PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' Forum Mock-Trade Deadline: 2) Los Angeles Clippers vs 7) Utah Jazz

Shammyguy3
03-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone. The Bulls' Forum had a Mock-Trade Deadline game again this year, and we need as many votes possible to determine which teams will advance and ultimately which two teams will face each other in the Finals. So please vote for the team that you feel will win in a 7-game series and post why you think so. Assume complete-health for all players. Thanks!

2. Los Angeles Clippers
PG: Chris Paul/Will Bynum/Nando de Colo
SG: DeMar DeRozan/Jamal Crawford/Chandler Parsons
SF: Chandler Parsons/Matt Barnes/Marcus Morris
PF: Blake Griffin/Marcus Morris/Lamar Odom
C: DeAndre Jordan/Lamar Odom/Blake Griffin

Clipper's Write-Up
First off, Iíd like to congratulate the Jazz on making it this far, kudos to Justin for making the playoffs.

This write up will be short and sweet for the first round only. Iíd just like to point out a few things about the new look Clippers. As youíve probably noticed by now, Caron Butler is gone, as is Chauncey Billups. To take their spots, in come DeMar DeRozan and Chandler Parsons. DeRozan makes this team even more athletic and will help get out and run the floor even more, if thatís possible . Parsons is a solid wing defender who may go unnoticed at times and is severely underrated. DeRozan and Parsons join holdovers CP3, Blake Griffin, and DeAndre Jordan. CP3 is the best PG in the game. Period. Blake and DeAndre give us a post presence and solid rebounding.

On the bench, Eric Bledsoe is gone, but Jamal Crawford stays to provide a spark off the bench. Joining Crawford are some new faces, like Will Bynum, Marcus Morris, and Nando de Colo who also join returning players Matt Barnes and Lamar Odom. Bynum allows CP3 to rest a bit while Crawford can give us a solid scoring presence. Morris provides another big body for the frontcourt as he joins Odom and Matt Barnes can spell Chandler Parsons and provide 3 point shooting and solid defense.

Overall, there were not a lot of wholesale changes, but a couple of tweaks to an already competent roster. Go Clips!

7. Utah Jazz
PG: Mo Williams - Jarret Jack - Jenkings
SG: Hayward - Kevin Murphy - Bazemore
SF: Pierce - Buddinger - Darius Miller
PF: Millsap -
C: Nene - Kanter

*** Los Angeles (Clippers) has Home-Court Advantage. Utah did not send in a write-up.

KnicksorBust
03-14-2013, 07:44 AM
LOVE the addition of Parsons to the Clippers. That team would be phenomenal in transition and from what I've seen so far look like a real threat to make it to the Finals.

VCaintdead17
03-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Milsap playing 48 minutes? Lol

justinnum1
03-14-2013, 05:40 PM
:sigh:

DallasTrilla23
03-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Clippers in 5. They just have too many weapons.

The_Jamal
03-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Derozan and Crawford pairing at SG isn't needed, but I love the firepower on that team. Parsons is a huge upgrade at SF for them and they retained a lot of their bench depth. I don't think they match-up with the Spurs, but I'll definetly be intrigued by that match-up in the WCF

PocketKings
03-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Yeah seeing the teams, the WCF should be Spurs vs Clippers but I don't think the Clippers stand a chance in that match-up still.

But great job by the Clippers.

murphturph
03-16-2013, 04:12 AM
Phenomenal team Clippers