PDA

View Full Version : Howard-Kobe relationship hits new low

4milesperday
02-19-2013, 02:18 PM
He (Howard) was joking and berating Kobe to fellow NBA stars, including the Clippers’ Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant. The source added Bryant later arrived in the locker room, said hello to everyone on the team except Howard
Source: NBC Sports

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/19/report-dwight-howard-mocked-kobe-bryant-in-all-star-locker-room/

This is getting ridiculous! The L.A media is not helpful either.

KniCks4LiFe
02-19-2013, 02:21 PM
****ing kill me already. :laugh2:

BradytoGronkTD
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Easy explanations to this

1. Friends bash each other all the time...especially good friends.
2. Why would Kobe say Hi to Dwight. They see each other every day.

ManRam
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Once again, making mountains out of molehills.

mightybosstone
02-19-2013, 02:24 PM
I have run out of ****s to give about this situation. They either need to shut up and win or the front office needs to deal Howard while they still can to get whatever value they can get for him. But this petty media crap is getting old.

justinnum1
02-19-2013, 02:24 PM
He gone:superman:

Mataro41
02-19-2013, 02:28 PM
I can't see him staying

IndyRealist
02-19-2013, 02:28 PM

You don't say hi to people you see each day?

Kuya_Clive
02-19-2013, 02:31 PM

I personally say something to people I see everyday. But I don't shake up with them. I shake up I see someone I don't see all the time. That's what I rig l what they'd any by hello as in a greeting and a shake up.

Sadds The Gr8
02-19-2013, 02:33 PM
:yawn:

TopsyTurvy
02-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Kupchak may lose his job for how poorly the Dwight acquisition has rolled out, but he should come out and stake his remaining career on it by acknowledging that, "Dwight is the answer, not the problem, in LA."

ThunderousDemon
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
:cricket:

lol, please
02-19-2013, 02:40 PM
How long til Dwight wishes he had listened to the Warriors offer last year, he might be going to the playoffs. :laugh2:

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Dwight has the mind of a child.. let the nets have him already

oak2455
02-19-2013, 02:55 PM
:yawn:

+ 1

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Bs story the New York post is full of ****, no one else has reported on it

LA4life24/8
02-19-2013, 03:00 PM
seems like the media is really taking this outta hand, trying to get the drama to break them up; its pretty obvious theyre not like best friends but i dont think they really have any true beef with each other either, and i still say the only reason its not working on court is because of coaching, MDA gives guys like metta and meeks and jamison the greeen light to shoot anywhere on our side of the court, he dont care, hell hed prolly like it more if dwight shot 3s too

shep33
02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Not buying this. There were like 10,000 reporters there and now we get this story?

Baller1
02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Every time I think that I can't hate the Lakers anymore than I already do, there's just more petty, unimportant news about them that makes me hate them more.

Sly Guy
02-19-2013, 03:19 PM
seems like the media is really taking this outta hand, trying to get the drama to break them up; its pretty obvious theyre not like best friends but i dont think they really have any true beef with each other either, and i still say the only reason its not working on court is because of coaching, MDA gives guys like metta and meeks and jamison the greeen light to shoot anywhere on our side of the court, he dont care, hell hed prolly like it more if dwight shot 3s too

I had to read that twice cuz I thought LA was prescribing amphetamines to it's players.

Mckphins
02-19-2013, 03:24 PM
How long til Dwight wishes he had listened to the Warriors offer last year, he might be going to the playoffs. :laugh2:

Why would he instantly mesh with them? Everyone thought it was going to work in La too

ComplexChoices
02-19-2013, 03:25 PM
It may be an awkward relationship, but they don't resent eachother

Sactown
02-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I smell the scent of the BROOKLYN NETS!

Htownballa1622
02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Idk why but I feel like he'll stay.

Tony_Starks
02-19-2013, 03:34 PM
As soon as a saw Howard was "berating him" I knew it was total bs. Howard is a jokester. At this point they're just making it up as they go, just like they forced Lebron being a lock to go to the Knicks down our throat....

Guppyfighter
02-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Why would he instantly mesh with them? Everyone thought it was going to work in La too

We don't have depth or age problems.

