PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook cute moment with reporters.

Clippersfan86
02-13-2013, 06:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGVfY1g_wqQ

Russell is always happy to give post game interviews. Love this class act.

KniCks4LiFe
02-13-2013, 06:15 AM
:laugh:

yo you know what, homie straight up reminds me of The Wayans Bros. pops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19o_pLGN9bk

JNoel
02-13-2013, 07:22 AM
No.

JNoel
02-13-2013, 07:24 AM
He's like one of those kids who try to joke and its just not funny.

Minimal
02-13-2013, 08:18 AM
He's like one of those kids who try to joke and its just not funny.
This

JiffyMix88
02-13-2013, 08:46 AM
That is one dumb question though

theducksmuggler
02-13-2013, 08:53 AM
If someone asked me "did you lose this game or did they win the game?" after playing a full NBA game and losing i would definitely react like or worse prolly would of said something like "you're a ****ing idiot Im done"

JasonJohnHorn
02-13-2013, 10:04 AM
That is one dumb question though

You have to understand the question. The reporter is essentially asking were the Thunder not playing at their highest level, or did the Jazz simple play at a higher level than the Thunder.

It is like when you are playing pool, and you sewer the queue ball and lose the game. The other player didn't beat you, you lost. The reporter is simply asking if the Thunder made mistakes themselves that they don't normally make that allowed the Jazz to win, or did the Thunder play to their max potential and simply were out performed by the Jazz.

poleandreel
02-13-2013, 10:53 AM
no need for this to be a thread.

sp1derm00
02-13-2013, 12:45 PM
While I think the reporter knows what he was asking, Westbrook doesn't seem to comprehend the question.

JiffyMix88
02-13-2013, 12:54 PM
You have to understand the question. The reporter is essentially asking were the Thunder not playing at their highest level, or did the Jazz simple play at a higher level than the Thunder.

It is like when you are playing pool, and you sewer the queue ball and lose the game. The other player didn't beat you, you lost. The reporter is simply asking if the Thunder made mistakes themselves that they don't normally make that allowed the Jazz to win, or did the Thunder play to their max potential and simply were out performed by the Jazz.

I understand the question perfectly and it still hasn't changed the fact it's a dumb question to ask any sports athlete. The other team has pro players as well. These are humans there is not a rating in real life, any player can out perform any other player on any given night. That's why I say it's a dumb question.

OceanSpray
02-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Westbrook acts like he's still in high school... Needs some growing up imo!

Sactown
02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
It's a bait question... I wouldn't answer it either..

We lost the game : Everyone thinks "Woah, Westy thinks Utah sucks ***"

Utah won the game : "Woah, Westy says the thunder suck, locker room must have issues"

OceanSpray
02-13-2013, 07:42 PM
It's a bait question... I wouldn't answer it either..

We lost the game : Everyone thinks "Woah, Westy thinks Utah sucks ***"

Utah won the game : "Woah, Westy says the thunder suck, locker room must have issues"

Yeah but there was no need for that "bro" and walking away. It's not the first time Westbrook has gotten angry over comments. As a professional NBA player, he needs to represent his team and himself in a better manner.

Sactown
02-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah but there was no need for that "bro" and walking away. It's not the first time Westbrook has gotten angry over comments. As a professional NBA player, he needs to represent his team and himself in a better manner.

Definitely could of handled it better :laugh2: He definitely lacked professionalism