PDA

View Full Version : Game 65: Golden State Warriors (35-29) Vs. New York Knicks (38-22)

MackShock
03-10-2013, 09:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif Vs. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Knicks.gif

Monday, March 11th, 2013
7:30PM Pacific Time

Oracle Arena
The BAY, Californ-I-A
415 510 408 650 925 707

http://sfjcf.smugmug.com/Staff/Warriors/W30/278049831_WFSoR-S-1.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6475.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6578.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2772.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2747.png&w=150&h=120

New York Knicks

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2753.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6468.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3037.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1975.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/984.png&w=150&h=120

THE RUNDOWN

MUST. WIN. GAME.
Warriors Home Record: 20-9
Knicks Road Record: 16-12

Thread goal: 300 posts

MackShock
03-10-2013, 09:23 PM
i think melo is gonna sit it out. he's day to day

Bayareaboy
03-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Shoot I hope so

MackShock
03-10-2013, 09:49 PM
but we need david lee to play

COOLbeans
03-10-2013, 10:39 PM
win

COOLbeans
03-10-2013, 10:39 PM
I've been abstaining from posting in game threads lately cause i thought it helped us win a few games, but now I realize it didn't do ****

gsw-all-the-way
03-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Dont say dubs up!!! We've struggled ever since ive noticed you doing that. Lol

PatriotsGirl
03-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Got to go with your gut on the game threads. I love 'em though, I have to admit. ;)

MackShock
03-10-2013, 11:47 PM
They struggled before i said dubs up

lol, please
03-11-2013, 12:03 AM
:sigh: Must win game. Confidence is shaky.

Bayareaboy
03-11-2013, 12:04 AM
I hear David lee say he's playing against the Knicks

bigmac8675
03-11-2013, 12:36 AM
David Lee should be back for this one... which is good. And Melo has probably a 50-50 chance whether he plays or not. So lets hope he doesn't.

Oh, and we got this!

COOLbeans
03-11-2013, 12:40 AM
We win whether Melo plays or not. I want him to play they're not the spurs or the heat and we need a good win..

Guppyfighter
03-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I think we win this game too, by nine.

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 12:56 AM
I'll say it for you Shock.

Dubs Up

MackShock
03-11-2013, 02:46 AM
You have (1) new notifications

^ MackShock likes this.

Now we will win.

winwarriorslose
03-11-2013, 03:06 AM
I didn't know you liked to get wet

MackShock
03-11-2013, 03:08 AM
dust? pcp?

winwarriorslose
03-11-2013, 03:15 AM
angel duuuuuusttt

MackShock
03-11-2013, 03:42 AM
i never smoked angel dust....

"you have nowwwww"

Ninhmeister
03-11-2013, 01:01 PM
We need to win this game badly. Already 2-2 on this home stand when without a doubt we should be 4-0. Our guys are looking tired, and are playing with shaky confidence. We need a quality win against a quality team to raise some moral for the playoffs. Every game counts more than before from this point considering the Lakers just moved up to the 8th spot in the West. We seriously need to create some distance between us and the teams below us. With that being said, Dubs up!

Side note: It we're able to consistently stay at the 6th position, we could possibly face the clippers in the first round which could favor in our advantage. We seem to match up well against them, and could possibly sneak into the second round.

MackShock
03-11-2013, 07:25 PM
melo is playing guys

Leandres_sf
03-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Steph will score >54 and the Warriors will win.

likemystylez
03-11-2013, 09:19 PM
theyre gonna have to atleast try and run some type of an offense tonight. The team has too much offensive talent to let steph curry have the ball in his hands for 22 seconds of the shotclock every single posession. I was at the game on saturday and everyone in the stands was yelling at curry to pass the ball. I think he might be so deadset on passing that 3 pointer record that he just refuses to move the ball at all- and its killing the teams offense.

