PDA

View Full Version : The Heat w/out Lebron

CubsBullsBucs
03-03-2013, 06:19 PM
imo a 5th seed AT BEST, but probably more like 6-7. Lebron literally does everything. I'm not hating on the Heat but to me Bosh is one of the most overrated players in the league. Everyone says look at his FG%. Well ya, if you are the only big man on a team with Lebron and Wade then you are going to get great looks. And for some reason nobody calls out Bosh for taking stupid 3's, but for some reason Josh Smith gets knocked about that all the time. Smith is shooting 32% from downtown, and Bosh is shooting 23%. Stats dont lie. The Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Pacers and probably the Hawks would all be better than the Heat w/out Lebron. I think theyd be right around where Boston is right now. What do you think?

Hawkeye15
03-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Wade and Bosh would have larger roles, and its the east dude. Still fighting for HCA, but yeah, 5th seed sounds about right. I think people would realize how good Wade still is if he was asked to be a #1 again.

Farcelona
03-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Rose had worst MVP season of all time. Stats don't lie.

Farcelona
03-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Bulls w/out Rose is so much better. Dont have a PG chucking 40 shots a game.

mightybosstone
03-03-2013, 06:28 PM
It's really hard to tell, because so much of what they do is based on how Lebron and Wade play together. If Lebron wasn't on the team, they would probably look quite different. They certainly wouldn't be able to play at the pace offensively that they do now, and they definitely wouldn't be as strong of a team defensively.

I think calling Bosh one of the league's most overrated players is a bit harsh, though. The guy has shown that he's more than capable of being a 20/10 guy as a No. 1 guy, but he takes far fewer shots than he did in Toronto and he's getting to the line about half as often. If he was forced to increase his offensive output, though, I think the Heat would still be a pretty darn good team, just nowhere near contenders.

I don't think they would be nearly as good as New York or Indiana, and I think teams like Atlanta, Chicago, Brooklyn and Boston are either far better defensive teams or have more offensive weapons. Without Lebron, I think the Heat would probably fall somewhere in the 5-8 range.

CubsBullsBucs
03-03-2013, 06:29 PM

i think you mean Colby, and the Lakers. But ya i totally see what you are saying. They would be better off without Colby. The guy cant play with Gasol, Dwight and then tells Nash that he cant play like himself anymore. But ya, i dont want to get off topic.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-03-2013, 06:30 PM
imo a 5th seed AT BEST, but probably more like 6-7. Lebron literally does everything. I'm not hating on the Heat but to me Bosh is one of the most overrated players in the league. Everyone says look at his FG%. Well ya, if you are the only big man on a team with Lebron and Wade then you are going to get great looks. And for some reason nobody calls out Bosh for taking stupid 3's, but for some reason Josh Smith gets knocked about that all the time. Smith is shooting 32% from downtown, and Bosh is shooting 23%. Stats dont lie. The Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Pacers and probably the Hawks would all be better than the Heat w/out Lebron. I think theyd be right around where Boston is right now. What do you think?

+1 That team would fall apart with Wade as the #1 option.

justinnum1
03-03-2013, 06:35 PM
top 3 seed. keep underrating wade. dude would be putting up 28/6/6 if lebron was not on the team.

mightybosstone
03-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Why the hell did you even mention Rose? At no point did the OP mention Derrick Rose and you attacked him out of the blue for no reason. Or are you just trolling?

pedrofan45
03-03-2013, 06:37 PM
You have DWade who in my opinion is still a top 5 player, then you have Chris Bosh. The Heat would still be a good team, but not nearly as dominate as they are with Lebron.

Also, if they didn't have Lebron, that means that they'd have to face him if he was still in the Eastern conference. And as history has shown, whatever team Lebron goes to they turn into one of the best teams in the NBA. Check the Cavs 66 wins to the 19 wins.

CubsBullsBucs
03-03-2013, 06:38 PM
top 3 seed. keep underrating wade. dude would be putting up 28/6/6 if lebron was not on the team.

the same wade that led the Heat to a 15-67 season in 07-08? Who arguably had a better supporting cast that year than he does now? a wade that is 5 years older too? k

Hawkeye15
03-03-2013, 06:39 PM
^forgot about that. Assuming he went to the Bulls or Knicks instead, that is automatically the best team now, so yeah, 5th seed sounds about right.

