PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically Speaking, Would 76ers be the biggest threat to the Heat if...

HouRealCoach
03-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Andrew Bynum & Jason Richardson gets healthy & returns to form?

Along with the growth of Jrue Holiday & Evan Turner, Thaddeus Young being Thaddeus Young, Nick Young returning for another year, & say they draft an athletic wing that plays hard (Oladipo).. Do you think they become the biggest threat?

I ask this because they do slow the game down, they would be strong at C and PG, They'd have shooters and athleticism on the perimeter and that's a damn good recipe for the Heat.

Obviously speaking about next season but do you think they would be more than a healthy Bulls, Celtics, Pacers, or Knicks?

Slug3
03-13-2013, 07:26 PM
There is a reason they have lost like 13 straight to the Heat, they play their same exact style but play worse at it.

D-Leethal
03-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Philly wasn't going to be that good even with Bynum. I think Bynum would put a dent into Holiday's game too the way Brook has to DWill. Its not easy for PG's to thrive with back to the basket C's, Bynum is not a guy who runs pick and rolls very often or very well, he wants you to feed the post and clear out and wait for kickout swing swing 3s. I think they are probably in Milwaukee's spot with Bynum this year.

yaswaggin
03-13-2013, 07:48 PM
Philly wasn't going to be that good even with Bynum. I think Bynum would put a dent into Holiday's game too the way Brook has to DWill. Its not easy for PG's to thrive with back to the basket C's, Bynum is not a guy who runs pick and rolls very often or very well, he wants you to feed the post and clear out and wait for kickout swing swing 3s. I think they are probably in Milwaukee's spot with Bynum this year.

This post is full of fails:

1. Bynum demanding double teams would give scoring lanes for jrue and et to drive in, plus allow our 3 pt shooters to strive

2. Our defense would be so much better, wed be going from spencer hawes to bynum, thats like going homeless to billionaire

3. You're telling me the sixers would be only 2 games over 500 with bynum?

JerseyPalahniuk
03-13-2013, 07:48 PM

Check out Dwills stats since the All-Star game. Maybe the 8 cortisone shots helped..

odiz
03-13-2013, 07:55 PM

1. Bynum demanding double teams would give scoring lanes for jrue and et to drive in, plus allow our 3 pt shooters to strive

2. Our defense would be so much better, wed be going from spencer hawes to bynum, thats like going homeless to billionaire

Where do you think they would be? You guys are 24-39 without him... Do you really think hes worth 20 or so extra wins across the whole season?

yaswaggin
03-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Where do you think they would be? You guys are 24-39 without him... Do you really think hes worth 20 or so extra wins across the whole season?

Yes, a healthy bynum with an all star pg in jrue, with shooters surrounding them is an above .500 team....

KnicksorBust
03-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Yes, a healthy bynum with an all star pg in jrue, with shooters surrounding them is an above .500 team....

The team really does seem to be built for Bynum... it's not a stretch to imagine a drastic turnaround. Bynum would need be more than the player we saw in LA though for them to even be considered a "threat" to the Heat.

yaswaggin
03-13-2013, 08:03 PM
The team really does seem to be built for Bynum... it's not a stretch to imagine a drastic turnaround. Bynum would need be more than the player we saw in LA though for them to even be considered a "threat" to the Heat.

Agreed, sixers would need a 3rd star to even compete with the heat

D-Leethal
03-13-2013, 08:07 PM

Your team would be better no doubt, Bynum would open up the shooters, Holiday would have less attention and he can attack the lane on scrambling defenses instead of being the main target, but its tough for PG's to thrive next half slow paced, half court bigs especially when post passing isn't one of their main strengths. I don't think Bynum makes you guys 20+ games better, this isn't Tim Duncan.

D-Leethal
03-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Check out Dwills stats since the All-Star game. Maybe the 8 cortisone shots helped..

I haven't been watching a lot of Nets games. Is he running a smooth offense or just hitting his jumpers off Brook? Either way its hard to deny its made it awfully difficult for DWill playing off a slow paced post C like Brook. A lights out stretch 2 years later doesn't really change that.

