PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Feb. 13th

JasonJohnHorn
02-14-2013, 03:01 AM
In another amazing night for LBJ, he did not miss a single shot last night, nor did he commit a turnover, and the Heat came away unbeaten during last nights schedule. The Clippers handed the Rockets a loss. Portland scored a measly 63 points as they fell to the lowly Hornets. Portland’s leadings scorer posted 12 points! The 76ers are trying to scratch and claw their way back into the playoffs, but were handed another setback last night as the Bucks came away with a win. Dalembert continues to increase his trade value as he posted another double-double. Greg Monroe posted his 8th straight double-double, the first Piston since Grant Hill to pull that off, as the Pistons got a win over the Wizards. Larry Fields returned to MSG and torched the Knicks for 4 points, making them regret letting him got in free agency and making Coangelo look like a genius for signing him to such a great deal! Seriously though, the Raptors actually beat New York despite the fact their new max player shot 4-21 from the field! But that’s ok ‘cause Melo was 5/24! Alan Anderson had another solid game off the bench, posting 26 points. JR Smith also came off the bench to score 26 points! Freaky! The Nets beat Denver. If I told you that Boston only scored 71 points, you’d probably assume the lost, but no, 71 points was enough to beat the Bulls by a 2-point margin! The Bobcats got embarrassed in Indy and first-time All-Star Paul George posted a triple-double heading into the All-Star weekend. Kyrie Ivring shot 2/15 from the floor against the Spurs and somehow the Cavs managed to lose by only a single point! The Hawks put on a clinic in Orlando as the trumped the Magic 108-76. Josh Smith scored three times as much as the Magic’s leading scorer for the game. Vince Carter came off the bench to score… 26 points! The third bench player that night to lead his team with as many points, and also passed Bird for career points in the process as the Mavs beat the kings. And Utah beat the T-Wolves as Al Jefferson lead the team with a 20/10 game and continues to bolster his trade value.

Now, before anybody jumps down my throat, yes, there were a few guys who scored in the mid to high 20's and had nice games, but there were a lot of those guys last night 'cause there were so many games. I didn't feel like making a comprehensive list of all of them as there were a few guys who clearly had better all around games, coupled with the fact that Paul George CLEARLY had the best line of the night. I mean, I really should have only put one option up.

RipCity32
02-14-2013, 03:06 AM
I think that was Monroes 8th straight double double not sixth but anyways gotta go Paul George here.

JasonJohnHorn
02-14-2013, 03:09 AM
I think that was Monroes 8th straight double double not sixth but anyways gotta go Paul George here.

My bad. I'll fix that.

topdog
02-14-2013, 06:32 AM
No Ricky Rubio? 18pts. 9rebs. 10ast. 4stl. 1blk 2to

Definitely better than J. Holiday whose team also lost.

D.O.N.
02-14-2013, 06:53 AM
I go with PG here :)

ATX
02-14-2013, 10:09 AM
PG, kid's something else.

He115ing
02-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Larry Fields returned to MSG and torched the Knicks for 4 points, making them regret letting him got in free agency and making Coangelo look like a genius for signing him to such a great deal!

Nice one. But seriously, it sucks that the Knicks lost. Funny how they started losing more since STAT came back.

In terms of line of the night, its Paul George and its not even close.

JasonJohnHorn
02-14-2013, 03:09 PM
No Ricky Rubio? 18pts. 9rebs. 10ast. 4stl. 1blk 2to

Definitely better than J. Holiday whose team also lost.

Totally my bad... I didn't even see that... I would have included it for sure.