PDA

View Full Version : NBA: espn first take, Cari Champion

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 09:42 AM
is it just me, or do they need to get rid of Cari Champion? good god she makes it so awkward on that show sometimes(alot of times) with her horribly timed comments & attempts at humor that fall flat every time, jokes that never land & draw crickets, etc. she's gotta go. please tell me someone else notices this

and it's an NBA topic cause i like when they talk NBA on there

Manimal
03-14-2013, 09:46 AM
First take is like those thrash reality tv shows. It's at the bottom rung of the ladder of sports shows.

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 10:37 AM
is it just me, or do they need to get rid of Cari Champion? good god she makes it so awkward on that show sometimes(alot of times) with her horribly timed comments & attempts at humor that fall flat every time, jokes that never land & draw crickets, etc. she's gotta go. please tell me someone else notices this

Hey bro you can get rid of her yourself by NOT WATCHING THE SHOW!

GiantsSwaGG
03-14-2013, 10:38 AM
She's hot. Better looking then the drunk Dana Jacobson

BigBlueCrew
03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
this is an nba forum topic? damn this forum is going down the crapper :facepalm:

4milesperday
03-14-2013, 10:55 AM

Seems like some guys get annoyed when any girl does that. it's not her, it's your overzealous MACHO personalty.

hugepatsfan
03-14-2013, 12:17 PM
The First Take girl is hot... leave her.

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 12:21 PM
She's hot. Better looking then the drunk Dana Jacobsoni think Dana was better looking, & way better at her job

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Seems like some guys get annoyed when any girl does that. it's not her, it's your overzealous MACHO personalty.nah that's not it, i thought Dana was fine, & Hana Storm & Linda Cohn, Rachel Nichols etc are fine. i just think Cari creates constant awkward moments with her odd timing lame comments

i know alot of women are good at that job. doesn't bother me 1 bit.

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
nah that's not it, i thought Dana was fine, & Hana Storm & Linda Cohn, Rachel Nichols etc are fine. i just think Cari creates constant awkward moments with her odd timing lame comments

i know alot of women are good at that job. doesn't bother me 1 bit.
Why because she is black?

Did you just call Linda Cohn and Hanna Storm fine? WTF they are old and wrinkled grannies, you would change your mind if you saw them without makeup.

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Why because she is black?

Did you just call Linda Cohn and Hanna Storm fine? WTF they are old and wrinkled grannies, you would change your mind if you saw them without makeup.fine at their job. i'm not talking about their looks here

if it was because she's black then why do i dig watching Stephen A Smith? why is my fav athlete ever Michael Jordan? come on man, stop it with that BS

hugepatsfan
03-14-2013, 12:41 PM
If she gets fired she always has a position in my bed room if she want it... any position.

I Rock Shaqs
03-14-2013, 12:46 PM
fine at their job. i'm not talking about their looks here

if it was because she's black then why do i dig watching Stephen A Smith? why is my fav athlete ever Michael Jordan? come on man, stop it with that BS

You dig watching Stephen A Smith???? Yuck dude.

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 12:47 PM
fine at their job. i'm not talking about their looks here

if it was because she's black then why do i dig watching Stephen A Smith? why is my fav athlete ever Michael Jordan? come on man, stop it with that BSHanna is not fine at her job, she is more worried about herself and her tight dresses she wears at 50 years old. Linda Cohn is ugly but she works hard. Why you hating on Cari Champion young blood?

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Burrr!

KempForMVP
03-14-2013, 12:50 PM
Jay Crawford will always be the best! They should bring him back!

zn23
03-14-2013, 12:51 PM
She's there for eye candy. But she brings nothing to the discussions.

She has the easiest job, all she does is sit there and let Skip and Stephen A. babble on. She's not a moderator at all.

Jay was a lot better and so was Dana. They need to bring in someone who can actually join in the discussion and ask questions.

