PDA

View Full Version : KD and Lebron working out

boateng
02-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Whilst I think Lebron is the much better player and would be regardless I think reggie miller made a good point about lebron gaining from working out with KD.
I personally think since lebron is already the better player it gives him a further advantage to know his weaknesses.

OceanSpray
02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Whilst I think Lebron is the much better player and would be regardless I think reggie miller made a good point about lebron gaining from working out with KD.
I personally think since lebron is already the better player it gives him a further advantage to know his weaknesses.

Man, I agree with you. However, James practiced his shooting from Ray Allen. They have shootouts or something. With that being said, I don't think James has a weakness.. I've yet to see it.

boateng
02-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Man, I agree with you. However, James practiced his shooting from Ray Allen. They have shootouts or something. With that being said, I don't think James has a weakness.. I've yet to see it.

I really don't think you should be working out with your rival. I think they are good guys but durant more so shouldn't give lebron the chance to know his game espeically when he is already a batter player.
Do you think Tim Duncan would work out with Kevin Garnett?

OceanSpray
02-14-2013, 10:59 PM
I really don't think you should be working out with your rival. I think they are good guys but durant more so shouldn't give lebron the chance to know his game espeically when he is already a batter player.
Do you think Tim Duncan would work out with Kevin Garnett?

TD doesn't have to work out with KG because KG talked about his dead mom. He's also better than KG at everything.

LJ and KD can work out with each other because at the end of the day, they are playing to win. They're not going to go easy on each other... I mean Carmelo helps Blake Griffin also.

raiderposting
02-14-2013, 11:09 PM
I personally like it when the number 1 and number 2 player in the league hate each other.

ManRam
02-14-2013, 11:15 PM
LeBron's worth ethic is very underrated. He's been gradually improving as his career goes along and a lot of it is due to a lot of hard work. KD could have helped for sure, but he's worked with and picked the brains of a lot of great players. He's always looking for ways to improve.

I don't care if superstars love or hate each other. As long as they go at it on the floor, that's good enough for me. The rest is some TMZ ****.

OceanSpray
02-14-2013, 11:18 PM
LeBron's worth ethic is very underrated. He's been gradually improving as his career goes along and a lot of it is due to a lot of hard work. KD could have helped for sure, but he's worked with and picked the brains of a lot of great players. He's always looking for ways to improve.

I don't care if superstars love or hate each other. As long as they go at it on the floor, that's good enough for me. The rest is some TMZ ****.

Agreed. Don't know why people think players can't learn from one another to be greater players. You do have to learn from the best, right?

Mr_Amaziing
02-15-2013, 01:39 AM
I dont think its a bad thing. People really want them to hate each other but they won't... Even tho LeBron is getting A LOT better but so is Durant

Ino it would never happen but what would happen if LeBron James contract expires and he signs with Okc..?? They'll have to trade Ibaka and Amnesty Perkins

Pg - Westbrook
Sg - Sefo
Sf - Durant
Pf - James
C - Noel ( Try and move up to draft him
by packaging Toronto's 1st, Mavs 1st, Okc 1st and maybe a future 1st)

And they'll have a bench of.. Jackson - Lamb - Jones - Collison - Thabeet

DEADLY but I doubt it would happen

DumDum
02-15-2013, 03:06 AM
Does Kevin even lift ?

mjt20mik
02-15-2013, 03:13 AM
Does Kevin even lift ?

He doesn't even lift bro

DumDum
02-15-2013, 03:17 AM
That's why he fell on his butt and rolling around like a Baby. If it was sir Charles he would been fine he has hella MASS