PDA

View Full Version : Who`Really Wants Lebron James To Fail?

RocketLoc80
03-02-2013, 09:15 PM
The man finally got something done that his ditractors said he couldn`t and dominated the regular season and playoffs and won Finals MVP and he still got people that want him to fall. Every troll on tv and the net from Bruce Blitz to Skip Bayless I really think secretly want this dud to have some career ending injury so they can have that I told you so look on thier faces. Any off game or any downer people still want to critizise. I am not even a Heat guy but the amount of hate this man gets makes me root for him even more so now than last year. So sup who`s is man enough around to say they want to see him fail?

JNoel
03-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Fire in the hole.

RocketLoc80
03-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Upping

Hawkeye15
03-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Laker and Kobe fans for sure, and then the Heat's rival teams that have and will face him going forward. I used to not care one way or the other, but started rooting for him when I couldn't figure out why people hated him so much.

Sactown
To protect their favorite players. They think if they down play LBJ it somehow makes their players better. They're just fighting reality.

OceanSpray
The only people who want him to fail are Kobe riders who can't accept the fact that LeBron is better and that every time LeBron has a chance to win more rings and further establish himself as a more accomplished player, they wish for the worst on him.

RocketLoc80
03-02-2013, 09:20 PM
You guys should look up this herb *** fool name Bruce Blitz he makes up crap and says certain things to downgrade Lebron but then he praises him in a next video? What do you guys make of that crap?

Forever35
Jordan got lots of hate too... Eventually Lebron will get the overall respect that Jordan and all the greats get...

hidalgo
i'm rooting for him. hope they 3 peat or even 4 peat

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM
IMO there isn't 1 NBA fan who wouldn't want Lebron on their team right now...

ManRam
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM
The man finally got something done that his ditractors said he couldn`t and dominated the regular season and playoffs and won Finals MVP and he still got people that want him to fall. Every troll on tv and the net from Bruce Blitz to Skip Bayless I really think secretly want this dud to have some career ending injury so they can have that I told you so look on thier faces. Any off game or any downer people still want to critizise. I am not even a Heat guy but the amount of hate this man gets makes me root for him even more so now than last year. So sup who`s is man enough around to say they want to see him fail?

Not I!

Dude was amazing in Cleveland. Wasn't his fault he couldn't win. His 2009 playoff run was the best individually of any player in your lifetime EVER (10+ games), and he didn't even make the Finals because Orlando (my team) couldn't miss, and his shooters couldn't hit. He's now on a team that can win...and deserves the credit he gets.

He's had 5-6 seasons now that no peer of him has ever done statistically. He has an all-around game that we've arguably never seen before.

Instead of hating him and the hype (which I get), why not just try to enjoy it. When he's gone, you'll never see anything like it again. You're just basically robbing yourself of something by hating him.

Luckily I learned that about Kobe...because I spent too much time (mainly post-Shaq, because I rooted for them with Shaq) rooting against him. If I weren't able to enjoy him, I'd be robbing myself.

No reason to hate. Just ENJOY!

Hawkeye15
03-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Jordan got lots of hate too... Eventually Lebron will get the overall respect that Jordan and all the greats get...

he did, most here aren't old enough to remember though. Everyone criticized him for empty stats, couldn't be a winner, then he won one, they said, "well he needs way more to pass Bird and Magic". Even with 3, he passes both of them, but yeah, same scenario. People afraid to admit that the guy they are watching is better than their favorites from before.

RocketLoc80
03-02-2013, 09:24 PM
What does everybody make of this Bruce Blitz character trying to tear him down?

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:25 PM
he did, most here aren't old enough to remember though. Everyone criticized him for empty stats, couldn't be a winner, then he won one, they said, "well he needs way more to pass Bird and Magic". Even with 3, he passes both of them, but yeah, same scenario. People afraid to admit that the guy they are watching is better than their favorites from before.

Exactly... I'm mid 30's and believe me I hated MJ growing up but eventually the hate turned to respect and than to understanding how great he really was...

ManRam
03-02-2013, 09:25 PM
I hate Jordan more in hindsight than I did at the time...but that's because I was too young to know better, and my dad loved MJ.

As time goes on, the hate will drop more and more. It already has. He can sneeze in public for once without being blasted on ESPN for hours and hours. Everything he does isn't bashed and dissected like it was. He can dance, do karaoke, dunk pregame, make viral videos etc. and not be hated for it...but in Cleveland every time he did something like that he was.

Jordan was criticized immensely early in his career, and then became more and more universally liked. It's happening with Bron, and will continue to do so. I've seen people on this very site reformed. Haven't seen anyone go from liking him to hating him either.

bucketss
03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
To protect their favorite players. They think if they down play LBJ it somehow makes their players better. They're just fighting reality.

quoted because of sheer greatness of this post, they know exactly who they are.

OceanSpray
03-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Once Kobe and LeBron retire, we are going to say respect them more and bash on the future star and say they can't play against the likes of Kobe and LeBron. It's a life cycle and part of all of us.

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Free agency nowadays is a main reason why players will have a hard time winning multiple chips IMO... Lebron has the ability and the current team to win 2 more, but to win 6 or 7...??? Doubt it...

tapajafri
03-02-2013, 09:29 PM
At first I didnt care if he succeeded or failed.... but then laker fans made me want to root for lebron. Theyre the only fans left that still whine and cry about Lebron, and theyre the only fans that still think rings mean youre better. Theyre the only fans that try to nitpick and say "lebron isnt better than durant because he missed this one free throw with 3mins left in the 4th" or "lebron isnt better than kobe because he throw that one turnover at the beginning of the 2nd quarter"

theyre the only fans left that actually believe lebron isnt the best player in the league. My sig is a perfect example.

I dont really care about lebron or the heat, but seeing Lebron win last June silenced a good portion of these moron laker fans, so I hope he does it again this year. Much credit and props to the real laker fans out there that have brains and post with intelligence. U guys know who you are. Glad there are some laker fans out there that don't let their bias/pride blind them.