Celticsfan2007
03-03-2013, 06:39 PM

Welcome to PSD, troll.

utl768
03-03-2013, 06:40 PM
still would be the best team in the east

still would beat the bulls and knicks with ease

pacers would be trouble though

Rivera
03-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Top 3 team in the east fighting for HCA. Peopl will remember how good wade is and bosh would have a bigger role and ray ray would assume the role hes had the past 2/3 years in boston

mightybosstone
03-03-2013, 06:41 PM

Based on their win % from the last season prior to Lebron's arrival (09-10), the Heat would be the 6th seed in today's Eastern Conference. Would Bosh have an impact? Of course. But Wade is not the same player he was four years ago, and the supporting cast is not exactly a huge step above that team.

utl768
03-03-2013, 06:42 PM
the same wade that led the Heat to a 15-67 season in 07-08? Who arguably had a better supporting cast that year than he does now? a wade that is 5 years older too? k

the ****?

who on that team was anywhere near bosh's level or even battiers level?

not to mention wade played that year on basically one leg while being triple teamed every time he touched the ball

CubsBullsBucs
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
the ****?

who on that team was anywhere near bosh's level or even battiers level?

not to mention wade played that year on basically one leg while being triple teamed every time he touched the ball

thats exactly my point. wade cant stay healthy if he has a larger work load. hes 5 years older now, he had a younger marion, a younger haslem, ricky davis who played all 82 games and played solid, and shaq.

wizardsfan3
03-03-2013, 06:44 PM

stop it!

D12 fan
03-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Did you see Wade when he was the #1 option? His teams where always the bottom seed in the Eastern Conference.

wizardsfan3
03-03-2013, 06:45 PM
still would be the best team in the east

still would beat the bulls and knicks with ease

pacers would be trouble though

didn't look like they beat the knicks with ease today..

justinnum1
03-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Did you see Wade when he was the #1 option? His teams where always the bottom seed in the Eastern Conference.

you mean when the 2nd best player he had was michael beasley?

:facepalm:

TheNumber37
03-03-2013, 06:46 PM

Nah.
He would be shooting below 50% With Bosh, he'd be getting 26, 7 and 8. He'd have the ball in his hands a lot more and be forced to be a play maker. But the double teams would get to him.

I'd say they'd lose in the 1st to a team like the Bulls or the Pacers who whose defensive schemes would take them out. Even Boston with a Healthy Rondo would fare better.
I say a 5th seed at best, more likely a 6th.

utl768
03-03-2013, 06:48 PM
thats exactly my point. wade cant stay healthy if he has a larger work load. hes 5 years older now, he had a younger marion, a younger haslem, ricky davis who played all 82 games and played solid, and shaq.

shawn marion sucks now and 5 years ago
shaq quit after the title
ricky davis???? (seriously)
ill give ya haslem

JNoel
03-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Top 2 imo. People forget that Wade had absolutely no help before the big 3 and by just taking Lebron off, you still have a loaded team with Bosh and Wade getting even more touches.

wizardsfan3
03-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Top 2 imo. People forget that Wade had absolutely no help before the big 3 and by just taking Lebron off, you still have a loaded team with Bosh and Wade getting even more touches.

So he never had one of the best centers of all time on his team?

Rndy
03-03-2013, 06:56 PM
CubsBullsBucs What is the point of this thread other then trying to be a troll? Heat would still be a top 3 seed without Lebron. Wade, Bosh, and Chalmers would still bring it. There 3 point shooting would still be insane they have a top 5 shooter in the NBA who doesn't even play in James Jones.

Is that really necessary? That year it showed NBA doesn't always use stats to value an MVP but Derricks stats weren't terrible by any means 550 ts% with almost a 40 ast% I'd hardly call that being a chucker Derrick had to shoot the ball a ton that year because they didn't have any other playmakers he was the only guy and he still had a very good ast%. It's hard to have a very efficient Efg% when you're the only scorer on the team and everyone else is a role player. That is why he won MVP because he took a team with no other superstar and got the number 1 seed and he played the best defense out of a pg in the nba that year.

Nope they didn't have a Center who put up a 571 ts% a 612 efg% 17.6 trb% 10 ast% with a 28 usg% in the playoffs that year. He didn't do anything I swear he never had the ball that 28 usg% lies! Honestly that is so annoying when Heat fans try to act like Shaq wasn't a huge part in winning that ring. He was the reason Wade was able to do all the things he did. Wade deserves all the credit in the world but Shaq drew so much attention it allowed Wade to do what he does best and that is score.