Also I read that david lee is excited for meaningful games. LMAO- how on earth are you gonna sit out a game like saturday and then come and say that. And he sat out because he bumped knees? Are you kidding me???? what is it with warriors players and milking minor little scuffles. Steph curry sitting out 2/3 of a season because he tripped over the 3 point line with nobody within 6 feet of him last yr. Andrew bogut sitting out most of this yr after the team gave him all of last yr off for an injury that was suppose to take 8-12 weeks from january of 2012.

likemystylez
03-11-2013, 09:20 PM
melo is playing guys

unlike david lee, melo cares about winning games and helping his team. If there is anyway he can play in meaningful march games, then of course he is going to play. Most players with any level of heart are out there. I bet d rose plays against the warriors friday as well.

Guppyfighter
03-11-2013, 09:26 PM
lol Man, just lol

asandhu23
03-11-2013, 10:10 PM
unlike david lee, melo cares about winning games and helping his team. If there is anyway he can play in meaningful march games, then of course he is going to play. Most players with any level of heart are out there. I bet d rose plays against the warriors friday as well.

Really? How do you know he doesn't care about winning?

MackShock
03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
ridiculous. just cuz he sits out a game means he doesnt care about winning

likemystylez
03-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Really? How do you know he doesn't care about winning?

the fact that he was sitting out and left his team out there to lose to the bucks in a very important game considering they lost to houston the night before. The warriors cant afford to throw this home stretch away. When david lee sat out- it was basically giving the game away at that point.

MackShock
03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
if lee didnt care about winning, he wouldve been declared out for the game after that knee bang instead of putting on a sling and going back in the game

likemystylez
03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
ridiculous. just cuz he sits out a game means he doesnt care about winning

sorry, but its not like bumping knees is a serious problem. Id assume it happens all the time in the NBA, and most players dont sit out for it. it might sting for a second, but most players dont sit out.

A lot of times you hear about guys playing through injuries in the playoffs, and people talk about those players as really really wanting to win (People still talk about the jordan flu game.- which wasnt an injury per se. But also bird playing with a concussion against the pacers, rajon rondo playing with a dislocated arm a few yrs ago in the confrence finals). Its only fair to mention the reverse part of that statement as well.

I dont get how a player gets all kinds of credit for playing through a significant injury, but the player doesnt get called out for milking injuries..... or bumped knees (not even an injury)

These games are probably the most meaningful games the warriors have played in the last 3 or 4 years and david lee is sitting out because he bumped knees with someone?

MackShock
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
youre talking about nba finals/conference finals/playoffs vs regular season. i get that its down the stretch for us and every game counts --- but david lee has been a workhorse for us, and if you think he's milking it..i dont know what to tell you.

i guess when wilson chandler bit him he should have just played thru it.

likemystylez
03-11-2013, 10:34 PM
youre talking about nba finals/conference finals/playoffs vs regular season. i get that its down the stretch for us and every game counts --- but david lee has been a workhorse for us, and if you think he's milking it..i dont know what to tell you.

i guess when wilson chandler bit him he should have just played thru it.

for the warriors organization this is basically the confrence finals. if the players cant get up for games like these... im not sure what to tell you. (it was a bump on the knee.... I dont know if you saw the play but it didnt even look bad), your actling like i am expecting him to play through a torn acl or something.

and I blame the infection on Lees elbow on the trainers initial handling of the situation. I knew dirk had a similer injury and he sat out 1 game. (and I consider dirk very soft)

Guppyfighter
03-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Styles. You are being ridiculous again.

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Win it for Bollywood night

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Since when is Klay our defensive stopper?

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Since when does Klay post up?!

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Winning with defense

SugeKnight
03-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Where you at Shock?

Leandres_sf
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Since when does Klay post up?!

He was posting up and shutting down Melo...who is this guy?!?

Leandres_sf
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Looking good so far, keep it up.

