PDA

View Full Version : Stand up for yourself, Chris Bosh.

tr3ymill3r
02-18-2013, 06:00 PM
He may have had the worse All Star weekend of all time. He is named a starter which is great but then procedes to shoot 2 air balls, have the ball put between his legs twice and then at an after party Lil Wayne said he f'd his wife.

Sactown
02-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Bosh is a baller on a budget *****es! 1st ballot HOFer!

J4KOP99
02-18-2013, 06:03 PM
lol, what's this lil wayne story?

mikekhelxD
02-18-2013, 06:04 PM
He also ate Griffin's balls last night. He then celebrated just like he did when they won the championship.

Big Zo
02-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Defend yourself against gay rappers that hang out with Drake, and internet tough guys, Bosh!

mightybosstone
02-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Honestly, Bosh doesn't have **** to prove to anybody. Who cares if he played like crap in an All-Star game or some idiot celebrity is ripping on him behind his back? He has millions of dollars, a ring and will likely one day be enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame. If he's smart, he either won't respond to this crap or he'll respond through the press that the accusation is false, Lil Wayne needs to stop attacking his family and leave it at that.

justinnum1
02-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Honestly, Bosh doesn't have **** to prove to anybody. Who cares if he played like crap in an All-Star game or some idiot celebrity is ripping on him behind his back? He has millions of dollars, a ring and will likely one day be enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame. If he's smart, he either won't respond to this crap or he'll respond through the press that the accusation is false, Lil Wayne needs to stop attacking his family and leave it at that.

Please stop making sense. You are going to confuse the idiots.

HighCHWRoller07
02-18-2013, 06:18 PM
I dont really like chris bosh, but wayne just needs to shut the hell up. Hes still salty that the big three didnt even look his way when wayne was front court at a MIA v. NO few years back and got kicked out of a heat game last week.

Mr_Jones
02-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Hahahahahahaha.

But I dont know about Lil Wayne. He called himself the next Tupac, so.. Yeah..

Mr_Jones
02-18-2013, 06:23 PM
I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

Mr_Jones
02-18-2013, 06:24 PM
I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

I'd go down on him.

JC_
02-18-2013, 06:25 PM

He doesn't need to say anything. He can laugh up the airballs when asked about the allstar game but that's all he needs to do. Either way, losers will still talk **** because that's what losers do.

naps
02-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Just because one person keeps making himself stupid doesn't mean a smart guy like Bosh will do the same. Lil Wayne is dumbass and ofcourse he has countless problems. I remember he was kicked out from the OKC arena during last year's playoffs and then afterwards he was saying "**** OKC, go spurs" on his twitter. So it's clear he has problems. That's what happens when you are constantly on drugs.

Cromedome
02-18-2013, 06:32 PM
[Mr_Jones]I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

[B]I'd go down on him.

:facepalm: :catfight:

Vinny642
02-18-2013, 06:32 PM
HoF.... LOL

kobe4thewinbang
02-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Lil Wayne vs Chris Bosh?

:laugh:

Little midget rapper must have a death wish.

mightybosstone
02-18-2013, 06:36 PM
HoF.... LOL
Are you referring to the prospect of Bosh as a Hall of Famer? Because if so, the numbers say otherwise. Not only do I think he's likely to get into the Hall of Fame, but if he plays another 5-6 seasons and wins at least one more ring, I'd absolutely guarantee that he will.

Vinny642
02-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Are you referring to the prospect of Bosh as a Hall of Famer? Because if so, the numbers say otherwise. Not only do I think he's likely to get into the Hall of Fame, but if he plays another 5-6 seasons and wins at least one more ring, I'd absolutely guarantee that he will.

His numbers wont stay the same, them 5 or 6 years will have to be very good

mjt20mik
02-18-2013, 06:38 PM
I hate Bosh, due to the crap he said about Toronto and how he left. However, he's just a silly dude who wants to fit in. Felt bad for him after watching the game, and reading what Wayne said about him. However, he doesn't need to prove anything. He's got it all.

