alone when it comes to this topic. What does that tell you? Your one hating S.O.B.. Now go stab your self with a pencil like you implied.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 05:35 PM
I get that you're probably just trolling, but you can't be this delusional and oblivious to the reality of the NBA. You just can't.

Idiocy or ignorance, your choice. This has NEVER happened to this MAGNITUDE. NEVER.

ManRam
03-16-2013, 05:35 PM

He's not. Because he's doing what that word that you said in the 7th word of your post.

bucketss
03-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Heat got possibly the goat in a prime lebron James. They got third best SG ever( heat fans say his second) In a prime wade. They got unarguably the best shooter ever in ray Allen. They also got possibly the best pf in today's game in a prime Chris bosh. They also got excellent 3 point shooters.......yeah, this team isn't stacked guys:rolleyes:

+1

except wade is 2nd thats a fact and rupaul isn't the best pf in the league top 5 maybe, everything else is spot on.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Lmao at everyone sending this troll to **** himself. You obviously stand in alone when it comes to this topic. What does that tell you? Your one hating S.O.B.. Now go stab your self with a pencil like you implied.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/13618008/lebron-comes-out-looking-like-coward-not-king

"What a fraud. What a scared little kid. Greatest player of all time? This guy? Nope. Not now. Not ever. Not even if LeBron James wins five rings in the next five years -- which he should."

"Same with LeBron and the rings he's about to start collecting. They'll be flashy. Stupid people will be fooled. But not me. Hopefully not you. Because those rings he's about to win, they won't be real. They'll be trinkets. Worthless. When he's not wearing them, he can store them in a box of Cracker Jack. "

"I can barely write his name, I'm so disappointed in him. James just gave up his claim to all-time greatness. He obviously doesn't know it, but that's what he did. He just put an asterisk by the titles he'll win in Miami, because when he wins those five titles in the next five years, we'll know he couldn’t do it like Michael Jordan did it. He couldn't do it like Tim Duncan did it. He couldn't do it like Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson or Hakeem Olajuwon did it. Hell, he couldn't even do it like Kobe Bryant did it."

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY.

ManRam
03-16-2013, 05:46 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/13618008/lebron-comes-out-looking-like-coward-not-king

"What a fraud. What a scared little kid. Greatest player of all time? This guy? Nope. Not now. Not ever. Not even if LeBron James wins five rings in the next five years -- which he should."

"Same with LeBron and the rings he's about to start collecting. They'll be flashy. Stupid people will be fooled. But not me. Hopefully not you. Because those rings he's about to win, they won't be real. They'll be trinkets. Worthless. When he's not wearing them, he can store them in a box of Cracker Jack. "

"I can barely write his name, I'm so disappointed in him. James just gave up his claim to all-time greatness. He obviously doesn't know it, but that's what he did. He just put an asterisk by the titles he'll win in Miami, because when he wins those five titles in the next five years, we'll know he couldn’t do it like Michael Jordan did it. He couldn't do it like Tim Duncan did it. He couldn't do it like Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson or Hakeem Olajuwon did it. Hell, he couldn't even do it like Kobe Bryant did it."

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY.

That's an ancient article and Gregg Doyal has changed his tune about LeBron since then...even saying that he was wrong in the past.

jp611
03-16-2013, 05:49 PM
What they meant was that they only care about their team

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 05:53 PM
"This is me ripping James, because -- stupid me -- I thought he had the guts to pursue an NBA championship without taking such a blatant shortcut."

"James failed in Cleveland. He failed admirably at first, dragging his modest little team into the 2007 NBA Finals, and then he failed dishonorably, pouting his way off the court after the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals and then disappearing in the 2010 Eastern semis. Both years the Cavaliers had the best regular-season record in the league. Neither year did they reach the NBA Finals.

James bailed. Followed the stars to South Beach. And he'll win his ring in Miami -- lots of them. Anything less than a ring-a-year for James, and this will have been a disaster. That's how high the bar should be set for the Heat while James, Wade and Bosh are in their primes. How many years do they have at that level, five? Then the Heat should win five rings."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/428311-from-king-to-coward-lebron-james-disappoints

"As soon as he announced his decision, he forfeited ever being considered the greatest player of all time. It has been proven that he can't beat the best with his own team, so he decided it would be a good idea to go and make his own "dream team" so that he and company (that company being Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh) can beat the best.

Why didn't Jordan, Bird and Magic all just join the same team and wreak havoc on the league?

Because they were competitors"

"I have long been a LeBron James > Kobe Bryant kind of guy, but after that dreadful television episode, I actually like Kobe Bryant more now. Anyone else make any sense of a person betraying his team and leaving for another, only to follow up his decision saying "I know how loyal I am"?

That's like having an ice cold Gatorade in your hand but not drinking it, and rather setting it down. Only to then say "I know how thirsty I am"...

I hope the Lakers 3-peat and that LeBron does not get his long coveted NBA title. I hope he averages a triple-double though, something he can be remembered for without being criticized from every angle."

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 05:59 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebrondecision070910

"The Championship of Me became the Championship of Flee, because LeBron James doesn’t believe he can be the centerpiece of a title team. He needed Dwyane Wade, a closer, far more than Wade needed him.

Yes, he’s ruined everything. What a wonderful idea: Divorce your childhood sweetheart on national television and tell her, hey, I’ll let you keep the “We are all Witnesses” billboards lording over downtown Cleveland."

"Now, Clevelanders truly see it for themselves: He was a fan of the Cowboys, the Yankees – never the Browns and Indians. He was a frontrunner, and he just made the most frontrunner move in the history of the NBA. Off to Miami with Riles, D-Wade and Chris Bosh(notes).

New York would’ve been hard, and maybe Cleveland would’ve been the hardest. With those state tax laws in Florida, he isn’t taking less money with the Heat. He’s just taking less risk and less burden in his championship chase.

“This whole idea that he makes his own decisions, that [bleep] went out the window with this,” one NBA executive said. “Someday, he’s going to look back at this and not believe that he let those kids at LRMR talk him into doing this. This idea that he’s his own man … Come on, he’s a follower. And he’s following all the way to Miami now.”

"What a spectacle, what a train wreck.

What a shame."

ATX
03-16-2013, 06:00 PM
For the love of God, someone please ban this troll...Or at least close his bait threads.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:01 PM
The actress? If you want to see some real acting, click below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7sIEZTFYk

:laugh2: I knew I was going to laugh

But you had noting negative to say about my post... If the 3 kings hurt their legacies, the actress legacy should be hurt too (and others).

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:02 PM
I, as a basketball purist, will NEVER let this go. I will remind you that Lebron ruined his chance at being the GOAT or even top 10 all time.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:06 PM
"This is me ripping James, because -- stupid me -- I thought he had the guts to pursue an NBA championship without taking such a blatant shortcut."

"James failed in Cleveland. He failed admirably at first, dragging his modest little team into the 2007 NBA Finals, and then he failed dishonorably, pouting his way off the court after the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals and then disappearing in the 2010 Eastern semis. Both years the Cavaliers had the best regular-season record in the league. Neither year did they reach the NBA Finals.

James bailed. Followed the stars to South Beach. And he'll win his ring in Miami -- lots of them. Anything less than a ring-a-year for James, and this will have been a disaster. That's how high the bar should be set for the Heat while James, Wade and Bosh are in their primes. How many years do they have at that level, five? Then the Heat should win five rings."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/428311-from-king-to-coward-lebron-james-disappoints

"As soon as he announced his decision, he forfeited ever being considered the greatest player of all time. It has been proven that he can't beat the best with his own team, so he decided it would be a good idea to go and make his own "dream team" so that he and company (that company being Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh) can beat the best.

Why didn't Jordan, Bird and Magic all just join the same team and wreak havoc on the league?

Because they were competitors"

"I have long been a LeBron James > Kobe Bryant kind of guy, but after that dreadful television episode, I actually like Kobe Bryant more now. Anyone else make any sense of a person betraying his team and leaving for another, only to follow up his decision saying "I know how loyal I am"?

That's like having an ice cold Gatorade in your hand but not drinking it, and rather setting it down. Only to then say "I know how thirsty I am"...

I hope the Lakers 3-peat and that LeBron does not get his long coveted NBA title. I hope he averages a triple-double though, something he can be remembered for without being criticized from every angle."

Amen brother!

Preach!

These guys will celebrate Lebron for anything. Buch of laker hating hypocrites, the lot of them. I don't disagree with Lebron leaving Cleveland, they failed to put a contender around him and he had every right to leave. That said, he could have gone to either Chicago or New York and been on a really good team. Instead he elected to form a superteam, the likes of which has never been seen before. Sorry Heat fans, you can't to compare this squad to Jordan's Bull, Magic's Lakers, Bird's Celtics, or Kobe's Lakers. This team is way more stacked then any of those squads. Again, I don't disagree with Lebron leaving, I just feel like creating the superteam was overkill and it does taint his legacy no matter what you all say. No other team in the history of the NBA has been this stacked. It really is a joke when you think about it.

RLundi
03-16-2013, 06:07 PM
"What a spectacle, what a train wreck.

What a shame."

This is the exact same sentiment most feel when you post.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:07 PM
http://www.askmen.com/sports/business_250/255_lebron-james-is-a-coward.html

"We all know that LeBron James is known as “the King,” and that the lion is the king of the jungle. Well, using that analogy, LeBron is the cowardly lion.

