PDA

View Full Version : Nets/Suns/Rockets/Bobcats/Spurs pursuing Josh Smith

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-10-2013, 11:09 PM
The Brooklyn Nets are aggressively pursuing a trade for Atlanta Hawks star forward Josh Smith, league sources told ESPN.

The two teams are engaged in discussions. But one source said while "there has been lots of talk, nothing is close yet."

As the NBA's Feb. 21 trade deadline nears, Brooklyn is proving to be one of the most active teams in the league. As reported by ESPN.com on Friday, sources said the Nets also are talking with the Charlotte Bobcats about a Kris Humphries-for-Ben Gordon trade.

While the Nets certainly want Gordon, sources said acquiring Smith is their higher priority. A trade for Smith would seemingly kill a deal for Gordon, because Humphries is one of the players being discussed with Atlanta.

The Nets are willing to give up Humphries and second-year shooting guard MarShon Brooks for Smith. But it almost certainly will take more than a Humphries-Brooks combination to pry Smith away from Atlanta, and one source said the Hawks want Brooklyn's first-round pick.

Some scenarios that have been discussed include the Hawks' Anthony Morrow, who played the past two seasons with the Nets, returning to the club.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein reported Saturday that the Hawks want a young center in return for Smith.

The Nets may have to get a third team involved to pull off a trade for Smith.

Smith will become a free agent this summer, and Atlanta is deciding whether to trade him before the deadline. One source close to the situation estimated there is a 60 percent chance the Hawks will move Smith.

If the Hawks don't trade Smith, they risk losing him for nothing as a free agent. Atlanta could re-sign Smith, but he wants close to maximum-salary money, if not the max.

One school of thought has the Hawks keeping Smith in order to make themselves more attractive to Smith's long-time friend and fellow Atlanta native, Dwight Howard.

Howard, who is struggling through a nightmarish season with the Los Angeles Lakers, will become a free-agent this summer, and Atlanta will join Dallas and Houston in offering him a max-salary contract. Sources have said Howard has little interest in playing in Atlanta.

Link. (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8934969/)

If Brooklyn did this, it shows that they still definitely want Dwight IMO.

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:12 PM
well they need to do something because they can't play defense, can't score consistently, and have the worst offensive sets I've seen in the nba in a few years

PC
02-10-2013, 11:14 PM
I'd be shocked if all it took to get Smith was Humphries, who lost his starting job to Reggie Evans, and Marshon, who barely cracks the rotation. I don't know if they have multiple picks but as projected their mid-late 1st rounder doesn't have much value in a draft that isn't too deep

Johann
02-10-2013, 11:18 PM
That's like the Raptors offering:

Gray + Anderson + Kleiza + 2nd for JSmoooooove.

Humphries is just a cool guy.

JerseysFinest
02-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Don't think this means they want Dwight, actually I'm not sure how you could conclude that from this. It's been reported they wouldn't trade for him according to a lot of reporters associated with the team.

As for Smith, it'd be interesting if the Nets actually pulled it off. I'm surprised to read they're actually engaged in discussions, didn't really think it was possible. They must be trying to find a third team with a younger center to bring in to the Hawks. But with Josh, Nets defense would improve by a lot. He wouldn't have to force so many bad shots either with Brook Lopez working out of the post and Deron Williams and Joe Johnson on the wings.

LTBaByyy
Even the Mavs can give a better package than that

Humphries and Brooks??????? :facepalm:

knicks=love
well they need to do something because they can't play defense, can't score consistently, and have the worst offensive sets I've seen in the nba in a few years

josh smith will just turn you into the atlanta hawks from a few years ago with better surroundings. smoove won't fix anything you said up top, except maybe scoring consistently (i said maybe). he's fun to watch though.

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:23 PM

not really.... hump is a top 10 rebounder and marshon brooks has huge upside

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:24 PM
josh smith will just turn you into the atlanta hawks from a few years ago with better surroundings. smoove won't fix anything you said up top, except maybe scoring consistently (i said maybe). he's fun to watch though.

well he would definitely help our defense but I don't see him as a max player

LTBaByyy
02-10-2013, 11:25 PM

Hahahahahaha :facepalm:

ManRam
02-10-2013, 11:25 PM
No way Atlanta will ever accept anything BK offers. There's nothing there worth trading for. Most every package, since they have no expirings, would be worse than letting him walk.

