PDA

View Full Version : If Kobe, Melo and Rose still have lingering injury issues, what happens?

4milesperday
03-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Will the Lakers still make the play-offs? if so, how far will they go?
Will the Knicks get past first round?
How far will the Bulls go in the play-offs?

KnicksorBust
03-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes
Yes
2nd round unless they play the Pacers.

DR_1
03-14-2013, 06:21 PM
No, no, and no

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 06:23 PM
lmao!

Sactown
03-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Yes
Maybe
maybe 2nd round.

4milesperday
03-14-2013, 06:28 PM
I have a feeling the Lakers will go on a run. That team is more dangerous with Howard as focal point.

xxplayerxx23
03-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes
Yes
Is rosť back with an injury or does he not play? I think they have a chance to get to te 2nd round either way just wondering

uptown0364
03-14-2013, 06:45 PM
The Heat will get another asterisk championship:

Last Year

Derrick Rose ACL
Dwight Howard Back
Shortened season that didn't allow for practice time

This Year

Rose Still Injured
Howard Leaves the East
Bynum has no impact in East
Rondo ACL
Melo/Stoudemire Injuries
Deron Williams is fat

The East opened up both years perfectly for Miami. Not saying for sure they still wouldn't have done what they are doing, but it'd have been a little tougher to say the least.

CityofTreez
03-14-2013, 06:47 PM
I have a feeling the Lakers will go on a run. That team is more dangerous with Howard as focal point.

Especially with D'Antoni sailing the ship.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-14-2013, 07:12 PM

Not even close.

jerellh528
03-14-2013, 11:48 PM

Last Year

Derrick Rose ACL
Dwight Howard Back

This Year

Rose Still Injured
Howard Leaves the East
Rondo ACL
Melo/Stoudemire Injuries
Deron Williams is fat

The East opened up both years perfectly for Miami. Not saying for sure they still wouldn't have done what they are doing, but it'd have been a little tougher to say the least.

While it's true the HEAT have had some of the more cakewalk runs to the finals in recent memory, it's not their fault. Just part of the game.

JerseyPalahniuk
03-15-2013, 12:03 AM

This Year

Rose Still Injured
Howard Leaves the East
Rondo ACL
Melo/Stoudemire Injuries
Deron Williams is fat

He's probably still fat but he's been on a tear since the All-star break with the many cortisone shots

Hawkeye15
03-15-2013, 12:12 AM

Last Year

Derrick Rose ACL
Dwight Howard Back

This Year

Rose Still Injured
Howard Leaves the East
Rondo ACL
Melo/Stoudemire Injuries
Deron Williams is fat

Totally, cause every playoff team ever enters the playoffs healthy and on fire....

asterisk my ***.

JerseyPalahniuk
03-15-2013, 12:15 AM
Totally, cause every playoff team ever enters the playoffs healthy and on fire....

asterisk my ***.

This. Hate the idea of "asterik" championships. They are on a 20 game winning streak. They have the best basketball player in the last 20 years who might be having one of the best individual seasons in that same time. Stop hating.

JerseyPalahniuk
03-15-2013, 12:17 AM
And what do you mean by lingering? If that's a conservative definition then Kobe will play through it and still will his team to the playoffs. I don't think Melo can will his team to the 2nd round and Chicago could still make it out of the first round with a half-decent Rose. Assuming you mean just playing through pain and not actually gone for the season for all three.

Dade County
03-15-2013, 01:20 PM
no ( Kobe can't miss two weeks, and comeback at 80%)
no ( Melo needs to be healthy )
bulls with out rose = 1st rd exit

NBA-GMaster
03-16-2013, 01:59 AM
Yes, maybe 7th or 6th spot, if they face OKC on the 1st rd then goodbye to Lakers ..
If Melo, Amare and Chandler are healthy, then Yes!!
The highest would be 3rd(with Rose, and the lowest would be 7th place) It depends who they will be facing..