PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Banned Substances

parrwh
02-15-2013, 11:34 AM
I really believe Lebron is using a HGH and steroids I've said this for the past 3 years he is extremely huge and looks a lot like he had some should be banned substance to enhance his physique and abilities

mjm07
02-15-2013, 11:37 AM
WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED DAVID STERN THEN??!! He must be notified at once!

Swashcuff
02-15-2013, 11:39 AM
SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why LeBron WHY????? Oh the HUMANITY!!!!

beasted86
Proof or STFU, and wait for an article with real proof to make a new thread.

xfyre
dont they get tested like more often than hookers O_O

how would he get away with it :facepalm:

Swashcuff
02-15-2013, 11:41 AM
I see it now.... LeBron's hairline isn't receeding his head is just getting bigger and his hair can't keep up. Thanks for showing me the light OP. :worthy:

djp2k12
02-15-2013, 11:44 AM

No, testing practices are pretty poor and there isn't much transparency on what testing really consists of.

I think Dwight Howard was on PEDs big time, but now he just looks deflated like he's been poked with a pin and all the air is out of him.

My conspiracy theory is that he secretly failed a test and he's been tested more rigorously and had to stop taking anything, but it's all on the hush hush because besmirching the reputation of a superstar would be bad for business, and it's better to throw the Hedo Turkoglu's of the world under the bus to make testing look like it isn't a complete joke.

ManRam
02-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Even if HGH and steroids never existed, there would still be people who are the best athletes in the world, and who look freakish compared to the rest. The guy clearly has been gifted athletically since a young age. I'm not gonna say that just because he's an insane athletic specimen that he's cheating. It is possible that he is truly just one of the best natural athletes there is. In fact, I definitely think that's the case.

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Most athletes are on performance enhancing drugs, including HGH and steroids. That's just how professional sports are. I mean, if some piece of crap play like Hedo Turk is using them, why wouldn't the better players be? Lebron James is probably using something illegal, but the majority of the league, especially the superstars probably are as well.

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Even if HGH and steroids never existed, there would still be people who are the best athletes in the world, and who look freakish compared to the rest. The guy clearly has been gifted athletically since a young age. I'm not gonna say that just because he's an insane athletic specimen that he's cheating. It is possible that he is truly just one of the best natural athletes there is. In fact, I definitely think that's the case.

There will always be someone who is "the best", however, when theres an athlete who is head and shoulders above the rest, theres something going on. Look at the Lance Armstrong incident in cycling for example. LeBron has always been a beast, but whatever drugs he's on have brought him to a completely new level. He's also the poster boy of the league now, so you can bet they would protect him and never let it be known he's using.

GunFactor187
02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
If LeBron is using HGH and anabolic steroids, Kevin Durant must have a chronic eating disorder then.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-15-2013, 11:53 AM
WHere we are now in sports, if Lebron got caught with PED's I wouldnt even be surprised. I think I would be disappointed because I've become a pretty big fan of the guy. But in the same breath, if he was on PED's, he definitely wouldnt be the only one.

Big Zo
02-15-2013, 11:55 AM
HGH is helping him hit shots from everywhere.

kntresistheheat
02-15-2013, 11:56 AM
I've heard it all now! You haters always got to try to find something to knock down that man, I guess when your the best and on top there's always someone trying to knock you down.

Nice try troll.

C-Wick925
02-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Cool story bro, Now make me a grilled chz

chicagocubsfan
02-15-2013, 12:17 PM
The only reason he went to Miami is that he wanted to be close to that clinic run by Anthony Bosch. That's where he got the good stuff from.

mjm07
02-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Cool story bro, Now make me a grilled chz

Make that two and add bacon.

NoahH
02-15-2013, 12:31 PM
HGH is helping him hit shots from everywhere.

this

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
this

No, Ray Allen is helping with that, but those sweet injections are sure helping him drive in the paint and have his way with anyone.

blahblahyoutoo
02-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Proof or STFU, and wait for an article with real proof to make a new thread.

yup, lock it up.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
I made the exact same thread yesterday and it got locked lol since hawkeye said I hate lebron but since the op doesn't its ok to leave it open? Hmmm

But yes I do believe lebron is on something no way a guy 6'8 275 can run that fast and jump so high just not possible

Dade County
02-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Kobe too

ComplexChoices
02-15-2013, 12:52 PM
The hate on him is childish at this point.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Quick question Say a big star like lebron, Dwight or someone gets tested and its positive do you guys think the league would hide it to protect their image?

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Kobe too

Yeah because Kobe sure is bulked up and still runs at 100 mph in his 17th season

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Quick question Say a big star like lebron, Dwight or someone gets tested and its positive do you guys think the league would hide it to protect their image?

Of course. The NBA is a business, and the superstars and their image are apart of that. As I mentioned earlier, guys like Hedo are expendable, but guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Dwight, Cp3....if any of them were to test positive, I do believe the league would cover it up and punish them in some other way.

flea
02-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Probably over half of all professional athletes are on some type of PED that is either banned and hard to test for or not banned yet. There's no clear line, but I would imagine most NBA stars are on something since it's a corrupt league built for marketing anyway. They need the stars healthy.

TyrionLannister
02-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he and the majority of the league were taking some form of PEDs. Why do you think they keep blocking blood testing in CBA negotiations?

But you know what? I don't give a ****. It's more entertaining watching athletes doing borderline impossible things. Unless you're watching Division III sports you'd be surprised how many people take unnatural substances to get an edge, legal or illegal.

It's that easy, because drug testing in most sports is comically ineffective in catching people. Let athletes take whatever they want. It raises performance, monetary gain, and fan awareness. Its also a persons choice what to put in his or her body, so they alone should assume the responsibility.

trojanman14
02-15-2013, 01:05 PM
your a moron

Raps18-19 Champ
02-15-2013, 01:07 PM
He's gone to the Olympics 3 times now and they haven't had a positive test yet. And the Olympics has the strictest drug testing around.

The Flash
02-15-2013, 01:11 PM
I made the exact same thread yesterday and it got locked lol since hawkeye said I hate lebron but since the op doesn't its ok to leave it open? Hmmm

But yes I do believe lebron is on something no way a guy 6'8 275 can run that fast and jump so high just not possible

Fastest man on the planet is 6.5

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 01:15 PM
He's gone to the Olympics 3 times now and they haven't had a positive test yet. And the Olympics has the strictest drug testing around.