Rndy
03-02-2013, 09:29 PM

Yep all the Lebron hate will be gone when he eventually is gone. Then everyone will say how amazing he was and how fun it was to watch him and blah blah blah.

bucketss
03-02-2013, 09:30 PM
At first I didnt care if he succeeded or failed.... but then laker fans made me want to root for lebron. Theyre the only fans left that still whine and cry about Lebron, and theyre the only fans that still think rings mean youre better. Theyre the only fans that try to nitpick and say "lebron isnt better than durant because he missed this one free throw with 3mins left in the 4th" or "lebron isnt better than kobe because he throw that one turnover at the beginning of the 2nd quarter"

^exactly how i feel, im not a heat fan but the worse fans in the league made me root for them,

D12 fan
03-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Lebron can't fail he's in the Illuminati, he shall get whatever he wants.

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:31 PM
The question really is who will be the next "most hated"...??? IMO that will tell who will be the next great...

ManRam
03-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Me too.

I came to PSD had kinda didn't like him. I didn't like the hype. But then I saw people blaming him for being on a bad team, and blaming him for not winning with a weaker cast than kobe, mj, magic, bird, duncan, shaq etc. ever won with...and I started defending him. I started defending him so much that i grew to love him.

it really was kobephiles that made me love lebron. so in that regard, i love them. if i hated this guy, my life would suck. he is so unbelievably fun to watch and enjoy. honestly, i feel bad for them.

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:39 PM
IF he stayed with the Cavs and won a chip he would have been anointed the next "great one"... His move to Miami will leave a sour taste for many...

tapajafri
03-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Me too.

I came to PSD had kinda didn't like him. I didn't like the hype. But then I saw people blaming him for being on a bad team, and blaming him for not winning with a weaker cast than kobe, mj, magic, bird, duncan, shaq etc. ever won with...and I started defending him. I started defending him so much that i grew to love him.

it really was kobephiles that made me love lebron. so in that regard, i love them. if i hated this guy, my life would suck. he is so unbelievably fun to watch and enjoy. honestly, i feel bad for them.

Yup, exactly. A lot of fans hated Lebron from 2010 til last June, but laker fans are the only fans left that actually believe Lebron should have won rings with that Cavs team and Eric Snow, Gibson, Gooden, Donyell Marshall, etc... :facepalm:

I thought that once Lebron won a ring, all this blind hatred would end.... and it did, but not with the laker fans. Guess that's because they still can't accept the fact that Lebron is better than kobe and that one day, he'll be higher on the list when both of their careers are over. That's why I still root for lebron...seeing these moron laker fans try to grasp at straws with false reasoning makes me laugh

b@llhog24
03-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Don't really like Bron but I "hate" MJ so...

tapajafri
03-02-2013, 09:43 PM
IF he stayed with the Cavs and won a chip he would have been anointed the next "great one"... His move to Miami will leave a sour taste for many...

so he's supposed to stay with antwan jamison as his 2nd best player? A washed up Ilgauskus? Daniel Gibson? 37 year old Anthony Parker?

You're a celtics fan, so you're aware that Garnett did the same thing in terms of switching teams to win a ring. Garnett knew he couldn't win a ring with Minny and his time there had come to an end, so he was able to get his way out and got traded to Boston where they had the pieces necessary to win a ring.

More-Than-Most
03-02-2013, 09:45 PM
I want all the best guys to fail... it makes for good talk. James/Kobe mostly.... I hate neither but its pretty hilarious when they do

Forever35
03-02-2013, 09:48 PM
so he's supposed to stay with antwan jamison as his 2nd best player? A washed up Ilgauskus? Daniel Gibson? 37 year old Anthony Parker?

You're a celtics fan, so you're aware that Garnett did the same thing in terms of switching teams to win a ring. Garnett knew he couldn't win a ring with Minny and his time there had come to an end, so he was able to get his way out and got traded to Boston where they had the pieces necessary to win a ring.

I wasn't knocking him for leaving... All the greats won chips with their original organization... I was actually defending him by saying "IF he stayed with the Cavs and won" there would be a lot less hate from all over...

You should take your time and really read the posts and attempt to understand what is the underlying message...

sep11ie
03-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Me

ztilzer31
03-02-2013, 09:56 PM
PSD's NBA threads have always been the dumbest fans. When LBJ went to Miami there was actually a thread asking is LBJ a top 5 player, and it was at about 50% no. Wish I saved it. People are ridiculous.

xxplayerxx23
03-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Laker, knick,Celtic,net,bull,pacer,okc,spur fans

xxplayerxx23
03-02-2013, 09:58 PM
PSD's NBA threads have always been the dumbest fans. When LBJ went to Miami there was actually a thread asking is LBJ a top 5 player, and it was at about 50% no. Wish I saved it. People are ridiculous.

All time? Or now?

rockbottom2010
03-02-2013, 10:14 PM

very true....alot of ppl talk **** about jordan in the past...at the end of the day...he conquered the league

chitown4eva88
03-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Me!!

Bruno
03-02-2013, 10:25 PM
generally speaking:

Laker fans, Celtic fans, Knick Fans, Chicago fans, Cavs fans, and Jordan legacy attorneys.

Master Mind
03-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Fire in the hole.

:laugh2:

Corey
03-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Me.

jerellh528
03-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Laker and Kobe fans for sure, and then the Heat's rival teams that have and will face him going forward. I used to not care one way or the other, but started rooting for him when I couldn't figure out why people hated him so much.

Im a laker fan and couldn't care less either way. :shrug:

Bravo95
03-02-2013, 11:20 PM
As much as I want the other 13 East opponents to fail.

Teeboy1487
03-02-2013, 11:22 PM

Me too man. I could care less if Lebron wins or lose. I only care about the Lakers.

Max.This
03-02-2013, 11:40 PM
I want my team to win, all other teams, and their players can suck it. I couldn't care less about Lebron, but if he was on my team I'd want him to win.

Hawkeye15
03-02-2013, 11:42 PM

you're posts say otherwise

bucketss
03-02-2013, 11:48 PM
it was fun watching this forum squirm last summer lol i swear the happiest i've seen this forum was game 5 vs the celtics, amos1er and nickdymes were popping bottles.

Captain Moroni
03-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Im not into wanting any one player to fail, but i will root or anyone including the USSR and the Baghdad Bandits to win the ring besides the Heat.

Contrary to what anyone wants to admit, the "superteam" concept hurts the NBA. And i like the NBA

bucketss
03-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Im not into wanting any one player to fail, but i will root or anyone including the USSR and the Baghdad Bandits to win the ring besides the Heat.