Seguin
02-19-2013, 03:40 PM
It's funny cause any other team has problems like this, it's a real problem... For the Lakers, everything is just blown way out of proportion.

Lakers fans, gotta love your logic.

Tony_Starks
02-19-2013, 03:40 PM

The media reminds me of those kids at school that loved to instigate fights. "Hey Bill said something about you David"....... then they run back to Bill like "did you hear what David said!!!"

It's childish hopefully Dwight doesn't buy into it because at this point in his career you know Kobe could care less.

oak2455
02-19-2013, 03:43 PM
I smell the scent of the BROOKLYN NETS!

That's shyt your smelling

Hawkeye15
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
who cares

oak2455
02-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Not buying this. There were like 10,000 reporters there and now we get this story?

NY Post = Enquirer

Farcelona
02-19-2013, 03:49 PM

Stop being delusional.

1. Dwight and Kobe are clearly NOT friends. Honestly not one person is Kobe's friend on the team. The guy demands 110% and when he is responsible for some losses, the guys must get fed up with his constant ridicule.

2. Makes sense.... When you see your friend and some other people, you say hi to everyone else except that friend.

blahblahyoutoo
02-19-2013, 03:57 PM

I say hi to my co-workers that I see everyday.

KnickaBocka.44
02-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Anyone thinking that Dwight is going to stay in L.A. is on a good one.

I Rock Shaqs
02-19-2013, 04:05 PM
I have run out of ****s to give about this situation. They either need to shut up and win or the front office needs to deal Howard while they still can to get whatever value they can get for him. But this petty media crap is getting old.

Waaah!! Waahhh!! Gosh boring Mcboring pants over there, everybody else seems to think it's pretty fu8nny.

JNoel
02-19-2013, 04:09 PM

He is - Laker's FO will hold him to it. At the end of the day, money always talks.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-19-2013, 05:00 PM

Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one.
He's not gonna walk about from 117 million when the most any other team can offer him is 87 million. That's like 30 million dollars. No way he walks from that. Only way he leaves is if we trade him by Thursday, and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!

siix
02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
trade his *** already he's a cancer to the team.

LAKERMANIA
02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
It's funny cause any other team has problems like this, it's a real problem... For the Lakers, everything is just blown way out of proportion.

Lakers fans, gotta love your logic.

This is everyone's logic.

gaughan333
02-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I personally say something to people I see everyday. But I don't shake up with them. I shake up I see someone I don't see all the time. That's what I rig l what they'd any by hello as in a greeting and a shake up.

What language is this in?

wizardsfan3
02-19-2013, 05:53 PM
There's something new every day haha

Hangtime
02-19-2013, 06:33 PM
WHAT! He didn't say Hi to Dwight........THAT BASTARD!!!!!

Vinny642
02-19-2013, 06:42 PM
LA fans still think they are keeping Dwight

zn23
02-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Lol wow Kobe really can't take criticism OF ANY KIND. Whether it's constructive or just joking around. Most sensitive player I have ever seen.

Lakers + Giants
02-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Lol wow Kobe really can't take criticism OF ANY KIND. Whether it's constructive or just joking around. Most sensitive player I have ever seen.

LMFAO, you are a joke. Addicted to kobe I see. :laugh2:

LAKERMANIA
02-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Its different when a person jokes in front of you rather than behind your back... no?

Teeboy1487
02-19-2013, 07:20 PM
LA fans still think they are keeping Dwight

I wouldn't say that. I've been wanting him gone for weeks.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-19-2013, 07:54 PM
LMFAO, you are a joke. Addicted to kobe I see. :laugh2:

He is addicted to Kobe he can't get his name out of his mouth

Sactown
02-19-2013, 07:55 PM
He is addicted to Kobe he can't get his name out of his mouth

He's no more addicted than most of his fans I might add, including you.

beliges
02-19-2013, 08:49 PM
He's not gonna walk about from 117 million when the most any other team can offer him is 87 million. That's like 30 million dollars. No way he walks from that. Only way he leaves is if we trade him by Thursday, and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!