Lance Armstrong won an olympic medal...I think you know where I'm going with this.

Rain City
02-15-2013, 01:16 PM
get over it.

lebron has been a household name since he was 16 and a big reason why is bc he has been an advanced physical specimen among hes peers since he was in HS. its not like hes some average guy that all the sudden developed more prowess than the field. sit back and appreciate a once in a generation athlete.

Red_Pill
02-15-2013, 01:20 PM
get over it.

lebron has been a household name since he was 16 and a big reason why is bc he has been an advanced physical specimen among hes peers since he was in HS. its not like hes some average guy that all the sudden developed more prowess than the field. sit back and appreciate a once in a generation athlete.

HS athletes are on HGH and steroids as well. I honestly have no problem with it. What we put into our body should be our choice, however, I'd like for players to be honest about it.

Lakers + Giants
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM
So since he won a ring and cant use the no ring argument anymore now it's time to use the PED argument?

Let's just enjoy what we are seeing. Possibly the best player many of us will see in quite some time.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM

The Olympics are full Of Cheaters

Chronz
02-15-2013, 01:27 PM
How come FIBA is protecting LeBron?

Yeah because Kobe sure is bulked up and still runs at 100 mph in his 17th season
His overall speed has degraded but him playing this well into his 17th season and still possessing a quick first step is somewhat fishy.

By the logic going on in this thread, thats enough to damn him.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 01:28 PM
get over it.

This.

Unless your argument is that hes been on steroids since birth.

Kobe was in the olympics. Does that mean he cheated too?

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Haters... If LeBron is a top athlete, don't you think NBA would've tested him a long time ago? Man, such haters who don't appreciate talent.

uprightciti
02-15-2013, 01:30 PM
I actually think this is totally accurate!

Lebron is way to big and never gets hurt the dude is using for sure and its the NBA's dirty little secret
as is Dwight

beasted86
02-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Let me ask you a more sane question... Has the NBA been able to hide anything? ever?

There is basically 1 secret the "NBA" has been able to hide... what was the reason behind Jordan's 1st retirement... and I put quotations because it wasn't the NBA but rather Jordan. That's the only secret that has wide speculation with no real conspiracy theory. Every other scandal either has had a snitch come out to the media or one strong conspiracy theory (IE: 1984 draft rigged) but no legit source to back it up.

There hasn't been a steroid conspiracy for even 1 NBA player.

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 01:39 PM
LeBron was 18 years old starting in the NBA. What makes you think he was done growing? I think you guys just need something to blame so you can find an excuse as to why LeBron is better than Kobe. Just leave it like that... Kobe will never be in James level.

Rain City
02-15-2013, 01:43 PM
HS athletes are on HGH and steroids as well. I honestly have no problem with it. What we put into our body should be our choice, however, I'd like for players to be honest about it.

you are delusional.

you want to take away credit from lebron and call him a cheater and liar on this topic that is solely basing on speculation.

i wouldnt even consider myself a lebron fan pursay, but im in awe and have been since he was the greatest HS player anyone has ever seen. if you really followed him close enough you would know he is a peerless, and gifted athlete, who also works incredibly hard.

im sure if this was 20 yrs ago you'd be saying this about bo, and 50yrs ago about Wilt. if you cant give credit to an all time great athlete and lower yourself to accusing him a cheater and a liar without a shred of evidence than go to hater rehab or turn off the tv. seriously, go away with this nonsense.

this thred doesnt deserve any more run.

mdm692
02-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Apparently hard work and devotion to his craft is not an option. Oh how sad has this world become :sigh:.

tdg823
02-15-2013, 01:48 PM
I might be lebron's biggest critic (or "hater" for those not fully matured) and while I do believe that the NBA would cover it up (He is their sacred cash cow after all), I absolutely don't buy that he's on anything. He's just an absolute freak of nature.

Super.
02-15-2013, 01:49 PM
I wish this was reddit

downvote

tdg823
02-15-2013, 01:49 PM
I think, until the last year or two, hard work and devotion to his craft were his problem though, not his strength, mdm.

Hawkeye15
02-15-2013, 01:51 PM
My brother saw LeBron play when he was 16, said he must have been 6'6", 210. He was going to be a big *** athletic guy anyways. Its called physically maturing.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2013, 01:56 PM
The OP went about this the wrong way. This is not a Lebron problem. Its NBA and pro sports wide problem. I believe a lot of them do it.

Back in 02, Kobe came back 25 pounds heavier than the previous season full of muscle. Natural?

Same thing for Dwight.

And yes Lebron being so much stronger and faster gives off that same feeling as Bonds, ARod, Mcguire, Sosa, Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Marion Jones, Tiger Woods etc, etc, etc......

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2013, 01:59 PM
My brother saw LeBron play when he was 16, said he must have been 6'6", 210. He was going to be a big *** athletic guy anyways. Its called physically maturing.

In my high school, I played football with a kid who was 6'5 235 pounds of rock. And backne out of this world. He was a physival freak. That was as a senior. As a freshman, he was 6'2 about 185. Tall and lanky. Started the juice as a sophmore. This was between 1996 and 1999. Kids do use that stuff that young. My entire football team was on the juice.

ManRam
02-15-2013, 02:00 PM
People fail to realize that PEDs and HGH are used as much, if not more, for injury recovery and building lean muscle as they are to get huge.

We're talking about the best athletes in the world here. I don't doubt that some of them are using, but I don't doubt that the best natural athletes in the world, the top 0.00001% of athletes, can be this good naturally. :shrug:

The dude has been a can't miss athlete since he was in 9th/10th grade. The guy was 6-8, 240 in 11th grade.

Rain City
02-15-2013, 02:02 PM
i can understand while watching him play someone would wonder, but the truth is its been like this since he was in HS, lebron has always been more physically dominant than the field, and what we are seeing is when you have the intangibles to match and get the most out of his ridiculous talent.

its worth talking about, the problem is when you are making baseless accusation, purely on speculating, you've OD'd on the haterade.

mjt20mik
02-15-2013, 02:03 PM
He just filled out. I'm sure he takes stuff while training in the offseason, but I don't think he uses it during the season. He just takes care of his body (eats well, does Yoga and Pilates, etc).

tdg823
02-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Great point, manram, most athletes (baseball especially) aren't trying to get bigger and stronger, their trying to stay healthy and fresh over a grinding season

Raps18-19 Champ
02-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Lance Armstrong won an olympic medal...I think you know where I'm going with this.