JiffyMix88
03-14-2013, 12:56 PM

I agree...But you should drop Gucci and start listening to Future

Burkey3472
03-14-2013, 01:10 PM
She is on for eye candy and ESPN wont get rid of her unless she says something wrong or they give her a higher up opportunity.

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Jay Crawford will always be the best! They should bring him back!yep, him or Dana. Cari isn't gettin it done

BigBlueCrew
03-14-2013, 01:14 PM
yep, him or Dana. Cari isn't gettin it done

Dana didnt want the job dude

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 01:16 PM
yep, him or Dana. Cari isn't gettin it done
Why u hatin brah?

She is sexy=more ratings

John Walls Era
03-14-2013, 01:27 PM
replace her with charissa thompson

BigBlueCrew
03-14-2013, 01:31 PM
replace her with charissa thompson

raycess!!

dimgim
03-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Naw your right Cari is useless at least Jay Crawford was somewhat useful to the discussion but Cari's cute so no harm.

yaswaggin
03-14-2013, 02:19 PM
who gives a ****?

she's there to look pretty, not debate. Her jokes are pretty ****ing horrible though. I rememmber for valentine's day she jokingly asked skip to be her valentine and he shot her down quick. Skip must be hitting something better.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
03-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Lets ask Larry Sanders what he thinks.

Money_23
03-14-2013, 02:38 PM
she's pretty fine. Keep her on. I just love to listen to Stephen A Smith talk.

Sadds The Gr8
03-14-2013, 02:41 PM
She's pretty fine but her voice is close to unbearable and annoying as ****. I don't watch the show, I podcast it since I'm in Canada so it's not like I care about eyecandy. I'd prefer to get rid of her and bring the old host back. She doesn't add anything to the show quality-wise and you can tell she knows pretty much nothing about sports

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 03:41 PM
who gives a ****?

she's there to look pretty, not debate. Her jokes are pretty ****ing horrible though. I rememmber for valentine's day she jokingly asked skip to be her valentine and he shot her down quick. Skip must be hitting something better.yea that was so awkward. then she asked Stephen A, & he said "no, it aint even like that, sorry". haha

time after time her lame jokes bomb (not a funny bone in her body), & it gets really akward. she's so bad at her job. her timing is just way off...

RateSports
03-14-2013, 03:49 PM
yea that was so awkward. then she asked Stephen A, & he said "no, it aint even like that, sorry". haha

time after time her lame jokes bomb (not a funny bone in her body), & it gets really akward. she's so bad at her job. her timing is just way off...

haha x 1,000

I understand she isn't there to debate or even really offer any opinion whatsoever, but her looks have worn off for me due to her complete stupidity. If I have to hear she is a Lakers fan one more time, I am going to throw up. Bring Beadle back to ESPN and let her host.

Lakers + Giants
03-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Michelle Beadle and Charissa Thompson. Nuff said.

:drool:

I Rock Shaqs
03-14-2013, 04:18 PM
I agree...But you should drop Gucci and start listening to Future

Lol I had a Future sig for the longest time.

D12 fan
03-14-2013, 04:21 PM
yea that was so awkward. then she asked Stephen A, & he said "no, it aint even like that, sorry". haha

Bro if you don't like her just quit watching the show. Nobody is forcing you to listen to her and she's not getting fired anytime soon so deal with it.

hidalgo
03-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Bro if you don't like her just quit watching the show. Nobody is forcing you to listen to her and she's not getting fired anytime soon so deal with it.i'm dealing with it, & i'm not gonna quit watching just because of her(the Skip & Stephen A dynamic is worth it). i just think the show could be better with someone else. i get it, you don't agree. i'm not losing sleep over it by any means, just wondering if anyone else is with me on this. not some big huge deal or anything

D-Leethal
03-14-2013, 08:02 PM
I kind of hear what your saying. She pretty much sucks. They need a witty chick like Michelle Beadle who's actually somewhat clever/funny and who can take jabs at Skip and SAS. Champion also gets very feministic and defensive when women's topics come up and gets on her high horse and its gets awkward.