Contrary to what anyone wants to admit, the "superteam" concept hurts the NBA. And i like the NBA

says the knicks fan, you guys tried and failed miserably maybe thats why you hate it, hopefully though they will snap out of their unlikely streak of acquiring cancers.

Lakers + Giants
03-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Honestly, I could care less whether he succeeds or fails, if it has nothing to do with the lakers then it doesn't bother me at all really. I used to hate him because he was a threat to kobe, now that he's obviously better I have grown to like him more than I dislike him. It's just that you have to appreciate talent like this or else you will be blinded by hate. Living with so much hate towards a player doesn't do anyone any good so I just have to worry about my team and how they do instead of being so caught up on having another team/player fail like so many others. It's pretty pathetic seeing others cheer for the failure of other teams/players more than they cheer their own team.

lvlheaded
03-03-2013, 12:31 AM
I want to see the Heat fail as a Knick fan, which includes LeBron.

That said, LeBron playing basketball is like Kate Upton being alive, drool worthy :drool:

Sactown
03-03-2013, 12:58 AM
I want to see the Heat fail as a Knick fan, which includes LeBron.

That said, LeBron playing basketball is like Kate Upton being alive, drool worthy :drool:

This is one of the better responses

Aust
03-03-2013, 01:10 AM
When you're great you are going to have all sorts of people hate and want you to fail. Same deal for everyone that is great, Lebron is no lone exception.

Dade County
03-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Lebron can't fail he's in the Illuminati, he shall get whatever he wants.

this

Captain Moroni
03-03-2013, 01:25 AM
says the knicks fan, you guys tried and failed miserably maybe thats why you hate it, hopefully though they will snap out of their unlikely streak of acquiring cancers.

Knicks have nothing to do with the question or my response.

naps
03-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Kobephiles are leaders on this.

Irony :laugh2:

ztilzer31
03-03-2013, 01:30 AM
All time? Or now?

Now

ztilzer31
03-03-2013, 01:35 AM
I don't care when people hate on Lebron. I just care when people go out of there way to hate on him or understate his skills. Like I said tons of people in here were (probably some people in this thread too) were trying to say he wasn't any good that first year on the Heat (when he was still clearly the best player in the NBA).

It was a lot of Lakers fans. Well there are a lot of Lakers fans in general. Don't want to generalize everyone, but a lot of Lakers fans were hating on LBJ.

Then again they were probably the same Lakers fans that hated Dwight Howard till they got him.

Dade County
03-03-2013, 01:37 AM
bulls fans clapped and cheered when little Nate ran into Lbj and thought that he was injured... smh

Most people are not going to admit it, but deep down, they wont the HEAT to suffer a major injury... when bosh got hurt last year in the playoffs, all the haters stuck out their chest.

They are waiting for Wade or Lbj to go down.. I just hope that never happens.

Crazy *** people.

kozelkid
03-03-2013, 02:04 AM
I never liked him. In my opinion, he is arrogant, narcissistic, insecure, and desperately needs attention. It also doesn't help that he has always played on my team's rivals.

That all said, he is an amazing player and could very well go down as the second greatest of all time.

Also, while some Lebron haters can be annoying (particularly ones still in denial of his basketball greatness), ones that feel the need to shove down our throats that Lebron is a "good guy" and we shouldn't hate him are equally as annoying.

leftymo
03-03-2013, 02:11 AM
I hope he succeeds so everyone can get off Jordans nuts...

ztilzer31
03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
I never liked him. In my opinion, he is arrogant, narcissistic, insecure, and desperately needs attention. It also doesn't help that he has always played on my team's rivals.

That all said, he is an amazing player and could very well go down as the second greatest of all time.

Also, while some Lebron haters can be annoying (particularly ones still in denial of his basketball greatness), ones that feel the need to shove down our throats that Lebron is a "good guy" and we shouldn't hate him are equally as annoying.

You could make a case for LBJ wanting to be liked (which is ridiculous because that's a common human trait) but narcissistic? Arrogant? I don't see anywhere in LBJ's career him coming off as these.

Are you sure you didn't combine LBJ, and Kobe?

JordansBulls
03-03-2013, 10:23 AM
I used to want him to fail all the time because of the hype he got coming out of school and the excuses that were always acredited him that other stars didn't get, but now I am just starting to appreciate his game more so. I'm not going to sit here and say I want him to win titles but I do want him to play to as good as he can play.

Chitownhero1992
03-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Never liked him with the Cavs, hate him with the Heat, and before all of you go saying its because he spurned the Bulls or other teams its not. Its his loyalty and disrespect to fans. This guy has no respect to fans of the league just look at the pre-game dunks or the decision. He has the biggest ego of all time claiming himself KING JAMES and he didn't win **** for 8+ years...claiming himself one of the greatest of all-time....NO....he is a great player top 10 all time but I hate the guy and the hype that follows him.

JNoel
03-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Never liked him with the Cavs, hate him with the Heat, and before all of you go saying its because he spurned the Bulls or other teams its not. Its his loyalty and disrespect to fans. This guy has no respect to fans of the league just look at the pre-game dunks or the decision. He has the biggest ego of all time claiming himself KING JAMES and he didn't win **** for 8+ years...claiming himself one of the greatest of all-time....NO....he is a great player top 10 all time but I hate the guy and the hype that follows him.

:confused:

Haters running out of material...

ManRam
03-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Talent-wise, pound-for-pound, LeBron is about 1/5th as arrogant as most professional athletes. He did the decision, and he pokes fun of people with an occasional tee-shirt. But he's forever been soft-spoken, a family man, a great/likable teammate and by all accounts a really good guy.

Saying you hate him for his "arrogance" is just a cover. You hate him because he's the reason you team didn't win a ring, he's competing with your favorite player for all time ranks...or just because he's good.

People don't actually hate athletes (sans the Vicks, A-Rods, hockey goons, etc.) with LeBron's personality because of his personality. They hate him because he's good.

ManRam
03-03-2013, 12:28 PM
generally speaking:

Laker fans, Celtic fans, Knick Fans, Chicago fans, Cavs fans, and Jordan legacy attorneys.

Pretty much this.

Cavs fans have a legit gripe (though, he owed nothing to them).

Knicks and Bulls fans are just butt hurt he didn't go there. Lakers fans do dislike him generally, but I've never seen one who doesn't dream about LeBron going there after next season.