The drug testing now is way more harder to sneak through than 13 years ago.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-15-2013, 02:24 PM

Most get caught. Only a few probably sneak by. And they don't have a care in the world how big of an athlete you are.

mjm07
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Quick question Say a big star like KOBE, Dwight or someone gets tested and its positive do you guys think the league would hide it to protect their image?

If they can minimize the damage, it wouldn't suprise me if they did. I pose you the same question.

naps
02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
I really believe Lebron is using a HGH and steroids I've said this for the past 3 years he is extremely huge and looks a lot like he had some should be banned substance to enhance his physique and abilities

It hurts to see LeBron is too good, doesn't it?

ManRam
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah. Olympic drug testing is the most rigorous there is. Far more rigorous than the NBA, NFL or MLB's.

By all accounts sneaking by the Olympic drug testing is really tough.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Yeah. Olympic drug testing is the most rigorous there is. Far more rigorous than the NBA, NFL or MLB's.

By all accounts sneaking by the Olympic drug testing is really tough.

Wouldn't you agree that the people who cheet in the Olympics start doing so because they have very little to lose and so much to gain?

Whereas NBA level athletes are already millionaires and set up for life with so much to lose for an Olympic appearance?

Sounds pretty ridiculous for an alleged steroid user to sign up for the Olympics knowing all this.

NewjackNY
02-15-2013, 02:49 PM

:facepalm:

Hawkeye15
02-15-2013, 02:50 PM
i can understand while watching him play someone would wonder, but the truth is its been like this since he was in HS, lebron has always been more physically dominant than the field, and what we are seeing is when you have the intangibles to match and get the most out of his ridiculous talent.

its worth talking about, the problem is when you are making baseless accusation, purely on speculating, you've OD'd on the haterade.

pretty much. He has never had injuries, which many athletes actually use HGH to heal with. LeBron obviously hasn't done it in that way. But we are talking about a kid who was built like a 27 year old PF by age 17, so him maturing into this beast shouldn't surprise anyone...

Hawkeye15
02-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't you agree that the people who cheet in the Olympics start doing so because they have very little to lose and so much to gain?

Whereas NBA level athletes are already millionaires and set up for life with so much to lose for an Olympic appearance?

Sounds pretty ridiculous for an alleged steroid user to sign up for the Olympics knowing all this.

but Chronz, the muscles! Nobody can do that, especially LeBron, without doping up!

Rain City
02-15-2013, 02:55 PM
if you really think lebron started taking PEDs you dont understand since HS he was just as physically dominant compared to his peers and destined to get to this level...

it is really really hard to fathom someone could be taking PEDs since 15 or so and not have the top come off at some point. not one juicy rumor, failed test, nothing... someone coulda said something and got paid a fortune... there is a legion of lebron haters out there (including his home state) w/out a shred of evidence to cling to. just speculation.

justinnum1
02-15-2013, 02:56 PM
lmao

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 03:00 PM
I sold LeBron steroids.

Corey
02-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I honestly wouldn't be shocked.

Performance enhancers are a lot more prevalent than people would like to believe.

MrfadeawayJB
02-15-2013, 03:05 PM
lol how is this still open

Hawkeye15
02-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Performance enhancers are a lot more prevalent than people would like to believe.

for sure, but I know you understand fitness, nutrition, etc. You know at around age 24-25, the bodies testosterone levels start to drop, and that is when its easier to put on muscle. Hence why over the past few years, LeBron has become even bigger and stronger. That is why in sports where size/strength/speed matter, ages 27-30 are usually their physical peak. Perfect blend of the young athleticism, infused with the growth of muscles of a grown man.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 03:09 PM
I actually think this is totally accurate!

Lebron is way to big and never gets hurt the dude is using for sure and its the NBA's dirty little secret
as is Dwight

I know right, so was Wilt. So was D-Rob. So was Rodman, those guys were way too freakish athletically to be real. Maybe even Shaq?

TyrionLannister
02-15-2013, 03:12 PM
I sold LeBron steroids.

Quick, somebody call TMZ! We're gonna make so much $$$!

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 03:13 PM
It's like technology. How is it constantly improving every year?

In this day and age, athletes have the best tools to work with.

LeperMessiah
02-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Let the stupid threads keep on coming.

ManRam
02-15-2013, 03:21 PM

I agree with this. I'm sure there are plenty of users.

But I don't think singling out players because they're good athletes is the best way to start these witch hunts. If the MLB has shown us anything in regards to the types of players to get busted, it shows that it's pretty damn common for the non-stereotypical body-types to be the guys cheating. Look at the NBA busts too: Hedo, Shard, Mayo, etc. aren't really the first guys we'd go after when starting a witch hunt.

The NBA needs to stop giving warning for drug tests. Players can get tested like 4 times a year, and twice in the summer...but are always warned. Cheating has become an art...and the only way to combat that art is to get way more rigorous with the testing.

ztilzer31
02-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Okay.. People need to realize. HGH just raises your testosterone levels. Yes it is banned, but some people just have high testosterone levels. Lebron is obviously one of these people unless you think he's been taking steroids since he was 15.

This post should be taken down. It's just a place for people to troll about Lebron. There isn't one fact that supports the statement "Lebron James takes steroids".

t_money25
02-15-2013, 03:27 PM
I agree.... better yet they need to test Norris Cole. That high top fade is growing at an alarming rate!!

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 03:32 PM
My point of view is that he came into the NBA at age 19 and people expected him to look like that his entire career. He came into the league a guard but that was 10 years ago. The man wasn't finished growing and this is what happens when you're born with great genes. If you're going to say athletes are too strong, too quick, and so and so because they take illegal substances, then all athletes are on par with each other.

Dade County
02-15-2013, 03:35 PM

Yes... I feel that they did this in regrades of Kobe.

Swashcuff
02-15-2013, 03:39 PM
I agree.... better yet they need to test Norris Cole. That high top fade is growing at an alarming rate!!

:laugh2:

dtmagnet
02-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Testing is well behind drug technology, if Lebron is using then so is everyone else its not fair to single him out. We hear about these patches and creams that you can apply before bed, they help heal you up and by the next day its out of your system.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Yes... I feel that they did this in regrades of Kobe.

Really, Awesome!

BigCityofDreams
02-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Really, Awesome!

