PDA

View Full Version : Will Rose pull a Love?

CubsBullsBucs
02-20-2013, 04:54 PM
My guess is that when Rose comes back, it will be out of nowhere like when K Love came back. The only difference will be that Rose will actually be ready to come back 100%, unlike Love who kind of rushed back and payed the price. I think it will be a sudden report that he's playing that day. I like how they are taking their time and not setting a date, but being so sneaky and quiet about it is annoying. But then again i dont want a new report every day.

LeperMessiah
02-20-2013, 04:59 PM
don't think so, part of me believes he's already accepted he wont play this season. He's young in his career, and the Bulls are in a position of contention long as he's around so I don't see the need to rush at all- unlike Minnesota.

twin4life
02-20-2013, 05:21 PM
don't think so, part of me believes he's already accepted he wont play this season. He's young in his career, and the Bulls are in a position of contention long as he's around so I don't see the need to rush at all- unlike Minnesota.

Correct you are. Love needed to be back playing without him playing Wolves do not have much of a shot to reach the playoffs unlike the Bulls. He will be back when he feels 100%. NO PAIN in the knee. Kinda like when I heard Rubio felt knee pain I was on the edge of my seat every game thinking he would go down.

Hawkeye15
02-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Rose would be an idiot to rush back. His team is comfortably in the playoffs. Love was trying to get back early, the Wolves season was supposed to be the most promising in years, and then everyone and our mascot got hurt.

GREATNESS ONE
02-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Hopefully they don't rush him back THIS time. I thought it was idiotic for them to rush him last time.

CubsBullsBucs
02-20-2013, 08:22 PM
love was ridiculous. no reason to come back so fast, as i recall they were doing ok b4 he came back

rwynyc
02-20-2013, 08:27 PM
anyone think there are set backs in rose? Thats why he is not back yet

IversonIsKrazy
02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Feb-28 against 76ers will be his debut.