Jordan legacy attorneys ( :laugh: ), like JB, see him as a threat. It's refreshing to see a guy like JB come around to LeBron. It doesn't always have to by one guy or another. We can worry about legacy later. To not enjoy the best player since Jordan, the guy the love, simply because of Jordan, would be self-robbery.

hievan
03-03-2013, 12:34 PM
I hate his fans, the ones i know personally, cause theyre d-bags. Only ever wished failure on him in cleveland because i live in ohio and my uncle was the biggest douche to me when they were good. Now i want the thunder to beat him, thats my team why wouldnt i, but as far as failure (or a career ending or even serious injury) i wouldnt wish that on any man. Never liked the king james stuff tho not sure if that was self-appointed or media given but i never cared for it.

JasonJohnHorn
03-03-2013, 12:42 PM
I wouldnt say I want to see him fail, but I dont want to see the Heat win... I think it is bad for the league.

ManRam
03-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I hate his fans, the ones i know personally, cause theyre d-bags. Only ever wished failure on him in cleveland because i live in ohio and my uncle was the biggest douche to me when they were good. Now i want the thunder to beat him, thats my team why wouldnt i, but as far as failure (or a career ending or even serious injury) i wouldnt wish that on any man. Never liked the king james stuff tho not sure if that was self-appointed or media given but i never cared for it.

Nicknames tend to be dumb. Dude was on the cover of SI as a high schooler and the title was "Chosen One". Slam dressed him up as a king in like his second season. Labeled the "Air Aparant" in high school.

He embraces the "King" thing, sometimes self-deprecatingly too. But a lot of that was given to him before he earned it...which is hard to blame him for.

ewing
03-03-2013, 01:15 PM

I want to see him fail. What's wrong with that?

lvlheaded
03-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Pretty much this.

Cavs fans have a legit gripe (though, he owed nothing to them).

Knicks and Bulls fans are just butt hurt he didn't go there. Lakers fans do dislike him generally, but I've never seen one who doesn't dream about LeBron going there after next season.

Jordan legacy attorneys ( :laugh: ), like JB, see him as a threat. It's refreshing to see a guy like JB come around to LeBron. It doesn't always have to by one guy or another. We can worry about legacy later. To not enjoy the best player since Jordan, the guy the love, simply because of Jordan, would be self-robbery.

I disagree with you here. While there are certainly 29 other teams in the league that would love to have LeBron, I think Knicks and Bulls fans are more concerned with the fact that LeBron is the gateway to the title. You have to beat him to get there, so obviously you arent going to root for the guy when his success impedes your teams progress

kozelkid
03-03-2013, 03:12 PM
You could make a case for LBJ wanting to be liked (which is ridiculous because that's a common human trait) but narcissistic? Arrogant? I don't see anywhere in LBJ's career him coming off as these.

Are you sure you didn't combine LBJ, and Kobe?

Kobe is too. And so is MJ obviously, and yes I am a Bulls fan who has no qualms to admit it (and I don't like him either). However, someone who has a tattoo labeled the "chosen one," refers to himself in third person and calls himself the king falls in the category as well. Again, my opinion.

Knicks and Bulls fans are just butt hurt he didn't go there.

First of all get off your ****ing high horse. Seriously manram, it's been absolutely nauseating reading your posts these days between your Laker trolling and other. You *can* be a very good poster, but lately you prefer being a general prick to all those who don't agree with you.

Second of all, this might be a foreign concept to someone who roots for a team that has never had a legitimate rivalry and is likely to be irrelevant for the foreseeable future, but believe it or not, most Knick and Bulls fans have LONG gotten over that he did not go to either team within a month after it happened. We hate him cause he plays for a bitter rival team, that's it. It's no different than the hatred for Isiah, Laimbeer, Starks, Wade, etc.

Seriously though, get over yourself. Your farts don't smell like roses.

/rant

ManRam
03-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Kobe is too. And so is MJ obviously, and yes I am a Bulls fan who has no qualms to admit it (and I don't like him either). However, someone who has a tattoo labeled the "chosen one," refers to himself in third person and calls himself the king falls in the category as well. Again, my opinion.

First of all get off your ****ing high horse. Seriously manram, it's been absolutely nauseating reading your posts these days between your Laker trolling and other. You *can* be a very good poster, but lately you prefer being a general prick to all those who don't agree with you.

Second of all, this might be a foreign concept to someone who roots for a team that has never had a legitimate rivalry and is likely to be irrelevant for the foreseeable future, but belief it or not, most Knick and Bulls fans have LONG gotten over that he did not go to either team within a month after it happened. We hate him cause he plays for a bitter rival team, that's it. It's no different than the hatred for Isiah, Laimbeer, Starks, Wade, etc.

Seriously though, get over yourself. Your farts don't smell like roses.

/rant

I've been more of a dick when it's needed. I don't need to be PC anymore.

But I stand by that. Not all those fans, there are a ton of great Bulls and Knicks fans that DON'T care about it, but come on...you can't act like that doesn't play a big role in a lot of fans' minds. I was here when The Decision happened...I saw the vitriol SPEWED at him from those fanbases. I still see it today.

And my farts smell pretty bad, you are correct.

But seriously, you aren't going to sit here and say you're seriously just rooting against him because he's "arrogant", right?

kozelkid
03-03-2013, 03:23 PM
I've been more of a dick when it's needed. I don't need to be PC anymore.

But I stand by that. Not all those fans, there are a ton of great Bulls and Knicks fans that DON'T care about it, but come on...you can't act like that doesn't play a big role in a lot of fans' minds. I was here when The Decision happened...I saw the vitriol SPEWED at him from those fanbases. I still see it today.

And my farts smell pretty bad, you are correct.

But seriously, you aren't going to sit here and say you're seriously just rooting against him because he's "arrogant", right?

I told you my two reasons: he's a prick and he plays on a hated rival.

You can stand by whatever you want. I suppose I can't speak for Knick fans, but I don't know one Bulls fan who still hates Lebron BECAUSE he chose Miami. There was hatred and bitterness when he chose Miami, no question. I was most certainly bitter as well, but again, we quickly got over it. Sorry, I care more about my team than ANY single player in the NBA, and that included MJ. If you don't want to play on Chicago, then fine, **** you. They will win without you. That's MY mentality and most Bulls fans mentality.