HouRealCoach
03-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Your team would be better no doubt, Bynum would open up the shooters, Holiday would have less attention and he can attack the lane on scrambling defenses instead of being the main target, but its tough for PG's to thrive next half slow paced, half court bigs especially when post passing isn't one of their main strengths. I don't think Bynum makes you guys 20+ games better, this isn't Tim Duncan.

I think they'd be a 4th or 5th seed with Bynum

HouRealCoach
03-13-2013, 08:14 PM
I haven't been watching a lot of Nets games. Is he running a smooth offense or just hitting his jumpers off Brook? Either way its hard to deny its made it awfully difficult for DWill playing off a slow paced post C like Brook. A lights out stretch 2 years later doesn't really change that.

But then again, I think he was good in the past because of Jerry Sloan. I can't say it's because of Brook Lopez because he didn't play any better last year without him or earlier this year when he was out.

JerseyPalahniuk
03-13-2013, 08:27 PM

Well there is your problem man. Don't judge off just boxscores. Not sure why you are saying 2 years later? Brook played 5 games last year...

Since the All star break he's averaging 23 ppg 9 apg on very high percentages for both FG and 3pt. I was also on the side of the public opinion believing his injury excuses were nothing but that. He got 8 sets of cortisone shots the last month and he has the bounce back in his step. Last few games he's been MUCH more active on both ends. Don't wanna jinx it but Utah Deron might be back

Nats_vcu-Okc35
03-13-2013, 08:32 PM
A bigger threat, relative to their position now, yes.

The biggest? No. I don't think JRich and Bynum tip the scales that far.

Every team in the eastern conference is at least one piece away from being closer than the Pacers are now, or the Bulls with Rose were last year, even healthy.

JerseyPalahniuk
03-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Back on topic though:

Really wanted to see Bynum attack the Heat paint this season. Philly traded away the season for that guy. He better stay/sign for less than the max but I doubt the latter will happen.

More-Than-Most
03-13-2013, 08:46 PM
The team was built for bynum... Not kidding at all... With bynum we are 20 games better but also with a healthy that and Richardson..... The reason our record is so bad is because we are honestly built for bynum with no back up plan. On top of that Holiday is just flat out tired from carrying us all year....A healthy bynum takes a ton of pressure of Holiday and a healthy thad and Rich and we are a top 3 or 4 seed and a threat to the heat. It wont happen though period

Hawkeye15
03-13-2013, 08:47 PM
for sure, but they just don't match up against the Heat, they play similar, with the Heat's strengths being the Sixers weaknesses.

2-ONE-5
03-13-2013, 09:32 PM
def would be a threat to Miami with Bynum. We all saw Vuc put up 2 20-20 games on em bcuz their bigs suck. Can you imagine what Bynum would do to them?

Alayla
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
There is a reason they have lost like 13 straight to the Heat, they play their same exact style but play worse at it.

uh.. that was when IGGY played.. we would play nothing like you if bynum played

Alayla
03-13-2013, 09:39 PM
With Bynum in i think we would be a match up headache for the heat the combo of Holiday and Bynum just happening to be at the 2 positions the heat are weakest at would make for a very entertaining series. Ive been saying this all year but people keep calling me crazy glad someone else sees it.

rockbottom2010
03-13-2013, 09:44 PM
this thread is dead to me

NYCkid12
03-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I think that it's crazy people say this team wouldn't have been that good with a healthy Bynumn ... If Bynumn was healthy this would be a top 4-5 team in the east , easily.... But as a magic fan I can tel you Jason Richardson makes no difference to this team

That being said I don't think anyone in the east this year or next year honestly can really give the heat a run for there money in the playoffs ... I think the biggest threat this year is the pacers and next year it will be the pacers and bulls

Knowledge
03-13-2013, 09:59 PM
If Bynum comes back healthy and is added to a team with Jrue and Thad, along with the first round pick we will have in this draft, we could be a pretty dynamic team. Would we beat the heat? No, but we would present some match up problems for them and in the future, we could be a real threat.

Bynum's health is the key to all of that though and no one knows what is going on with his knees. Also we need Jrue to improve and reach that next level, currently he is best suited as a third option on a championship team.

With a healthy Bynum this year, we could have won a game or 2 in a series, but ultimately we would have been fodder to the Heat like the rest of the east.