Instead of staying in Cleveland and facing the music, LeBron is traveling to the Emerald City. The difference is, however, that it is not going to be a walk on the yellow brick road for James when he faces his peeps in Cleveland. Following Thursday night’s decision to give the middle finger to his hometown, LeBron has likely become persona non grata in the state of Ohio.

One can’t help but feel that he took the easy way out Thursday night."

"LeBron isn't alpha
Perhaps LeBron isn’t the alpha male we thought he wanted to be. Maybe he isn’t comfortable being the lead dog and would prefer sharing the spotlight and, more importantly, the expectations in Miami.

Look, if James had gone to Chicago or New York, he would have been expected to immediately bring a championship. That would have required a strong-willed individual -- a person with a raging desire to be the best -- who was willing to accept that challenge.

A man who would have chosen a destination where there wasn’t already a superstar in place would have had broad shoulders capable of carrying the heavy burden of expectations. Someone like… Oh, for example, LeBron’s idol, Michael Jordan perhaps?

Well, James may have the broad shoulders from a physical standpoint, but he doesn’t have the same mental strength. He is no Jordan, and he never will be. Do not confuse talent with desire; God-given freakish ability is not intestinal fortitude."

"the cowardly lion
The analogies to The Wizard of Oz are so apt in this situation. The Tin Man eventually got his heart; the scarecrow got his brain. Heck, even the cowardly lion found his courage.

But what they all discovered is that they already possessed the very qualities and virtues they aspired to obtain. Courage too finds expression in a variety of different ways. Often it is revealed in those who elevate the truth and who embrace the risks and burdens of self-sacrifice for a noble cause over the temptations of self-interest.

Instead, LeBron James abandoned his responsibilities and will hide behind Dwayne Wade.

A bit cowardly, don’t you think?"

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Amen brother!

Preach!

These guys will celebrate Lebron for anything. Buch of laker hating hypocrites, the lot of them. I don't disagree with Lebron leaving Cleveland, they failed to put a contender around him and he had every right to leave. That said, he could have gone to either Chicago or New York and been on a really good team. Instead he elected to form a superteam, the likes of which has never been seen before. Sorry Heat fans, you can't to compare this squad to Jordan's Bull, Magic's Lakers, Bird's Celtics, or Kobe's Lakers. This team is way more stacked then any of those squads. Again, I don't disagree with Lebron leaving, I just feel like creating the superteam was overkill and it does taint his legacy no matter what you all say. No other team in the history of the NBA has been this stacked. It really is a joke when you think about it.

Thank you. I just can't believe so many people are impressed with this Heat team, and as a basketball purist, it breaks my heart.

xxplayerxx23
03-16-2013, 06:11 PM
It's officially we found someone worse the dmf.. Congrats you are psds worst poster.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:11 PM
For the love of God, someone please ban this troll...Or at least close his bait threads.

Can't handle the truth eh...

So because you disagree with someones opinion, they should be silenced? Thats quite a slippery slope your skiing on buddy. Ever heard of freedom of speech?

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 06:13 PM
:laugh2: I knew I was going to laugh

But you had noting negative to say about my post... If the 3 kings hurt their legacies, the actress legacy should be hurt too (and others).

The three kings?

:laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dade County
I, as a basketball purist, will NEVER let this go. I will remind you that Lebron ruined his chance at being the GOAT or even top 10 all time.

Kobe better not be in your top 10 either...

Magic would have stayed in school, if the bulls had the 1st pick... He wanted to a team that was the most stacked in history... So he can't be in your top 10 either...

if I keep going, maybe 3 players that are in every top10 will be left, according to how you think.

amos1er
It's officially we found someone worse the dmf.. Congrats you are psds worst poster.

You can't argue the points he is making, so you attack his character instead. Pretty impressive stuff bro.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:14 PM
The three kings?

:laugh2:laugh2:

Thats what they used to call Wade, Lbj & bosh.

Green_Monster
03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Thats what they used to call Wade, Lbj & bosh.

I only see one king in there.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:15 PM

Magic would have stayed in school, if the bulls had the 1st pick... He wanted to a team that was the most stacked in history... So he can't be in your top 10 either...

if I keep going, maybe 3 players that are in every top10 will be left, according to how you think.

Magic and Kobe never had teams as stacked as the Heat. Nor would they have chocked in the finals with a team that good the way Lebron did in 2011.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:16 PM
The three kings?

:laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

More like the three queens.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:17 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/425824-nba-legends-put-lebron-in-his-place

"It didn’t take the word of any NBA legend to prove how much of a cowardly, legacy-killing move it was for LeBron James to flee his home state of Ohio and the Cleveland Cavaliers to join up with fellow NBA superstar Dwyane Wade in Miami.

But it sure put the cherry on top.

With quotes from Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Charles Barkley all out for the public to see, it adds more emphasis to the already pretty obvious assessment of LeBron James’ handling of his free agency.

Jordan said, “There’s no way, with hindsight, I would’ve ever called up Larry, called up Magic, and said ‘Hey look, let’s get together and play on one team. But that’s…things are different. I can’t say that’s a bad thing. It’s an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty I was trying to beat those guys.”

"Magic Johnson chimed in with, “We didn’t think about it because that’s not what we were about. From college I was trying to figure out how to beat Larry Bird”

"Larry Bird added, “There is no way I would have joined Magic or Michael and play with them. The only time I ever wanted to play with Magic was on the Olympic team, and even then our practices were hard, and we beat each other up in practice.”

"Even Charles Barkley responded.

“(Reggie) Miller and I are in 100% agreement on this," he said. "If you’re the two-time NBA MVP you don’t leave anywhere. They come to you. That’s ridiculous. LeBron will never be Jordan. This clearly takes him out of the conversation.

"He can win as much as he wants to. There would have been something honorable about staying in Cleveland and trying to win it as ‘The Man.’ LeBron if he would have won in Cleveland and if he could have got a championship there, it would have been over the top for his legacy, just one in Cleveland. No matter how many he wins in Miami, it clearly is Dwyane Wade’s team.”

"Michael Jordan proved himself and earned his reputation on the court as a competitor and a champion before he branched himself into an international industry. LeBron, on the other hand, is like one of those celebrities on TV that are famous for no reason. He thinks because he was handed a crown that he can just live off of that for the rest of his career and become an International icon for the years to come.

But he is sadly misguided.

He has been fed more compliments and hype than any other athlete in sports history for someone who has never won a championship. Now he claims he would rather be compared to Magic than Jordan because inside he has conceded to the truth and the fact that he can’t live up to the hype and even sniff the Jordan level—or even the Kobe level for that matter.

So anyone who thinks LeBron's decision is just another basic business move that any athlete would have made can only be described in one way: delusional"

xxplayerxx23
You can't argue the points he is making, so you attack his character instead. Pretty impressive stuff bro.

:laugh: I'm not getting brought into this war. Lebron took his team on his back in the last two rounds of the playoffs and won a championship. Miami is by far the best team in the NBA. Nobody is close to them right now. That's fine you don't have to be impressed, but there is no team at their level as of today.

Dade County

Can this HEAT team beat the 72 win team bulls?

If they can't, according to the OP logic, we should not recognize any of Jordan's championships.

Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe... have no rings from this day forth. Wade is King!

xxplayerxx23
03-16-2013, 06:18 PM
2010 Articles lmao

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
http://www.askmen.com/sports/business_250/255_lebron-james-is-a-coward.html

"We all know that LeBron James is known as “the King,” and that the lion is the king of the jungle. Well, using that analogy, LeBron is the cowardly lion.

Instead of staying in Cleveland and facing the music, LeBron is traveling to the Emerald City. The difference is, however, that it is not going to be a walk on the yellow brick road for James when he faces his peeps in Cleveland. Following Thursday night’s decision to give the middle finger to his hometown, LeBron has likely become persona non grata in the state of Ohio.

One can’t help but feel that he took the easy way out Thursday night."

"LeBron isn't alpha
Perhaps LeBron isn’t the alpha male we thought he wanted to be. Maybe he isn’t comfortable being the lead dog and would prefer sharing the spotlight and, more importantly, the expectations in Miami.

Look, if James had gone to Chicago or New York, he would have been expected to immediately bring a championship. That would have required a strong-willed individual -- a person with a raging desire to be the best -- who was willing to accept that challenge.

A man who would have chosen a destination where there wasn’t already a superstar in place would have had broad shoulders capable of carrying the heavy burden of expectations. Someone like… Oh, for example, LeBron’s idol, Michael Jordan perhaps?

Well, James may have the broad shoulders from a physical standpoint, but he doesn’t have the same mental strength. He is no Jordan, and he never will be. Do not confuse talent with desire; God-given freakish ability is not intestinal fortitude."

"the cowardly lion
The analogies to The Wizard of Oz are so apt in this situation. The Tin Man eventually got his heart; the scarecrow got his brain. Heck, even the cowardly lion found his courage.

But what they all discovered is that they already possessed the very qualities and virtues they aspired to obtain. Courage too finds expression in a variety of different ways. Often it is revealed in those who elevate the truth and who embrace the risks and burdens of self-sacrifice for a noble cause over the temptations of self-interest.

Instead, LeBron James abandoned his responsibilities and will hide behind Dwayne Wade.

A bit cowardly, don’t you think?"

Some very excellent points!