I would be beyond surprised and shocked if the Lakers offered Dwight this much money. Not only does he not deserve, but with the disrespect Dwight has shown the Lakers organization, he will not get it. Not to mention, it has become more than evident he cannot handle the pressure of Lakers basketball and he is not the guy the Lakers want or need leading this franchise after Kobe.

static_inferno
02-19-2013, 08:55 PM
This article is rehashing a story written in the NY Post, which has proven to be a tabloid. NY Post was the paper that wrote that Dwight and Kobe had a skirmish earlier this season, which was mocked by both Kobe and Dwight with that photo of them "about to fight."

RLundi
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM

If only.

waveycrockett
02-19-2013, 09:19 PM
It's funny how Lakers fans are acting like the Cavs fans before LBJ left. They said he wouldn't turn down all that money either. Funny how that worked out.

RLundi
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
It's funny how Lakers fans are acting like the Cavs fans before LBJ left. They said he wouldn't turn down all that money either. Funny how that worked out.

He's not going to Brooklyn.

Just in case you weren't sure :)

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Except the backlash from fans would not be nearly the same at all. To be honest I don't think many Laker fans are that worried if Dwight walks.

zn23
02-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Except the backlash from fans would not be nearly the same at all. To be honest I don't think many Laker fans are that worried if Dwight walks.

With Nash, Howard and Gasol running the show the Lakers can be really successful. Without Dwight, be prepared for a decade of mediocrity.

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM

:facepalm:
Oh my god! this ****ing guy..again! LMAO!!

troll so obvious

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 09:34 PM
With Nash, Howard and Gasol running the show the Lakers can be really successful. Without Dwight, be prepared for a decade of mediocrity.

LOL right....a decade of mediocrity. I am sure they won't be able to attract any stars with the tons of cap space they will have. Also, Howard playing with Gasol has been an epic fail. If by really successful you mean barely making the playoffs or losing in the first round, then I am sure Nash, Howard, and Gasol can do that.

rocket
02-19-2013, 09:34 PM

This is nothing like their relationship.

4milesperday
02-19-2013, 09:36 PM
He is - Laker's FO will hold him to it. At the end of the day, money always talks.

That's what the Cavs said about Lebron.

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 09:36 PM

look here kid one thing the Lakers know is what a winner looks like..and dwight howard ain't it..he has the mental toughness of a ****ing child.

i don't expect you to understand..your obviously a laker hater

zn23
02-19-2013, 09:38 PM
look here kid one thing the Lakers know is what a winner looks like..and dwight howard ain't it..he has the mental toughness of a ****ing child.

i don't expect you to understand..your obviously a laker hater

what's their record this season?

LAKERMANIA
02-19-2013, 09:44 PM
I think an organization that has won 16 championships knows a championship mentality when they see one.. Just sayin'

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 09:44 PM

thats your argument.? your not very good at this are you kid..

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 09:50 PM

They have the highest overall W-L% as a franchise in the NBA. Also, at no point in their history have they ever been mediocre for a decade.

zn23
02-19-2013, 09:51 PM
thats your argument.? your not very good at this are you kid..

'kid', really? Are you trying to convince me that the Lakers are failing this season because Dwight lacks the mentality of a 'winner'? lol.

I think an organization that has won 16 championships knows a championship mentality when they see one.. Just sayin'

I hope this isn't going to be your argument for the next 10 years...

ramsizzle
02-19-2013, 09:52 PM
They have the highest overall W-L% as a franchise in the NBA. Also, at no point in their history have they ever been mediocre for a decade.

I'm also pretty sure The Lakers have a title in every decade that's there's been an NBA.

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm also pretty sure The Lakers have a title in every decade that's there's been an NBA.

You would have to go back to the 60s, but they still reached the NBA finals 7/10 years.

LAKERMANIA
02-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Until another franchise wins 10 championships in 30 years in the modern NBA era

RLundi
02-19-2013, 10:02 PM

It's very hard to be mediocre for an entire decade. Most teams put together playoff runs at least once or twice in 10 years. So I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest.

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 10:03 PM
It's very hard to be mediocre for an entire decade. Most teams put together playoff runs at least once or twice in 10 years. So I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest.

I am not trying to suggest anything. He said if Dwight walked the Lakers would be mediocre for a decade...

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 10:03 PM
'kid', really? Are you trying to convince me that the Lakers are failing this season because Dwight lacks the mentality of a 'winner'? lol.