NYCkid12
03-13-2013, 10:02 PM
If Bynum comes back healthy and is added to a team with Jrue and Thad, along with the first round pick we will have in this draft, we could be a pretty dynamic team. Would we beat the heat? No, but we would present some match up problems for them and in the future, we could be a real threat.

Bynum's health is the key to all of that though and no one knows what is going on with his knees. Also we need Jrue to improve and reach that next level, currently he is best suited as a third option on a championship team.

I agree with this post ... But saying all that do you think you beat the heat in a 7 game series ? I personally don't but I do think they can get 2 games

Random question ... Philly gets third pick who you take ?? I guess a better question is which is the position do you need the most improvement in (question for all Philly fans)

Slug3
03-13-2013, 10:32 PM

With a healthy Bynum this year, we could have won a game or 2 in a series, but ultimately we would have been fodder to the Heat like the rest of the east.

Well if the pick is 13th or later it is actually miami's.

siix
03-13-2013, 10:48 PM
no bynum is overrated.

enitialdee
03-13-2013, 11:07 PM
no bynum is overrated.

This

OceanSpray
03-13-2013, 11:41 PM
No. Which Bynum are we talking about? The crybaby or the once in awhile 20+ rebound guy?

JasonJohnHorn
03-14-2013, 12:20 AM
the 76ers are certainly not playing to their full potential. Yes, a healthy 76ers roster with good chemistry playing to their full potential could beat the Heat in a 7-game series, but health, chemistry and playing to your full potential are three key factors that can be the difference between making the playoffs and winning a championship.

OceanSpray
03-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Do you guys honestly think this one game is proof the sixers can compete against the Heat? Bosh and James had bad games by their average standards and none of them were hitting threes. It was just a bad game by the Heat. Sixers would get swept by Miami even with a healthy Bynum because Bynum will just throw tantrums.

Alayla
03-14-2013, 01:05 AM
I agree with this post ... But saying all that do you think you beat the heat in a 7 game series ? I personally don't but I do think they can get 2 games

Random question ... Philly gets third pick who you take ?? I guess a better question is which is the position do you need the most improvement in (question for all Philly fans)

we need a 2 lol

Alayla
03-14-2013, 01:06 AM
Do you guys honestly think this one game is proof the sixers can compete against the Heat? Bosh and James had bad games by their average standards and none of them were hitting threes. It was just a bad game by the Heat. Sixers would get swept by Miami even with a healthy Bynum because Bynum will just throw tantrums.

has nothing to do with this 1 game it has to do with the macth ups on paper theres no reason we couldnt annoy the piss out of the heat when healthy.

shep33
03-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Possibly... If we're talking about Bynum being 100% healthy and playing like last year in the weaker conference, than yeah there is a shot. Drew + J'rue would be a deadly combo. Plus Bynum helps them big time on defense and on the boards.

2-ONE-5
03-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Well if the pick is 13th or later it is actually miami's.

its a lottery protected pick...

speakerboxx
03-14-2013, 08:12 AM
I think the sixers are just learning how to play against the heat... This isn't the same team the face the heat in the playoffs last year and the first couple of games this year wasn't even close. I do think the sixers after they grew some "balls" not pun intended, finally realize that they can be competitive against the heat because they match up fairly well against the heat...Except in one position...Center...do you think bynum tries to lay the ball up at the end of the game last night...Hell no...he dunks it and gets the foul...Spencer...Tries a reverse layup...sheesss....but with that heat still beat the sixers in a series even with bynum...It would be competitive though

Lord Leoshes
03-14-2013, 06:15 PM
The best thing for a PG is a true C, & the best thing for a C, is a true PG. Anyone who thinks differently, does not have a clue.