Of course no one on here will directly refute them, rather they will continue to bash you through childish ad hominem insults because you are crushing their little fantasy.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:20 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/425824-nba-legends-put-lebron-in-his-place

"It didn’t take the word of any NBA legend to prove how much of a cowardly, legacy-killing move it was for LeBron James to flee his home state of Ohio and the Cleveland Cavaliers to join up with fellow NBA superstar Dwyane Wade in Miami.

But it sure put the cherry on top.

With quotes from Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Charles Barkley all out for the public to see, it adds more emphasis to the already pretty obvious assessment of LeBron James’ handling of his free agency.

Jordan said, “There’s no way, with hindsight, I would’ve ever called up Larry, called up Magic, and said ‘Hey look, let’s get together and play on one team. But that’s…things are different. I can’t say that’s a bad thing. It’s an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty I was trying to beat those guys.”

"Magic Johnson chimed in with, “We didn’t think about it because that’s not what we were about. From college I was trying to figure out how to beat Larry Bird”

"Larry Bird added, “There is no way I would have joined Magic or Michael and play with them. The only time I ever wanted to play with Magic was on the Olympic team, and even then our practices were hard, and we beat each other up in practice.”

"Even Charles Barkley responded.

“(Reggie) Miller and I are in 100% agreement on this," he said. "If you’re the two-time NBA MVP you don’t leave anywhere. They come to you. That’s ridiculous. LeBron will never be Jordan. This clearly takes him out of the conversation.

"He can win as much as he wants to. There would have been something honorable about staying in Cleveland and trying to win it as ‘The Man.’ LeBron if he would have won in Cleveland and if he could have got a championship there, it would have been over the top for his legacy, just one in Cleveland. No matter how many he wins in Miami, it clearly is Dwyane Wade’s team.”

"Michael Jordan proved himself and earned his reputation on the court as a competitor and a champion before he branched himself into an international industry. LeBron, on the other hand, is like one of those celebrities on TV that are famous for no reason. He thinks because he was handed a crown that he can just live off of that for the rest of his career and become an International icon for the years to come.

But he is sadly misguided.

He has been fed more compliments and hype than any other athlete in sports history for someone who has never won a championship. Now he claims he would rather be compared to Magic than Jordan because inside he has conceded to the truth and the fact that he can’t live up to the hype and even sniff the Jordan level—or even the Kobe level for that matter.

So anyone who thinks LeBron's decision is just another basic business move that any athlete would have made can only be described in one way: delusional"

Magic & Bird can not talk **** about Lbj... Stack *** teams they played out.

This is a fun thread ...lmao

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:20 PM

So because you disagree with someones opinion, they should be silenced? Thats quite a slippery slope your skiing on buddy. Ever heard of freedom of speech?

Thank you again. I am just giving my HEART felt OPINION. I am not looking to anger people, i'm just looking to tell the truth how I see it. I would never want to stifle others' views and I don't see the point in trying to stifle mine. If you can't handle my opinions, don't read them.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:22 PM

Kobe is obviously top 10 all time. Kobe did the opposite of Lebron, he demanded his own team to prove his alpha male status. And don't you DARE compare Kobe's casts on his b2b titles to Miami's. Don't even let it come out of your mouth or your fingertips.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:24 PM

Of course no one on here will directly refute them, rather they will continue to bash you through childish ad hominem insults because you are crushing their little fantasy.

People always talk about Cleveland not being able to attract top talent, so why didn't Lebron go to NY or Chicago? It makes zero sense to use the Cleveland excuse and ignore the other teams he could've went to that could DEFINITELY attract top talent. ZERO SENSE.

xxplayerxx23
03-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Where are the articles from today? 2010 articles lol

RLundi
03-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Magic and Kobe never had teams as stacked as the Heat. Nor would they have chocked in the finals with a team that good the way Lebron did in 2011.

Lol this is embarrassing. I guess we now finally know whose puppet account Jimmer really is :)

And idk if you remember but Kobe played with Shaq, Glen Rice, Nick Van Exel, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, etc. That embarrassment of a team that lost to the Pistons in 2004 was better than last year's Heat team that won the championship.

But by all means continue your two-trick pony act. Jimmer is an obvious troll and one-trick pony. But you? You're a troll AND a Kobephile. Where do you find the energy? :laugh2:

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:31 PM
huntington-sports-fans-question-lebrons-decision

"It's complete garbage," said Brian Castro of Huntington. "He could have led a revolution with the Knicks, but now he has tarnished his legacy."

"LeBron's a coward," Huntington resident Brandon Winkler said. "Regardless of what happens, he'll never be considered one of the game's elite."

"I'm happy he went there, knowing how soft he is," John Foster said. "He wouldn't be able to cut it in New York, and now he gets to be a glorified Scottie Pippen."

"He could win five titles in a row," Foster said. "They will never be his titles. The city belongs to Wade."

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Lol this is embarrassing. I guess we now finally know whose puppet account Jimmer really is :)

And idk if you remember but Kobe played with Shaq, Glen Rice, Nick Van Exel, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, etc. That embarrassment of a team that lost to the Pistons in 2004 was better than last year's Heat team that won the championship.

But by all means continue your two-trick pony act. Jimmer is an obvious troll and one-trick pony. But you? You're a troll AND a Kobephile. Where do you find the energy? :laugh2:

lol, if it was a duel account, the mods would trace the IP address and suspend my account. Notice how that hasn't happened. Hmmmm Nice deductive reasoning buddy. Keep up the good work.

RLundi
03-16-2013, 06:33 PM
You're just presenting articles from butthurt fans. Anyone with Google can do this, no one's impressed.

I'd be impressed if you posted an article from a Heat fan or Miami writer about LeBron's tarnished legacy.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
People always talk about Cleveland not being able to attract top talent, so why didn't Lebron go to NY or Chicago? It makes zero sense to use the Cleveland excuse and ignore the other teams he could've went to that could DEFINITELY attract top talent. ZERO SENSE.

Exactly, thats the elephant in the room that no one want to talk about. Chicago??? New York??? No, he took the easiest option he could and formed a superteam in Miami, the likes of which the NBA has never seen. Even Jordan clowned him for that.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
k

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:35 PM
You're just presenting articles from butthurt fans. Anyone with Google can do this, no one's impressed.

I'd be impressed if you posted an article from a Heat fan or Miami writer about LeBron's tarnished legacy.

The GOAT seemed to think what Lebron did was pretty lame. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5391478

RLundi
03-16-2013, 06:35 PM
lol, if it was a duel account, the mods would trace the IP address and suspend my account. Notice how that hasn't happened. Hmmmm Nice deductive reasoning buddy. Keep up the good work.

"Duel" account? :laugh2:

I loved how you dodged the point about Kobe's stacked 2004 team.

xxplayerxx23
03-16-2013, 06:37 PM

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/417688-lebron-james-is-no-longer-a-king-or-even-a-grown-man

"LeBron James is not a king.

He's barely even a man.

The guy exhibited the mind and integrity of a little boy, and a cowardly one at that.

In one fell swoop, he has made a mockery of the sport that he supposedly holds dear, committed an act of self-regicide, and looked like a complete buffoon in so doing.

What a day."

"Rings are worth something when they are won in competition. LeBron looked nothing like a competitor tonight. Sure, he was never going to match Michael Jordan's almost fetishistic love for beating the opposition, but at least we expected him to embrace a level playing field."

"The good news is that he will not stand in Jordan's shadow now that he has bypassed Chicago—only Dwayne Wade's.

In short, LeBron's decision was so cowardly, and his 'big announcement' was so painfully amateurish, and his decision logic was so immediately flawed... that this has proven to be a man behind the curtain moment.

Who will consider him a king now?

The few real fans present in Miami, the networks that want to maintain their access to him... and that's about it.

He ran like a kid to a candy store when he heard about his friends joining Miami, and he has arrived in a city that has no passion for the sport that he supposedly loves."

ATX
03-16-2013, 06:38 PM

This

Truth? What truth? Bringing up old articles from 2010 when everyone was so sensitive about the situation and hated LeBron. Those are all outdated emotional response opinions. The reality has changed dramatically since then. Stating LBJ will never be in the top ten because he left dreadful Cleveland to pursue a better life...How many titles do you think Kobe would have won if he stayed in Charlotte? He has done nothing wrong, unless you truly were offended that he had the "Decision". I think most adults have moved on past this, realized it was a PR gaff, and really no big deal. Fact is though, that he's been on a historic run in several aspects this season, and has a great chance to go B2B. Fact is that he's the best player in the NBA, and barring injury is a lock for his 4th MVP in 5 years. I think this really bothers you, Jimmer, and your pal Illusionist. This is on you guys, and your constant rehashing of "The Decision" doesn't change anything. You all have run out anything to hate him for, so you start going back into the past, and bringing up tired storylines that have been discussed at length a million times already. You think he stands no chance to be in the top 10, that's on you. You'll be the one looking like a fool, and I bet anything that you'll change your tune in time, as you realize your in the 1% hater pool. Would you change your tune if the Lakers got LeBron after next year and he won 3 or more titles with LA? Would you still hate him? The thread has nothing to do with what J Terry said, rather just a way for one troll, and now I suppose you, at least until Illusionist signs on, to bash LBJ for coming to Miami.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 06:39 PM
"Duel" account? :laugh2:

I loved how you dodged the point about Kobe's stacked 2004 team.

lol, ya with a 40 year old Malone and a 36 year old Payton. So stacked. Malone didn't even play in the finals and Payton choked almost as bad as Lebron did back in 2011.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-16-2013, 06:40 PM
these two sure give laker fans a bad rep.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:40 PM

For you to even agree with what you put in bold is disturbing...