Lol how did Kobe get in this

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Lol how did Kobe get in this

You know that whenever there is a lebron thread someone brings up Kobe and vice versa... Haters gonna hate from both sides

LOOTERX9
02-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Steroids make sports more entertaining. baseball is ruined now without the steroids.. let steroids in all sports with some oversight. you can't stop medical/biological engineering and advances.

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Steroids make sports more entertaining. baseball is ruined now without the steroids.. let steroids in all sports with some oversight. you can't stop medical/biological engineering and advances.

You don't need steroids to be good in basketball. Baseball, you sorta do.

The Flash
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM

Roids should in fact be mandatory in baseball

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Roids should in fact be mandatory in baseball

The concept of baseball is just boring to me. There are so many ways to be effective in basketball. In baseball, either you can bat or pitch.

Uncbball234
02-15-2013, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't doubt if Jordan juiced

BigCityofDreams
02-15-2013, 04:32 PM
You know that whenever there is a lebron thread someone brings up Kobe and vice versa... Haters gonna hate from both sides

I guess so

Kobe passes "Pssst he doesn't pass like Lebron"
Lebron shoots "SMH he doesn't shoot like Kobe"

hugepatsfan
02-15-2013, 04:33 PM
I hope he tests positive just for the lulz. That would be a ****ing hilarious story to follow. Especially with Lebron's tendency to be fake with the media... if he ever had to defend against those allegations it would be a total **** show.

In all seriousness though, that would suck for the sport.

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I hope he tests positive just for the lulz. That would be a ****ing hilarious story to follow. Especially with Lebron's tendency to be fake with the media... if he ever had to defend against those allegations it would be a total **** show.

In all seriousness though, that would suck for the sport.

It's possible! he's certainly changed a lot since he first came in, though I'm not accusing him before anyone gets defensive.

http://crankuptheheat.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/lebronrookie.jpg?w=254&h=308

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1196072!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/lebron-james.jpg

Not that I care either way but it's possible. Don't think it matters in baseball either tbh, but I kinda understand the fuss/perception over em.

rocket
02-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Looks built and muscular.

Yep he uses steroids.

Perception of the people!

rocket
02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
It's possible! he's certainly changed a lot since he first came in, though I'm not accusing him before anyone gets defensive.

http://crankuptheheat.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/lebronrookie.jpg?w=254&h=308

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1196072!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/lebron-james.jpg

Not that I care either way but it's possible. Don't think it matters in baseball either tbh, but I kinda understand the fuss/perception over em.

Well it's common sense that LeBron is going to get bigger. LOL

sammid21
02-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Him and wade are probably using, but the NBA wont check the top player in the league, thats bad marketing. I mean really people, dont check the stats, check the chins. Both LBJ and Wade have massive chin lines. Same sympthoms were in Barry Bonds, McGwuire, and Sosa. You cant help but speculate, especially nowadays.

LAKERMANIA
02-15-2013, 05:07 PM

I'm not saying Lebron is or isn't taking any banned substances, since I appreciate his game... But Lance Armstrong was passing tests left and right for many years.. It is possible to get away with it..

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Well it's common sense that LeBron is going to get bigger. LOL

Well of course :) I meant more so his jaw, around the neck, and whatnot. Those smaller characteristics that tend to be symptoms of someone on HGH. Again not accusing him, but I do think it's possible

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Looks built and muscular.

Yep he uses steroids.

Perception of the people!

I don't think it's built and muscular. Look at David Robinson for example (from Navy and in NBA)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/02/24/PH2006022400065.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/267/804/Robinson_display_image.jpg?1277225257

He's always been a guy who was in great shape physically. But you didn't see some drastic change from when he was younger till even his last year. (Again I'm sure there are plenty of guys who I could make this comparison, but I saw a lot of folks discussing Lebron)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0310/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/LeBron-James1.jpg

ztilzer31
02-15-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm not saying Lebron is or isn't taking any banned substances, since I appreciate his game... But Lance Armstrong was passing tests left and right for many years.. It is possible to get away with it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U

Funniest bit I've heard about Lance.

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Dp....

SoFreshNsoClean
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
if some piece of crap play like Hedo Turk is using them, why wouldn't the better players be? Lebron James is probably using something illegal, but the majority of the league,

Agreed

As for Lebron I agree w/ OP dude is freakishly huge

LOOTERX9
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
David Robinson had to be on Steroids too. yall remember his musclular body at age 37?

PurpleJesus
02-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Lebron was big and built for a highschooler, it only makes sense that when he becomes a pro, he will work harder and get bigger.

OceanSpray
02-15-2013, 05:30 PM
So if Hedo uses it and there are hundreds of players better than him, everyone is using it? By that logic, every player is equal in their ability to play.. There are obviously great players and average players. LeBron is a great player and that's all there is to it.

Knowledge
02-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Judging PED use by muscles is wrong, but just for the heck of it . . . . .

Anyone could be using, but until proven otherwise, I will assume he is clean. The OP hints at the fact that Lebron is "freakishly huge" (there is a joke for that somewhere), but when you look at him, he actually isn't.

http://sandrarose.com/images12/lebron-james-beach-SPL.jpg?42e305

He looks pretty average compared to guys who are truly ripped like Joey Graham, Dwight Howard, and even an in shape Metta World Peace. Those guys have more defined muscles than Lebron.

Besides, if an NBA player were to use anything, it wouldn't be for muscles. It would be for recovery and stamina since the NBA season is so long/grueling. Still, I think Lebron is clean. He came to the NBA at 18 as a pretty big guy, it only makes sense that he adds weight as he gets older.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 06:16 PM
What about Duncan's surprising resurgence? ROIDS induced?

Whats so different about Bron? Wade would be a better example.

Thats not what I heard from Max Kellerman, the only source of Baseball analysis I've ever been exposed to, but from what I understand it fudges with their game alot more than it would in basketball.

Im sure it would help in basketball, but I think power, in particular hitting strength matters alot more in that sport.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't think it's built and muscular. Look at David Robinson for example (from Navy and in NBA)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/02/24/PH2006022400065.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/267/804/Robinson_display_image.jpg?1277225257

He's always been a guy who was in great shape physically. But you didn't see some drastic change from when he was younger till even his last year. (Again I'm sure there are plenty of guys who I could make this comparison, but I saw a lot of folks discussing Lebron)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0310/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/LeBron-James1.jpg

Do you have a pic of D-Rob in highschool, or around the age of Bron in that pic?