Im saying dwight howard does not have a winners mentality. period.

what has dwight howard ever ****ing done to prove he's a winner?

Enlighten me..

zn23
02-19-2013, 10:11 PM

Enlighten me..

I guess carrying his team to the Finals doesn't count...

RLundi
02-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I am not trying to suggest anything. He said if Dwight walked the Lakers would be mediocre for a decade...

Gotcha. The hyperbole was taken literally. I don't expect the Lakers (or any team for that matter) to be mediocre for an entire decade. That's what the draft and free agency is for.

But if Dwight did end up leaving, the Lakers would struggle, especially considering Kobe and Nash are gone in a few seasons. And let's be real, LA isn't getting LeBron or anyone like that. So I could def see some mediocrity at first.

LAKERMANIA
02-19-2013, 10:14 PM

No it doesn't.. Because he lost.

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 10:14 PM

your "guess" is correct.. going to the finals isn't the same as winning the finals

Sactown
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM

Enlighten me..

Leading his team to the finals and the playoffs for 5 years, Being the best center since Shaq, multiple defensive player of the year awards, A 7 time NBA All star, numerous all player awards, serious MVP candidate almost every year, also missing very few games throughout his career.

DaLakerz Rulz
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Gotcha. The hyperbole was taken literally. I don't expect the Lakers (or any team for that matter) to be mediocre for an entire decade. That's what the draft and free agency is for.

But if Dwight did end up leaving, the Lakers would struggle, especially considering Kobe and Nash are gone in a few seasons. And let's be real, LA isn't getting LeBron or anyone like that. So I could def see some mediocrity at first.

Yea he was probably exaggerating a bit (but you never know on this site). As you said - yes they will probably be bad for a year or two. But I find it hard to believe that with enough cap space they wont be able to get a star and quality players. Have you seen the 2014 free agent list? Its not just Lebron...

MaloDaw9
02-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Leading his team to the finals and the playoffs for 5 years, Being the best center since Shaq, multiple defensive player of the year awards, A 7 time NBA All star, numerous all player awards, serious MVP candidate almost every year, also missing very few games throughout his career.

how many rings is he wearing?

Guppyfighter
02-19-2013, 11:05 PM

This is said about everyone who hasn't won a ring yet. The same type of ******* said this about Lebron last year.

RLundi
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Yea he was probably exaggerating a bit (but you never know on this site). As you said - yes they will probably be bad for a year or two. But I find it hard to believe that with enough cap space they wont be able to get a star and quality players. Have you seen the 2014 free agent list? Its not just Lebron...

Completely agree. You can never count the Lakers out of anything when it comes so acquiring players. Though I'm not so sure that free agent class is going to be as great as everyone thinks. Outside of LeBron (who I don't think will leave Miami) there's aging Wade (also can't see him leaving) and Melo (ditto). Everyone else seems mediocre, like Bosh, an aging Zach Randolph, and an overrated Rudy Gay. If LBJ stays in Miami, even if LA signs two major free agents, they're not winning a title with what's gonna be out there.

SlimKid
02-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Are people really taking the NY Post seriously?? That's sad..

Farcelona
02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
Dwight needs to earn himself back into Kobe's good book. How do you think Kobe feels when he sees Dwight jack up halfcourt hook shots and blaming his injury while Kobe sucked it up all those years with that brutal finger injury. Kobe is a champion, while Dwight is acting like a scrub. Its no wonder their relationship is bad.

Farcelona
02-20-2013, 12:56 AM

Enlighten me..

No it doesn't.. Because he lost.

Im glad the Lakers won, but the Magic got screwed in game 3 or 4 where the ref didn't call basket interference on the buzzer beater that missed. Even Phil said so. Can't always blame a player for their losses. Kobe was crap in the final game and the Lakers as a team pulled through.

