PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on roids?

LoveMeOrHateMe
03-04-2013, 03:54 AM
As expected and just like I thought lebron is allegedly being accused of using roids? Now I don't know if this is true but take it for what it is! His legacy would go to **** if this was true!
http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#

Former employee of Anthony Bosch claims a Mr.Paul picked up items from the clinic on a monthly basis , and when he paid the initials L.J. where used in the bookkeeping log.. Why would that be suspicious? Well Lebron's best friend and agent's name is Rich Paul

- See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#sthash.cmVN4qzg.dpuf

Guppyfighter
03-04-2013, 04:05 AM
:rolleyes:

You are obsessed. lmfao

setman2000
03-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Considering all the cheaters in sports, both caught and never caught, not all that hard to believe!

setman2000
03-04-2013, 04:24 AM
.....but he's still better than Kobe.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Incarcerated Bob? GTFO with this garbage. lmao

asandhu23
03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Incarcerated Bob is probably going to be dealt the Sternhammer.

ztilzer31
03-04-2013, 04:46 AM
Funny thing about conspiracy theories. When you want them to be true it makes the evidence convincing.

asandhu23
03-04-2013, 04:48 AM
btw, isn't he the one who revealed the KG, Melo snafoo?

ztilzer31
03-04-2013, 04:51 AM
Lebron James has been taking steroids since he was 16.... DUR

Whatever excuse this guy needs to make Kobe look good and LBJ look bad.

I hope when Kobe retires Lakers fans just go away.

Knicks21
03-04-2013, 04:53 AM
No one should be surprised if he does. Performance enhancing drugs are everywhere in every sport, you are in denial if you if you think thats not the case.

The goods
03-04-2013, 04:57 AM
That would explain alot about his rare abilities but doubtful I'm sure.

LoveMeOrHateMe
03-04-2013, 06:18 AM
:rolleyes:

You are obsessed. lmfao

Yupp

naps
03-04-2013, 06:59 AM
This guy is ****ing obsessed with ballhog-love and LeBron-hate.
Nickdymes-amoser1-LoveMeorHateMe-Illusionist248-D12. Can you beat this starting 5?

UPRock
03-04-2013, 07:29 AM
He also mentioned Jameer Nelson GTFO LOLOLOL

Aust
03-04-2013, 07:30 AM
lol Incarcerated Bob.

The guy was fortunate enough to have won the genetic lottery, not roids. This aint football or baseball, the only drugs these guys will be caught for is weed which is becoming more and more legal!

LeperMessiah
03-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Lol get a life it's becoming embarrassing.

sep11ie
03-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Nickdymes-amoser1-LoveMeorHateMe-Illusionist248-D12. Can you beat this starting 5?

lol, I wish I could find some of D12's old posts, when he hated the Lakers...

ATX
03-04-2013, 08:43 AM
As expected and just like I thought lebron is allegedly being accused of using roids? Now I don't know if this is true but take it for what it is! His legacy would go to **** if this was true!
http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#

Former employee of Anthony Bosch claims a Mr.Paul picked up items from the clinic on a monthly basis , and when he paid the initials L.J. where used in the bookkeeping log.. Why would that be suspicious? Well Lebron's best friend and agent's name is Rich Paul

- See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#sthash.cmVN4qzg.dpuf

Jesus man, this is pathetic.

UPRock
03-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Jesus, man! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_-NfKakS6A

SwatTeam
03-04-2013, 09:11 AM
I find these type of threads by Kobe fans to be disconcerting. True, in todays game anytgibg is possible and I would be very disappointed in Lebron.

However, Kobe should raise more eyebrows than anyone else. Dude has a million miles on him and is able to still turn back the clock to score a bunch of points and still throws down some ferocious dunks from time to time. Add the fact the guy went to Europe for regenokine treatment - not offered in the states because its not FDA appproved - I would be shocked if Kobe was on PEDS. He has shown he is willing to do anything to stay relevant. Meanwhile, Garnett - who came out a year earlier than Kobe looks like he's regressing normally. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

See what making claims with no evidence get you? That article is not proof btw. Horrible source.

ATX
03-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I find these type of threads by Kobe fans to be disconcerting. True, in todays game anytgibg is possible and I would be very disappointed in Lebron.

However, Kobe should raise more eyebrows than anyone else. Dude has a million miles on him and is able to still turn back the clock to score a bunch of points and still throws down some ferocious dunks from time to time. Add the fact the guy went to Europe for regenokine treatment - not offered in the states because its not FDA appproved - I would be shocked if Kobe was on PEDS. He has shown he is willing to do anything to stay relevant. Meanwhile, Garnett - who came out a year earlier than Kobe looks like he's regressing normally. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

See what making claims with no evidence get you? That article is not proof btw. Horrible source.