In the end, from most Bulls fans, the hatred stems from primarily Lebron consistently playing on Chicago's rivals, and secondarily, perhaps his attitude (at least for me).

Again, are you going to actually suggest that we hated Laimbeer, Rodman, Isiah, Wade, etc. because we were jealous that they weren't on OUR team?

ManRam
03-03-2013, 03:29 PM
I told you my two reasons: he's a prick and he plays on a hated rival.

You can stand by whatever you want. I suppose I can't speak for Knick fans, but I don't know one Bulls fan who still hates Lebron BECAUSE he chose Miami. There was hatred and bitterness when he chose Miami, no question. I was most certainly bitter as well, but again, we quickly got over it. Sorry, I care more about my team than ANY single player in the NBA, and that included MJ. If you don't want to play on Chicago, then fine, **** you. They will win without you. That's MY mentality and most Bulls fans mentality.

In the end, from most Bulls fans, the hatred stems from primarily Lebron consistently playing on Chicago's rivals, and secondarily, perhaps his attitude (at least for me).

Absolutely. Hate ALWAYS starts with that. I just think the whole "LeBron is an awful person" thing is so stupid. He's no worse than 99% of the league.

I was being a bit hyperbolic, and I'm sorry it outraged you. I'd redact my comment to:

Some Knicks fans, and to a lesser extent Bulls fans, aren't happy that he didn't go to their teams. I believe, though I haven't read the scientific literature in "Nature", that this expounds on, slightly, the general dislike that already exists in most fan bases and potentially is a reason why it seems like those two fan bases tend to hate him more.

DR_1
03-03-2013, 03:34 PM
I'll never like LeBron (at least I don't think so) for some of the stupid things he has done, but I root against Miami because of Wade. He is a cocky scumbag.

Alayla
03-03-2013, 03:43 PM
At this point i want him to succeed he deals with way to much **** these days

jerellh528
03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
you're posts say otherwise

No, they don't. :confused:

jerellh528
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Kobephiles are leaders on this.

Irony :laugh2:
What's ironic in this situation?

Big Zo
03-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Losers want him to fail. Misery loves company.

TmacBryant
03-04-2013, 01:38 AM

seriously?

Thunder-Sooner
03-04-2013, 01:52 AM
It's not that I want him to fail, I just want Durant to suceed and to do that

EVERYONE MUST FAIL...and yes I'm talking about you.... Luke Walton.

Kobe24MVP
03-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Any off game or any downer people still want to critizise.

Welcome to my world. This happened to Kobe and still happens. I respect LeBron, and would love him on my team, but i want him to fail. Not get injured but I can't root for him as long as Kobe is still in the league. I have mad respect for the man, I just want to see him lose.

Guppyfighter
03-04-2013, 02:12 AM
I like Kobe and Lebron, but I want to see both of their teams lose because of their fans. Too many Lakers and Heats fans in Norcal.

LoveMeOrHateMe
03-04-2013, 02:17 AM
I want lebron to fail not because I hate the guy but because I hate his obnoxious 15 year old fans who think he is the greatest thing ever! I want him to fail so the hype for him can be gone at least for another year or so and the more he fails the more his haters will rejoice.

Guppyfighter
03-04-2013, 02:18 AM
I want lebron to fail not because I hate the guy but because I hate his obnoxious 15 year old fans who think he is the greatest thing ever! I want him to fail so the hype for him can be gone at least for another year or so and the more he fails the more his haters will rejoice.

Usually people who are 15 accuse people of being 15.

Purple_n_Gold
03-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Welcome to my world. This happened to Kobe and still happens. I respect LeBron, and would love him on my team, but i want him to fail. Not get injured but I can't root for him as long as Kobe is still in the league. I have mad respect for the man, I just want to see him lose.
Hit the nail on the head. It's ironic that people commenting here are some of the same people who have been, still are hating on kobe. Say what you want about kobe but if you can't respect what the guy has done in his career you are a moron. The guy works harder than anyone in the game and is still performing at a high level at 34 and 1,000,000 miles on his legs. I'm no Lebron fan what so ever but to spend energy and time trying to discredit him or his game would be stupid. Bottom line as a Laker fan I know when a player on your team has broken the hearts of so many other teams fans you are going to be hated. If the players weren't so good there wouldn't be constant threads on them. You don't see threads on Reggie Evans do you?

meloman1592
03-04-2013, 02:23 AM
its not about lebron failing, its about carmelo and the knicks succeeding. And that will never happen as long as lebron is doing well

LoveMeOrHateMe
03-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Former employee of Anthony Bosch claims a Mr.Paul picked up items from the clinic on a monthly basis , and when he paid the initials L.J. where used in the bookkeeping log.. Why would that be suspicious? Well Lebron's best friend and agent's name is Rich Paul …

- See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#sthash.cmVN4qzg.dpuf

stawka
03-04-2013, 04:18 AM
LMAO ^ this cat

LeperMessiah
03-04-2013, 08:38 AM

I bet you would loveeee to see (and probably commission) an 18 wheeler to run over Lebrons legs ;). Cute attempt though.

sintaks12
03-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Those who say he "deals with so much crap" are funny. He thumps his chest with every shot while fans and sports writers alike raise him up on a pedestal like he's the second coming of jesus christ. How can't you want this egomaniac to fail?

NYJ - NYY
03-04-2013, 09:39 AM
If my Knicks don't win it... Prob wanna see heat then pacers then bulls win then okc

Big Zo
03-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Those who say he "deals with so much crap" are funny. He thumps his chest with every shot while fans and sports writers alike raise him up on a pedestal like he's the second coming of jesus christ. How can't you want this egomaniac to fail?

... And yet, somehow, I wouldn't doubt that you were wearing a customized LeBron Knicks jersey prior to 2010.

sintaks12
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
... And yet, somehow, I wouldn't doubt that you were wearing a customized LeBron Knicks jersey prior to 2010.

Hardly.