Big Zo
02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
I hate Bosh, due to the crap he said about Toronto and how he left. However, he's just a silly dude who wants to fit in. Felt bad for him after watching the game, and reading what Wayne said about him. However, he doesn't need to prove anything. He's got it all.

What did he say about Toronto?

mightybosstone
02-18-2013, 07:05 PM
His numbers wont stay the same, them 5 or 6 years will have to be very good
If he even averaged 18/8 for his career, but wins multiple rings, he'll most definitely make the Hall. His basic numbers and other factors would be similar to guys like Worthy and Parish, except his advanced stats are superior.

*Superman*
02-18-2013, 07:20 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/622a4207fa1c74cca4b69d2d8b05cd69/tumblr_mieibbs6jt1qcmnsoo1_400.png

sventhedog
02-18-2013, 07:33 PM
i agree. it's just an allstar game. if you get consecutive shots blocked, it doesn't matter. if you get crossedover a couple of times, no big deal. if you get dunked on a couple of times, still doesn't matter. if you slipped and fell down a couple of times, no big deal. so to sum up, nothing really matters if it happened in the allstar game. it's not like a lot of people are watching. it's just an exhibition game anyway. lebron kobe wade durant etc are falling in line to get nutmegged because they know it doesn't matter. lol. just a game.

way to go bosh fans! lol.

mightybosstone
02-18-2013, 07:35 PM
i agree. it's just an allstar game. if you get consecutive shots blocked, it doesn't matter. if you get crossedover a couple of times, no big deal. if you get dunked on a couple of times, still doesn't matter. if you slipped and fell down a couple of times, no big deal. so to sum up, nothing really matters if it happened in the allstar game. it's not like a lot of people are watching. it's just an exhibition game anyway. lebron kobe wade durant etc are falling in line to get nutmegged because they know it doesn't matter. lol. just a game.

way to go bosh fans! lol.

It's one game of which the outcome means absolutely nothing. Please explain to me why it should matter. And this is not coming from a "Bosh fan" in any way.

Munkeysuit
02-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Tell me why Weezy look like somebody's ugly aaz little sister that got beat the fff up at a Jamaican BBQ?

akesh99
02-18-2013, 08:05 PM
LOL Bosh is a *****

TheNumber37
02-18-2013, 08:08 PM
why does Noah get in the hall of fame.

Webber> Bosh and C Webb's candidacy is much more contentious.

WITZ
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Didn't James Harden get Lil wayne kicked out of a arena too :laugh2: ?? btw lil waynes musics is trash

Caveman508
02-18-2013, 08:38 PM
lol @ all you goons defending Bostrich....

the man is a soft *** flopper. He yes is an "all - star" ( fan voting) He did not deserve the starters job and got embarrassed. Yes, he should care about his image he is a professional athlete to some extent and did some damage in the finals but aside from that what else has he accomplished in the NBA?

Lil Waynes career > Bosh's..

All you Wayne haters need to stfu real talk because at one point if you like hip-hop chances are you liked some of his music. So hating on him for saying he ****ed Bosh's old lady is hypocritical for all of those who hate lebron but laughed at the D-West thing...

Weezy can be a ****** so can everybody but this thread is just comparing the 2 get real

lamzoka
02-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Honestly if I was bosh I'll make a YouTube video and tell everybody 99.99% of u guys making fun of me wish u had my life. I'm loaded with ca$h. I got millions of dollars. I'm a world champion. 8X Allstar. A future hall of Fame. I'm probably better than any player on ur fav team. ya can all suck a bosh nut. And get back to ur 9-5 job.