Great point

bucketss
03-04-2013, 09:32 AM
second kobe fan that has made a thread about lebron using roids, you guys are really paranoid huh? just trying to find any reasons to explain the kings greatness

Manimal
03-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Before I go on with what I say, let me just clarify. That I am not sayin LeBron is doping. Not a Lakers fan and not a Kobe fan either.

Now,
How many people said the same thing in the defense of Lance Armstrong before he confessed?

A-Rod?
Barry Bonds?

Right now, people are gonna say he's a freak of nature and just a monster and he "won the DNA lottery".

Well may be he did, but may be he didn't. May be he is doping.

Innocent until proven guilty? Offcourse. But how will we know until the NBA starts testing it's atheletes.

Why are people still so blind to the fact that pro-atheletes dope. Why do people defend them blindly like they defended Lance and Barry and several others.

Why don't people ask more of "How the **** did he do that?". I would like to know for sure. Clean athletes shouldn't wait to be asked. Infact they should be coming forward and saying "Test Me".

Again this applies not only to LeBron but to all the guys. Making an example of LeBron since he is undisputably the best in the game right now.

Also fans should ask more questions of its athletes rather than believing they're clean. We've been taken for suckers one too many times by our athletes.

chopraaa
03-04-2013, 09:56 AM
I dont understand why we get so caught up in rumors about these players. All it really does is stain the sports we love watching and overrate the special moves/moments these players create for our memories and their legacies. Unless this RUMOR is purely fact and is proved to be so, we shouldn't add to a spark just to add our two cents in.

Joker117
03-04-2013, 10:10 AM
IDC if he is it just makes melo look better lol

MJ is like Jerry rice they lived the game and made sure the could always play... Guys these days together can't match Jordan's heart..

Lbj is a freak and works out a lot does make me wonder how he can ride to and from a game on a bike and not have it effect him fatigue wise? Ever?

But it don't matter Kobe or lbj , prolly both have ,Kobe's knees should be done for like Tracy Mcgrady and lbj should look like melo does sometimes with all the padding and ice bags ... Neither are that bad..

I'd say Its explain lbs head.

But no evidence lets not go there ... Same with Jordan u just don't know that guy would die for the game..he wouldn't cheat it or he'd die cheating in it? ..Barry bonds v ken Griffey jr..both super talents ones career derailed by injuries one by roids once it was found out anyway...

It's all bout the money and I don't blame cheaters he'll u might be playing a team of cheaters ..u never know

Lakers + Giants
03-04-2013, 10:11 AM

You're obsessed with kobe and the lakers as well though. :shrug:

Swashcuff
03-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Before I go on with what I say, let me just clarify. That I am not sayin LeBron is doping. Not a Lakers fan and not a Kobe fan either.

Now,
How many people said the same thing in the defense of Lance Armstrong before he confessed?

A-Rod?
Barry Bonds?

Right now, people are gonna say he's a freak of nature and just a monster and he "won the DNA lottery".

Well may be he did, but may be he didn't. May be he is doping.

Innocent until proven guilty? Offcourse. But how will we know until the NBA starts testing it's atheletes.

Why are people still so blind to the fact that pro-atheletes dope. Why do people defend them blindly like they defended Lance and Barry and several others.

Why don't people ask more of "How the **** did he do that?". I would like to know for sure. Clean athletes shouldn't wait to be asked. Infact they should be coming forward and saying "Test Me".

Again this applies not only to LeBron but to all the guys. Making an example of LeBron since he is undisputably the best in the game right now.

Also fans should ask more questions of its athletes rather than believing they're clean. We've been taken for suckers one too many times by our athletes.

Has there ever been a SHRED of speculation as to whether LeBron has been cheating by anyone other than total and complete idiots who are ever so happy to have access to the internet to spew their verbal filth? Now ask yourself the same about A-Rob, Bonds, Clemens, Amstrong etc etc etc. LeBron has in no way been linked to anything of the sort.

Is Andre Iguodala on steroids? How about Josh Smith? Javale McGee? Derrick Rose? Eric Bledsoe? Serge Ibaka? Dwight Howard? Etc Etc Etc

Its an absolutely idiotic idea that people would state that LeBron is a roid user when there are players who are damn near his level in terms of athletic ability and their names NEVER get mentioned. What about Wilt? Russell? Thurmond? These players were AMAZING athletes even in their day. Were they on roids? What about Jordan? I mean seriously why are we JUST starting to ask these questions. There have athletic freaks ever since the game came into existence. Why do said players have to be users? Why can't they just be great athletes?

Swashcuff
03-04-2013, 10:14 AM
You're obsessed with kobe and the lakers as well though. :shrug:

Don't see him start 5-6 threads a week and littering the NBA forum with his filth. :shrug:

oak2455
03-04-2013, 10:39 AM
He's taking shots of vitamin c

Manimal
03-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Has there ever been a SHRED of speculation as to whether LeBron has been cheating by anyone other than total and complete idiots who are ever so happy to have access to the internet to spew their verbal filth? Now ask yourself the same about A-Rob, Bonds, Clemens, Amstrong etc etc etc. LeBron has in no way been linked to anything of the sort.