SugeKnight
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Who knew that a 2nd year player with potential could actually get better

winwarriorslose
03-12-2013, 12:30 AM
sorry, but its not like bumping knees is a serious problem. Id assume it happens all the time in the NBA, and most players dont sit out for it. it might sting for a second, but most players dont sit out.

A lot of times you hear about guys playing through injuries in the playoffs, and people talk about those players as really really wanting to win (People still talk about the jordan flu game.- which wasnt an injury per se. But also bird playing with a concussion against the pacers, rajon rondo playing with a dislocated arm a few yrs ago in the confrence finals). Its only fair to mention the reverse part of that statement as well.

I dont get how a player gets all kinds of credit for playing through a significant injury, but the player doesnt get called out for milking injuries..... or bumped knees (not even an injury)

These games are probably the most meaningful games the warriors have played in the last 3 or 4 years and david lee is sitting out because he bumped knees with someone?

Flat out remedial...have you ever bumped knees with somebody?? Have you ever been 6'10 and done it? That **** hurts...

asandhu23
03-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Carmelo... Zero assists on an ice cold night.

Ljubljana
03-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Good job Dubs!

MackShock
03-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Sorry suge...working tonight.

And stylez how can you say that David Lee doesn't care about winning when he sat out 1 game yet Carmelo Anthony sat out the last 4? But you also said Carmelo Anthony cares about winning? Lol ridiculous.

lol, please
03-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Dang it I missed it and this time for once in a while I could have caught this one if I had known. :face-palm:

MackShock
03-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Csn replay my good man

MackShock
03-12-2013, 02:49 AM
I'm probably going to watch it

lol, please
03-12-2013, 03:11 AM
I might watch it right now. Too busy whacking off to Leandres Kaepernick sig though.

MackShock
03-12-2013, 03:20 AM
nope. ure on alex smiths dick

lol, please
03-12-2013, 03:27 AM
Not anymore he betrayed the red and gold and went to the chiefs. But I was always sleeping with CK behind his back, in case you didn't know. Now it's just official-ticial.

lol, please
03-12-2013, 03:28 AM
I caught Alex cheating on me anyways, found him in a stripclub with Beans with over da pence on his lap.

MackShock
03-12-2013, 03:33 AM
lol...so u opted for the darker, bigger, more explosive dynamite stick

SugeKnight
03-12-2013, 03:36 AM
You guys are gay as ****

bigmac8675
03-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Now that was an *** whoopin'! Lets hope we can build on that and get a winning streak going!

lol, please
03-12-2013, 03:48 AM

You guys are gay as ****

:laugh:

On a serious note though. Go Dubs! :cheer: Time to catch the replay on CSNYaaaaaaayAreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MackShock
03-12-2013, 04:14 AM
time to post here during the replay for my daily post whoring

MackShock
03-12-2013, 04:15 AM
shums hair is something else

MackShock
03-12-2013, 04:15 AM
curry n thompson aree en fuego

jonnydanger1
03-12-2013, 04:49 AM
They gave up 12 in the 2nd and 9 in the 4th.....WTF?!?

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Flat out remedial...have you ever bumped knees with somebody?? Have you ever been 6'10 and done it? That **** hurts...

I've played basketball and I've done it many many times. That was part of my point. It happens to everyone once in a while. No question it hurts a lot and it really stings. That's really the extent of it- assuming you didnt hyper extend it, theres no ligament damage, and nothing broke, its not the type of injury thats going to get worse if you play through it. (Thats why most athletes just have the knee sprayed with ethyl chloride- and make sure they have full movement and get out there) Im not sure if being 6 10 makes it a ton worse than if you were 6 foot. I've never heard that before. Either way- you really think players actually miss games because of stuff like that... especially important games? based on how he played a couple days later..... my guess is that he could have sucked it up and went out and played against the bucks. he wasnt limping around against the knicks or anything. he was probably the best player on the floor for most of the time he was out there. Thats the whole point- I dont like players sitting out in important games if there is any way they can be out there. Youd have to assume he could have sprayed the knee and worked his way through it.

wwl- look at it this way. David Lee didnt bump knees with himself right? Did you see the guy from houston missing a game because of it?