ManRam
02-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Lil Wayne isn't worth the time of day

kntresistheheat
02-18-2013, 08:49 PM
I like lil Wayne but he is acting like a little kid. He didn't have to go to that extent. Anyways, he can't anyone a ***** because he is the one that kisses birdman on the mouth.

mightybosstone
02-18-2013, 08:50 PM
How does displaying common sense make me a "goon"?

the man is a soft *** flopper. He yes is an "all - star" ( fan voting) He did not deserve the starters job and got embarrassed. Yes, he should care about his image he is a professional athlete to some extent and did some damage in the finals but aside from that what else has he accomplished in the NBA?
How about averaging 20 and 9 for his career, winning a championship, making 8 All-Star teams and an All-NBA team and posting the 62nd highest WS/48 and 49th highest PER in the history of the NBA? I'd say that's accomplishing quite a bit...

Bosh will be in the Hall of Fame some day. Is there a Hall of Fame for douchey rappers who make ****** music?

All you Wayne haters need to stfu real talk because at one point if you like hip-hop chances are you liked some of his music. So hating on him for saying he ****ed Bosh's old lady is hypocritical for all of those who hate lebron but laughed at the D-West thing...
Never cared for hip hop in general, but of the hip hop songs/albums I have enjoyed, I can't say his music is among them. But it's not about music and everything about being a decent human being. If he were a real man and had a beef with Bosh, he would talk to him about it and not take jabs at his family in front of some random crowd.

4milesperday
02-18-2013, 08:51 PM
NBA players have to follow a certain conduct, Miss Carter doesn't. Let her keep talking, Bosh n them should keep ignoring her. Miss Carter's been salty since Bron and them dissed him @ the Heat game way back when...

--23--
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Ever since he left Toronto he's been getting clowned on. :laugh2:

sventhedog
02-18-2013, 09:11 PM
It's one game of which the outcome means absolutely nothing. Please explain to me why it should matter. And this is not coming from a "Bosh fan" in any way.

no question about the outcome meaning nothing. but you can't just ignore everything right?

oh and i'm sure bosh "willingly" offered parker and paul to do that to him just for the sake of entertaining the crowd.

the other players should be ashamed they were not as "willing" to entertain as bosh. lol.

mjt20mik
02-18-2013, 09:11 PM
What did he say about Toronto?

He wanted to be the man. Hyped up Toronto Fans, as he was gonna stay and carry us to the playoffs. He didn't. Didn't play the final stretch of games even though he was cleared to play by doctors.

On top of several interviews post trade.

Farcelona
02-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Why would Bosh care? Would Obama respond to every single critic? Would a rich person care what every poor person thinks about him and respond or retaliate?

Lil Wayne isnt a respectable renowned celebrity. im not saying hes scum, hes not Sandusky. But hes a huge tool.

RLundi
02-18-2013, 09:20 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/622a4207fa1c74cca4b69d2d8b05cd69/tumblr_mieibbs6jt1qcmnsoo1_400.png

:laugh2:

I still remember the comment on Youtube after Bosh cried following a loss 2 years ago that said "Chris Bosh cried when they stole his eggs at the end of Jurassic Park III"- hands down the funniest crap I've ever read! I feel bad for him. I think other players don't respect him because he is clearly the least of a Big 3. The All-Star game was ownage at its best.

Farcelona
02-18-2013, 09:23 PM
:laugh2:

I still remember the comment on Youtube after Bosh cried following a loss 2 years ago that said "Chris Bosh cried when they stole his eggs at the end of Jurassic Park III"- hands down the funniest crap I've ever read! I feel bad for him. I think other players don't respect him because he is clearly the least of a Big 3. The All-Star game was ownage at its best.

For a guy who doesn't like bosh. you care about him a lot. who remembers youtube comments. glad the next generation is using their memory and time for something productive. usa is definitely not going down the sh1tter when the next gen. takes over.

JC_
02-18-2013, 09:31 PM
usa is definitely not going down the sh1tter when the next gen. takes over.

haha :hi5:

Blitzbolt
02-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Bosh is the best player in the NBA.