Is Andre Iguodala on steroids? How about Josh Smith? Javale McGee? Derrick Rose? Eric Bledsoe? Serge Ibaka? Dwight Howard? Etc Etc Etc

Like I said, we will never know until NBA puts up a proper testing programme. Their programme right now is a joke.

Its an absolutely idiotic idea that people would state that LeBron is a roid user when there are players who are damn near his level in terms of athletic ability and their names NEVER get mentioned. What about Wilt? Russell? Thurmond? These players were AMAZING athletes even in their day. Were they on roids? What about Jordan? I mean seriously why are we JUST starting to ask these questions. There have athletic freaks ever since the game came into existence. Why do said players have to be users? Why can't they just be great athletes?

Again, we didn't know better back then. Just like in baseball when McGwire and Bonds went bonkers, we didn't know better. But when NBA sets up it's drug testing programme like the Hawaiian Sunday League, it doesn't make anyone suspicious.

Are we still waiting for speculation, after having been burned time and again. **** being proactive right?

asandhu23
03-04-2013, 11:03 AM

Don't know about Russell but Wilt and Thurmond were notorious for their workout regimes. Karl Malone is another one of those stay at gym everyday players.

Knowledge
03-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Until their is real evidence linking Lebron to PEDs, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Not that it is perfect, but I'm pretty sure the guys who play in the Olympics are subject to Olympic style testing for the months leading up to it. That is the best testing in the world.

Blitzbolt
03-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Not that it is perfect, but I'm pretty sure the guys who play in the Olympics are subject to Olympic style testing for the months leading up to it. That is the best testing in the world..

JLynn943
03-04-2013, 11:23 AM
So I'm supposed to believe a story from Incarcerated Bob interviewing a supposed former employee who supposedly erased LeBron and Jameer Nelson's names from the records thus leaving no evidence. Yeah, okay.

Swashcuff
03-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Don't know about Russell but Wilt and Thurmond were notorious for their workout regimes. Karl Malone is another one of those stay at gym everyday players.

In terms of physical specimens Nate was probably the greatest the game has ever seen he was an absolute WORKHORSE. Well so in LeBron, Iguodala, Blake etc Why can't it just be that these players are great athletes, why do people try to dilute their greatness because of it. Personally I can't stand conspiracy theories that hold absolutely no water and until someone can at least get the smoke started under a X Player is a user fire I see no ground for someone to claim that X Player is/was a user. Malone worked his ***** off more than most in the gym and get's called a user because of his body. Give me a break.

I'm not being naiive nor am I saying its not possible but if those people don't have a shred of evidence and just wants to share the diarrhea on the internet be prepared to be called foolish for it.

Jarvo
03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
:facepalm:

kntresistheheat
03-04-2013, 11:54 AM
I don't know how the mods have not notice that the original thread maker (Lovemeorhateme) is making all these bait threads? Everything that he post is Praise Kobe threads and Hate LeBron threads. GEEZ!

It's getting old!!

LeperMessiah
03-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Again, we didn't know better back then. Just like in baseball when McGwire and Bonds went bonkers, we didn't know better. But when NBA sets up it's drug testing programme like the Hawaiian Sunday League, it doesn't make anyone suspicious.

Are we still waiting for speculation, after having been burned time and again. **** being proactive right?
Oh people knew, just nobody cared to say ****.

MaloDaw9
03-04-2013, 12:02 PM
In the 60's and 70's pro athletes snorted cocaine like Tony Montana before games now they use PEDs.

I've seen people talk about Lebron and steroids since 2009 "He has horrible back acne and a huge head!" but this doesn't prove he's a juicer. I mean he could just have really oily skin and a really huge head.

I think we should just call him Leroids.

Also look at Lance Armstrong, that douche beat the best tests on the planet for years.

Tysons_Beard
03-04-2013, 12:05 PM
It all makes sense now!!!

Randy Moss84
03-04-2013, 12:07 PM
ive seen the guy smack his head on the hardwood before and get right up

i wouldnt be suprised if he used hgh, other top athletes have done it, so i dont see why anyone should get their panties in a bunch if they think lebron could have taken it

im pro hgh anyway, athletes should be allowed to take it, especially nfl

Sly Guy
03-04-2013, 12:15 PM
I think it's true, but then again, I think no one should be surprised whenever virtually any pro athlete is caught.

IKnowHoops
03-04-2013, 12:18 PM
second kobe fan that has made a thread about lebron using roids, you guys are really paranoid huh? just trying to find any reasons to explain the kings greatness

Just goes to show that in there hearts Kobe fans know Lebron is better. In there eyes he is so good that they cant believe what they are seeing and they need to find a way to make sense of it all.

The big question in the heart of all Kobe fans-"How can Lebron be so much better than my dream husband Kobe"

Avenged
03-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Incarcerated Bob is not a credible source.