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:19 AM
I genuinely want Lebron to fail. Anyone who refers to teammates as "the supporting cast" is someone who deserves to lose, even if its the truth. I'd rather win with an under dog, aging team with the heart of a champion like my celtics (who took the all powerful heat to 7 games even at their age) than an egomaniac like this turd. The guy walks on water, can't commit a foul if he stabbed a guy and is gushed over 24/7 by ESPN and still we have threads about why the 1% of hardcore basketball fans hate him. It's ridiculous

Big Zo
03-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I genuinely want Lebron to fail. Anyone who refers to teammates as "the supporting cast" is someone who deserves to lose, even if its the truth. I'd rather win with an under dog, aging team with the heart of a champion like my celtics (who took the all powerful heat to 7 games even at their age) than an egomaniac like this turd. The guy walks on water, can't commit a foul if he stabbed a guy and is gushed over 24/7 by ESPN and still we have threads about why the 1% of hardcore basketball fans hate him. It's ridiculous

Someone's still mad about the last two years. :)

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
No one in their right mind expected the celtics to win those series. The fact that with your team it took 7 games is actually a little sad. The heat should beat anyone easily and they couldn't do it. All talent, No heart

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Also I hated Lebron more with the cavs than I do now

ATX
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
No one in their right mind expected the celtics to win those series. The fact that with your team it took 7 games is actually a little sad. The heat should beat anyone easily and they couldn't do it. All talent, No heart

What's sad here is your post. I don't care at all if you want LeBron to fail, and I can see why after the way he beasted in the ECF against your Celtics. How's that for Heart?

Big Zo
03-04-2013, 10:39 AM

Chris Bosh being hurt had absolutely nothing to do with that. : /

Plus they took out a better OKC team in 5, the following round.

bucketss
03-04-2013, 10:40 AM
hilarious to watch a celtic fan criticize players personality considering who plays on their team.

bucketss
03-04-2013, 10:42 AM

you beat them a few times without bosh when they had to play lebron or battier at center, don't flatter yourself that team wasn't very good at all.

chopraaa
03-04-2013, 10:43 AM
If my Knicks don't win it... Prob wanna see heat then pacers then bulls win then okc

I really think pacers can beat miami in a series if the game is called fairly

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I really couldn't care less about your opinion of me. As far as lebrons heart, lets just say this: Lebron could beat KG 100 times out of 100 one on one: KGs got more heart. Winning does not mean you have heart, pushing through when everyone is against you and no one believes in you is heart

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Yeah Dwayne wade and Lebron James 2 of the top 5 players in basketball on one team isn't very good. As compared with a 34 yr old Paul pierce a 36 year old KG and a 1400 year old ray Allen, seems pretty even to me..

BCpatsox18
03-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm not here to talk about the celtics though, I was trying to make the point it's hard to root for the guy when he lacks heart and humbleness, two of the main things that make people likable

bucketss
03-04-2013, 10:49 AM
I really think pacers can beat miami in a series if the game is called fairly

if its called fairly miami would sh0ot 100 free throws a game, pacers are overrated on defense they just foul a lot and the refs let them since it has become their identity to be dirty and overly physical.

ATX
03-04-2013, 10:49 AM
I respected the way Boston played in that series, but I cannot repsect the petty comments from BCpatsox18.

Collings94
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I think there is a difference between rooting against the guy and appreciating his greatness. I really do not like Lebron and his personality. I will love to see the Heat get knocked out in the playoffs and for him to choke badly.

That being said, LBJ is the best player alive. I would love for him to come to my team next time he is a FA. I'd compare him to how I felt about Peyton Manning. Loved to root against him, hated to see him succeed, but I always knew he was a great player.

bucketss
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I really couldn't care less about your opinion of me. As far as lebrons heart, lets just say this: Lebron could beat KG 100 times out of 100 one on one: KGs got more heart. Winning does not mean you have heart, pushing through when everyone is against you and no one believes in you is heart

you think he can get the upper hand on players without mentioning their wives, mothers or calling them cancer patients, its not heart hes just ***** made

Big Zo
03-04-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm not here to talk about the celtics though, I was trying to make the point it's hard to root for the guy when he lacks heart and humbleness, two of the main things that make people likable

KG only goes after the smaller players because he's full of heart.

sintaks12
03-04-2013, 10:58 AM
I think there is a difference between rooting against the guy and appreciating his greatness. I really do not like Lebron and his personality. I will love to see the Heat get knocked out in the playoffs and for him to choke badly.

That being said, LBJ is the best player alive. I would love for him to come to my team next time he is a FA. I'd compare him to how I felt about Peyton Manning. Loved to root against him, hated to see him succeed, but I always knew he was a great player.

Difference is Manning is a class act. A humble champion. It's easy to acknowledge his greatness. But I give Lebron the same courtesy... he's the greatest player in the game, hands down. But wow what a colossal d-bag. And no, it's not because he's on the Heat and they have a history with NY. He's just a classless, ego-maniacal jerk. So yeah, I hope he fails.

bucketss
03-04-2013, 11:00 AM
KG only goes after the smaller players because he's full of heart.

he looked scared when melo was looking for him lol.

ATX
03-04-2013, 11:02 AM
you think he can get the upper hand on players without mentioning their wives, mothers or calling them cancer patients, its not heart hes just ***** made

:clap:

Dankster
03-04-2013, 11:30 AM
I only want him to fail against the Knicks. He could thrive against everyone else for all I care.

koreancabbage
03-04-2013, 11:33 AM
I wasn't knocking him for leaving... All the greats won chips with their original organization... I was actually defending him by saying "IF he stayed with the Cavs and won" there would be a lot less hate from all over...

You should take your time and really read the posts and attempt to understand what is the underlying message...

who was the last great that won with their original team? Jordan probably.

Kobe didn't
Shaq didn't
KG didn't

maybe only Duncan, and maybe Wade, (Dirk maybe, iono) (overshadowed by Lebron now)

NYJ - NYY
03-04-2013, 11:53 AM

super menstruating leaking out of your posts

Tony_Starks
03-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Rooting for another to fail is lame. Im ride or die Lakers but as a fan of the game I cant help but recognize Lebrons greatness. SOME of his fans are delusional and annoying but that doesn't take away from my appreciation of his game.