TheWhiteMamba
02-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Bosh is an easy target and takes a lot of **** from people but the guy has played exceptional in the playoffs since he's put on a Heat uniform. He's NOT a max player but he's still pretty good. I think it's time to cut him some slack.

Tony_Starks
02-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Well being that Bosh wifee used to be a video chick I'm sure Wayne probably did smash back in the day but that's still a low blow. This isn't a real beef like 2pac vs Big, this is a guy who feels the Heat dissed him and comes to games and makes a jerk of himself.

I wouldve loved to see him call out somebody like Stephen Jackson like that, would be a different story...

Farcelona
02-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Well being that Bosh wifee used to be a video chick I'm sure Wayne probably did smash back in the day but that's still a low blow. This isn't a real beef like 2pac vs Big, this is a guy who feels the Heat dissed him and comes to games and makes a jerk of himself.

I wouldve loved to see him call out somebody like Stephen Jackson like that, would be a different story...

BIggie is rolling over in his grave being compared to Wayne. 2pac i couldnt care less about.

Bosh is an easy target and takes a lot of **** from people but the guy has played exceptional in the playoffs since he's put on a Heat uniform. He's NOT a max player but he's still pretty good. I think it's time to cut him some slack.

why? its not like Bosh cares. Anyways once he leaves the Heat, I cant wait to see what the fan base (thats bashing him right now) thinks of him.

D-Leethal
02-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Whats the story with Lil Wayne and the Heat? I always thought he was a Heat fan??? Thought he was one of the main celebs that regular attended Heat games.

Anyways, Bosh is a great player but he just doesn't do himself any favors, and every year he gives fans, critics, and douchebags like Lil Wayne plenty of reasons to make him the leagues verbal punching bag. I agree he should maybe put his foot down and finally say something back. At some point you gotta have some pride as a man. Hes widely perceived as the biggest ***** in the league, and as good as you may be on the court, your still a man at your roots before a basketball player.

sep11ie
02-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Well, Bosh's wife does like *** ugly, annoying, African American gentleman, only difference is one is tall the other is...well, lil...

justinnum1
02-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Whats the story with Lil Wayne and the Heat? I always thought he was a Heat fan??? Thought he was one of the main celebs that regular attended Heat games.

Anyways, Bosh is a great player but he just doesn't do himself any favors, and every year he gives fans, critics, and douchebags like Lil Wayne plenty of reasons to make him the leagues verbal punching bag. I agree he should maybe put his foot down and finally say something back. At some point you gotta have some pride as a man. Hes widely perceived as the biggest ***** in the league, and as good as you may be on the court, your still a man at your roots before a basketball player.

He always roots against the heat. I use to sell my extra season tickets to his posee lol.

D-Leethal
02-18-2013, 10:02 PM
He always roots against the heat. I use to sell my extra season tickets to his posee lol.

Is there a story behind it? Has it been that way since day 1 or did the Heat do something to piss him off?

MTL_123
02-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Is there a story behind it? Has it been that way since day 1 or did the Heat do something to piss him off?

he used to be a heat fan but than he got butt hurt that lebron and wade didnt want to talk to him before the game so he got mad and then he started to hate the heat

justinnum1
02-18-2013, 10:13 PM

Yea, he lives in miami, and is always at the game and usually rooting for the opposing team.

Tony_Starks
02-18-2013, 10:18 PM

He says Lebron and Wade basically would blow him off. I can kindof see why though he's never been a Heat fan. He's always made it know big secret he's a Lakers/ Kobe fan even making songs for them. He basically goes to games to root against them so they were probably like screw him....

Sixerlover
02-19-2013, 12:01 AM

Basically, Lebron and Wade never acknowledged him at the games, and because of that he's acting like a scorned ex girlfriend.

Lil Wayne is forgetting that he's 5'2 145 pounds, skateboards and drinks lean while Bosh is 6'11 250, lifts weights and is a professional athlete. He could wipe the floor with Wayne if he wanted too, but he knows Bosh would never so he says stuff like this for a reaction. A very juvenile move from Wayne, a guy I was a fan of until around '08.