Guppyfighter
03-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Styles, just stop.

Just stop.

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 10:30 AM
They gave up 12 in the 2nd and 9 in the 4th.....WTF?!?

It was better defense, but NY was missing a lot of shots that the bucks and the rockets werent missing.

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Styles, just stop.

Just stop.

after the warriors milked the curry injury to tank games, they lied to us about the bogut injury all summer. I think its reasonable to question any injury at this point dont you? ESP when on the replay it didnt look bad at all. I mean you want to see a bad looking knee injury youtube tony allen, or shaun livingstons injurys

Leandres_sf
03-12-2013, 12:57 PM
I might watch it right now. Too busy whacking off to Leandres Kaepernick sig though.

Not anymore he betrayed the red and gold and went to the chiefs. But I was always sleeping with CK behind his back, in case you didn't know. Now it's just official-ticial.

I caught Alex cheating on me anyways, found him in a stripclub with Beans with over da pence on his lap.

You guys are gay as ****

L:laugh:L

Leandres_sf
03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
The Warriors really needed a win like this.

MackShock
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Again..how does Lee not care about winning and Melo does when Melo just missed 4 games

TrueFan420
03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
I've played basketball and I've done it many many times. That was part of my point. It happens to everyone once in a while. No question it hurts a lot and it really stings. That's really the extent of it- assuming you didnt hyper extend it, theres no ligament damage, and nothing broke, its not the type of injury thats going to get worse if you play through it. (Thats why most athletes just have the knee sprayed with ethyl chloride- and make sure they have full movement and get out there) Im not sure if being 6 10 makes it a ton worse than if you were 6 foot. I've never heard that before. Either way- you really think players actually miss games because of stuff like that... especially important games? based on how he played a couple days later..... my guess is that he could have sucked it up and went out and played against the bucks. he wasnt limping around against the knicks or anything. he was probably the best player on the floor for most of the time he was out there. Thats the whole point- I dont like players sitting out in important games if there is any way they can be out there. Youd have to assume he could have sprayed the knee and worked his way through it.

wwl- look at it this way. David Lee didnt bump knees with himself right? Did you see the guy from houston missing a game because of it?
For the most part it's just more weight on them.

And I understand you wanna be safe cause if its bad we can afford to lose him for multiple games. However, if it really was just a knee to knee bump and nothing more than that he has no business missing a game. Hell I fractured my wrist at soccer practice last Wednesday and still finish the practice out (in retrospect not a smart move).

I know Stylez can be a little much at times when on the injury subject but this time he's spot on.

lol, please
03-12-2013, 02:26 PM

Wait...Are you saying DLee is milking his knee injury? :confused:

TrueFan420
03-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Wait...Are you saying DLee is milking his knee injury? :confused:

i think hes saying he should have sacked up and played against the bucks

SFChuck
03-12-2013, 07:33 PM
David Lee didnt bump knees with himself right? Did you see the guy from houston missing a game because of it?

The Houston player's kneecap contacted the inside of Lee's knee where the ligaments attach. That's what was painful, according to Lee.

Just my observation...you seem to be of the old school that players' health is of little consequence. They're supposed to go out there and give up their future good health for the sake of today's game. I think the world has gotten beyond that.

You and I had a similar discussion about Bogut.

jonnydanger1
03-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Why do people think they have the the ability to diagnose the severity of an injury by watching the television?

Last year, I was playing playing basketball and I bumped knees with a guy while I was trying to drive and I could barely walk on it for a week.

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
The Houston player's kneecap contacted the inside of Lee's knee where the ligaments attach. That's what was painful, according to Lee.

Just my observation...you seem to be of the old school that players' health is of little consequence. They're supposed to go out there and give up their future good health for the sake of today's game. I think the world has gotten beyond that.

