PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and PED's?

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Since I love getting hate from all you lebron lovers lets continue this saga!

Ever wonder how a guy so big and strong can be so fast and jump so high?

If you look at lebron his rookie year and now he's way bigger and stronger
Not saying he couldn't do it because yes your body does tend to grow but my goodness your telling me he gained 50-60 pounds of muscle? His head is also pretty big...
With the news that Turk recently used PED's and is now suspended it makes you wonder if lebron or anyone else with great athletic ability and physical attributes can move so fast.
I mean lebron was what 6-7 230 when he came in the league? Now he's 6'8 275 normally I wouldn't have a problem with that but he never lost his foot speed a normal human would lose speed if the grew so much. IMO I'm not saying lebron is using PED/Steroids or whatever, but what if one day the NBA tested him and the results came back positive? Would you still think about him as this great player he is, or would his image be tarnished and everything he has accomplished wont mean anything?

NYKnickFanatic
02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Not sure, it's possible, but who knows. I hope not. If he is, how bad do you think it would affect the NBA?

OceanSpray
02-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Since I love getting hate from all you lebron lovers lets continue this saga!

Ever wonder how a guy so big and strong can be so fast and jump so high?

If you look at lebron his rookie year and now he's way bigger and stronger
Not saying he couldn't do it because yes your body does tend to grow but my goodness your telling me he gained 50-60 pounds of muscle? His head is also pretty big...
With the news that Turk recently used PED's and is now suspended it makes you wonder if lebron or anyone else with great athletic ability and physical attributes can move so fast.
I mean lebron was what 6-7 230 when he came in the league? Now he's 6'8 275 normally I wouldn't have a problem with that but he never lost his foot speed a normal human would lose speed if the grew so much. IMO I'm not saying lebron is using PED/Steroids or whatever, but what if one day the NBA tested him and the results came back positive? Would you still think about him as this great player he is, or would his image be tarnished and everything he has accomplished wont mean anything?

LeBron came into the league as a 19 year old. He wasn't done with his growth spurt.. You're such a hater. You clearly create threads to boost Kobe's accolades and demoralize LeBron.

One has to wonder, do you post these threads to make yourself feel better that Kobe isn't as good as LeBron?
This post obviously proves that the OP is in awe of LeBron and can't believe he is this good. He needs to find a way to excuse LeBron's achievements thus far.

Hawkeye15
02-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Stop making your Bron-bashing threads please. We get it, you despise him. Move on.

ink
02-14-2013, 06:17 PM
I have no doubt Lebron, Kobe, Howard, etc, etc, Jordan, Malone, etc, etc have all juiced. To think otherwise with all the evidence in so many sports all around basketball is to be really really naive. Juicing started to become really common before Jordan's first threepeat in other sports and suddenly, wow, we have a specimen like we've never seen before in Jordan? And we're gullible enough to think biology suddenly changed radically on its own? Come on guys.