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 06:25 PM
What about Duncan's surprising resurgence? ROIDS induced?

Whats so different about Bron? Wade would be a better example.

Thats not what I heard from Max Kellerman, the only source of Baseball analysis I've ever been exposed to, but from what I understand it fudges with their game alot more than it would in basketball.

Im sure it would help in basketball, but I think power, in particular hitting strength matters alot more in that sport.

I'm not talking surprising resurgence but more so the physical aspect. Like taking it to get bigger in that respect. Why are folks getting so defensive about Lebron?

And in baseball, sure it helps the power, but I don't think it helps the eye coordination that comes with it.

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Do you have a pic of D-Rob in highschool, or around the age of Bron in that pic?

No, but I *think* he was either 18 or 19 in this picture.

http://gtalumnimag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/YJ_Gregory-NCAATeam86.jpg

dtmagnet
02-15-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm not talking surprising resurgence but more so the physical aspect. Like taking it to get bigger in that respect. Why are folks getting so defensive about Lebron?

And in baseball, sure it helps the power, but I don't think it helps the eye coordination that comes with it.

The biggest advantage it gives in baseball is not getting injured in a 162 game season.

Yanks All Day
02-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Judging PED use by muscles is wrong, but just for the heck of it . . . . .

Anyone could be using, but until proven otherwise, I will assume he is clean. The OP hints at the fact that Lebron is "freakishly huge" (there is a joke for that somewhere), but when you look at him, he actually isn't.

http://sandrarose.com/images12/lebron-james-beach-SPL.jpg?42e305

He looks pretty average compared to guys who are truly ripped like Joey Graham, Dwight Howard, and even an in shape Metta World Peace. Those guys have more defined muscles than Lebron.

Besides, if an NBA player were to use anything, it wouldn't be for muscles. It would be for recovery and stamina since the NBA season is so long/grueling. Still, I think Lebron is clean. He came to the NBA at 18 as a pretty big guy, it only makes sense that he adds weight as he gets older.

Exactly. LeBron was a big high schooler. He just looks like he grew into his body. If he works that hard over the summer to improve every single season at basketball, I bet he's working just as hard in that weight room on his strength and conditioning. He's just a freak of nature.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm not talking surprising resurgence but more so the physical aspect.
Yes I know, Im the one talking about a surprising regurgence in Duncan's case. And I asked a question about Bron's physical appearance because I knew it was your case, not mine.

Like taking it to get bigger in that respect. Why are folks getting so defensive about Lebron?
Just questioning you. I would do that if you had used other similar comps. But a teen should look different as he matures, particularly one well ahead his peers as a youngster.

Its my understanding that power matters quite abit when swinging the bat. I dont know the history but Kellerman speaks like the roid users gained quite abit of their historical worth from it. Like it could turn a decent player into a great one or something.

I think the primary worth for it in any sport would be to aid in recovery, it just so happens strength matters more in baseball because of the power hitting involved.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2013, 07:17 PM
I would think that roids would be optimal for basketball player more so than baseball players.
Roids aids in recovory and it helps with inflamation. That is something that hoops players have to worry about far more than a baseball player. The physical wear and tear on the body is 10 times harder in basketball than in baseball. With the Knees, feet and ankles being the biggest benefactors to roids.

To be honest, roids are a miracle drug. I have used them before so I know their affects both good and bad. I will tell you that I played hoops for those three months better than I ever dreamed possible. I was not tired in the 4th quarter, I felt I could play another game after one had just ended. I felt unstoppable. I know that basketball players use this. Not for strength, but for stamina and recovery. Strength is just an added bonus

TyrionLannister
02-15-2013, 07:54 PM
I applaud you for your honesty, DODGERS&LAKERS.

The misconception about roids is that it doesn't make you stronger or even necessarily make your muscles bigger. It increases your ability to recover from workouts or other exhaustive physical activity. Roiders still need to go through intense training routines to actually reap the benefits, though through them they are now allowed to work out harder, longer, and more frequently.

I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school before I suffered multiple injuries to my shoulders and knees and I can't go 5 minutes anymore without them hurting. If I was going for a career in pro sports and I knew roids or other kinds of PEDs would help me, I almost certainly would've taken them. Most people, no matter how moral they claim to be, wouldn't turn down a drug that allows them to do their job twice as well for ten times as much money.

"NBA players get tested up to four times during the course of a season. The fourth time can happen at any point from October to June, but once it happens, that's it. So if your fourth test occurs after your 71st game, you're clear the rest of the way. It's a running joke within NBA circles, something of a get-out-of-jail-free card: Once you pee in that fourth cup, you're good to go. Put whatever you want into your body. Feel like smoking enough weed to make Harold and Kumar blush? Knock yourself out. Feel like replacing your blood with cleaner blood so you have more endurance for the playoffs? Knock yourself out. Feel like starting a testosterone cycle because you might have to play 25 grueling playoff games over the next 10 weeks? Knock yourself out. Remember how competitive these guys are. What would they do for an edge? How far would they go?" (Grantland)

It's always blown my mind that the only basketball players suspended for PED use have been the following:

Hedo Turkoglu, O.J. Mayo, Rashard Lewis, Darius Miles, Lindsey Hunter, Soumaila Samake, Matt Geiger, and Don MacLean.

Not a single star on that list. Do people really believe that those guys are the only ones who took any form of PEDs? In a game with overcompetitive players with massive egos where hundreds of millions of dollars are at stake?

Like I said before, I really don't care because in the end it's entertainment. Hell, I don't even think LeBron is necessarily one of the culprits (or Dwight, for that matter). But people thinking that PEDs wouldn't help NBA players is foolish.

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Yes I know, Im the one talking about a surprising regurgence in Duncan's case. And I asked a question about Bron's physical appearance because I knew it was your case, not mine.

Well that's certainly your opinion to question a resurgence. It could be, sure but I don't think that's the case, for several reasons.

Just questioning you. I would do that if you had used other similar comps. But a teen should look different as he matures, particularly one well ahead his peers as a youngster.

I know a teen should look different as he matures, but..... I mean you see someone like Bonds how thin he was and how he ended up. Should folks be wrong for debating/entertaining the possibility? You obviously can't tell by looking at someone, but as fans with our own opinions/perception we can surely speculate.

Its my understanding that power matters quite abit when swinging the bat. I dont know the history but Kellerman speaks like the roid users gained quite abit of their historical worth from it. Like it could turn a decent player into a great one or something.