Yeah- considering it was just a bump of the knee with absolutely NO diagnosis, and he came back and played on it that day AND was back a couple days later playing at an all star level. I feel confident saying that David Lee's "future good health" was not in any danger whether he numbed it and came back in in 2 or 3 minutes, or if he sat out a week. Typically bruises arent the type of injuries that are long term problems.

I'm not sure if im old school, but this is an important stretch for the warriors. David Lee came out and said he looked forward to games that mattered in march, and next thing you know he is sitting out because of bumping knees? Come on.

Guppyfighter
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Styles. Stop. You are acting ridiculous.

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM

His long term health??? are you kidding me?? He bumped knees, at very worse he had a bruise, and im not even sure it was that bad. YES bumping knees hurts when it happens, but you numb the knee go out there and play on it when its an important game. According to tweets, there were no xrays or mris done on the knee and there was no significant swelling. Dont try and act like it was soooo much worse than it was.

You dont really think david lees long term health or his "future good health" was in any danger from a minor bruise... do you?

And for lee to come out last week and state that he was excited to play meaningful games in march- then sit out and leave his team out to dry in a very important game because he bumped knees with someone??

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Styles. Stop. You are acting ridiculous.

ridiculous is mookie blaylock sitting out 3 months with a bruised index finger the year before he retired.

ridiculous is erick dampier missing 2/3 of his games for his entire contract until his contract year and nobody questioning that?

ridiculous is steph curry sitting out 2/3 of last season because he tripped over the 3 point line and nobody questioning it even when there was no sign of any injury.

ridiculous is steph curry tweeting that he was ready to come back the day that monta was traded, and then him sitting out for the rest of the season.

ridiculous is the history of this organization and questionable injuries, and NOT questioning these things from time to time.

Guppyfighter
03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Just stop.

COOLbeans
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
ridiculous is mookie blaylock sitting out 3 months with a bruised index finger the year before he retired.

ridiculous is erick dampier missing 2/3 of his games for his entire contract until his contract year and nobody questioning that?

ridiculous is steph curry sitting out 2/3 of last season because he tripped over the 3 point line and nobody questioning it even when there was no sign of any injury.

ridiculous is steph curry tweeting that he was ready to come back the day that monta was traded, and then him sitting out for the rest of the season.

ridiculous is the history of this organization and questionable injuries, and NOT questioning these things from time to time.

I resent the Curry one simply because he was a franchise player in training at the time and there's no use overusing him if he's not going to be effective..

He was getting hurt every game at one point so there was obviously something wrong with him lol

COOLbeans
03-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Steph Curry value >> mookie and damper so Curry shouldn't be compared to the other two. End of discussion seriously with comparing him to mookie blaylock and the scrub erick dampier.

Bogut can be more closely linked to those players but not Curry

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I resent the Curry one simply because he was a franchise player in training at the time and there's no use overusing him if he's not going to be effective..

He was getting hurt every game at one point so there was obviously something wrong with him lol

but you're also a fan of tanking sooo...... yeah

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Steph Curry value >> mookie and damper so Curry shouldn't be compared to the other two. End of discussion seriously with comparing him to mookie blaylock and the scrub erick dampier.

Bogut can be more closely linked to those players but not Curry

not sure a player has much value if he is sitting out. You really want your star players getting you into the playoffs to do some damage. I mean.... saying "we're saving him for next year" kind of gets old when youve been out of the playoffs 17 of 18 yrs or whatever it was last season when curry was milking it.

and even if you are in favor of curry sitting out extended time because of his ankle (which he said was good enough to play on)- I mean youd have to admit that he was milking it right? Does his value to the team make a difference in whether the injury is being milked.... or do you think its ok to milk it on more valuable players?