JEDean89
03-14-2013, 06:59 PM
The 76ers could have been 2nd in the east this year if they had never traded for Bynum. Honestly this 76ers team wiht Iggy, a top 3 perimter defender who when is on the court for the nuggets, allows 8 fewer points per 100 then when he's on the bench and Vucevic who is arguably the most promising young center in the league (he drills 3's...) and you have a team that can beat the heat. You could stick iggy on wade, turner and young on lebron and vucevic on bosh. That would have been their best bet and then trade Turner for a PF. I think Jrue, Iggy, Turner, Young, Vucevic could have been a major force this year in the East. They would definitely have been the best defensive team in the league.

enitialdee
03-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Lakers with bynum, who got sweep by dallas is a better team then a healthy bynum with the sixers. Lakers with bynum, who got dominated by okc is a better team then a healthy bynum with the sixers. So what makes anyone think a healthy bynum with the sixers stand a chance against a beasting miami heat????

bholly
03-14-2013, 09:24 PM
The 76ers could have been 2nd in the east this year if they had never traded for Bynum. Honestly this 76ers team wiht Iggy, a top 3 perimter defender who when is on the court for the nuggets, allows 8 fewer points per 100 then when he's on the bench and Vucevic who is arguably the most promising young center in the league (he drills 3's...) and you have a team that can beat the heat. You could stick iggy on wade, turner and young on lebron and vucevic on bosh. That would have been their best bet and then trade Turner for a PF. I think Jrue, Iggy, Turner, Young, Vucevic could have been a major force this year in the East. They would definitely have been the best defensive team in the league.

Soo...last year's 8 seed but without Brand or Lou?

Alayla
03-14-2013, 10:28 PM

No no and no even with Bynum people saying we where 2nd seed level good when they assumed he play at the begining of the year i allmost broke out laughing we would have been a 4 seed with bynum or like a 6th seed had we kept iggy and vuc.

Alayla
03-14-2013, 10:30 PM
No no and no even with Bynum people saying we where 2nd seed level good when they assumed he play at the begining of the year i allmost broke out laughing we would have been a 4 seed with bynum or like a 6th seed had we kept iggy and vuc.

Btw too call Vuc the most promiseing young center in the league is laughable as well sure hes a good rebounder but he would not be averaging a double double on a playoff team for 1 and for 2 even if he did he is still awfull at defense

Collings94
03-14-2013, 10:42 PM
I think some of you are forgetting some of the variables that go into this. Bynum has talent, but he is consistently injury prone (not just this season) and shows signs of being unmotivated and immature. He couldn't take the heat in Los Angeles when he was the 3rd option, how is he going to last in Philly when he is THE man?

With a healthy D-Rose, the Bulls are by far the biggest threat to the Heat in the East.

sventhedog
03-15-2013, 08:05 AM
i think so. other than the celtics who are missing rondo, i really don't see much competition.

Alayla
03-15-2013, 08:19 AM
I think some of you are forgetting some of the variables that go into this. Bynum has talent, but he is consistently injury prone (not just this season) and shows signs of being unmotivated and immature. He couldn't take the heat in Los Angeles when he was the 3rd option, how is he going to last in Philly when he is THE man?

With a healthy D-Rose, the Bulls are by far the biggest threat to the Heat in the East.

This post shows how much your clearly missing the point 1 he never played the heat in the playoffs when he has in LA so lets throw that out the window and 2 its not just Bynum out there its the Combo of Bynum and Holiday i think your missing the point really PG and Center are the 2 most imporant postions in the game 2 postions where the heats Talent is severly lacking.
The sixers having an allstar at both would pose somthing of a threat or at least thats the idea behind it.

DitchDat
03-15-2013, 09:08 AM
I had them as a top team in the East before the season started:

Holiday + Bynum + a slew of shooters (D Wright, J-Rich, Nick Young, Ivey...). That's basically 2007-2008 Orlando.

Collings94
03-15-2013, 01:06 PM
This post shows how much your clearly missing the point 1 he never played the heat in the playoffs when he has in LA so lets throw that out the window and 2 its not just Bynum out there its the Combo of Bynum and Holiday i think your missing the point really PG and Center are the 2 most imporant postions in the game 2 postions where the heats Talent is severly lacking.
The sixers having an allstar at both would pose something of a threat or at least that's the idea behind it.

Playing the Heat has nothing to do with Bynum being a baby. When he was in LA there were all sorts of flareups that prevented him from reaching his potential and he was the THIRD option on that team. Now we are all expecting him to just go into beast mode when he is the first option for a team with as a cynical of a fanbase as Philly? I have to really see that happen before I can believe it.

And if we are talking PG-C combos, Noah + Rose>Jrue+Bynum, and I'm not even a Bulls fan.

