PDA

View Full Version : Where's my post? Really? Mods have to clear posts now? Smh at this place...

TheShowGoesOn#9
02-16-2013, 01:14 AM
I tried posting this in the Dwight for Rondo thread in response to another poster and got some bogus message.

this makes absolutely no sense. Nash is still as good as Rondo, under contract, and the Lakers would take on major salary for a ball dominant guard who would drive Kobe absolutely nuts.

I call 100% bs

Oh would he?

Kobe on Rondo:

You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

"What guard have you seen at his size that will get you 18 assists, 17 boards and 20 points all in one game? That's unheard of. I love that kid. I always make a point of talking to him during All-Star [Weekend]. He's one of my favorites.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8924289/kobe-bryant-feels-pain-rajon-rondo-boston-celtics

The Rondo hate is so tired. Especially from so called 'Celtics fans' like Corey and Bagwell who bash him left and right. Rondo is the best in the world at what he does. The best pg in the league, or at the very least a top 5 pg. He makes any team he's on instantly better. That can't be argued.

It's hilarious reading all the fake 'Celtics fans' garbage on how the Celts are better off without Rondo because they've won a few games. So does that make the Bulls better without Rose too because they've played well without him?

The Celtics aren't doing **** in the playoffs without Rondo.