SDBearsFan
03-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Man, to this day, I still don't really like Lebron's personality, because I think he's a clown deep down inside. But I've got to say, the dude is an absolutely stud on the basketball court, and I can enjoy watching him because of how physically dominant he is.

With that being said, Miami wouldn't be that bad without Lebron. They wouldn't be that good, but in the East, no doubt they'd be a 4-5 seed.

SwatTeam
03-03-2013, 07:01 PM

Dude you sound really ignorant. That 15-67 season was not Wade's fault. It was an injury season. He had the same knee problem that he did in the playoffs last year. Shaq was traded for Marion before the trade deadline so he didn't have both of them. Finally, Wade was shut down for the rest of the season by the heat shortly after the all-star break because they wanted him to gear up for the next season plus they wanted to tank to get D-Rose but ended up with Beasley. If anyone remembers that year, the heat were putting out players from the D-league with over a month and a half of the season left. That's how they discovered Joel "Stone hands" Anthony. They tanked that year when they knew they weren't going to make the playoffs with an injured Wade. Playing Wade would have got them some more wins which would have messed up their chances in the lottery. (it got messed up anyways as they got he 2nd pick and chicago jumped 14 spots for the 1st pick)

Oh, and after Wade came back the next year - healthy btw after off-season surgery he put up the best 2 year stretch of his career (08-09 was MVP caliber). They made the playoffs both years (lost to the Hawks (7 games) and Celtics (5 games, but celtics went to the finals that year) in 1st round). His starting rosters those years? Chalmers/Haslem/J'Oneal/Beasley. That was a scrub line-up he took to the 5th seed both years. So your point on him being older doesn't make sense as he was older after the 15-67 season and went on to have 2 great seasons.

Know what you're talking about. You sound dumb.

wizardsfan3
03-03-2013, 07:01 PM
4th seed at best.

raiderposting
03-03-2013, 07:03 PM
4-5 seed

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Dude you sound really ignorant. That 15-67 season was not Wade's fault. It was an injury season. He had the same knee problem that he did in the playoffs last year. Shaq was traded for Marion before the trade deadline so he didn't have both of them. Finally, Wade was shut down for the rest of the season by the heat shortly after the all-star break because they wanted him to gear up for the next season plus they wanted to tank to get D-Rose but ended up with Beasley. If anyone remembers that year, the heat were putting out players from the D-league with over a month and a half of the season left. That's how they discovered Joel "Stone hands" Anthony. They tanked that year when they knew they weren't going to make it.

Oh, and after Wade came back the next year - healthy btw after off-season surgery he put up the best 2 year stretch of his career (08-09 was MVP caliber). They made the playoffs both years (lost to the Hawks (7 games) and Celtics (5 games, but celtics went to the finals that year) in 1st round). His starting rosters those years? Chalmers/Haslem/J'Oneal/Beasley. That was a scrub line-up he took to the 5th seed both years. So your point on him being older doesn't make sense as he was older after the 15-67 season and went on to have 2 great seasons.

Know what you're talking about. You sound dumb.

He's a troll who has no idea what he's talking about people like him make fan bases look bad. Every team has people like this unfortunately for us Bulls have a lot of fans in PSD. If you ever want to talk to intelligent Bulls fans feel free to try out forum where we don't act like idiots. These "bulls fans" don't go in there because they know they will get made fun of.

MTL_123
03-03-2013, 07:06 PM

bosh averaged 24 and 10 b4 he came to miami and your telling me thats overrated if your going to talk about overrated u should have mentioned rose

Dade County
03-03-2013, 07:07 PM

Yeah...

Pat would have used the extra cap space to build a championship roster around Wade & Bosh.

So you need to go back to the summer of 2010 and see what moves Pat could have done... and most likely the HEAT would have picked up Chandler later on down the road.

End/Thread

ManRam
03-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Bosh and Wade would step up quite a bit. But LeBron does so much for that team that is completely irreplaceable. He leads them in like every stat. His versatility on both ends lets them do so much.

I don't think they'd be playing better than the Knicks or Pacers for sure. Top 3 is a possibility, but I'd say 4-6 is more realistic.

Their depth would be ruined too.

SwatTeam
03-03-2013, 07:10 PM
He's a troll who has no idea what he's talking about people like him make fan bases look bad. Every team has people like this unfortunately for us Bulls have a lot of fans in PSD. If you ever want to talk to intelligent Bulls fans feel free to try out forum where we don't act like idiots. These "bulls fans" don't go in there because they know they will get made fun of.

