PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA players do you have on Facebook?

JasonJohnHorn
03-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Yesterday I noticed in my birthday reminders that it was Greg Ostertag's birthday. That's right, I have Greg Ostertag on my Facebook. The REAL Greg Ostertag. I know that ain't much, but it's the best I got. I do recall a couple of PSDers going on about they had some NBA players on their Facebook (I forget who, but I remember somebody mentioned that they went to highschool with Kwame Brown and he was on their Facebook).

So, two questions:

1. What NBA players (current or former, or hell, even coaches for that matter) do you have on your Facebook?

2. What insights have they shared with you in any conversations you may have had with them?

Ostertag told me that Shaq was easily the hardest guy to guard in the post, and this is coming from a guy who had to guard Hakeem and Robinson. I'm still inclined to believe that Hakeem was the best post player, but Shaq was dominant, even if his footwork wasn't as smooth as Hakeem's. What he said was that Shaq was the:
"Best inside big guy I ever played cause he's so freaking big
Diff from other players cause he's back to basket player"

Who you got?

NoahH
03-07-2013, 07:37 PM
I have Steph Curry and Kevin Seraphin. I'll have to add Ostertag.

Seraphin posted on InstaGram to add him on FB so i did.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-07-2013, 08:13 PM
lol noone. i tend to add people who i hang out with or have associated with in real world ;)

im one of those people that are picky as to who gets to see my information on fb :(

bucketss
03-07-2013, 08:22 PM
i had marion but i think he deleted me or deactivated his account, i know they're not players but i tried adding holly mackenzie but she declined:( chuck swirsky is the only nba related guy i have on my list.

Sactown
03-07-2013, 09:40 PM
I have Lebron James and Kobe Bryant, we go bowling on Wednesdays

asandhu23
03-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Harrison Barnes. I see David Lee, Steph Curry, couple of other NBA players as friend suggestions via him but never added them because it doesn't look like they add fans.

David Lee plays Call of Duty with his fans though and have played couples of times on his team and against him.