PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brooks for worst coach of the year!

poleandreel
03-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Took him 4 years to properly learn how to use Kevin Durant. Here are Kevin Martins last 7 games:

Shot Attempts

Minutes

Martin is one of the most efficient and deadly shooters in the NBA and yet this idiot still can't get him shots. His offensive scheme has been iso 1 on 1 for 3 years and it is sickening. It's pitiful that he won't play the third best player more than 25 minutes and can't get him the ball. YEA LETS PLAY FISHERRRRRRRRRRRR

ThaDubs
03-02-2013, 06:47 AM
I think Ibaka is better than Martin. Stop *****ing if you're really an OKC fan you should probably care less about your 6th man's numbers and more about the fact that your team is a title contender. Thunder fans are spoiled as hell.

LakersIn5
03-02-2013, 06:48 AM
you coach

poleandreel
03-02-2013, 06:55 AM
I think Ibaka is better than Martin. Stop *****ing if you're really an OKC fan you should probably care less about your 6th man's numbers and more about the fact that your team is a title contender. Thunder fans are spoiled as hell.

I'm smart enough to realize that this isn't going to cut it in the playoffs. You need a team effort and Westbrook and Durant taking all of the shots is what got us into an 0-2 hole against the spurs

Rndy
03-02-2013, 06:58 AM
I do think eventually they're going to need a better coach to win in the finals. They will never beat Miami in a best of 7 playing 1 on 1 basketball. They need a half court offensive system. Westy is still learning to become a point guard that doesn't make it easier. They have one of the best fast break teams they spread the floor so well on the fast break. But against a great defense in the playoffs they will be forced into half court offense. They need to be able to run plays.

time4change
03-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Dude...

I watch Jim Freaking Boylan overplay Monta Ellis every night and sit our best player in the 4th.

OKC fans are spoiled.

Scott Brooks is a helluva coach. Adjustments will be made.

uprightciti
03-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Dude...

I watch Jim Freaking Boylan overplay Monta Ellis every night and sit our best player in the 4th.

OKC fans are spoiled.

yeah and how about Woodson not playing the paint and not taking charges with the 2nd lowest assist rate in the league

Sounds like a drunken OKC fan....smh

stawka
03-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Wasn't there "Scott Brooks for COY" talks for the last couple of years?

Now this?

Deception
03-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Dude...

OKC fans are spoiled.

Try watching Lawrence Frank see a player catch fire or play really well and right away sub them out for a ****** player.

Jimmer55
03-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Scott Brooks is a GREAT coach. He has to manage Westbrook's ego and that in itself is quite a task.

D-Leethal
03-02-2013, 11:35 AM
You guys said the same **** last year and he beat Pop on his way to the finals. Players win in this league, you overrate a coaches impact. Coaches help the team win they don't make the team win.

sep11ie
03-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Kevin Martin is a bad attitude dude. He probably pissed Scotty off.

heyman321
03-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Raptors coach is way worse.

"Hmm we need rebounding and defense to close out the game". *puts Bargnani in and benches Valanciunas*

"Hmm, Terrence Ross has high confidence off his dunk contest win, and was realy hot before the break". *benches him for two weeks*

Dude you are liiving tha life with Scott Brooks.

D-Leethal
03-02-2013, 12:19 PM
I think there are about 3-5 coaches in this league that their fans are unanimously happy with. That says more about the fans than the coaches.

KnicksorBust
03-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Took him 4 years to properly learn how to use Kevin Durant. Here are Kevin Martins last 7 games:

Shot Attempts

Minutes

Martin is one of the most efficient and deadly shooters in the NBA and yet this idiot still can't get him shots. His offensive scheme has been iso 1 on 1 for 3 years and it is sickening. It's pitiful that he won't play the third best player more than 25 minutes and can't get him the ball. YEA LETS PLAY FISHERRRRRRRRRRRR

Kevin Martin should only be getting 25-30mpg. He's a 6th man and injury-prone. Why blow him out for the reagular season when obviously OKC has hopes far beyond that? Looking at your little list I see only four questionable games. He played only 18, 20, and 21, 24 in 4 of the last 7 games. Let's take a quick look at those games:

The 24 Minute game - He shot 1-5 from the field with 0 assists and 4 turnovers
The 21 Minute game - They lost by 15 and he had shot 0-4 on threes
The 20 Minute game - They won by 30.
The 18 Minute game - They won by 35.

So when Martin is having bad games... the coach limits his minutes... and when the Thunder are crushing people... the coach limits his minutes...

Where's the huge complaint again?

Baller1
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Lol, some people still think Brooks is a good coach.

rangersfan
03-02-2013, 01:09 PM

Shot Attempts

Minutes

You're why it's good that abortion is legal - to weed out the mental defectives.

kozelkid
03-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Lol, some people still think Brooks is a good coach.

These same people would probably think Vinny was a good coach had he never had to coach a mediocre Bulls team.

Tkwod5
03-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Wasn't there "Scott Brooks for COY" talks for the last couple of years?

Now this?

Thats exactly it. Unfortunately the user who began this post is overwhelmingly being called out. Scott Brookes is a great coach, and it helps that he has the best team in the association. Please tell me this thread is a joke. I otherwise must agree with practically every other response which states OKC fans are definitly spoiled. I now have validated this for myself. As a raps fan we would kill to be in this situation!! lol

yaswaggin
03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
NBA currently has only 1 elite coach: pop

Followed by 2 really good coaches: doc and thibs

Every other coach is mediocre or horribe

Edit: Rick Carlisle is pretty good too

Losoway
03-03-2013, 05:11 AM
smh u okc fans are spoiled . try watching mike woodson tell jr smith keep shooting after every terrible shot

Guppyfighter
03-03-2013, 05:16 AM
OKC's coach is bad, but not as bad the Clippers coach.