SoFreshNsoClean
03-15-2013, 01:09 PM

Holiday + Bynum + a slew of shooters (D Wright, J-Rich, Nick Young, Ivey...). That's basically 2007-2008 Orlando.

Same here. I was really looking forward to the season assuming Bynum had gotten healthy

6ers woulda been BAD NEWS in the east if Bynum was all systems go

Slug3
03-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Seriously. Are there people here who think even with a healthy Bynum the sixers would be a threat to the Heat? They wouldn't even get past the Pacers. Get over it.

JEDean89
03-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Soo...last year's 8 seed but without Brand or Lou?

but you guys replaced Lou with Nick Young and Brendon Wright, who aren't as good but are similar and no Brand but Vucevic, the heat killer and Iggy a top 3 perimeter defender. Look at the Pacers record, they would be a 6th seed in the west. The east was wide open this year and I think with the improvements of vucevic, jrue and turner would have been enough to improve this team to a 2nd seed. Whateva, i don't blame the 6ers for trading for Bynum, but it sure has backfired.

tp13baby
03-15-2013, 03:02 PM
With Bynum they easily make the playoffs in the east. The Pacers are still the biggest threat.

Rockice_8
03-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Moot point until Bynum can prove to be healthy. Even if healthy no they're not.

SMH!
03-15-2013, 03:18 PM
but you guys replaced Lou with Nick Young and Brendon Wright, who aren't as good but are similar and no Brand but Vucevic, the heat killer and Iggy a top 3 perimeter defender. Look at the Pacers record, they would be a 6th seed in the west. The east was wide open this year and I think with the improvements of vucevic, jrue and turner would have been enough to improve this team to a 2nd seed. Whateva, i don't blame the 6ers for trading for Bynum, but it sure has backfired.

We dont have Brendon Wright

JEDean89
03-15-2013, 04:31 PM
We dont have Brendon Wright

sorry dorell wright who has been playing well lately.

Alayla
03-15-2013, 11:03 PM
Playing the Heat has nothing to do with Bynum being a baby. When he was in LA there were all sorts of flareups that prevented him from reaching his potential and he was the THIRD option on that team. Now we are all expecting him to just go into beast mode when he is the first option for a team with as a cynical of a fanbase as Philly? I have to really see that happen before I can believe it.

And if we are talking PG-C combos, Noah + Rose>Jrue+Bynum, and I'm not even a Bulls fan.

why do people keep pointing out that he was a 3rd option? this isn't news to anyone although last year id argue he became the 2nd option. We are talking about a PG who untill the allstar break was averaging a clear 19 and 9 and a center who last season averaged 18 and 11 while it may be fair to say rose and noah are better untill proven otherwise lets not pretend philly would be scrubs and belive me philly isnt cynical you must not understand the meaning of the word your useing

Cynical means you expect everything to go wrong check some of the earlier threads atfer the bynum trade some of the things our fanbase was claiming was way overoptimistic i had us as a 4th seed if healthy but in the playoffs no miami wouldnt want to see us i can say with confidence it would have gone to 7 (with miami winning)

Alayla
03-15-2013, 11:06 PM

Lou Willams was addition by subtraction his game added nothing to the team brand was ageing a great deal and keeping him wouldn't promise he would be the dominant defender he was the year before and Doug Collins didn't like VUC and refused to play him. That team peaked i dont understand why people dont see that.
I kind of wish the bulls would have beat us in the frist round like they where suppose too so people wouldnt continue to overrate that team.

Alayla
03-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Seriously. Are there people here who think even with a healthy Bynum the sixers would be a threat to the Heat? They wouldn't even get past the Pacers. Get over it.

for the last time its not a talent thing its a macth up thing.

OceanSpray
03-16-2013, 01:53 AM

Yeah but no one knew Holiday was going to be this good. 20/8 is sick.

NBA-GMaster
03-16-2013, 02:07 AM
Not the biggest threat.. even with a healthy Bynum and Jrich.. HEAT got 3 MVP caliber players and still on their prime plus they're the World Champion..

h2r09
03-16-2013, 02:23 AM
They need 1 more great shooting guard. If they can add JJ redick as a starter to the current team they can be good.