All this tells me is that anytime a big name free agent signs with a team that has good players on it, you and other people will challenge their competitive nature.

Look here man... he could have signed with a European or an Asian team; who the F are you people to judge him or any other person.

Back to what you have in bold.

Thats what those teams NBA fans wanted... BIG MARKET teams!!! The media wanted this, the NBA wanted this; LBJ on New York would have been crazy!

But just because he made his own decision (and not the majority) people want to discredit him?!?!

F everyone else expectations... It's his life ( I don't even like Lbj because I think his a Sataness ),I can understand people wanted to see parity and have those two franchise rise back to the top, but what about the HEAT franchise:D... Are GM had a plan and he never gave up; he wanted to create a championship culture and he did.

I really think this is just big market teams/media being babies.

Even Bulls fans always say, if Lbj would have joined (are roster) he could have won more rings, blah, blah, blah... What this is saying is, that Lbj would have been on a more stacked team.

And F the Knicks, you can clearly tell that their is s curse on them!

RLundi
03-16-2013, 06:42 PM
these two sure give laker fans a bad rep.

+infinity

ATX
Exactly, another article from the day after the decision, over 2 and half years ago.

xxplayerxx23
lol, ya with a 40 year old Malone and a 36 year old Payton. So stacked. Malone didn't even play in the finals and Payton choked almost as bad as Lebron did back in 2011.

What about shaq? Who clearly was the better player for Kobe's 3 championships.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Hey guys, I will continue this at a later time. I am going to wal-mart with the wife and newborn. I mean no harm to anyone out there, I am just trying to make sure people don't allow delusion to catapult Lebron into an all time great. There is a difference between being an all-time great and an all-time great talent. Lebron is the latter.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:45 PM

Who is better then prime Shaq on the HEAT? Who won all the Mvp's when Shaq and Kobe played together? I already know the answers.

And don't let the script writers fool you... Lbj averaging only 1 point in the 4th quarter of the Finals, and everyone really believing he was some how scared or choked.

Damn you people are so easy to manipulate.

John Walls Era
03-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, I will continue this at a later time. I am going to wal-mart with the wife and newborn. I mean no harm to anyone out there, I am just trying to make sure people don't allow delusion to catapult Lebron into an all time great. There is a difference between being an all-time great and an all-time great talent. Lebron is the latter.

k

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:51 PM
Kobe is obviously top 10 all time. Kobe did the opposite of Lebron, he demanded his own team to prove his alpha male status. And don't you DARE compare Kobe's casts on his b2b titles to Miami's. Don't even let it come out of your mouth or your fingertips.

Kobe was ****ing out the door... buss just needed him to waive his no trade clause.

What you typed is a out right LIE!

Then the Lakers pulled a cheat trade ( here it is again: http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/gregg-popovich-rips-pau-gasol-trade/1291).

And Kobe can't be top 10 to you... he was always on stacked teams, and he didn't even have the best numbers in one of those Finals, Gasol did.

this is a ****ing joke... but I am loving it ... lol to all of you haters.

Dade County
03-16-2013, 06:53 PM

:clap:

Slug3
03-16-2013, 06:53 PM

You make me think you just bash Lebron because you want to make Kobe look so good. I mean like how someone ugly will call a pretty person ugly to make them feel better. I believe you are literally scared of lebrons legacy passing Kobe's so you pick on lebron.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
surprised jimmer nor amoser havent been perma banned yet for baiting and trolling.. hmm

granted their troll techniques are outdated, childish and lack creativity, but the NBA forum is already filled with enough garbage as it is.. no need for these two to add more senseless trash on these boards.

therealwd27
03-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Smh -____-

DesChiddy
03-16-2013, 07:18 PM
K.....

JLynn943
03-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Is he just as obnoxious in the Kings forum too?
unfortunately

uncleben989
03-16-2013, 07:30 PM
k

Shkelqim
03-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Jason Terry is still coming off the bench

HowFit
03-16-2013, 07:41 PM
K

TheNumber37
03-16-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not impressed by their run. Lebron has been great yeah... But NO WAY he does this without Wade and/or Bosh. When you play with 2 other ALL star starters and you are the current back-to back MVP of the league... Who should be impressed.

meloman1592
03-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Join the club

K

benzni
03-16-2013, 07:54 PM
so. I guess all of boston's great years were, "non impressive"

It is impressive, but they are correct. They should only care about their team and not the Heat

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:04 PM
This

Truth? What truth? Bringing up old articles from 2010 when everyone was so sensitive about the situation and hated LeBron. Those are all outdated emotional response opinions. The reality has changed dramatically since then. Stating LBJ will never be in the top ten because he left dreadful Cleveland to pursue a better life...How many titles do you think Kobe would have won if he stayed in Charlotte? He has done nothing wrong, unless you truly were offended that he had the "Decision". I think most adults have moved on past this, realized it was a PR gaff, and really no big deal. Fact is though, that he's been on a historic run in several aspects this season, and has a great chance to go B2B. Fact is that he's the best player in the NBA, and barring injury is a lock for his 4th MVP in 5 years. I think this really bothers you, Jimmer, and your pal Illusionist. This is on you guys, and your constant rehashing of "The Decision" doesn't change anything. You all have run out anything to hate him for, so you start going back into the past, and bringing up tired storylines that have been discussed at length a million times already. You think he stands no chance to be in the top 10, that's on you. You'll be the one looking like a fool, and I bet anything that you'll change your tune in time, as you realize your in the 1% hater pool. Would you change your tune if the Lakers got LeBron after next year and he won 3 or more titles with LA? Would you still hate him? The thread has nothing to do with what J Terry said, rather just a way for one troll, and now I suppose you, at least until Illusionist signs on, to bash LBJ for coming to Miami.

Actually, Jimmer posted a recent article about Jason Terry's comments. If anything, you should be mad at Terry for trolling.

Mr_Jones
03-16-2013, 08:05 PM
OMG you guys.. If you put 3 k's together, then that makes KKK!! Isn't anyone offended? I'm so offended guys omg

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm not impressed by their run. Lebron has been great yeah... But NO WAY he does this without Wade and/or Bosh. When you play with 2 other ALL star starters and you are the current back-to back MVP of the league... Who should be impressed.

Oh no, your not impressed with Lebron...better watch out or you will be branded a hater troll here on the PSD NBA forum.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Jason Terry is still coming off the bench

The sky is still blue. Thanks for stating the obvious.

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:10 PM
surprised jimmer nor amoser havent been perma banned yet for baiting and trolling.. hmm

granted their troll techniques are outdated, childish and lack creativity, but the NBA forum is already filled with enough garbage as it is.. no need for these two to add more senseless trash on these boards.

We are both within the rules here on PSD. Perhaps you should educate yourself as to the rules here on this site before you go around making statements about things you are obviously not familiar with. The wrong person might mistake this for ignorance. Just a little FYI. ;)

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:16 PM
This

I stopped reading after your misguided hypothetical scenario. Kobe had no say in whether or not he stayed in Charlotte, he was traded for by the Lakers. It's not even close to the same thing. He did not jump ship and team up with two of the best players in the league. Jordan said it best..."There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'".

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:20 PM
What about shaq? Who clearly was the better player for Kobe's 3 championships.

Are you actually trying to make an argument that Lebron's current Heat team is less stacked than any of Kobe and Shaq's Laker teams?

amos1er
03-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Who is better then prime Shaq on the HEAT? Who won all the Mvp's when Shaq and Kobe played together? I already know the answers.

And don't let the script writers fool you... Lbj averaging only 1 point in the 4th quarter of the Finals, and everyone really believing he was some how scared or choked.

Damn you people are so easy to manipulate.

Oh the irony...A Lebron fan telling people that they are easily manipulated.

Nike, Gatorade and David Stern say hi. :)

ColtsSpursTerps
03-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Larry Bird doesn't agree, hes already slobbed LeBron for his championship winning performance. Perhaps because he knew the kind of talent he had and knows its more than just talent. Ask Magic Johnson about that coin flip that nearly had him going to Chicago because he would be the first to tell you he wouldn't have gone to such a **** squad when playing with KAJ in LA was an option.

Bron got himself a team after willing **** squads FAR beyond their talent level.

OP never said Lebron's career isn't impressive, just the Heat's current run.
Might be a pointless thread, but there's plenty of truth in there.

ColtsSpursTerps
03-16-2013, 08:32 PM

the Heat situation is clearly one-of-a-kind, very unique. other teams may have had similar characteristics but there is no denying this Heat team is one of a kind
Edit: one of a kind as far as top-heavy, with much better role players than you'd expect. not one of a kind as far as being great

NBA_Starter
03-16-2013, 08:40 PM
They may want to worry about the Bobcats before putting the Heat's name in their mouth.

Delrayhc
03-16-2013, 08:44 PM
And?

Comparing what Boston did to what Miami did? You've got to be kidding me. Excuse me while I stab myself in the eye with a pencil because I can't take this nonsense in this life anymore.

Have you stabbed yourself in the eye yet? Make sure and break it off when its in.

Slug3
03-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Are you actually trying to make an argument that Lebron's current Heat team is less stacked than any of Kobe and Shaq's Laker teams?

