PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Poll

itsmillertime
02-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Rate your top top prospects in the Rangers organization as of this moment. I would say if they haven't played 50 games, they should still be considered a prospect.

SLY WILLIAMS
02-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Rate your top top prospects in the Rangers organization as of this moment. I would say if they haven't played 50 games, they should still be considered a prospect.

Right now I see Kreider, JT and Dylan as the top 3.

After that there is Brady, Zooks, Thomas, Fasth, and Fogarty.

I have not seen some of these players play so for some I can only judge by other people's reports.

bsi
02-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Kreider is still tops for me....with Miller, McIlrath, Fasth and Skjei as well as an outisde chance with St.Croix and Thomas if they can put some muscle weight on, those two have NHL skill but are undersized right now.

apdamico
02-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Let's not count out NY native and recently acquired RW Nick Palmieri.

If I'm not mistaken, he played on the same U.S. Junior World Championship team with Derek Stepan and Ryan McDonagh. He did play a couple NHL games for the Devils and Wild, so he's likely been groomed to play a sound two-way game. Let's give him a chance to learn the Rangers' system because he certainly has an NHL ready body.

apdamico
02-18-2013, 03:27 PM
I guess with this breaking news, we will soon get to see if Brandon Mashinter factors onto this list or not:

After a frightening collision that left him visibly shaken in Sunday night's 2-1 win over the Capitals, Darroll Powe has been placed on injured reserve with a concussion.

Powe, who had to be helped off the ice early in the second period, is said to be feeling better, but the Rangers are treating the injury with the utmost caution.

As expected, 22-year-old winger Chris Kreider remains with the team in wake of Powe's injury. The Rangers have also recalled physical forward Brandon Mashinter from the AHL.