PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: March 12th

JasonJohnHorn
03-13-2013, 12:19 PM
In last nightís main even the Lakers visited Orlando and Dwight Howard made his first appearance since forcing a trade. He was of course greeted with boos, and also a great number of fouls as he shot 39 free throws. Dwight got the last laugh on this night as the Lakers easily put away the Magic whose hack-a-Howard routine did nothing to improve their changes of winning. Dwight averaged 3 points per shot on the evening, scoring 39 points on 13 field goal attempts, yet he didnít hit one 3 pointer. Memphis beat the Trailblazers who were in need of a win. Rubio got his first career triple-double as the T-Wolves handily beat a short-handed Spurs roster. Dallas got a much needed win over the Bucks as they try to climb back into playoff position. The Heat are at a franchise record 19 straight wins as they beat ATL and Spo brought the bench out early to finish up the game. Cellar dwellers Cleveland and Washington fought it out last night with Washington falling despite a big game from Wall. A short handed Boston squad got embarrassed by the Bobcats as Gerald Henderson posted 35 points (Iím not including him in the options for line of the night though since Howard got more points and rebounds and steals and blocks on fewer shots). And Anthony Davis had a great night, but it was not enough as the Nets beat the Hornets.

MrfadeawayJB
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Got to give love to Rubio on his first triple double

Hellcrooner
03-13-2013, 08:07 PM
rubes

topdog
03-14-2013, 12:01 AM
I love how it's "short-handed Spurs roster" but there is no mention of Rubio being the only starter for Minnesota who actually played (Pek, Love, AK and Budinger all are out with injuries).

JasonJohnHorn
03-14-2013, 12:18 AM
I love how it's "short-handed Spurs roster" but there is no mention of Rubio being the only starter for Minnesota who actually played (Pek, Love, AK and Budinger all are out with injuries).\

My bad. They were both short handed, you are right. I just knew the Spurs were missing Parker, Lenard and Duncan 'cause I had just read an article stating that. You are right.