Thanks man, I'll try and check it out some time. I live here in Chicago and most of my friends are pretty knowledgeable Bulls fans and basketball fans in general. Passionate but sensible. But you always get a few rotten ones that spoil the rest of the batch. It happens for every team fan bases unfortunately. Cheers!

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
I really hate how people have ruined this general forum over the last 3-4 years. At one point this was a very good place to come and post and talk basketball. Now people would rather troll each other and watch peoples teams lose instead of their teams win. It's a joke and people need to grow the **** up.

I enjoy being in my forum a lot more because you can have intelligent conversations. the Bulls fans that only post in here do it for a reason. They're morons who try to get a rise out of people on the internet.

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Bosh and Wade would step up quite a bit. But LeBron does so much for that team that is completely irreplaceable. He leads them in like every stat. His versatility on both ends lets them do so much.

I don't think they'd be playing better than the Knicks or Pacers for sure. Top 3 is a possibility, but I'd say 4-6 is more realistic.

Their depth would be ruined too.

With Wades ability to get into the paint and Dish to Battier, Chalmers, Allen, Miller, Jones at the 3 and Bosh around the mid game I still think they're a top 3 seed team. There defense would be the thing that took a big hit though.

ATX
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
So now the Heat detractors are going to play fantasy land with all the "What if's" since they can't stand the reality of how well they are playing coming off a title run. It's hilarious people are faulting Wade for the couple of seasons when he had literally jack **** on his team, and still managed to get them to the playoffs as a fifth seed. Riley wouldn't put any long term pieces around Wade as obviously he had his master plan. Now look at them...Champions. Wade taking a roster full of scrubs to the playoffs as a 5th seed even in a weaker EC, is >>>>impressive than a Kobe led Lakers still under .500 ball this late into the season with a team with 4 future HOFers on it.

JNoel
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM

I was talking about prime Wade 2-3 years before the big 3. Of course the Heat were good with Wade and Shaq, That's why we were a #1 seed that year. But someone mentioned that Wade could not be successful being the #1 option and that's why I stated that Wade had no help.

D12 fan
03-03-2013, 07:15 PM
you mean when the 2nd best player he had was michael beasley?

:facepalm:Lebron James 2nd best player was Mo Williams.:facepalm:
Dwight Howard 2nd best player was Hedo Turkoglu.:facepalm:

justinnum1
03-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Lebron James 2nd best player was Mo Williams.:facepalm:

Jarvo
03-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Top 3 in The East you're crazy if you think a team with Bosh & Wade isnt better than the Pacers or a Bulls team without Rose.

ManRam
03-03-2013, 07:18 PM
With Wades ability to get into the paint and Dish to Battier, Chalmers, Allen, Miller, Jones at the 3 and Bosh around the mid game I still think they're a top 3 seed team. There defense would be the thing that took a big hit though.

But LeBron does so much of that penetrate and kick stuff already. He's trails only two players in assisted 3 point shots. Those shooters (Battier, Chalmers, Allen) rely on him a ton. Wade could pick up some of the slack, but even that would drop off a ton. His passing would be missed tremendously.

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
Battier/Miller
Haslem/Lewis
Bosh/Anderson

looks so much worse. There's A LOT of holes on that team.

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:19 PM

Lebron had some pretty good role players. Howard I actually really liked the Magic when they had Barnes and Courtney Lee I thought there down fall was trading Lee for Richardson and letting Barnes go to keep JJ. JJ is one of the better shooters in the NBA no doubt. But that wasn't a team that was lacking 3 point shooting. They should have kept the perimeter defense that made Howards job a little easier.

That is a very ignorant statement.

He's a very ignorant poster so it fits in with the stupidity he spews on these forums.

dee279
03-03-2013, 07:19 PM

That is a very ignorant statement.

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:22 PM
But LeBron does so much of that penetrate and kick stuff already. He's trails only two players in assisted 3 point shots. Those shooters (Battier, Chalmers, Allen) rely on him a ton. Wade could pick up some of the slack, but even that would drop off a ton. His passing would be missed tremendously.

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
Battier/Miller
Haslem/Lewis
Bosh/Anderson

looks so much worse. There's A LOT of holes on that team.

You have a good argument. It would be very tough for them each night. They would become a team that really needed to get their 3 point shooting to show up every game. That isn't always easy. But the East isn't that great I'd still take that team over a lot of the east teams.