But back to the topic, Bosh doesn't need to "defend" himself from the all star game stuff, he shot a couple airballs and some PGs dribbled between his legs. Big deal it's a all star game! And the Wayne stuff, I agree he at least needs to personally check him because that's your wife at the end of the day, but if he actually has a physical confrontation with him no one wins.

cssdmark
02-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Who in their right mind would sleep with lil Wayne, first of all he is described as lil and then have you seen his face I do not know who is uglier lil wayne, flavor flav or that offensive line man that use to be on the Jets Ducasse.

Big Zo
02-19-2013, 12:24 AM
Lil' Wayne looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern.

cssdmark
02-19-2013, 12:26 AM
A

felixng2012
02-19-2013, 12:29 AM

This why should he care what a washed up rapper says about him? Lil Wayne is just desperately trying to stay relevant.

jp611
02-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Lil Wayne didn't **** Boshs wife

He's still mad at the Heat for kicking him out of a game, and he's been attacking the heat for awhile

He's a dumb ****

Bosh will just ignore this garbage because he's not a stupid ****** child

mike_noodles
02-19-2013, 12:36 AM
That's kinda funny actually. Lil Wayne throwing temper tantrums.

lakers4sho
02-19-2013, 12:43 AM
He also ate Griffin's balls last night. He then celebrated just like he did when they won the championship.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

Raye
02-19-2013, 12:44 AM
World Peace is a better rapper than Lil Wayne

Chi StateOfMind
02-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Lil Wayne has a video out sayin everything he did..

Worldstarhiphop.com page 1

Marlin234
02-19-2013, 12:53 AM

Weezy can be a ****** so can everybody but this thread is just comparing the 2 get real

"Leave Britney Alone!!!" Kinda of fan ^^

raiderposting
02-19-2013, 12:55 AM
You know a lot of people say "oh when i see this guy ill punch him in the face" but we know they wouldn't. But ill love to fight lil wayne. Now in public that isn't possible. He is surrounded by his posse and ill get beaten to death. But if there was a way were i can sign a contract and get in a underground octagon with him. If i win i get 1 million dollars and get put into a witness protection type program, if he wins he gets to release the tape and clown me in a song. i think 75% of psd will be able to whoop his lil ***

Mr_Jones
02-19-2013, 01:07 AM
You know a lot of people say "oh when i see this guy ill punch him in the face" but we know they wouldn't. But ill love to fight lil wayne. Now in public that isn't possible. He is surrounded by his posse and ill get beaten to death. But if there was a way were i can sign a contract and get in a underground octagon with him. If i win i get 1 million dollars and get put into a witness protection type program, if he wins he gets to release the tape and clown me in a song. i think 75% of psd will be able to whoop his lil ***

Not me, I'm a real *****.

hugepatsfan
02-19-2013, 01:24 AM
Shame all the hate Lil Wayne gets now. It's like people forget how good he used to be.

thechom80
02-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Shame all the hate Lil Wayne gets now. It's like people forget how good he used to be.

when was that?

WITZ
02-19-2013, 01:34 AM
when was that?

:hi5: co-sign

Edit:... And he calls himself the new pac in that video :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jarvo
02-19-2013, 03:03 AM

This/End Thread. :clap:
Also I don't know why people laugh when they say Bosh is going into The HOF because he is :shrug:

Fad3Away
02-19-2013, 03:21 AM
Chris Bosh: gay, weird, funny moments compilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua27Uq_KAqQ

LOL @ 1:55.

jerellh528
02-19-2013, 06:01 AM
i too, fvcked bosh's wife

JiffyMix88
02-19-2013, 10:10 AM

lmao!

benzni
02-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Don't mess with the VelocerBosh

bucketss
02-19-2013, 10:21 AM

you must be a 14 year old if you're defending lil wayne smh.

