PDA

View Full Version : I see this team going forward with the following lineup

itsmillertime
02-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Providing Palmeri and Kreider finally learn how to use their physical size and skill through effort.

Kreider-Richards-Gabby
Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Fast-Miller-Cally
Palmieri-Powe-Pyatt

Staal-Girardi
McDonagh-Del Zotto
McIlrath-Babcock

I would gladly take that next season.

Mr.Wiskers
02-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Are you sure, have you checked in on the free agent class, there may be an upgrade or 2.

fingerbang
02-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Do you mean Anton Babchuk? Stralman and Boyle will most likely be playing with this team next year.

itsmillertime
02-17-2013, 07:10 AM
I don't see any way Boyle or Stralman will be on this team next season. Boyle is a lazy dog. This team with their cap situation can't afford UFA's.

fingerbang
02-17-2013, 01:24 PM
I don't see any way Boyle or Stralman will be on this team next season. Boyle is a lazy dog. This team with their cap situation can't afford UFA's.

Both players are under contract next year.

itsmillertime
02-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Who cares. Means nothing. So was Rupp, he's not here. So were Anisimov and Dubinsky. They aren't here.

kmo429
02-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Hagelin-Richards-Gaborik
Nash-Stepan-Callahan
Kreider-Miller-Pyatt
Boyle-Halpern-Powe
Asham

Edit: Didnt know you were talking about next year. Cant just assume random players will sign in NY or be gone at this point.

Mr.Wiskers
02-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Take a look at CapGeek.com to see our salary cap and available cap for next yr. And who we'll need to re-sign( RFA). I think we're in pretty good shape.

itsmillertime
02-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Don't need to look there. I'm well aware of our cap situation and we aren't in good shape. Stepan and Hagelin will want a considerable raise. McDonagh will want a huge raise.

SLY WILLIAMS
02-17-2013, 06:18 PM
I think we may have a bit more player turnover but it depends on how things go this season as well as who the coach is in the future. I look forward to Dylan being a NY Ranger.

bsi
02-18-2013, 10:41 PM
I didn't go back and look but I was just wondering who was saying McIlrath was tearing it up? I think he's improved but he's not really doing anything special, maybe the few games I've watched lately haven't been his best but he didn't seem THAT impressive to me, definately improved but not near NHL ready yet, but that's just from watching a couple games. Maybe I didn't see him at his best.