PDA

View Full Version : Sim league wishlist

alexander_37
03-03-2013, 03:24 PM
I am in computer programming class and we have game design and simulation coming up this semester. I came up with the idea to make an improved version of fast break basketball or w/e they use for the sim league here.

I am making the base website for my portfolio to land a web design job, and had a few questions/ am looking or suggestions.

So far I am planning on making it integrated into the website hence no need for a commissioner. All claims will be done automatically and GM cash will be calculated automatically. More in depth complex skills/stats. Scouting will be much more necessary to figure out stats. Coaches will be added and will affect your teams performance and player development. Potential will be much different and harder to find out.

So basically I am planning on making it much more strategy based and less on what team you start with. Any suggestions and wishlist items would be appreciated. I hope to talk to PSD management and maybe run the test version on here in the next 6 months.

DR_1
03-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Sounds cool, the old FBB version has been in need of an update. You may want to talk to dhop about this, the current Sim League commish.