PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's streak

raiderposting
02-12-2013, 11:01 PM
No this isn't another lebron vs mj debate or lebron vs kobe debate. Its a pick em you can say. With 6 straight games of 30+ points on 60% or higher shooting when do you guys think the streak comes to an end? (neglect the all star game)

I say at 8 games at Chicago.

DoMeFavors
02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
he kind of stat padded it tonight, he made sure he got his 30 at the end no matter what.

raiderposting
02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
he kind of stat padded it tonight, he made sure he got his 30 at the end no matter what.

good for him

Big Zo
02-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Jynx thread. I'm here to reverse it: "OOOOOMMMM..... OMMMMMM...."

ManRam
02-12-2013, 11:05 PM

Are you serious? (rhetorical question, I know you're trolling)

His last bucket came in a 9 point game with 2:40 left. What could have he done on that possession to no "stat pad"?

The bucket he made before that: 99-99 game with 4:56 left.

Now that I've handled the troll...

I say it ends on Thursday

KniCks4LiFe
02-12-2013, 11:06 PM

:facepalm:

how do you stat pad taking under 20 shots?

Lakers + Giants
02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Are you serious? (rhetorical question, I know you're trolling)

His last bucket came in a 9 point game with 2:40 left. What could have he done on that possession to no "stat pad"?

The bucket he made before that: 99-99 game with 4:56 left.

Now that I've handled the troll...

I say it ends on Thursday

You are my hero. Consider me your personal *****.

Blitzbolt
02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
he kind of stat padded it tonight, he made sure he got his 30 at the end no matter what.Like Kevin Love.

Minimal
02-12-2013, 11:08 PM
How did he statpadded? His last points were on a dunk in fastbreak. Did he ballhog the ball and shot everytime he could? I hope he keeps statpadding with over 60% shooting each and every game then...
The streak ends in OKC imo.

beasted86
02-12-2013, 11:12 PM

I hate losers who look for the attention of other men over the internet.

(If you watched the game) you know that isn't true.

Teeboy1487
02-12-2013, 11:18 PM
You know a superstar is in his prime when it's not any possible way you can slow him down. Not even a little bit. We should enjoy prime Lebron. We are witnessing true greatness right now.

raiderposting
02-12-2013, 11:20 PM
once again only domefavors took over. only manram answered the question. domefavors wont stop when people change the entire thread into giving him attention each time he trolls. ignore him and he'll eventually leave but there will be always someone responding to him. (even though manram put him in his place lol) he's just going to come in here and give a bizarre ridiculous reason that will lead to more replies to him.

raiderposting
02-12-2013, 11:22 PM
You know a superstar is in his prime when it's not any possible way you can slow him down. Not even a little bit. We should enjoy prime Lebron. We are witnessing true greatness right now.

seriously people can hate him all they want. one thing i like about him is even though with the decision and the whole not 1 not 2 not 3 thing he is pretty humble considering how elite he is. a lot of people in his position will be dicks, you can say even kobe(i love kobe) and mj are *******s to other people and teammates but all lebron likes to do is dance.

justinnum1
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
if he can continue the streak vs the thunder and miami wins that game. wow.

KniCks4LiFe
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM

exactly. No matter what. Homie is in his prime right now. It has just begun. The next 3-4 yrs. is not going to be ... man it's gonna hell playing him. Only prayer you have is him passing the ball. :laugh2:

DoMeFavors
02-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Damn you guys are going to attack me for stating an opinion. I was watching him in the final 3 minutes. He wanted the ball so bad to get to 30. Then Ray Allen gave him an easy pass. This streak is like Rondos. It looks impressive but they are trying to get the stat. Simple as that.

ManRam
02-12-2013, 11:38 PM
OK. MAYBE he tried to get ONE BASKET!

One!

That's nothing. Who cares?

SwatTeam
02-12-2013, 11:39 PM
If people can separate their love for MJ and hate for Lebron then there is hope yet.

Just enjoy what you're watching from Lebron right now people. He may not be the GOAT but he could be the 2nd greatest player the game has ever seen. For those kids who didn't get to see Jordan play - he might be the greatest player you EVER see in your lifetime. Stop the hate, stop the comparisons (hard to do with BSPN shoving it down our throats) and just take it all in. Greatness.