I mean if he said he was ready to play... then after the trade he sat out the rest of the season? Thats ridiculous- either he can play on it or not right? hes collecting a pay check, if theres any way he can be out there then he should be out there.

likemystylez
03-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Just stop.

you say you respect arguments when people support their argument- I went all the way back to mookie blaylock with examples of this team and questionable injuries- I forgot to mention the blatent lieing by our front office regarding the bogut injury (Which might be the biggest reason to question injuries from here on out)

Guppyfighter
03-12-2013, 11:51 PM
You put weight in things that don't matter. That's why I am telling you to stop.

COOLbeans
03-13-2013, 01:29 AM
but you're also a fan of tanking sooo...... yeah

When we had nowhere to go but the lottery and it helps the franchise by getting Barnes :nod:

Guppyfighter
03-13-2013, 01:33 AM
It's impressive how long styles can ***** about something that helped us. "Smarts a better coach because I have this weird feeling of self-entitlement because a new coach had high expectations for his first year and now I feel ripped off."

COOLbeans
03-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Smarts an average coach who wears his feelings too heavily on his sleeve. I'm not so sure he could be entirely liked by an entire roster so I can't see him being a long term winning coach in the league..

Not like many are though

COOLbeans
03-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Stylez gave up the Keith Smart banter I think?

likemystylez
03-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Stylez gave up the Keith Smart banter I think?

I dont remember ever saying smart was a great coach.

I just didnt understand how people could argue that jackson was soooo much better than smart. I realize jackson has us in good position this season, but he has better depth, and a far more complete roster than smart had.

A closer comparism would be comparing smarts season as head coach to jacksons first season in terms of talent on the roster, and smart won at a higher precentage than jackson with close to the same level of talent. THAT doesnt make smart a great coach- It just shows that jackson wasnt an upgrade.

Then people defend jackson by saying the team was TANKING for half the year with jackson so it isnt fair to judge him on wins. My response- The fact that the team was tanking the same year he gaurenteed the playoffs shouldnt make you think any higher of jackson as a coach or as a man.

Guppyfighter
03-13-2013, 01:03 PM
I dont remember ever saying smart was a great coach.

I just didnt understand how people could argue that jackson was soooo much better than smart. I realize jackson has us in good position this season, but he has better depth, and a far more complete roster than smart had.

A closer comparism would be comparing smarts season as head coach to jacksons first season in terms of talent on the roster, and smart won at a higher precentage than jackson with close to the same level of talent. THAT doesnt make smart a great coach- It just shows that jackson wasnt an upgrade.

Then people defend jackson by saying the team was TANKING for half the year with jackson so it isnt fair to judge him on wins. My response- The fact that the team was tanking the same year he gaurenteed the playoffs shouldnt make you think any higher of jackson as a coach or as a man.

You know that's stupid because of no training camp and the tank job our team pulled off. Once you actually sit down and watch the footage you'd Jackson's schemes and offensive/defensive philosophy are ten times better than Keith's.

The fact you think less of Jackson because our team tanked is what is stupid. The fact you always ***** about players missing playing time is what is stupid.

MackShock
03-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Clearly mark jackson wants to tank because he elected to sit out Andrew Bogut, Stephen Curry, and David Lee at some point this season.

COOLbeans
03-13-2013, 03:24 PM
You know that's stupid because of no training camp and the tank job our team pulled off. Once you actually sit down and watch the footage you'd Jackson's schemes and offensive/defensive philosophy are ten times better than Keith's.

The fact you think less of Jackson because our team tanked is what is stupid. The fact you always ***** about players missing playing time is what is stupid.

I really don't understand his fascination with criticizing operation tank. It was the best move for our team!

Curry is just about 100% this year, we landed Barnes (lol possible franchise changing move) and we were able to screw the Jazz. Now they're out of the playoffs. hahahalolol

Stylez are you sure you only wanted 5-10 more wins last year, risk a chronic injury to Curry and mis-out on getting Barnes, and for what? To miss the playoffs last year?

and if the Jazz had a pick they would be much better this year. They probably would've moved Jefferson and brought in Drummond or even Barnes! They'd be much better, and we'd be out of the playoffs! so **** em..