PDA

View Full Version : George Karl shoves Wilson Chandler out of the way to complain to an official (VIDEO)

spreadeagle
03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
He was pretty heated, terrible call.

Late in the third quarter of Denver’s blowout win over Minnesota on Saturday, George Karl lost it after Ty Lawson was whistled for an offensive foul. The play could have been called on Rubio, but it did appear that Lawson may have initiated the contact by checking Rubio with the shoulder.

Karl obviously didn’t see it as a call that could have gone either way, and was irate enough to charge toward the official to make his point, while pushing Wilson Chandler out of the way to get there.

Karl received a technical foul for his effort, while Chandler was simply amused by the incident, and posted the following message to his Twitter account afterward.

"About to dress up in all black and catch George Karl outside. Putting his hands on me like he about that life lol"

Video- http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/10/george-karl-shoves-wilson-chandler-out-of-the-way-to-complain-to-an-official-video/

D-Leethal
03-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Theres a reason a lot of players who played for this guy hate him. He comes off as a pretentious douchebag whenever he you hear him speak and his coaching resume doesn't deserve the clout and rep he has as a coach.

ManRam
03-10-2013, 05:47 PM
The shove was nothing to write home about. I don't think the reaction in general was too egregious.

And I don't think there's a player in the league who wouldn't want to see their coach that passionate.

sunsfan88
03-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Why did he get so upset over one call in which his team won in blowout fashion?

JEDean89
03-10-2013, 06:13 PM
the call was before the game was a blowout and it's because Ty Lawson is GK's boy, and Ty got called on two offensive fouls in a row the 2nd of which was total bs, so GK got hot and his team responded by burrying the **** out of the timberwolves. I am not GK's biggest fan because I never thought a team could play the way he wants them to every night. I had never witnessed these nuggets though, the way the run the break is bar none in the league. They have guys 2 deep at every position who run the break to perfection.

Ill21
03-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Wilson Chandler is a straight G

MaloDaw9
03-10-2013, 06:39 PM
#Gangsterrrrrrrrrr

tp13baby
03-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Theres a reason a lot of players who played for this guy hate him. He comes off as a pretentious douchebag whenever he you hear him speak and his coaching resume doesn't deserve the clout and rep he has as a coach.

Ill Will joked about it on Twitter. Its not a big deal.

UKBronco58
03-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Honestly, as a Nuggets fan It's about time he showed some passion.

tp13baby
03-10-2013, 08:54 PM
It was nice to see out of GK. He never shows emotion so this was nice.