JerseysFinest
02-10-2013, 11:26 PM

I think it'd improve the spacing by a lot solely because Smith is somewhat of a threat from the perimeter. Opens up the lane for Johnson and Williams to drive into the paint. Post defense, one of the Nets' issues, would improve because as we all now Smith is an elite paint defender. Also, his athleticism would allow the Nets to be more effective in transition, because right now, they're horrible in the fastbreak lol.

Metsboi69
02-10-2013, 11:26 PM
As I've been saying the Nets don't have enough assets for J Smith. Not happening.

BKdoubleStacker
02-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Hahahahahaha :facepalm:

i lulled

Johann
02-10-2013, 11:28 PM

Last year he was top 10, this year he is not even top 50.

Smith is outrebounding him... That trade would make zero sense for the Hawks.

JasonJohnHorn
02-10-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't think Humphires and Brooks is that bad a package. I'm not sure why Humph isn't getting minutes, but he should be. He is a better rebounder than josh Smith, and Brooks has some potential, even if he has troubel cracking the rotation, though he needs to develop a 3pt shot. You got to remember to, he's fighting for minutes with JJ, Stackhouse and Bogans, all seasoned veterans. I would think it unlikely that ATL would take that deal straight away, but if nothing better comes across their table, it's better than losing Smith to free agency for nothing. Humphries is a reasonably priced rebounder.

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:32 PM
I don't understand what's so funny about me saying hump is a top 10 rebounder

ManRam
02-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Hey, Brooklyn. Send Humph and Brooks to us. We'll give you Redick/Afflalo and Hedo/Harrington.

C-Wick925
02-10-2013, 11:34 PM
******breaking news*********** brooklyn will trade for any expiring because they realized they have the worst contracts in the league

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Hey, Brooklyn. Send Humph and Brooks to us. We'll give you Redick/Afflalo and Hedo/Harrington.

deal lol

Kenny
02-10-2013, 11:37 PM
The question is how many max contracts does Billy King get to give out before the Nets are atualyl a good team??

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:38 PM
a trillion

JerseysFinest
02-10-2013, 11:41 PM
I doubt any deal that would happen would just be Humphries, Brooks, and a draft pick for Smith. I'm pretty sure 25 of the 30 teams in the league could beat that offer. There has to be more teams involved in this scenario, with a center going to the Hawks. The only thing that works in the Nets' favor is that they could be one of the few teams in the league willing to pay him near-max, and maybe Josh and his agent are pushing the Nets behind the scenes. He does have the leverage in the situation, he could straight up just leave the Hawks empty-handed. Speculation of course, but that's the only way I could see this actually happening. Houston could give the Hawks a more attractive offer than Brooklyn. But Morey might not want to commit near max money to Smith, whereas the Nets wouldn't care since they're essentially locked in to their team for the next couple seasons.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-10-2013, 11:42 PM
We don't have what it takes to get him, and honestly, I don't think he helps that dramatically.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
I doubt any deal that would happen would just be Humphries, Brooks, and a draft pick for Smith. I'm pretty sure 25 of the 30 teams in the league could beat that offer. There has to be more teams involved in this scenario, with a center going to the Hawks. The only thing that works in the Nets' favor is that they could be one of the few teams in the league willing to pay him near-max, and maybe Josh and his agent are pushing the Nets behind the scenes. He does have the leverage in the situation, he could straight up just leave the Hawks empty-handed. Speculation of course, but that's the only way I could see this actually happening. Houston could give the Hawks a more attractive offer than Brooklyn. But Morey might not want to commit near max money to Smith, whereas the Nets wouldn't care since they're essentially locked in to their team for the next couple seasons.
I forgot which reporter of the Nets said so but I believe we have a few deals set up to acquire a certain player or two to them throw at Atlanta. Essentially Billy has a few offers he's currently showing Atlanta.

JerseysFinest
02-10-2013, 11:47 PM
I forgot which reporter of the Nets said so but I believe we have a few deals set up to acquire a certain player or two to them throw at Atlanta. Essentially Billy has a few offers he's currently showing Atlanta.