Dade County
03-03-2013, 07:25 PM
So now the Heat detractors are going to play fantasy land with all the "What if's" since they can't stand the reality of how well they are playing coming off a title run. It's hilarious people are faulting Wade for the couple of seasons when he had literally jack **** on his team, and still managed to get them to the playoffs as a fifth seed. Riley wouldn't put any long term pieces around Wade as obviously he had his master plan. Now look at them...Champions. Wade taking a roster full of scrubs to the playoffs as a 5th seed even in a weaker EC, is >>>>impressive than a Kobe led Lakers still under .500 ball this late into the season with a team with 4 future HOFers on it.

Post of the decade :clap:

Dmagic87
03-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I am a knick fan, they would still be the #1 seed without Lebron. Lebron is clearly the best player but Wade and Bosh with those role players would still kill in the east.

The knicks are the 2nd seed, Miami without Lebron still have more talent and better coaching

Pierzynski4Prez
03-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I think most knowledgeable people would agree that anywhere from a 3-6 seed would be most reasonable. Probably 50-55 winsl

I do wonder how adding LBJ to the Heat has helped prolong D-Wade's career. Lebron being on the court no doubt takes a load of the beating Wade's body would be going through with no LBJ. If Wade had been the #1 option on the Heat these last 3 years, I would think his body would be wearing down at a much quicker rate.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I am a knick fan, they would still be the #1 seed without Lebron. Lebron is clearly the best player but Wade and Bosh with those role players would still kill in the east.

The knicks are the 2nd seed, Miami without Lebron still have more talent and better coaching

Well, they would be the #2 seed to whatever team Lebron is on. I don't recall any Western Conference teams really expecting to land LBJ. It came down to Mia, NY, Chi, and Cleveland, at least that's what most people expected.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-03-2013, 07:42 PM

oh the same hedo that averaged 19 ppg
and lewis 19 ppg during the orlando final run?

:confused:

ATX
03-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Wade led Heat teams were 7-1 as far as getting to the playoffs before LBJ was introduced. The 1 season that Miami missed the playoffs during Wade's career, was a year when he was shut down due to 2 injuries, and the year Shaq was traded away for Shawn Marion. This roster sans Wade may I remind, included Smush Parker, Mark Blount, Ricky Davis, Anfernee Hardaway, a couple of terrible rookies and several d leagers to round out the roster. Truly the worst roster in the NBA that season. Wade entered that season coming off being the #1 player in PER the year before. He missed the first few weeks recovering due to off season surgeries on his knee and shoulder. After experiencing lingering effects all season, Riley and his doctors decided to shut him down. The very next year when Wade was healthy he became the first player in NBA history to record at least 2,000 points, 500 assists, 100 steals, and 100 blocks in a season. Oh, and he was also the scoring champion. Ignorant haters will fault Wade for 2007, but there were several factors outside of Wades control that contributed to such a poor season.

Green_Monster
03-03-2013, 07:49 PM
CubsBullsBucs What is the point of this thread other then trying to be a troll? Heat would still be a top 3 seed without Lebron. Wade, Bosh, and Chalmers would still bring it. There 3 point shooting would still be insane they have a top 5 shooter in the NBA who doesn't even play in James Jones.

James Jones is a top 5 shooter in the NBA? :laugh2:

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:50 PM
oh the same hedo that averaged 19 ppg
and lewis 19 ppg during the orlando final run?

:confused:

Can we use the bad Hedo to help his argument? I like to give him a handicap on debates he's a bandwagon fan.

Rndy
03-03-2013, 07:50 PM
James Jones is a top 5 shooter in the NBA? :laugh2:

Yep. He doesn't get playing time but it has nothing to do with his shooting. He's just a weak overall player. His shooting is ****ing amazing though. in 2010-11 season in 287 attempts he had a 42.9% at 3s. I put him in the same league as Korver and JJ which is pretty dam good company. You can make an argument he's a top 5 you can also make an argument he's a little lower but he's one of the best shooters in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxPy95ogiw

Green_Monster
03-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Yep. He doesn't get playing time but it has nothing to do with his shooting. He's just a weak overall player. His shooting is ****ing amazing though. in 2010-11 season in 287 attempts he had a 42.9% at 3s. I put him in the same league as Korver and JJ which is pretty dam good company. You can make an argument he's a top 5 you can also make an argument he's a little lower but he's one of the best shooters in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxPy95ogiw

Fair enough. I just think he should be used more if he's really that good of a shooter.

MarkieMark48
03-03-2013, 08:11 PM
anywhere from a 2-4 seed

Bosh=not overrated, just ask Carlos Boozer

Rndy
03-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Fair enough. I just think he should be used more if he's really that good of a shooter.