I think the primary worth for it in any sport would be to aid in recovery, it just so happens strength matters more in baseball because of the power hitting involved.

I'm not going to pretend to know the history of it with baseball, and I know it'll surely help the swing become more powerful. I just don't believe it helps with the actual fundamentals of the game.

I agree the primary worth would be to aid in recovery, like exactly what Hedo did for example. I think some guys might take it to add a little muscle to their body, which again like I said I don't think matters much. But I do think some guys in the league have done it. Only reason I brought up Lebron was cause well he's the face of the league and that's what everyone else in here was talking about.

rockbottom2010
02-15-2013, 08:47 PM
please....close thread

Chronz
02-15-2013, 08:48 PM
I would think that roids would be optimal for basketball player more so than baseball players.
Roids aids in recovory and it helps with inflamation. That is something that hoops players have to worry about far more than a baseball player. The physical wear and tear on the body is 10 times harder in basketball than in baseball. With the Knees, feet and ankles being the biggest benefactors to roids.

To be honest, roids are a miracle drug. I have used them before so I know their affects both good and bad. I will tell you that I played hoops for those three months better than I ever dreamed possible. I was not tired in the 4th quarter, I felt I could play another game after one had just ended. I felt unstoppable. I know that basketball players use this. Not for strength, but for stamina and recovery. Strength is just an added bonus
Baseball also has like 2 times the length of a basketball season. I can see the argument for recovery but actual on court performance? It just doesn't make sense to me, it could be my ignorance to the sport, but I get the impression that power hitting and bulking up in general is far more important to a batters swing than any other aspect in the NBA.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 08:51 PM
It's always blown my mind that the only basketball players suspended for PED use have been the following:

Hedo Turkoglu, O.J. Mayo, Rashard Lewis, Darius Miles, Lindsey Hunter, Soumaila Samake, Matt Geiger, and Don MacLean.

Not a single star on that list. Do people really believe that those guys are the only ones who took any form of PEDs? In a game with overcompetitive players with massive egos where hundreds of millions of dollars are at stake?

Like I said before, I really don't care because in the end it's entertainment. Hell, I don't even think LeBron is necessarily one of the culprits (or Dwight, for that matter). But people thinking that PEDs wouldn't help NBA players is foolish.

Obviously it would help, the argument people make is that its not this career altering drug that it seems to be in baseball.

I mean does OJ Mayo strike you as a lesser player now without the drugs?

From what Ive heard, there are some guys who are being denied of the HOF because they wouldn't be the players they became without the drugs. The only guy I hear a case being made for is Bonds, and that its because he was worthy before he got "big".

Chronz
02-15-2013, 08:58 PM
I know a teen should look different as he matures, but..... I mean you see someone like Bonds how thin he was and how he ended up. Should folks be wrong for debating/entertaining the possibility? You obviously can't tell by looking at someone, but as fans with our own opinions/perception we can surely speculate..
If you would have named Wade, I would agree. He came into the NBA reasonably developed athletically, I think he was 22 or so. And you look at his jawline now and it looks like that blockhead on Family Guy. But Bron was a kid who was obviously way more developed than kids his age, I think its fare to say the testosterone in this kid was naturally high from day1. Hes one of those rare athletes that comes around every so often. I think it makes more sense to question the resurgence of a declining bigman like Duncan than it is to question such a gifted phenom.

BigCityofDreams
02-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Baseball also has like 2 times the length of a basketball season. I can see the argument for recovery but actual on court performance? It just doesn't make sense to me, it could be my ignorance to the sport, but I get the impression that power hitting and bulking up in general is far more important to a batters swing than any other aspect in the NBA.

It not just about bulking up and power hitting though. The first handful of players that were suspended for PEDs were fringe guys. Of course it does help with power hitting but like anything else it depends on the person, the drugs they use, what they eat, genetics, etc. In the NBA players could use PEDs for strength, speed, vision, defensively, etc

BigCityofDreams
02-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Obviously it would help, the argument people make is that its not this career altering drug that it seems to be in baseball.

From what Ive heard, there are some guys who are being denied of the HOF because they wouldn't be the players they became without the drugs. The only guy I hear a case being made for is Bonds, and that its because he was worthy before he got "big".

Only guys that come to mind are Mcguire and Sosa even though Mcguire was hitting 40 HRs in his 20s

kdspurman
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
If you would have named Wade, I would agree. He came into the NBA reasonably developed athletically, I think he was 22 or so. And you look at his jawline now and it looks like that blockhead on Family Guy. But Bron was a kid who was obviously way more developed than kids his age, I think its fare to say the testosterone in this kid was naturally high from day1. Hes one of those rare athletes that comes around every so often. I think it makes more sense to question the resurgence of a declining bigman like Duncan than it is to question such a gifted phenom.

:laugh2: Yea definitely agree on Wade, he definitely got that guinea pig look to his cheeks. No doubt about it. Like I said I only named Lebron cause it was the point of emphasis here. But I do agree on Wade for sure.

You can surely question Duncan if you'd like, that's your opinion/perspective.

I don't because I know his game has not relied on athleticism and he relies on fundamentals. He's added the jump shot to his game, he's improved his free throw shooting, he's lost A LOT of weight the last 2-3 years to keep weight off his knees, and changed his whole workout regime in the off season.

I don't think Lebron does it anymore, but I do think he did in Cleveland at some point to assist in getting that physique. His If he didn't well more power to him then, like I said I don't care either way.

Hawkeye15
02-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Only guys that come to mind are Mcguire and Sosa even though Mcguire was hitting 40 HRs in his 20s

dude there will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than those 2, they are just the first ones to hit the ballot. Clemens, A-Rod, Manny, and countless others suspected will also be frozen out by the voters.

BigCityofDreams
02-15-2013, 09:36 PM
dude there will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than those 2, they are just the first ones to hit the ballot. Clemens, A-Rod, Manny, and countless others suspected will also be frozen out by the voters.

Understood but Chronz said players are being frozen out because voters feel certain players wouldn't have been great if they didn't juice. The two that came to mind were McGuire and Sosa. Clemens, Arod, and Manny were great before they started juicing but of course we don't know when they started exactly.

Guppyfighter
02-15-2013, 09:57 PM

If you exclude Barry Bonds from the data the amount of variation in drug users and non drug users is little to none. You don't need roids to be good in baseball. It's too fundamentally based.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 10:21 PM

Im guessing those were the days before he got big right. Was his overall production much different after that?