JWO35
02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
when was that?

Never

NYJ - NYY
02-19-2013, 12:18 PM

u lost me here... dont have an opinion one way or the other but u sound like wayne pays ur bills...

Sactown
02-19-2013, 03:34 PM
This thread is BOSHTASTIC!

blahblahyoutoo
02-19-2013, 03:49 PM

this.

smood999
02-19-2013, 04:11 PM
well...i guess it's true considering the fact that lil wayne dated bosh's wife...she was apparently one of "those" chicks before ...smooth model had the nickname "short stacks'...things of that nature...regardless this is stupid...here she is in her past life

http://sandrarose.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Adrienne-Williams-Smooth-3.jpg?42e305

D-Leethal
02-19-2013, 08:12 PM

I think you dreamt that bro.

JdKing7
02-19-2013, 08:41 PM
I actually used to like some of Lil Waynes music but he needs to shut the **** up for real. Bosh would kill that little midget ******. Lil wayne is nothin' but a wanna be thug lookin for attention considering no one pays attention to his music anymore.

5ass
02-19-2013, 08:54 PM
lil wayne needs to retire. Bosh does not. Bosh>Wayne

RLundi
02-19-2013, 09:15 PM
For a guy who doesn't like bosh. you care about him a lot. who remembers youtube comments. glad the next generation is using their memory and time for something productive. usa is definitely not going down the sh1tter when the next gen. takes over.

I don't dislike Chris Bosh, where did I say I did? Reading comprehension problems?

BKLYNpigeon
02-19-2013, 09:36 PM
what makes you think Bosh didnt do anything already? not everything is taken care of through the Media.

mdm692
02-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Awwww people are defending rupaul lol. The same people that want to lynch him that is.

hugepatsfan
02-19-2013, 09:56 PM
when was that?

Tha Carter II is a classic southern hip hop album.

Bulls_fan90
02-19-2013, 09:58 PM

Classic Bosh lmao.

mdm692
02-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Classic Bosh lmao.

For some reason I think the child porn found in Birdmans computer was forwarded to him by Bosh. He just has that pedophile look.

ATX
02-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Bosh is a good dude, and gets way too much hate, especially for dumbass **** like this. Keep doing your thing CB.

Young2Kinsler
02-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Anyone who thinks anything Lil Wayne says is worth more than the **** I took in my toilet today is a fool. Worthless, ignorant, thug

hugepatsfan
02-19-2013, 11:09 PM
I love how hating Lil Wayne has become the cool thing... Sure he's a garbage rapper now, but the success he's had would get the best of a lot of people. In his prime he was a great rapper.

Seriously, a lot of people that judge him by his new stuff should go look up his pre-Carter III discography.

jayjay33
02-19-2013, 11:11 PM
well...i guess it's true considering the fact that lil wayne dated bosh's wife...she was apparently one of "those" chicks before ...smooth model had the nickname "short stacks'...things of that nature...regardless this is stupid...here she is in her past life

http://sandrarose.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Adrienne-Williams-Smooth-3.jpg?42e305

^This......That's why they say you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. But wayne didn't have to bring the **** up, and **** over bosh like that. As for bosh, if you marry a chick that used to be in "that life". She gone have some bones in her closet, I'm sure wayne is not the only artist/athlete that smashed her back in the day.

JJ_JKidd
02-19-2013, 11:34 PM
He may have had the worse All Star weekend of all time. He is named a starter which is great but then procedes to shoot 2 air balls, have the ball put between his legs twice and then at an after party Lil Wayne said he f'd his wife.

Like a BAOWSSHHHH!!

Cromedome
02-20-2013, 12:08 AM
I love how hating Lil Wayne has become the cool thing... Sure he's a garbage rapper now, but the success he's had would get the best of a lot of people. In his prime he was a great rapper.

Really?

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2013, 12:33 AM
Really?