I think it's the fact that with lebrons ring it's always because he had help, but with some Laker fans it always Kobe doing it by himself like a lone soldier or something. It's always ok for Kobe to be next to great players but not lebron.

bucketss
03-16-2013, 09:15 PM

he will easily become top ten and EASILY surpass kobe( he has already as an indvidual basketball player) its funny he took a shortcut supposedly and hes still will surpass kobe without much struggle lmao.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 09:16 PM
You make me think you just bash Lebron because you want to make Kobe look so good. I mean like how someone ugly will call a pretty person ugly to make them feel better. I believe you are literally scared of lebrons legacy passing Kobe's so you pick on lebron.

No, i'm literally scared of Lebron's legacy surpassing ANY of the all-time greats in the minds of people. I, like a lot of other honest, high IQ basketball fans obviously see it for what it is, but years and years from now there will be people just looking at stats and possible rings without any knowledge of the truth. If I am around, I will tell them the truth as I see it.

DoMeFavors
03-16-2013, 09:19 PM
If the other NBA players dont like it why didnt they take paycuts to join the Thunder or Nets the top teams in the league?

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 09:20 PM

Only thing is, I am NOT trolling. I am giving my OPINION. It is easy for you and others to accuse someone of being a troll when you don't agree with them, I get that. However, what you're doing is weak and pathetic. Grow some balls and get over the fact that a LOT of people are not crowning your "king." I, along with many other high basketball IQ fans, do NOT have to see things the way your Lebron colored lenses see them.

Jimmer55
03-16-2013, 09:28 PM
OP never said Lebron's career isn't impressive, just the Heat's current run.
Might be a pointless thread, but there's plenty of truth in there.

Thank you. Obviously, Lebron is a VERY impressive player. Lebron 'HAD' a chance to be in the GOAT discussion. He is the most gifted athlete I have ever seen in the NBA. My point has always been, that after he formed a super team, he CAN'T surpass the greatness of a LOT of players. To compare him with MJ like some do is sickening. Larry Bird is BETTER. Magic is BETTER. Russell is BETTER. Kobe is BETTER. Wilt is BETTER. Hakeem is BETTER. Duncan is BETTER. I can go on and on. I do NOT care what his boxscores say or how many rings he wins with Miami, unless of course Wade leaves and the talent level drops. He will NEVER, in my mind, pass ANY of the aforementioned and there's others I can name as well.

Marlin234
03-16-2013, 09:29 PM

That's the best part. We don't want lebron doing it alone. We want it as team win. And when one player is off the other has picked it up. But again your not a HEAT fan so you don't see it that way and just wait for any opportunity to bash lebron.

nd for the people saying Lebron is great. Let me remind you if it wasn't for his GREATNESS we would have lost to celtics in 6 probably. And that's if he didnt play his off in the Indiana series as well.

DoMeFavors
03-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Jason Terry cared more about money, if he wanted a chance at a ring he would go to a contender, he is only a money whore at this point. He chose to go to Boston to collect more money. He should shut his mouth!

Hardaway Here
03-16-2013, 10:29 PM
I stopped reading after your misguided hypothetical scenario. Kobe had no say in whether or not he stayed in Charlotte, he was traded for by the Lakers. It's not even close to the same thing. He did not jump ship and team up with two of the best players in the league. Jordan said it best..."There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'".

Last I checked LeBron didn't jump ship either he stayed 7 years and then he was a Free Agent meaning he can choose to go to whatever team he wanted if they wanted him. He then chose Miami so how does that equate to jumping ship?

Slug3
03-16-2013, 10:51 PM
No, i'm literally scared of Lebron's legacy surpassing ANY of the all-time greats in the minds of people. I, like a lot of other honest, high IQ basketball fans obviously see it for what it is, but years and years from now there will be people just looking at stats and possible rings without any knowledge of the truth. If I am around, I will tell them the truth as I see it.

Dude there are things that lebron has done that Kobe has not and vise versa. The thing here is they are both going down as greats when it's over. Anyone fighting to say not for either is just going above and beyond to just hate.

LOOTERX9
03-16-2013, 11:22 PM
To be fair , Boston was a super team too recently. no matter how they were formed the celtics are not giving back their recent title cause it was unfair for kg, pierce, allen and rondo to be on same team. Same goes for the celtics in the 80's

HouRealCoach
03-17-2013, 12:21 AM
So KG must be a coward then lol

They were going to trade him to Boston before Allen got there and he said no, the minute Allen got there, he was on the phone saying he wanted the trade to happen.. Is he a coward

Amos1er & Jimmer55 are both legendary.. You know it's bad when DMF shuts you down lol

tdg823
03-17-2013, 01:26 AM
Is it illegal to say something anti lebron? Do you guys have "Dear Leader" songs for him?

You guys wouldn't know a troll if he was terrorizing your apartment building...

KG, and Ray where past their primes when they got together
Kareem was like 52 by the time Magic got there
Malone and Payton were thoroughly washed up by the time they hit LA
Take Jordan off the bulls and Lebron off the heat.... is it really a discussion about which team would be better?
I'm not saying what Lebron did was unprecedented (although I can't think of it happening before), but all comparisons made thus far are well.... poor....Although the kobe shaq one does come close, as dominatt as shaq was
And for the record I find their current streak more impressive than Lebron's career. Lebron didn't will **** past Boston, he had one game where he was unstoppable and was bailed out both to be in that position and to get past that point. That series alone is why I don't watch nearly the amount of games anymore, they won't make advertising dollars off me with that WWE bs.
Up to that point, people couldn't stop talking about how Lebron was a dissapointment... How soon we forget...Two questionable series later and he's the dom dadda....harumph.....

tdg823
03-17-2013, 01:28 AM
Off topic, but for those that had it out with me over Lebron as a shooter, you do see those percentages coming back down right? Slowly but surely, anomolies even out...Not that his shooting hasn't greatly improved, but beat it with that "elite shooter" stuff...

b@llhog24
03-17-2013, 01:31 AM
K

HouRealCoach
03-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Is it illegal to say something anti lebron? Do you guys have "Dear Leader" songs for him?

Take Jordan off the bulls and Lebron off the heat.... is it really a discussion about which team would be better?
I'm not saying what Lebron did was unprecedented (although I can't think of it happening before), but all comparisons made thus far are well.... poor....Although the kobe shaq one does come close, as dominatt as shaq was
And for the record I find their current streak more impressive than Lebron's career. Lebron didn't will **** past Boston, he had one game where he was unstoppable and was bailed out both to be in that position and to get past that point. That series alone is why I don't watch nearly the amount of games anymore, they won't make advertising dollars off me with that WWE bs.
Up to that point, people couldn't stop talking about how Lebron was a dissapointment... How soon we forget...Two questionable series later and he's the dom dadda....harumph.....

KG averaged 22, 14, & 4 the year before & Ray Allen averaged 26, 4, & 4.. They were 32 & 31 when they got there, that is still in your prime

Kareem was 32 putting up 25, 11, 4.5 assists & 3.5 blocks... Yeah, that's way passed his prime

Karl Malone was still capable of putting 20 ppg, Idk why you guys blame his age like he didn't put up 20 & 7 the year before. But when your minutes & shot attempts drop due to you being a 3rd option of course your entire statline will & the same with Gary Payton, 20 & 8 the year before but his numbers dropped because he became a 4th option.. They weren't in their primes but still able to put up 20 ppg then

Take MJ off of the Bulls? They were still a top seed, & they didn't even have Dennis Rodman, add him and they become even better

& that's what a championship does.. Quit hating on LeBron, he did what the world said he couldn't

tdg823
03-17-2013, 02:05 AM
They put up those numbers as the focal point of mediocre teams, easy to get stats... and no, Malone wasn't capable of putting up 20.. not in a productive way anyway...And trust me, as a ball player 30+ is past your prime.
Jordan's team w/out him wasn't that good him, one good regular season aside (I gave my analysis on that already, will revisit it if I have to).
Get that hate word out of your vocabulary, it's ignorant. Adults don't use it, the sooner you realize that, the easier you're transition will be

LOOTERX9
03-17-2013, 02:07 AM

The problem with your logic is that no matter how those great teams got assembled they were assembled nonetheless and caused havoc on the entire league. So lebron should have stayed solo in cleveland and just watch boston continue to dominate? or watch kobe get lucky and have shaq as a partner and win titles in L.A? Hell even wade got lucky and had a useful shaq get traded there to miami for wade's 1st title. Also Garnett would have been an idiot to stay solo losing games in minny, and same goes for lebron in cleveland.

Dade County
03-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Oh the irony...A Lebron fan telling people that they are easily manipulated.

Nike, Gatorade and David Stern say hi. :)

Are you crazy... did you just call me a Lbj fan... :laugh:

You mean the same guy that had his on agenda in the HEAT vs Mav's finals...

You mean the same guy thats involved with satanic cult/brother hood organizations...

NO! I am a HEAT fan, and I will never support con artist.

Dade County
03-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Have you stabbed yourself in the eye yet? Make sure and break it off when its in.

