PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Feb. 10th

JasonJohnHorn
02-11-2013, 01:16 PM
The needed 3overtime periods to do it, but the Celtics ended the longest current winning streak in the NBA by beating the Nuggets and now themselves own the best record in the league. The Spurs topped the Nets. The Grizzlies dropped the T-Wolves. In the main event the Heat dropped the Lakers. Melo’s 42 points was not enough to beat the Clippers as CP3 and company came away with a win in New York. Just as the Nuggets longest winning streak was snapped, so to was the league’s longest current losing streak snapped as the Magic beat the Trailblazers. Only one Suns players reached double figures as the Thunder brought their bench out after having decimated the Suns. The Rockets fell to the Kings. And the Raptors beat the Hornets.

I'm conflicted between Garnett and Pierce.... though I'm going with Pierce since only 5 other players have been able to get 14 or more rebounds, 14 or more assists and 27 or more points in a singe regular season game; Bird, LBJ, Kidd, Grant Hill, Bird and Reggie Theus. That's some pretty good company.

kdspurman
02-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Parker also had 11 assists and 0 turnovers. That was most impressive from his stat line

Blink
02-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Pierce gets my vote tonight.

Sportfan
02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Pierce playing 54+ min has to be taken into consideration as well imo