All I remember was he and Sammy dominating the headlines in the 90's.

From what I understand, Sammy was more a product of the juice, and while Mcguire could have been a HOF caliber player without the drugs, the argument Kellerman makes for Bonds is that he had a good stretch of his career before the juice in which he proved his worth, sounds like the Mac didn't get his normal reps in before getting his juiced out reps.

Chronz
02-15-2013, 10:24 PM
It not just about bulking up and power hitting though. The first handful of players that were suspended for PEDs were fringe guys. Of course it does help with power hitting but like anything else it depends on the person, the drugs they use, what they eat, genetics, etc. In the NBA players could use PEDs for strength, speed, vision, defensively, etc

So your saying the effects of those drugs can vary depending on the person, regardless of the sport?

Chronz
02-15-2013, 10:40 PM
You can surely question Duncan if you'd like, that's your opinion/perspective.
I dont question either of them. Just playing devils advocate, and Ive heard whispers from other conspiracy theorist about his return to form. You being a Spurs fan, it was the immediate comp that came to mind.

TyrionLannister
02-15-2013, 10:45 PM

This is also true, but of course, we have no advanced outlook on the athletes' bodies or their medical records, therefore we can't ever tell just HOW much better someone gets/got with PED use.

I'm just arguing against the fact that people assume that PED use isn't as widespread in basketball as it is in baseball, cycling, etc. because no one high-profile in the NBA has been caught. Not only is it incredibly easy to dodge the tests, but I also believe that the NBA is terrified of what backlash could happen should it be revealed. I mean, could you imagine the public backlash that would happen if it was revealed that LeBron or Dwight were on roids?

I remember a couple years ago when Derrick Rose said "there is a huge problem with PEDs in the NBA", then shortly after recanted his statement, simply saying he misunderstood the question. Obviously this is just speculation, but with the NBA's "credibility" frequently coming under fire (fairly or unfairly) with alleged draft rigging, official bias, etc. etc. it didn't escape my mind that hush money was being given out or something similar.

Again, this is baseless speculation coming from anyone at this point, but looking at how many high-profile athletes who have been either revealed as "cheaters" or are known as assumed "cheaters", it wouldn't be surprising if 99% of NBA players were "guilty" of taking unnatural substances to enhance their performance.

Ray Lewis, Alex Rodriguez, Lance Armstrong, Juan Manuel Marquez... It's gotten sad to the point where amazing accomplishments like Adrian Peterson's comeback, LeBron's ridiculous statistical streaks, NHL players playing when their concussed and bleeding from 3 places, etc. etc. can't go on without people wondering, but alas, it's the way of the world.

BigCityofDreams
02-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Im guessing those were the days before he got big right. Was his overall production much different after that?

All I remember was he and Sammy dominating the headlines in the 90's.

From what I understand, Sammy was more a product of the juice, and while Mcguire could have been a HOF caliber player without the drugs, the argument Kellerman makes for Bonds is that he had a good stretch of his career before the juice in which he proved his worth, sounds like the Mac didn't get his normal reps in before getting his juiced out reps.

below is a link to his seasons.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/mcgwima01.shtml

He had nice yrs but he didn't have another 40HR 100RBIs season until 92. In between those seasons he mixed in 30HRs and 90-100RBIs and even 24HRs and 75RBIs in 91. You can make the case he went back on the juice in 1992 because his production reflected his 1987 campaign.

The reason why Mac doesn't get his rep before he started juicing is because it's hard to tell when he actually started. As I mentioned he did hit 49 HRs as a 23 yr old player in 1987. According to him he used roids briefly in the 89/90 off season and then again in 93 when he was injured. Of course he mentioned his historic season was also aided by the use of steroids.

Yep Bonds got his reps in. He would have been a HOF and viewed as a great player. The roids made him Superman without a weakness. It was like creating the perfect player in a video game and playing it on easy. He became a one man wrecking in the yrs he juiced. Bonds was always known as a great player but steroid use made him a God. He went from being compared to his peers to being compared to Ruth and legends of the past. When he saw Mac and Sosa hitting all those HRs he thought: these players who aren't as good as I am are getting all the praise and they are cheating to do it. Well if they are going to cheat then so am I.

I'm sure he was surprised to see how much they changed him.

BigCityofDreams
02-16-2013, 05:55 PM
So your saying the effects of those drugs can vary depending on the person, regardless of the sport?

Yes, it really boils down to the individual and how those drugs work with his/her ability. One of the biggest benefits of PED use is confidence. It has a way of building up your self esteem. There are players that take it and it has no effect on them. Jose Canseco said he would not have made it to MLB if he didn't juice. But then take into account the number of minor leaguers that used and never made it at all. There are players that use them and it adds to their homerun power and then there are guys that stay the same. If a player who isn't a HR hitter thinks taking roids will automatically turn him into a power hitter...he is sorrily mistaken.

A majority of the big name players outed as roid users: Manny, A-rod, Bonds, and others were power hitters even in the minors. There were at least projected to have high end homerun production but of course the drugs helped them or else they wouldn't have used. The one player that wasn't a power hitter who became one was Rafeal Palmeiro. He was a 8-14 HR guy in the minor leagues and followed the same path when he was called up by the Cubs. They didn't believe in him as a long term option at first base because he wasn't a power hitter. Palmeiro told his teammate Rick Sutcliffe tell the Cubs not to trade me and I will hit more Hrs...I promise . Well they traded him anyway and over the rest of his career he played for the Orioles and Rangers.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/p/palmera01.shtml

He started hitting 20HRs then exploded with 30 and even a few 40s. At the age of 38 he hits 38 bombs and drives in 100 RBIs in the hot Texas heat playing 154 games. :eyebrow:

We can also look at Lance Armstrong. He wasn't the first Tour De France cyclist to use. Steroid use in cycling predates the Tour. The thing about Lance is he was dominating a sport that everyone knew was filled with cheaters. How could his natural ability be good enough to win the Tour seven times in a row against cyclists that were cheating if he was cheating as well.

Now back on topic there is PED use in the NBA but it's hard to identify it aside from facial structure and body type. I can't say player X averaged 15 ppg for his career but caught using and is now averaging 25 ppg. It's easier in baseball because the stats hold a lifetime record of the player. There is usually a spike in production. We all know outliers occur but when they are extremely far and above the norm and then the following yrs vary slightly from the outlier it usually means something is up.