Dade County
03-17-2013, 02:14 AM
If the other NBA players dont like it why didnt they take paycuts to join the Thunder or Nets the top teams in the league?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::no:

tdg823
03-17-2013, 02:22 AM
I was always under the impression that Lebron had a lot of say in regards to personnel decisions in Cleveland. Maybe he could've let the front office do their job instead of lobbying for the Mo williams and donyell marshall's of the world? Maybe he could've have allowed them to get a real coach, instead of someone that was just there to cater to him? Or did his ego actually get in the way of his success in Clev? And when he saw they mess he made, he jumped ship and left someone else to clean up? And then made it seem as if Cleveland just was so inept and he could never when there... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Dade County
03-17-2013, 02:25 AM
I was always under the impression that Lebron had a lot of say in regards to personnel decisions in Cleveland. Maybe he could've let the front office do their job instead of lobbying for the Mo williams and donyell marshall's of the world? Maybe he could've have allowed them to get a real coach, instead of someone that was just there to cater to him? Or did his ego actually get in the way of his success in Clev? And when he saw they mess he made, he jumped ship and left someone else to clean up? And then made it seem as if Cleveland just was so inept and he could never when there... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

oh dear...

:guns::punish::drunk::pity::crazy:

I like PSD, and I don't feel like getting band.

DumDum
03-17-2013, 02:36 AM
They both old farts on their last legs now with 1 ring each and that's all they ever have. Terry not a hall of famer by any Stretch. Paul is bit a very weak one if that his only stat that ever impress me was he lived the stabbing but if if would have died he be more famous then he is now and people might have actually liked him. Just my Lollipops on the matter

tdg823
03-17-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm sorry Dade, did I say something wrong?

Bring The Heat
03-17-2013, 02:41 AM
This guy talking about how he is saying his "OPINION" all the while basically calling anyone else who disagrees with him low basketball IQ fans... LOL what a nerd and big time loser... So you have a wife and kid and spend most of your day/time hating on LeBron James 99% of the time on a basketball message board...

At the end of the day you can moan, *****, cry and get "infuriated" all you want... Go out there and preach in the streets, hold up signs and nobody will give two ***** about your heart feelings on LeBron James.... Anyone who spends this much time hating on a basketball player and calling him a "boy" is truly pathetic. Go take care of your kid and bang your wife instead of raving about your high basketball IQ and how LeBron doesn't deserve to be called great

DumDum
03-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Jimmer stay has a jersey I thought they downgraded him to jock strap cleaner

tdg823
03-17-2013, 02:48 AM
personal attacks are pathetic, classless and ignorant...... Keep it at least somewhat relevant to the issue. The person that praises constantly is exactly the same as the one that critcizes constantly

tdg823
03-17-2013, 02:49 AM
Especially don't mention the man's wife and kid, that's real bad juju there young man......
Nothing good comes of that.

DumDum
03-17-2013, 02:51 AM
Bacon pancakes

LakersIn5
03-17-2013, 03:28 AM
lol at pierce and terry saying they dont care but give out comments like i hope they lose their remaining games. wtf?

GiantsSwaGG
03-17-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm not impressed either. It's regular season

Jimmer55
03-17-2013, 06:04 PM
This guy talking about how he is saying his "OPINION" all the while basically calling anyone else who disagrees with him low basketball IQ fans... LOL what a nerd and big time loser... So you have a wife and kid and spend most of your day/time hating on LeBron James 99% of the time on a basketball message board...

At the end of the day you can moan, *****, cry and get "infuriated" all you want... Go out there and preach in the streets, hold up signs and nobody will give two ***** about your heart feelings on LeBron James.... Anyone who spends this much time hating on a basketball player and calling him a "boy" is truly pathetic. Go take care of your kid and bang your wife instead of raving about your high basketball IQ and how LeBron doesn't deserve to be called great

You're not very good at comprehension, huh? I don't hate Lebron James. I hate people pretending he is something he isn't, which is an all-time great player. Lebron is who he is, and I applaud him for being a great player and one of the best talents to ever play the game. He is not an all-time great and he'll have to cut ties with the dream team if he wants to change that. All-time great player and all-time great talent is different.

Jimmer55
03-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Especially don't mention the man's wife and kid, that's real bad juju there young man......
Nothing good comes of that.

Thank you. You're obviously one of the better posters here.

OceanSpray
03-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Thank you. You're obviously one of the better posters here.

You're obviously a troll who enjoys the attention of others quoting you. If you don't think LeBron is one of the greatest ever, you're a troll. There's just no way you can say he isn't one of the greatest. And why does this thread have any significance? Terry and Pierce obviously do care.

Sactown
03-17-2013, 06:53 PM
When the Celtics had their BIG 3, they didn't win 22 games... Maybe someone should of asked Pierce about that...

Jimmer55
03-17-2013, 07:05 PM
When the Celtics had their BIG 3, they didn't win 22 games... Maybe someone should of asked Pierce about that...

Dumb.

Dnovakovic099
03-17-2013, 07:20 PM
How does LeBron joining the Heat not make him one of the greatest ever?

CavsYanksDuke
03-17-2013, 07:21 PM
K.

Dnovakovic099
03-17-2013, 07:22 PM
What is your obsession with LeBron? Did the guy bang your mother or something? Did your kid come out looking like LeBron? I can't comprehend someone being so infuriated with one player that they hate on others who like him.

Dnovakovic099
03-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Would you say Kobe currently is better than both Lebron and Wade, and by how much?

Hardaway Here
03-17-2013, 07:26 PM
The level of Hate some people have for some players you would think they knew them personally. Yet they don't and continue to let that person effect their emotions so much that you can see how mad they are just by reading what they post.

Dnovakovic099
03-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Is Lebron a coward for leaving his home city and team to join a super team? Definitively. Does that make him a bad person? NO. Jordan was a bad person not LeBron. Should him leaving affect his basketball legacy? NO because he will probably win 4+ rings while if he stayed in Cleveland he would have won maybe one. I can't blame a guy for leaving a ****** city like Cleveland to go to a great city like Miami and play with his friends where he can bang mad *****es. Hell, the guy even took a paycut! Kobe would have done the same and that is why he demanded trade requests when the Lakers sucked.

ColtsSpursTerps
03-17-2013, 08:54 PM
KG averaged 22, 14, & 4 the year before & Ray Allen averaged 26, 4, & 4.. They were 32 & 31 when they got there, that is still in your prime

Kareem was 32 putting up 25, 11, 4.5 assists & 3.5 blocks... Yeah, that's way passed his prime

Karl Malone was still capable of putting 20 ppg, Idk why you guys blame his age like he didn't put up 20 & 7 the year before. But when your minutes & shot attempts drop due to you being a 3rd option of course your entire statline will & the same with Gary Payton, 20 & 8 the year before but his numbers dropped because he became a 4th option.. They weren't in their primes but still able to put up 20 ppg then

Take MJ off of the Bulls? They were still a top seed, & they didn't even have Dennis Rodman, add him and they become even better

& that's what a championship does.. Quit hating on LeBron, he did what the world said he couldn't

say Hwat?

day_gun
03-17-2013, 09:22 PM
K

SwatTeam
03-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Don't feed the trolls. This thread should have ended on page 1.

These same posters are just attention whores. If you think their threads are baiting just ignore them and they will go away. There's no point in reasoning with the same people day after day after day. They are set in their views and won't change. Their opinions as HEART felt as they may be are only accepted by a minority of people. So why bother trying to reason with them or have intelligent conversations with them? Anyone who responds to these type of threads are idiots because they fell into these guys trap. A perpetual time wasting trap.

NOTE: I guess I'm an idiot for having to post this. Carry on.

Hawkeye15
03-17-2013, 10:08 PM
What is your obsession with LeBron? Did the guy bang your mother or something? Did your kid come out looking like LeBron? I can't comprehend someone being so infuriated with one player that they hate on others who like him.

you are asking a rhetorical question. You are dealing with a Kobe fan who is on a personal mission to discredit LeBron at any cost, to make sure that he lets us all know that Bron can't pass his boy.

Tony_Starks
03-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Would you say Kobe currently is
better than both Lebron and Wade,
and by how much?

They're in their prime and Kobe is about to retire so if they're not better they should be ashamed of themselves.....

SportsFanatic10
03-18-2013, 12:03 AM

his love for kobe is just that strong. it makes him delusional, i doubt even he can fully believe the **** he posts. he should probably see a doctor because he's got a permanent erection for kobe.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 12:27 AM
Would you say Kobe currently is better than both Lebron and Wade, and by how much?

Kobe is better than Wade, of course. Lebron is better than Kobe right now and that's why Lebron is a joke around the league. The very best talent in the world was so weak minded that he felt a need to form a super team. It disgraced the game and the all-time greats before him that people actually think Lebron is better than. Lebron, IMO, can NEVER surpass a lot of all-time greats after forming his dream team. Including Kobe.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 12:33 AM
you are asking a rhetorical question. You are dealing with a Kobe fan who is on a personal mission to discredit LeBron at any cost, to make sure that he lets us all know that Bron can't pass his boy.

You're minimalizing my points to make yourself feel better. This is about a LOT more than Kobe. This is about a PLETHORA of all-time greats. This is about Bird, Magic, Russell, Hakeem, Wilt, West, Kobe, etc. This is about people with no clue of the actuality of the situation, 30 years from now, looking at stats and possible rings and thinking Lebron has to be the best. He is not the best and he ruined that.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 12:34 AM
They're in their prime and Kobe is about to retire so if they're not better they should be ashamed of themselves.....

Then Wade better be ashamed.

ThaDubs
03-18-2013, 12:38 AM
k

C-Wick925
03-18-2013, 12:54 AM
kk

koreancabbage
03-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Kobe is better than Wade, of course. Lebron is better than Kobe right now and that's why Lebron is a joke around the league. The very best talent in the world was so weak minded that he felt a need to form a super team. It disgraced the game and the all-time greats before him that people actually think Lebron is better than. Lebron, IMO, can NEVER surpass a lot of all-time greats after forming his dream team. Including Kobe.

he's in control of his own fate. I don't think that makes him weak minded knowing that after 7 years in the same city and you're no closer to a championship than when you first started, its time to go somewhere else. You only discredit Lebron b/c you think, weak mindedly, the only way to to build a solid legacy is to stay on your own team.

