PDA

View Full Version : Knick's Rasheed Wallace's career takes a detour.

4milesperday
02-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Via Frank Isola Twitter (Frank is a foreknown Knicks journalist)

Rasheed Wallace will have foot surgery and will likely be done for the season.

That's a blow to the Knicks front-court defense and offense spacing. It may be a huge reason why the Knicks signed Kenyon Martin

LongIslandIcedZ
02-27-2013, 02:08 PM
I wouldnt consider it a blow now, considering he has missed so much time already this year. It sucks to see someone go down for the year though, especially someone who loves the game so much like Sheed. Hopefully this isnt the end of his career and he's able to resume playing next year.

4milesperday
02-27-2013, 02:14 PM
I wouldnt consider it a blow now, considering he has missed so much time already this year. It sucks to see someone go down for the year though, especially someone who loves the game so much like Sheed. Hopefully this isnt the end of his career and he's able to resume playing next year.

He seem to give the Knicks a edge when he played...but what do I know.

D-Leethal
02-27-2013, 02:21 PM
I give Sheed props for coming back, getting in game shape, and making an impact on the basketball court after 2 years of retirement. Proud I got to see him rock a Knicks jersey. I think we keep him as a bench 'coach' and motivator instead of replacing him to be honest. Not much out there and we have a ton of depth up front with Camby around the corner. Father time is undefeated, truer words have never been spoken.

KnickaBocka.44
02-27-2013, 04:05 PM
He is out for 8 weeks. Theoretically, he could be back in the middle of the Knicks first round playoff series.