Eagles710
02-20-2013, 01:02 AM

i really lol'd very funny

KingPosey
02-20-2013, 01:09 AM
oh cool, pop up commercials over the front of the page. This site is slipping.

ldawg
02-20-2013, 01:23 AM
Howard has been a dick for 2 1/2 years

Sactown
02-20-2013, 01:23 AM
Unless you're placed on a stacked team, you're not going to be wearing any.. such an ignorant post.. is Charles Barkley also not a winner? Because he had some outstanding playoff runs and just couldn't get over the hump.. you're such a poor poster...

ldawg
02-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Well he wanted more touches in orlando and wanted the ball in crunch and Stan thought that was not his game and in La he is having the same issue. He is a super star but he is not young anymore and the nba has changed from when he went to the finals. While being viewed by some as the best center today injuries have displayed how raw his game still is. He has not been a franchise player and a leader for 2 years and counting.

ldawg
02-20-2013, 01:37 AM
Howard have managed to irritate all his teammates and fans. If he leaves La and dont win any ring he will be a laughing stock. And like it or not dpy finals wont mean nothing. Being selfish and not being able to commit to anything has hurt his brand. Not sure he can repair that like lebron did, Lebron is a 30ppg player and viewed as the NBA best talent and he can be a leader to his team. He knows what he wants so he is steady and have the trust of his teammates. Howard will learn Lakers fans stretch across the glob.

MaloDaw9
02-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Unless you're placed on a stacked team, you're not going to be wearing any.. such an ignorant post.. is Charles Barkley also not a winner? Because he had some outstanding playoff runs and just couldn't get over the hump.. you're such a poor poster...

shocking..

the bottom line is easy..if your not winning championships your losing.. if your not the best you are second best..why? because you lost. some people like Charles Barkley are great at being 2nd best
(yay charles your second best!!) i'm not going to be the poor SOB that calls him a winner.

but in your defense,being a Kings fan, you have never seen a winner..never tasted glory..never will
your definition of a winner is finishing 1 game over .500 and you are entitled to that..i disagree

zn23
02-20-2013, 02:37 AM
but in your defense,being a Kings fan, you have never seen a winner..never tasted glory..never will
your definition of a winner is finishing 1 game over .500 and you are entitled to that..i disagree

Lol everyone knows the Kings got robbed by the refs in 2002.

Lakers have won two titles based on officiating 2002, and 2010 (Check the FT's and PF in game 7).

LAKERMANIA
02-20-2013, 03:12 AM
Unless you're placed on a stacked team, you're not going to be wearing any.. such an ignorant post..
Really? So the only way you win is if you're on a stacked team?

is Charles Barkley also not a winner? Because he had some outstanding playoff runs and just couldn't get over the hump.. you're such a poor poster...
When it comes to winning titles, Barkley IS NOT a winner because he did not win any.

lakers4sho
02-20-2013, 03:13 AM

Lakers have won two titles based on officiating 2002, and 2010 (Check the FT's and PF in game 7).

lol, revisionist history at its finest, what else is new? :rolleyes:

LakersMaster24
02-20-2013, 04:11 AM
We won, you lost.

Game. Set. Match.

LAKERMANIA
02-20-2013, 04:14 AM

That's strange, there are two banners in Staples that says "2001-2002 NBA Champions" and "2009-2010 NBA Champions"

zn23
02-20-2013, 04:21 AM
I put an asterisk beside both of them

*(Tim Donaghy, Joey Crawford)

Joey Crawford has been an integral part in the Lakers dynasty, he should have his referee shirt retired.

JayW_1023
02-20-2013, 04:34 AM
People didn't see this coming?

jerellh528
02-20-2013, 04:53 AM
I put an asterisk beside both of them

*(Tim Donaghy, Joey Crawford)

Joey Crawford has been an integral part in the Lakers dynasty, he should have his referee shirt retired.

lol joey hates the lakers..
if anyone got help by the refs, see wades first champ run

zn23
02-20-2013, 05:13 AM
I agree with that. Wade avg. like 16 FT's a game, which is absurd. In the close games he got over 20 FTs. I've maintained that position in the past that the Heat got a lot of help from the refs in their first championship run.

But Game 7 against Bostons 2010, the Lakers got 20 more FT's. In 2002 game 6 they got 27 ft's in the 4th quarter!!!! with the Kings bigmen all getting into foul trouble. That's kind of suspicious...

4milesperday
02-20-2013, 06:01 AM
I agree with that. Wade avg. like 16 FT's a game, which is absurd. In the close games he got over 20 FTs. I've maintained that position in the past that the Heat got a lot of help from the refs in their first championship run.