Lebron has chosen his path to greatness via a road less travelled. How can you say, if Lebron continues to play at this pace, putting up these ridiculous stats, for the next 5-7 years, winning a couple of more 'chips, would not put him above the all-time greats? Looks to me this "never surpass a lot of greats" has nothing to do with real talent and individual greatness. What does it really mean when it comes to legacy and greatness nowadays?

A person who thinks Miami is still Wade's city is a LeBron hater.

And why does Pat Riley get no credit for putting all this together?

Slug3
03-18-2013, 10:09 AM

So with your saying we need to discredit Kobe's first 3 rings as he was playing with perhaps the best center to ever play the game. Then we need to also bring up all the whining and crying Kobe did when they sucked and there was more than one time when he wanted to be traded. Lets also bring up that he has thrown many of his teammates under the bus and would also blame them for his shortcomings.

Slug3
03-18-2013, 10:10 AM
he's in control of his own fate. I don't think that makes him weak minded knowing that after 7 years in the same city and you're no closer to a championship than when you first started, its time to go somewhere else. You only discredit Lebron b/c you think, weak mindedly, the only way to to build a solid legacy is to stay on your own team.

Lebron has chosen his path to greatness via a road less travelled. How can you say, if Lebron continues to play at this pace, putting up these ridiculous stats, for the next 5-7 years, winning a couple of more 'chips, would not put him above the all-time greats? Looks to me this "never surpass a lot of greats" has nothing to do with real talent and individual greatness. What does it really mean when it comes to legacy and greatness nowadays?

Because usually one of the only fan bases to rip on the Heat like that is the Lakers. and no Laker fan is going to talk bad about Riley.

Mr.ATLHawks
03-18-2013, 11:05 AM
I wont even comment on Boston comments. No ******* they aren't impressed, why would they even admit to being impressed? Everybody spits this "Superteam" nonsense out, but havent we seen Superteams fail before. Like the Lakers when they had Shaq, Glove, Kobe, Mailman, etc. What impresses me most about this team is their devloped unselfishness. I think Spolestra, whom I doubted, should get alot of credit for turning these guys from an Isolation team, into a team with great ball movement and unselfishness. If you can't look in awe at what this team is doing on a night in and night out basis then either you're just an Anti-heat fan, which is ok, or you just cant respect the great basketball they are playing right now. They all play within the same salary cap rules. This is not like baseball where you can just buy the best players without consequences. As an Atlanta Hawks fan I have nothing but respect for these guys and any championship team. Championships arent bought they are won, no matter who is on the team you have to go out there and do it...period. Boston had their time, LA had their time, but now its Miami's time and it's looking liek they are going to run away with the East at least. OKC looks great in regular season but we'll see the full impact of the Harden debacle when the playoffs start.

ATX
03-18-2013, 12:04 PM
I wont even comment on Boston comments. No ******* they aren't impressed, why would they even admit to being impressed? Everybody spits this "Superteam" nonsense out, but havent we seen Superteams fail before. Like the Lakers when they had Shaq, Glove, Kobe, Mailman, etc. What impresses me most about this team is their devloped unselfishness. I think Spolestra, whom I doubted, should get alot of credit for turning these guys from an Isolation team, into a team with great ball movement and unselfishness. If you can't look in awe at what this team is doing on a night in and night out basis then either you're just an Anti-heat fan, which is ok, or you just cant respect the great basketball they are playing right now. They all play within the same salary cap rules. This is not like baseball where you can just buy the best players without consequences. As an Atlanta Hawks fan I have nothing but respect for these guys and any championship team. Championships arent bought they are won, no matter who is on the team you have to go out there and do it...period. Boston had their time, LA had their time, but now its Miami's time and it's looking liek they are going to run away with the East at least. OKC looks great in regular season but we'll see the full impact of the Harden debacle when the playoffs start.

Great post

MonroeFAN
03-18-2013, 01:19 PM
lol @ boston

awesomeovie8
03-18-2013, 01:55 PM
I agree with the article. Honestly it is ruining basketball for casual fans like me. I also feel this way about ESPN. I now hate basketball because all they do is S lbj's D.

Slug3
03-18-2013, 03:16 PM
I agree with the article. Honestly it is ruining basketball for casual fans like me. I also feel this way about ESPN. I now hate basketball because all they do is S lbj's D.

So they are ruining basketball for you because they are not losing?

Blitzace137
03-18-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm sure they'll be impressed tonight when Miami runs right through them.

DR_1
03-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Any anti Heat post is considered trolling :laugh:

Bring The Heat
03-18-2013, 05:59 PM

Great post, respect! especially since you are a hawks fan u speak unbiased.

Bring The Heat
03-18-2013, 06:00 PM

Couldn't agree more, good post.. thanks for shutting this hater up

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:10 PM

I'm shocked that anyone is impressd with this BS. I mean, it's like me going to the courts around town and destroying little kids and bragging about it. Taking the easy way out to ensure the least amount of competition is BORING, COWARDLY, DISGRACEFUL and should NEVER be impressive.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:17 PM
This is a funny, yet I think right post on another site...

"The greatest player to have colluded and thrown away his entire career for easy gimme gimme gimme championships, LeBrawn James.

The WORLD was and is disappointed that LeSuperman James joined forces with Bruce Wade Batman, it makes no sense, this isn't "The Avengers" folks, this is the NBA, a professional sport where players are supposed to fiercely compete against each other for pride and glory (and money, and cars, and)...

LeBron lost 2 finals, got swept the first time and completely punked the 2nd by the JET Jason Terry.

((((((Jason Terry flies by....))))))

LeSkrong won his 3rd finals on a lockout/shortened season with a depleted discombobulated LEastern Conference riddled with injuries throughout, oh which by the way he needed 2 other HOFs to finally get over the hump or rather...the mountain he himself piled up with the outrageous "not 1, not 2, not 8, 12, and 19 but.."-promise he made to them gullible Miami Heat "fans" (you know LeBron is leaving in 2014 especially if he doesn't win it this season)."

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 07:26 PM
If the Celtics stop this 22 game win streak in the same fashion that they stopped the Rockets 22 game streak then they can talk all the mess they want.

ATX
03-18-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm shocked that anyone is impressd with this BS. I mean, it's like me going to the courts around town and destroying little kids and bragging about it. Taking the easy way out to ensure the least amount of competition is BORING, COWARDLY, DISGRACEFUL and should NEVER be impressive.

So how many times do you need to say the EXACT same things? You've said this 100 times at least. Your Lakers are a stacked team as well, and it's not as if Kobe hasn't been on MEGA stacked teams before. Your Laker fan base was calling for 72 wins after your huge FA haul this past offseason. So it's disgraceful to you? What about the Lakers and their $100 million in salaries for this year? Miami is at $81 million. What about all the ridiculously stacked Laker teams of the past? Hypocrite much?

ATX
03-18-2013, 07:31 PM
This is a funny, yet I think right post on another site...

"The greatest player to have colluded and thrown away his entire career for easy gimme gimme gimme championships, LeBrawn James.

The WORLD was and is disappointed that LeSuperman James joined forces with Bruce Wade Batman, it makes no sense, this isn't "The Avengers" folks, this is the NBA, a professional sport where players are supposed to fiercely compete against each other for pride and glory (and money, and cars, and)...

LeBron lost 2 finals, got swept the first time and completely punked the 2nd by the JET Jason Terry.

((((((Jason Terry flies by....))))))

LeSkrong won his 3rd finals on a lockout/shortened season with a depleted discombobulated LEastern Conference riddled with injuries throughout, oh which by the way he needed 2 other HOFs to finally get over the hump or rather...the mountain he himself piled up with the outrageous "not 1, not 2, not 8, 12, and 19 but.."-promise he made to them gullible Miami Heat "fans" (you know LeBron is leaving in 2014 especially if he doesn't win it this season)."

So you can't find anyone to agree with your trash posts (Except your BFF, Illusionist) so you go find some random post from a LBJ hater on some other website and think it holds any relevance? smh

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:34 PM
So how many times do you need to say the EXACT same things? You've said this 100 times at least. Your Lakers are a stacked team as well, and it's not as if Kobe hasn't been on MEGA stacked teams before. Your Laker fan base was calling for 72 wins after your huge FA haul this past offseason. So it's disgraceful to you? What about the Lakers and their $100 million in salaries for this year? Miami is at $81 million. What about all the ridiculously stacked Laker teams of the past? Hypocrite much?

I am certainly not going to dignify you comparing the Heat to LA in terms of stacked teams. I am certainly not going to dignify you calling LA stacked on their b2b title run with their true alpha male at the helm. And I am most certainly not going to dignify you thinking the signings of old and brittle Payton and Malone was comparable to this Heat disgrace.

Good day, sir.

Note - Use your brain, as I know you are smarter than you show.

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 07:43 PM
LOL @ calling the Heat a disgrace. Someone didnt take their flinstone vitamin today. Was there anything illegal done by the Heat when they teamed up? Any more so than when the Rockets had Dream,Drexler,Pippen and Barkley on a team? Just so happened that it worked out for the Heat, and now they really dont have many contemporaries in the sport evidenced by the insane win streak.