No

smood999
02-20-2013, 12:39 AM
^This......That's why they say you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. But wayne didn't have to bring the **** up, and **** over bosh like that. As for bosh, if you marry a chick that used to be in "that life". She gone have some bones in her closet, I'm sure wayne is not the only artist/athlete that smashed her back in the day.

funny you say that...Cam'ron posted a picture of her and his boy saying he smashed before Wayne...she was clearly an industry chick

jayjay33
02-20-2013, 12:44 AM
funny you say that...Cam'ron posted a picture of her and his boy saying he smashed before Wayne...she was clearly an industry chick

Lmao, you already know how the game go. An now Floyd Mayweather saying he smashed to,lol. That's at least 3 ( and you know theres more) different sources calming they ****ed that freak. Bosh wife been passed around and ran through. :laugh2:

Read the caption in the pic from her "former" friend. Now thats got to hurt. lol

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/02/woman-claims-chris-boshs-wife-adrienne-slept-with-floyd-mayweather/

tr3ymill3r
02-20-2013, 01:06 AM
I think it's funny that we all question Chris Bosh and his sexuality and then he marries a gold digger like that. She is one of those chasers who go after rappers or ball players, he married a hoe.

Sactown
02-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Chris Bosh shouldn't respond in the media, why give this low life the time of day? Just like any annoying person, ignore them and they'll go away.

jayjay33
02-20-2013, 01:32 AM
I think it's funny that we all question Chris Bosh and his sexuality and then he marries a gold digger like that. She is one of those chasers who go after rappers or ball players, he married a hoe.

Yes he did........lmao.

t_money25
02-20-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm a fan of lil Wayne's music but not a fan of his personal life. For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of anyone's personal life. But saying something like that about another man's wife is clearly outta bounds. If he's gonna say something like that about bosh's wife, say it to his face when their both alone.

LA_Raiders
02-20-2013, 01:50 AM
I feel sorry for the guy. He used to be the man of the team, now he is no more than a side kick.

jayjay33
02-20-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm a fan of lil Wayne's music but not a fan of his personal life. For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of anyone's personal life. But saying something like that about another man's wife is clearly outta bounds. If he's gonna say something like that about bosh's wife, say it to his face when their both alone.

I feel that buts it's not just Wayne, everybody saying they ****ed her. She a hoe. It is what it is. Lol

TylerSL
02-20-2013, 02:18 AM
Bosh shouldnt say anything. How lame can lil wayne be? Seriously going to all the Heat games to root against them because Lebron and Wade dont talk to him when he sits courtside.........

GET A JOB

NYJ - NYY
02-20-2013, 10:51 AM
im gonna go on the record and say i dislike bosh from the way he looks, his dumb mannerisms and everything else dumb he does...hes a solid bball player though, but in no way does he ever deserve to go through that embarrassment... he loves this chick for right or wrong reasons dude married her... she was obviously an industry chick who slobbed knobs but that still dudes wife ... **** that midget lil wayne too garbage *** dude cant rhyme, whines on the track...hasnt been hot since his verse on back that *** up (exaggeration, but you get my point) hes a ****in loser who goin down the drain and tryin to do whatever it takes to be relevant...**** u bro...wear ur tiger print tights and skateboard keep ur mouth shut before u get stomped out which hopefully happens by the entire heat team and pat himself too... and im a knicks fan but im also a man and cant stand when someone is disrespecting someones wife...especially over the past

JWO35
02-20-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm sure Chris Bosh knew about his wife's "past" before he married her... He probably didn't know the "who" & "where" but I'm sure he knew why(somewhat) she was famous and well known among rappers.

NYJ - NYY
02-20-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm sure Chris Bosh knew about his wife's "past" before he married her... He probably didn't know the "who" & "where" but I'm sure he knew why(somewhat) she was famous and well known among rappers.

so just because he knew means she shouldnt be tight about it getting thrown in his face?