PDA

View Full Version : The real Brandon Knight

4milesperday
03-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Outside the window within the coach's office, we could see Brandon Knight still on the court inside the Detroit Pistons' basketball facility. These had been hard training camp practices, and yet Knight still hadn't gone home. The Pistons' coach, Lawrence Frank, nodded toward him and shook his head.

"He won't leave the gym," Frank told me on that September day. "We have to chase him out at night."

When Knight had plantar fasciitis in the offseason, Frank had to confiscate Knight's sneakers so he couldn't sneak into the gym and play against doctor's orders.

"This kid will get every ounce out of his ability," Frank promised.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--basketball-s-backward-culture-makes-punch-line-of-brandon-knight-for-trying-to-stop-deandre-jordan-s-dunk-174058736.html

Wow, unbelievable in this day in age. :clap:

I understand he got dunked on but some anonymous dude put it best "Show me an NBA player who's never been dunked on and I'll show you a player who doesn't play defense"

ManRam
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
The crap he got yesterday was so stupid. All because he actually tried to make a play, and wasn't a coward.

Really sucks he got hurt today too. Not having the best of year's, but it's been a rough two days...

Still think he's gonna be a really good player.