Stop hating dude you're making a fool out of yourself.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM
LOL @ calling the Heat a disgrace. Someone didnt take their flinstone vitamin today. Was there anything illegal done by the Heat when they teamed up? Any more so than when the Rockets had Dream,Drexler,Pippen and Barkley on a team? Just so happened that it worked out for the Heat, and now they really dont have many contemporaries in the sport evidenced by the insane win streak.

Stop hating dude you're making a fool out of yourself.

Why be dumb? What purpose does it serve? I would hope you know that the analogy you gave is apples and oranges, seeing as how those players were PAST their PRIMES and the Heat trio is IN their PRIMES. Come on man, you're better than this.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 07:51 PM

What he said is 100 percent true though. Gasol and a few other scrubs take alot of our salary. Lebron and the two other girls took paycuts and joined each other like girls. How is that competitive or right in any way? All the all time great laughed at them and pointed out what a little ***** move that was. Lebron will always be remember as the coward kid who had to join another top 3 and top 15 player to win a ship.

ATX
03-18-2013, 07:55 PM
What he said is 100 percent true though. Gasol and a few other scrubs take alot of our salary. Lebron and the two other girls took paycuts and joined each other like girls. How is that competitive or right in any way? All the all time great laughed at them and pointed out what a little ***** move that was. Lebron will always be remember as the coward kid who had to join another top 3 and top 15 player to win a ship.

Well you can sit there and cry all you want, since the Kobe era is over. I'll be enjoying the best show in the NBA, and watching the titles add up. LeBron will be remembered as a top 3 player of all time, regardless of what you think, sorry to break it you.

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 07:55 PM
But why the hate? You're just offering up rhetoric. Somehow feeling that your sacred Laker team is somehow getting its shine stolen. Get over yourself dude. Polarizing teams and players will always be hated on, and you arent special for continuing the trend.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:56 PM
TMAC slams the Heat...

"The way we did it was a lot harder. Having Yao [Ming] go out [due to injury] around the 12th game and Dikembe [Mutombo] filling his role was huge for our team. And we didn't have three guys making $100 million."

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 07:57 PM
But why the hate? You're just offering up rhetoric. Somehow feeling that your sacred Laker team is somehow getting its shine stolen. Get over yourself dude. Polarizing teams and players will always be hated on, and you arent special for continuing the trend.

This has to do with a LOT more than KOBE or the LAKERS. This is about BASKETBALL and respecting all the GREATS. Come on!

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 07:58 PM
I am certainly not going to dignify you comparing the Heat to LA in terms of stacked teams. I am certainly not going to dignify you calling LA stacked on their b2b title run with their true alpha male at the helm. And I am most certainly not going to dignify you thinking the signings of old and brittle Payton and Malone was comparable to this Heat disgrace.

Good day, sir.

Note - Use your brain, as I know you are smarter than you show.

ATX
03-18-2013, 07:59 PM
This has to do with a LOT more than KOBE or the LAKERS. This is about BASKETBALL and respecting all the GREATS. Come on!

James and Wade ARE ALL TIME GREATS. Come on

Don't think so, make a thread with a poll asking if they will go down as all time greats.

ATX
03-18-2013, 08:00 PM

Shocker

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Well you can sit there and cry all you want, since the Kobe era is over. I'll be enjoying the best show in the NBA, and watching the titles add up. LeBron will be remembered as a top 3 player of all time, regardless of what you think, sorry to break it you.

That's all you guys are to the world a "show". The Miami Heat disgraced the history of the league with their actions. Only in your world will Lebron end up as a top 3 all time.

ATX
03-18-2013, 08:05 PM
That's all you guys are to the world a "show". The Miami Heat disgraced the history of the league with their actions. Only in your world will Lebron end up as a top 3 all time.

LMAO!! Oh my

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 08:05 PM

:cheer:

ATX
03-18-2013, 08:06 PM

Get a room, you two.

Delrayhc
03-18-2013, 08:27 PM

Do the two of you share the same Kobe blow up doll or maybe tag team it together?

5ass
03-18-2013, 08:34 PM
TMAC slams the Heat...

"The way we did it was a lot harder. Having Yao [Ming] go out [due to injury] around the 12th game and Dikembe [Mutombo] filling his role was huge for our team. And we didn't have three guys making $100 million."
well its true, but hes not slamming the Heat. How can you slam a team that has just won 22 in a row? Do you realize that out of all the greatest teams ever assembled, from the Lakers, Bulls and Celtics and others. Only ONE team has won more. Stop down playing it. winning 22 games in a row is a big deal. You know whats funny? you are obviously hating. If you cant see that Lebron's impact on the court is bigger than anything Kobe ever did, then you dont know basketball. If you think the "easy way out" is 27-7-8 avg with one of the best in efficiency and defense then you dont know basketball. Obviously you dont knw basketball. I dont even need to reply to ur posts. I'll let all the deserved hype Lebron gets in the media eat at you because you know he will eventually surpass Kobe.

Jimmer55
03-18-2013, 10:54 PM
01. Toronto: Sub .400 team
02. Charlotte: Sub .400 team
03. Houston
04. LA Clippers: Paul, Griffin and Billups coming off injuries
06. LA Lakers: No Gasol
06. Portland: Sub. 500 team
07. Oklahoma City
08. Atlanta
09. Chicago: No Rose
10. Philadelphia: Sub .400 team
11. Cleveland: Sub .400 team
12. Sacramento: Sub .400 team
13. Memphis
14. New York
15. Minnesota: Sub .400 team
16. Orlando: Sub .400 team
17. Philadelphia: Sub .400 team
18. Indiana: No Granger
19. Atlanta
20. Philadelphia: Sub .400 team
21. Milwaukee: Sub .400 team
22. Toronto: Sub .400 team
23. Boston: No Rondo and Garnett*

gotoHcarolina52
03-18-2013, 10:56 PM
:dance:

Slug3
03-18-2013, 11:02 PM
03. Houston
07. Oklahoma City
08. Atlanta
13. Memphis
14. New York
19. Atlanta

Woooo, thank you for posting this so everyone knows how proud you are of this win streak.

yaswaggin
03-18-2013, 11:03 PM
03. Houston
07. Oklahoma City
08. Atlanta
13. Memphis
14. New York
19. Atlanta

Jimmer55:

Post 1: sub .100 quality
Post 2: sub .100 quality
Post 3: sub .100 quality

Post 453 & 454: :facepalm: quality

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-18-2013, 11:06 PM
was terry impressed by that dunk?

D12 fan
03-18-2013, 11:07 PM
03. Houston
07. Oklahoma City
08. Atlanta
13. Memphis
14. New York
19. Atlanta
Cupcakes anyone? lol

yaswaggin
03-18-2013, 11:08 PM
was terry impressed by that dunk?

Rip the jet, he finally crashed and burned

ATX
03-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Cupcakes anyone? lol

Lakers an 8th seed anyone? Longest win streak only 5 anyone?

D12 fan
03-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Lakers an 8th seed anyone? Longest win streak only 5 anyone?
Why U Mad Bro?

ATX
03-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Why U Mad Bro?

Nah, your sig makes me smile.

Hardaway Here
03-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Jimmer55:

Post 1: sub .100 quality
Post 2: sub .100 quality
Post 3: sub .100 quality

Post 453 & 454: :facepalm: quality

True lol

koreancabbage
03-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Illusionist and Jimmer are putting on a clinic here - makes DMF an actual decent poster here on PSD LOL :confused: - at least DMF doesn't rag on anyone else and just claims the Nets are the best without having to put down anyone else.

Verbal Christ
03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Illusionist and Jimmer are putting on a clinic here - makes DMF an actual decent poster here on PSD LOL :confused: - at least DMF doesn't rag on anyone else and just claims the Nets are the best without having to put down anyone else.

ohhhhhhhh!!

IN.THE.FACE.

D12 fan
03-18-2013, 11:48 PM
I actually like Jimmer great guy IMO.

JordansBulls
03-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Not much of a Lebron fan but hope the streak continues until either the Chicago game or the San Antonio which is the game I am going to.

Jimmer55
03-19-2013, 12:25 AM
I actually like Jimmer great guy IMO.

Thank you and ditto, you are one smart cookie.

OceanSpray
03-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Not much of a Lebron fan but hope the streak continues until either the Chicago game or the San Antonio which is the game I am going to.

Better hope Pop doesn't sit out Duncan, Parker, and Gino.

awesomeovie8
03-19-2013, 02:26 AM
So they are ruining basketball for you because they are not losing?

No just the circle jerk that is the Miami Heat and ESPN is ruining basketball for me.

Slug3
03-19-2013, 10:19 AM
No just the circle jerk that is the Miami Heat and ESPN is ruining basketball for me.

Because they keep winning though correct?

awesomeovie8
03-19-2013, 11:05 AM
No, not correct, it is because what was once a highlight show is now a live show that only cares about debating with clowns. You never see highlights from 2/3rds of the league let alone any sport with this new format which has been mainly about the top 5 teams in the NBA but most notably the heat and their streak. They are such a mouth piece for the Heat and a couple of the other top teams it should come to no surprise that ESPN's ratings are low for this time of year. How much can you hear the same topic and not get bored? I have no idea how those brilliant sports analysts Skip and SAS can continue to cover the same subjects daily. I have literally started watching NBC Sports thanks to this format.