LeperMessiah
03-04-2013, 02:28 PM

KG the humble one :laugh2:

SensandRaps
03-04-2013, 02:52 PM
honestly i think the hate and wanting lebron to fail is just about done. the hate started mainly because of "the decision" and than the introduction event for the big 3 but its been a while since that happened and he has relatively stayed out of negative publicity since then. the select few that want him to fail are those few fans from rival teams and cavs fans(this is justified imo). So to sum it up the people who want lebron to fail are basically fans of teams(some of them not all) that lebron has dominated and are trying to rehash old arguements against lebron

Munkeysuit
03-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Many have spoke their minds, there is almost nothing negative that I haven't heard regarding Lebron James.
I have been a fan of his since 2005 and every year I hear something negative about him from those who don't care too much for him or hate him with a passion. I can tell you (from a die hard fans perspective) that its all getting old, the teasing, the nit-picking, the "not enough rings" excuse, the whole "but he's no Jordan" argument, the adding of "Le" before any negative word, in attempt to degrade this man...it really is getting old, I mean, at least come up with something we haven't heard, be creative for once! let's make it all interesting again, I mean us Heat and Lebron fans are getting tired of stomping on everyone else's teams and star players, Melo, Dwight, CP3, Durant, those losers don't know how lonely it is at the top!

magic0320
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
who was the last great that won with their original team? Jordan probably.

Kobe didn't
Shaq didn't
KG didn't

maybe only Duncan, and maybe Wade, (Dirk maybe, iono) (overshadowed by Lebron now)

what team kobe played his first game with?
and ahhh.... Duncan, Wade, Dirk, Pierce and on and on. wow you are really stupid. do your research kid. what are you 12? i am sure you have smart phone.

JoeBlessU
03-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Many have spoke their minds, there is almost nothing negative that I haven't heard regarding Lebron James.
I have been a fan of his since 2005 and every year I hear something negative about him from those who don't care too much for him or hate him with a passion. I can tell you (from a die hard fans perspective) that its all getting old, the teasing, the nit-picking, the "not enough rings" excuse, the whole "but he's no Jordan" argument, the adding of "Le" before any negative word, in attempt to degrade this man...it really is getting old, I mean, at least come up with something we haven't heard, be creative for once! let's make it all interesting again, I mean us Heat and Lebron fans are getting tired of stomping on everyone else's teams and star players, Melo, Dwight, CP3, Durant, those losers don't know how lonely it is at the top!

Im not sure why you take it so personally?.. And your gettin tired of stomping every other teams stars?.. comments like that fuel the Lefire ha. You make it sound like hes been winning titles for years now (in actuallity its 1 of the past 9 seasons).

8kobe24
03-04-2013, 05:39 PM
He pretty much set himself up to fail when he claimed he will get 7 rings.

tapajafri
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM

I fully understood your post. In case you didn't know, i was agreeing with what you said. I was just building off of your post and I used Garnett as another example of a great player that had to leave his original team in order to win. I was referring to all of the idiot fans out there that think leaving your original team to win a championship is something to criticize a player by. Garnett did it, Lebron did it, who cares. Those fans that still have a sour taste because of that must not understand that Garnett didn't have **** in Minny and that Lebron didn't have anything in Cleveland. They both made the right move to leave their original teams and win a ring. As a fan, I have no problem with that. The only fans that have problems with that are fans that are just looking for reasons to dislike Garnett or Lebron. It's stupid really.... but in summary, I was actually agreeing with what you said. I think you're the one that should take the time to really read a post and understand why the underlying message is.

Lakeshow24KB
03-06-2013, 07:04 PM

I wouldn't exactly set himself up to fail but he made everything much worse than it had to be by how he did the decision and that parade.

zn23
03-06-2013, 09:00 PM

well he's on the right track, 1 down 6 more to go.

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Lebron is the best player in the league hands down, but I can't stand the guy.

Money_23
03-07-2013, 01:15 PM
What does everybody make of this Bruce Blitz character trying to tear him down?

he's a Jordan homer.

Jewelz0376
03-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Lebron is the best player in the league hands down, but I can't stand the guy.

This is kinda how I feel...

I actually like to watch him play though because I appreciate his talent...but I just didn't like the way he carried him self on the court or alot of the things he said...I can understand him being arrogant though considering he's been considered a bball god since middle school but it still annoying to me...

Its not even that I dont like cocky athletes, because Roy Jones, Deion, Jordan, etc... were cocky but my all time fav athletes...It was just something different with Lebron idk...

WadeKobe
03-07-2013, 09:59 PM

:rolleyes: Don't let the facts get in the way.

"We came here to win multiple championships. Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. Not 4. Not 5. Not 6. Multiple championships."

(1) He never claimed they'd win 7 championships.
(2) He never claimed they'd win any championships. Not even 1.
(3) He never said a specific number.

He stated, very clearly, that they had a goal when they came together, and that was not to "win a championship", but was to build a team that could win more than 1 championship.

His statement makes utterly clear sense within the English language, and within the context of the event. It is an objective fact, not a subjective interpretation.

He stated that they had a goal of winning championships, not stopping at 1, and not putting a number on it, but to win as many as they can. That should be the goal of every player. Secondly, he obviously played to the crowd's fervor by continuing the count.

Now that the facts are out of the way, continue trolling.

Greedy22
03-07-2013, 10:14 PM

Not all of us, I enjoy watching him play

Jimmer55
03-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Hakeem and Kobe had the least amount of actual star talent on b2b titles in the HISTORY of the NBA. Kobe and Hakeem certainly did NOT have a fellow top 5 player by their side. Hakeem and Kobe certainly did NOT jump ship to play with two fellow top 10 players in their prime. Jordan certainly did NOT jump ship after losing year after year in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, Kobe, a TRUE competitor and scholar of the game, did the OPPOSITE of what Lebron did; he DEMANDED his own team and shipped SHAQ out of town.

Have ANY of you ever played street basketball? Only the CHUMPS try to stack the teams so unevenly that it becomes boring. I HATE when PUNKS at the playground think it's so cool to STACK their team. It is WEAK and COWARDLY and BORING.

Lebron's legacy will FOREVER be tarnished after he "took his talent to Miami."

WadeKobe
03-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Hakeem and Kobe had the least amount of actual star talent on b2b titles in the HISTORY of the NBA. Kobe and Hakeem certainly did NOT have a fellow top 5 player by their side. Hakeem and Kobe certainly did NOT jump ship to play with two fellow top 10 players in their prime. Jordan certainly did NOT jump ship after losing year after year in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, Kobe, a TRUE competitor and scholar of the game, did the OPPOSITE of what Lebron did; he DEMANDED his own team and shipped SHAQ out of town.