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-16-2013, 05:59 PM

I agree. its 100 percent obvious too. Stern would never let him go down for roids though. It would hurt the nba.

tnewkirk
02-16-2013, 05:59 PM
lebron was 6"6 200 at 16, he's just naturally big and strong.

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-16-2013, 06:05 PM

Easy. Stern is a powerful powerful Jew.

MaloDaw9
02-16-2013, 06:06 PM

Your obviously not a golfer

parrwh
02-16-2013, 07:20 PM

Excellent pics to show the difference in Lebron while with Cleveland!!!

rockbottom2010
02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Excellent pics to show the difference in Lebron while with Cleveland!!!

man what is up with you people.....this topic was brought up a couple years ago....look at dwight howard...he was nothing compared to now....same thing with faried...he even mentioned it yesterday after the game.....have u heard of personal trainer?

RLundi
02-16-2013, 08:46 PM
I like eggs.

ManRam
02-16-2013, 08:53 PM
LeBron his rookie year: http://bobcatsbaseline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/darius-miles.jpg

LeBron this year: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjzK8ZGtEG2jrKBes7VuxWvh4TgTUIK 2zNGwMW9czhHwlcQ2w

Roids fo sho.

zn23
02-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Kobr

kntresistheheat
02-16-2013, 09:26 PM
I can't believe this thread is still open? So I guess, Malone, shaq, Barkley, Davis brothers, Wallace, all took steroids right? They were all skinny at one point. But just because its lebron he took steroids GTFO

ManRam
02-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Bill Russell used roids. How else could someone be so dominant/athletic/big as compared to their peers?

NYKNYGNYY
02-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole

Bullsfan22
02-16-2013, 09:58 PM
A lot of people are trying way too hard to be funny/sarcastic. I doubt he's on the roids if you asked me what my gut feeling was.

DumDum
02-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Why is it when someone's built like a tank they have to be using steroids of some crazy stuff why can't they work for their body.He hit the DNA jackpot and worked for the rest

DumDum
02-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Was Karl Malone on roids he had the biggest arms in Nba history to date

DumDum
02-17-2013, 06:21 AM
I wish Kevin durant would take roids and built some Muscle it's Embarrassing to the league that your second ( miles away) player is a bag of bones

deftonesrule
02-17-2013, 07:09 AM
explains the balding

KingPosey
02-17-2013, 07:44 AM

Im not saying LBJ is using, but do you not follow sports?

tdg823
02-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Just to addd fuel to the fire... Ya'll know lebron doesn't lift right? I'm pretty sure he said himself once that he rarely if ever touches weights.

ManRam
02-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Just to addd fuel to the fire... Ya'll know lebron doesn't lift right? I'm pretty sure he said himself once that he rarely if ever touches weights.

I mean, LeBron is actually pretty lean. His natural frame is just outrageous, but his muscle is lean muscle. That's not surprising to me. It's not like he's huge muscularly.

http://www.projectqatlanta.com/images/uploads/lebron-james6.jpg

http://www.projectqatlanta.com/images/uploads/lebron_james.jpg

And yes, these are from a gay site :laugh2: You can thank google image search.

People act like he's Hulk out there, and he is certainly huge, but most of that is just his uncanny frame...he fills it out with realistic amounts of lean muscle.

tnewkirk
02-18-2013, 04:17 AM
this is what before and after looks like with roids http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/i/pi/467314_2.jpg

lebron rookie year http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/292/865/27698_display_image.jpg?1278739614

with the heat http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/085/655/159011062_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

he's maybe 10-15 lbs heavier, all natural though.

lakers4sho
02-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Too lazy to go through 11 pages, but basically, the benign tumor in his jaw and rampant elbow issues during the same year are side effects of heavy HGH use.

sventhedog
02-18-2013, 05:57 AM
WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED DAVID STERN THEN??!! He must be notified at once!

lol.

BigCityofDreams
02-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Too lazy to go through 11 pages, but basically, the benign tumor in his jaw and rampant elbow issues during the same year are side effects of heavy HGH use.

Never heard about his benign tumor. Maybe I heard about it but didn't pay attention to it. How many yrs ago was it?

mightybosstone
02-19-2013, 11:17 AM
No proof. /thread

We could sit here and speculate on nearly every player in the game. All the Kobephiles are quick to jump on Lebron, but how about the fact that Kobe is in his 30s, has logged an insane amount of miles and is playing nearly as well as he did 10-15 years ago? It's really easy to bring up false accusations about players, but until someone shows us a positive test, everyone just needs to shut the hell up.

lakers4sho
02-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Never heard about his benign tumor. Maybe I heard about it but didn't pay attention to it. How many yrs ago was it?

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/10/lebron_james_remembers_his_spr.html

Spiggity_ace
02-19-2013, 12:42 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZmaOAwF8MMs/TdSKa2yEqkI/AAAAAAAAAAk/jVN-VLS4Crc/s1600/Lebron%25252BJames%25252BTattoos6.jpg

lol at him using roids, i know tahts the offseason but lol at him using roids, just lol

some people are just naturally strong and can turn into men of steel,

howard on the other hand might have taken some d-bol smoothies, but lol at lebron taking roids.

Spiggity_ace
02-19-2013, 12:44 PM
No proof. /thread

We could sit here and speculate on nearly every player in the game. All the Kobephiles are quick to jump on Lebron, but how about the fact that Kobe is in his 30s, has logged an insane amount of miles and is playing nearly as well as he did 10-15 years ago? It's really easy to bring up false accusations about players, but until someone shows us a positive test, everyone just needs to shut the hell up.

german engineering

i dont understand how that german **** isnt banned isnt that technically blood doping, correct me if im wrong but they take out blood and reinject it right?

in cycling and running thats not allowed

iam brett favre
02-19-2013, 12:48 PM

Duh, everyone knows its impossible to get around testing. There's no possible way you could be taking anything unless you test positive!

pd1dish
02-19-2013, 01:05 PM

come on man, everyone does nowadays. get over it. your favorite b-ball player probably does PED's as well.

naps
02-19-2013, 01:27 PM

Ofcourse, it's possible. Just because it's LeBron you can't accept it. Had it been your love-crush the most overrated ballhog of all time, you would be going nuts saying how unprecedented of an athlete he's was.