Holliday
Redick
Turner
Young
Bynum

Thats good, wont beat the heat, but its good.

denverfan66
03-16-2013, 02:27 AM
I really liked the 76ers getting Bynum. If he was healthy, I thought the guy would dominate a much weaker Eastern conference. When opponents gave him extra attention, he could pass it out to his teammates (all of which can hit shots). Before Philly started falling apart, I thought the possibility of getting into the playoffs without the guy you built the team around was impressive in itself.

OceanSpray
03-16-2013, 02:49 AM
I really liked the 76ers getting Bynum. If he was healthy, I thought the guy would dominate a much weaker Eastern conference. When opponents gave him extra attention, he could pass it out to his teammates (all of which can hit shots). Before Philly started falling apart, I thought the possibility of getting into the playoffs without the guy you built the team around was impressive in itself.

Philly has a good team even without Bynum. They can't close games and they traded their veterans.

Alayla
03-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah but no one knew Holiday was going to be this good. 20/8 is sick.

I knew i got burned for calling him better than ty lawson before the season started

Alayla
03-16-2013, 10:12 AM
They need 1 more great shooting guard. If they can add JJ redick as a starter to the current team they can be good.

Holliday
Redick
Turner
Young
Bynum

Thats good, wont beat the heat, but its good.

Reddick is not what we need

IndyRealist
03-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I mean this in the sincerest way without malice, what is the fascination with Jrue Holiday? I don't watch the Sixers so I only have boxscores to go on. He just doesn't seem to stand out. As his usage has gone up, his shooting percentages have gone down. This year, his "all star" year, he's shooting 46% from 2, 36% from 3. His assists have gone up but so have his turnovers. His other stats (rebounding, blocks, steals, fouls, etc) have stayed roughly the same or have regressed. His true shooting % is lower than his rookie year.

The exact same story could be told of Evan Turner. Usage up, everything else gets worse. Less rebouding, more turnovers, worse shooting.

I don't get what they're doing to their guards in Philly.

Alayla
03-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I mean this in the sincerest way without malice, what is the fascination with Jrue Holiday? I don't watch the Sixers so I only have boxscores to go on. He just doesn't seem to stand out. As his usage has gone up, his shooting percentages have gone down. This year, his "all star" year, he's shooting 46% from 2, 36% from 3. His assists have gone up but so have his turnovers. His other stats (rebounding, blocks, steals, fouls, etc) have stayed roughly the same or have regressed. His true shooting % is lower than his rookie year.

The exact same story could be told of Evan Turner. Usage up, everything else gets worse. Less rebouding, more turnovers, worse shooting.

I don't get what they're doing to their guards in Philly.

His Defense long story short he is an elite defender at the PG position as for the usg going up with both him and turner its common freaking sense man Iggy and lou and no longer here so there handling more responsibilitys As for Holidays 46% shooting check Kyrie Irvings shooting% and youll understand why thats not a point agiesnt him

When the team around you gets worse ofc your efficiency wont look quite as pretty but the thing about holiday is his efficiency didn't actually take a noticeable dip and in some ways actually improved.

Also try wacthing a player before you comment on them calling into question a players talent without watching them play is..not wise

actually your post sums up my problems with the NBA forum as a whole this forum is so worried about stats they forget that stats are only there as a guide a tool of sorts reading stats alone wont give you an accurate idea of a player
but neither will just watching eather there needs to be a balance worst of all people throw stats in out of context the way you just did and forget to factor team skill depth and talent into there evaluations yet they LOVE to talk about team wins.. i dont get it.

As for Turner he simply isnt good there's no sugarcoating to make of it he isnt a starter on a contender as he is now and not even counting Bynum it would be being kind to call him our 3rd best player and seeing as we are in the celler at this point that says alot about him.

enitialdee
03-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Bynum, just seems like the type of arrogant player who only cares about his stats and personal accomplishment, rather then team success. Am I alone in thinking this???

HouRealCoach
03-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Bynum, just seems like the type of arrogant player who only cares about his stats and personal accomplishment, rather then team success. Am I alone in thinking this???

I think he acted like that because of Kobe last year and how he would often just shoot the game away and without Phil Jackson there was no controlling the two

He seemed VERY happy to be elsewhere the minute he got traded

DumDum
03-17-2013, 02:48 AM
If they how to play basketball in phila