Have ANY of you ever played street basketball? Only the CHUMPS try to stack the teams so unevenly that it becomes boring. I HATE when PUNKS at the playground think it's so cool to STACK their team. It is WEAK and COWARDLY and BORING.

:laugh2: Keep trollin'.

Jimmer55
03-07-2013, 10:29 PM

Just my opinion.

WadeKobe
03-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Just my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong, childish, and downright silly. It ignores facts, and makes a bunch of subjective leaps of logic. Chris Bosh isn't a top10 player, not at all. Gasol was absolutely a top big man. Kobe had the best front-court rotation in the NBA by a long-shot on those two championships.

But, you can ignore all that all you want. But what you're doing is making silly comparisons (top5 players) as opposed to talking about what actually wins championships (overall talent, and team build) for which Kobe's team was no doubt the best in the NBA when he won those two chips.

But, again, you can ignore it all you want. Don't call it an opinion. It isn't. It's just garbage that's spewed out to troll. It is factually false and philosophically flimsy at best.

Jimmer55
03-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Your opinion is wrong, childish, and downright silly. It ignores facts, and makes a bunch of subjective leaps of logic. Chris Bosh isn't a top10 player, not at all. Gasol was absolutely a top big man. Kobe had the best front-court rotation in the NBA by a long-shot on those two championships.

But, you can ignore all that all you want. But what you're doing is making silly comparisons (top5 players) as opposed to talking about what actually wins championships (overall talent, and team build) for which Kobe's team was no doubt the best in the NBA when he won those two chips.

But, again, you can ignore it all you want. Don't call it an opinion. It isn't. It's just garbage that's spewed out to troll. It is factually false and philosophically flimsy at best.

You're wrong and your rhetoric won't change that.

tdg823
03-07-2013, 10:43 PM
The thread is called who wants lebron to fail.....
Someone syas something negative about lebron in a thread basically asking people to be negative about lebron.....
And they're called a troll....
The nerve of some people... have you no standards, no self awareness, no shame?

Bury that ignorant word somewhere, or at least stop UTTERLY overusing it. Bury troll, swag and hater somewhere dark and deep and never expose those goofy words to light again, please as a favor to the next generation.

WadeKobe
03-07-2013, 10:46 PM
You're wrong and your rhetoric won't change that.

No, I'm not. Make a compelling case for how Kobe's team wasn't the best or second best during those 2 championships. Try. Stop resorting to poor logic by comparing players and actually talk about the entire team. Please, I invite you, use some logic and reasoning. So far, you haven't. Try. Just try.

Jimmer55
03-07-2013, 11:05 PM
No, I'm not. Make a compelling case for how Kobe's team wasn't the best or second best during those 2 championships. Try. Stop resorting to poor logic by comparing players and actually talk about the entire team. Please, I invite you, use some logic and reasoning. So far, you haven't. Try. Just try.

Why would I dignify you, though? You say outlandish things and it belittles me to respond to all of it. Of course Kobe had the best team on his b2b title runs, they won the title. They were the best primarily due to Kobe Bryant. Of course there are other players on the court as it is a 5 on 5 game. However, Kobe's support, along with Hakeem's, was the weakest ever on a b2b run. Period. You talk about a great front-court rotation that included an often injured and ineffective Bynum, coupled with a player in Pau Gasol that never won a playoff game before Kobe Bryant. His nickname wasn't GASOFT for no reason. Kobe built his confidence.

The facts aren't going to change...

What Lebron did tarnished his legacy and it will NEVER be forgotten. He is OUT of the GOAT discussion for what he did. Fellow and former players, along with GMs and coaches, know exactly what he did and why he did it. It was deplorable and just sad. A PLETHORA of former players and GMs and coaches were BAFFLED and saddened by the pathetic weakness such a great talent showed.

He is still OBVIOUSLY a GREAT player and an all-time great player at that...

He is just one of the weakest minded and least competitive great players to ever play the game.

bucketss
03-07-2013, 11:11 PM

hes a kobe zealot there is nothing you can say to get through to him.

zn23
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM

That had to be the biggest fail of a trolling job I've seen LOL.

Davidgta1
03-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Only want to see LBJ Fail when he's playing the lakers other then that don't really care...I do love watching him and KD go head to head tho.

Chronz
03-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Hakeem and Kobe had the least amount of actual star talent on b2b titles in the HISTORY of the NBA.
Not many teams are talented/lucky enough to go back to back so there aren't many teams you can compare it to. Like Bird's Celtics never went back to back but they certainly had more talent than the Lakers did with Kobe but he also faced some true powerhouses. The best teams Kobe beat out were who, the old Celtics and young/injured Magic? Hurt Spurs? I mean, what your saying might technically true but at the same time, he still had the best roster support in the league. I mean do you find it more impressive than, no one but Rick Barry winning a title with the least amount of help while also having the least talented squad in the game?

Kobe and Hakeem certainly did NOT have a fellow top 5 player by their side. Hakeem and Kobe certainly did NOT jump ship to play with two fellow top 10 players in their prime. Jordan certainly did NOT jump ship after losing year after year in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, Kobe, a TRUE competitor and scholar of the game, did the OPPOSITE of what Lebron did; he DEMANDED his own team and shipped SHAQ out of town.
Which Kobe gave up on within year 3. At least Bron gave his team 7 years of being the man, yet Kobe had the gall to ask for a trade from the most glamorous franchise that had already delivered him several contending teams. Hakeem asked to be traded too, but at least he had every reason for it.

Sorry but If im in the situation where Im constantly surrounded by **** players, Id want some help too. All Bron did was stop hoping for the help to eventually come, and made it happen himself. Good career move, you already have guys like Bird coming out and calling his performance the most dominant hes ever seen from a champion. You think that happens if he stays in Cleveland?

Meh, it would have been worse if he stayed in Cleveland IMO. Now he has what most legends have had throughout their careers.

Like Magic took some **** for being a frontrunner/cancer when he got his coach canned, players traded, choking in the playoffs and even for choosing LA over bottom feeding Chicago, but look how quickly he turned that around by winning. All Bron has to do is keep playing at a high level, win another chip, and you'll have more people like Bird coming out calling him the best they may have ever seen.

Money_23
03-08-2013, 12:59 PM
I don't know why some people wish for others to fail. Unless their success directly influences your personal life, you are just a terrible person.