But Game 7 against Bostons 2010, the Lakers got 20 more FT's. In 2002 game 6 they got 27 ft's in the 4th quarter!!!! with the Kings bigmen all getting into foul trouble. That's kind of suspicious...

Majority of Kobe's titles are to promote the NBA and nothing else. Look at his shooting percentage/usage...tells you that if Monta Elis was a Lakers instead of Kobe, he'll also have 5 championships. The NBA treats some franchise/players differently and we all know tha. It's not a coincidence that Lebron had to leave Cleveland and the Kings/Blazers outplay the Lakers but somehow end up losing. If Durrant was not in the West, I can guarantee you that the Lakers will be a play-off team.

thenaj17
02-20-2013, 07:21 AM

Not if you've already seen them that morning or something. Kobe more than likely saw Howard before going into the locker room.

They are creating something out of nothing here....AGAIN

thenaj17
02-20-2013, 07:43 AM

Are you basing poor officiating on FT differential against the Celtics? You gotta be kidding me. Sometimes, well most of the time, teams have more FT's because the other team fouls a lot more. Have you not considered that you f'kin moron?

sventhedog
02-20-2013, 10:03 AM
where the hell is the video?

LA4life24/8
02-20-2013, 02:17 PM

the lakers had shaq in 2002, of course they averaged a dick ton more FT's, teams would foul him because they couldnt stop him, 2010, i really didnt notice the lakers got 20 more FT's, links or it didnt happen ;)

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM

Hater alert!!!!

zn23
02-20-2013, 02:35 PM
the lakers had shaq in 2002, of course they averaged a dick ton more FT's, teams would foul him because they couldnt stop him, 2010, i really didnt notice the lakers got 20 more FT's, links or it didnt happen ;)

http://www.nba.com/games/20100617/BOSLAL/gameinfo.html#nbaGIlive

justinnum1
02-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Themis (Greece)

Given that Kobe and Howard do not like eachother, Why do not the Lakers trade Kobe and keep the younger Howard and build for the future. The could still get a lot for Kobe even though he is 34.
Chad Ford (1:41 PM)

One, Kobe has a no trade clause, so they can't just ship him anywhere. Two, Kobe is very popular in LA. Dwight is not. It would be a very hard sell to fans. However, with that said, I've heard rumblings that if Howard told Laker officials this summer that the only way he'd stay in LA is if Kobe leaves, the Lakers could end up choosing Howard over Kobe. It's an unlikely scenario, but one worth watching.

lol

Sactown
02-20-2013, 03:03 PM
lol

Kobe Fans would literally **** bricks, like massive bricks would be shooting out their *****

LAKERMANIA
02-20-2013, 03:06 PM
http://www.nba.com/games/20100617/BOSLAL/gameinfo.html#nbaGIlive
So let me get this straight.. EVERY TIME a team shoots more FTs than the other team that means the refs were helping them out.. It's not because one team just fouled more...

How old are you?

Sactown
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
So let me get this straight.. EVERY TIME a team shoots more FTs than the other team that means the refs were helping them out.. It's not because one team just fouled more...

How old are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTjOPImyts

There's a reason why it has its name

Even Bill Walton was like wtf is going on? and He was a known Kings hater.

zn23
02-20-2013, 03:44 PM

How old are you?

20 more FT's in game 7... lol nice try

I'm 23 btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTjOPImyts

There's a reason why it has its name

Even Bill Walton was like wtf is going on? and He was a known Kings hater.

That's exactly why I give it an asterisk.

lol

Are you surprised? I'm not. I've seen it happen in the past with another center the Lakers had.

Lakers + Giants
02-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I first i thought this ronaldo fanboy was serious, now I see he's just trolling. It's actually quite entertaining seeing how much he hates kobe and the lakers. I swear he sleeps eats and breathes lakers. Doesn't matter if he hates them, the fact is that the lakers are on his mind 24/7. That's good enough for me.

LAKERMANIA
02-20-2013, 04:47 PM
20 more FT's in game 7... lol nice try
You still didn't answer why it wasn't the Celtics committing more fouls rather than the refs actually "helping" the Lakers out.. Did you just look at the boxscore? :laugh2:

I'm 23 btw.
Wow.. You can't imagine how surprised I am by this.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Closing.