Well you have to think that Battier and Miller are good shooters and are much better all around players. So really just because he's the better shooter doesn't mean he should get more PT. Eventually he'll find a team that has use of him.

justinnum1
03-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Well you have to think that Battier and Miller are good shooters and are much better all around players. So really just because he's the better shooter doesn't mean he should get more PT. Eventually he'll find a team that has use of him.

JJ was going to retire last summer. decided to stick around a little longer.

JordansBulls
03-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Top 3 team in the east fighting for HCA. Peopl will remember how good wade is and bosh would have a bigger role and ray ray would assume the role hes had the past 2/3 years in boston

In the East, they would be fighting for the top spot with Indy and NY instead of up 7 games on them. We still talking about a team with 2 stars on it and one who actually led a team to a title before is on the squad. If they were in the west they would be the 4th seed.

Rndy
03-03-2013, 08:24 PM
JJ was going to retire last summer. decided to stick around a little longer.

Wow I didn't know that. I like JJ a lot he's a lethal shooter. Shame Miami has like 15 SF on their team.

Teeboy1487
03-03-2013, 08:24 PM
The team would at least be a 4th seed. Lebron has a lot of help.

CubsBullsBucs
03-03-2013, 08:44 PM

Jesus Christ, relax. My honest opinion is that they'd be
a 5-6 seed. I'd say 80% of non heat fans agree with me... You really think that the Heat w/out LeBron would be better than the Knicks, Bulls, Pacers and Nets?? And even if you don't, its definitely a reasonable debate. Don't call someone a troll just cuz u don't agree with them. God, what got in to you? Going psycho...

thekmp211
03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
I don't even like bosh that much, yet feel the need to defend him because he is so undervalued.

heat don't win a ring w/o a healthy bosh last year, plain and simple.

this team would be somewhere in the 4-6 with a wade/bosh core. you'd also have to assume that they would add at least one starting-quality player in place of LBJ. good team but if we are assuming the current stable of miami bigs is there minus bron, then they would eventually get exposed by a team like indiana.

also, i can't wait for wade to turn some heads in the playoffs.

jerellh528
03-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Lebron probably adds 7-10 wins to this team just by himself.

Yumboldt
03-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Better than the Knicks without melo
Better than the pacers without George
Better than the bulls

shep33
03-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Out East they'd still be like a 4-5 seed.

blastmasta26
03-03-2013, 09:23 PM
The hypothetical doesn't work unless you provide a replacement for LeBron. What would the Heat have done with the cap space?

PatriotsGirl
03-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Lebron probably adds 7-10 wins to this team just by himself.

I would agree. LeBron contributes a lot, and he's a team player.

CubsBullsBucs
03-04-2013, 03:46 PM
ok, well what if the hypothetical is that lebron is out for the year with a injury so the heat dont have any cap space? stop being so nit picky

papipapsmanny
03-04-2013, 04:02 PM
They still be a top 1-4 seed for sure.

There depth does suck though in the case of him getting injured and not having the cap space.

They could trade James and still have a boss team.

Hell take my team the Wizards. Trade him and chalmers to the Wiz for Wall/Nene/Webster and a future picks (all hypothetical of course, so don't flip **** and say this will never happen because well duh)

What do you have? Wall/Wade/Webster/Bosh/Nene with Cole/Allen/Battier/Lewis/Anthony/Haslem on the bench and some 1st round picks in the future.

So yea the question can only be answered if you assume that he is lost for a season in which case they still finish at the top (near the top at least)

jchase3
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
the lakers without kobe...

JiffyMix88
03-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Yeah...

Pat would have used the extra cap space to build a championship roster around Wade & Bosh.

So you need to go back to the summer of 2010 and see what moves Pat could have done... and most likely the HEAT would have picked up Chandler later on down the road.

End/Thread

actually that money would of been Boozers money son, so what you think about that team replacing LeBron with Boozer?

I'd say 4th or 5th seed sounds about right

PLAYERS FAN
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Wade, and Bosh can still win a championship without Lebron. Never heard of a 1-2 punch? Kobe, and Gasol. Wade is a superstar! Wade just needed a 2nd option, and Bosh fit the bill for that. I can't believe u heat fans are saying no championship without Lebron?

magic0320
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
wade will get injured like crazy doing so much and he will be next vince. true story bro lol

Utd7
03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
We will find out what seed they would be without LeBron in 2014 when he leaves lol