Really? Didn't see that. Then whomever they're trying to get in a deal has to be a big, because I don't see why Atlanta would want someone like BG from the Bobcats.

oak2455
02-10-2013, 11:49 PM

Top 10 ten rebounder please tell me when because he blows on my fantasy team

Sinattle
02-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Trade for Smith
Pay him the max to go along with D Will & JJ's max
Lure D12 and sign him for the max

Yeah this will work

BBallfan8
02-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Do the Nets not have enough bad contracts??! This franchise is such a joke, their 330 million dollar payroll makes them an average team... So they think throwing 20 million a year at josh smith will solve everything.

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:52 PM
10 ten rebounder please tell me when because he blows on my fantasy team

was he not a top 10 rebounder last season?

Chill_Will_24
02-10-2013, 11:56 PM
We don't have what it takes to get him, and honestly, I don't think he helps that dramatically.

It does but not as much as Millsap would whom i prefer. Josh Smith is an excellent defender which we need. He improves our D and on offense he has to be guarded unlike Evans so our offense would improve there as well. he is also a beter pick and roll target for Deron. I think he would improve us a lot.

That said he is also a very stupid player and therefore he would not put us over the top. We would be on par with the Knicks and Pacers but still not good enough to beat the Heat and also this will be our last major move for the next 3 years so we will basically accept being a perennial 2nd round exit if we make this trade.

For all those scoffing, the market for Smith is not huge. Not with him wanting a 5 year max he does not deserve and him being a FA this summer. The Hawks have wanted ATL native Brooks for a while so i would not be shocked at all that this gets done.

oak2455
02-10-2013, 11:57 PM
was he not a top 10 rebounder last season?

Where is he this year ? Because like I said he blows

Chill_Will_24
02-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Trade for Smith
Pay him the max to go along with D Will & JJ's max
Lure D12 and sign him for the max

Yeah this will work

How will they possibly lure Dwight? LA will not trade him and the Nets cannot sign him. Brook is their C and the way he has played i am mostly ok with that (though not thrilled).

BBallfan8
02-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Averaging 6 and 6 on 42% shooting and earning 12 million a year apparently makes you an attractive trade piece.

jmoney85
02-10-2013, 11:59 PM

http://www.hoopdata.com/advancedstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=%25&yr=2013&gp=10&mins=15

oak2455
******breaking news*********** brooklyn will trade for any expiring because they realized they have the worst contracts in the league

Link?
:laugh2:

jmoney85
Averaging 6 and 6 on 42% shooting and earning 12 million a year apparently makes you an attractive trade piece.

who said he was an attractive trade piece? but marshon brooks is

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:00 AM
It does but not as much as Millsap would whom i prefer. Josh Smith is an excellent defender which we need. He improves our D and on offense he has to be guarded unlike Evans so our offense would improve there as well. he is also a beter pick and roll target for Deron. I think he would improve us a lot.

That said he is also a very stupid player and therefore he would not put us over the top. We would be on par with the Knicks and Pacers but still not good enough to beat the Heat and also this will be our last major move for the next 3 years so we will basically accept being a perennial 2nd round exit if we make this trade.

For all those scoffing, the market for Smith is not huge. Not with him wanting a 5 year max he does not deserve and him being a FA this summer. The Hawks have wanted ATL native Brooks for a while so i would not be shocked at all that this gets done.

I want millsap also

LTBaByyy
02-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Humphries was in a contract year, and you can make a case that he was the best Nets Player last year with injuries (Thats how bad the team was)

Trust me he will never put up the same stats for the rest of his career, I guarantee it

oak2455
02-11-2013, 12:01 AM
http://www.hoopdata.com/advancedstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=%25&yr=2013&gp=10&mins=15

Thanks but nothing came up

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Humphries was in a contract year, and you can make a case that he was the best Nets Player last year with injuries (Thats how bad the team was)

Trust me he will never put up the same stats for the rest of his career, I guarantee it

the same way you guaranteed dwill playing in dallas?

oak2455
Overhyping players

JerseysFinest
I agree with everything you said CW, but I actually think if Josh became a Net, he wouldn't be the same player he is in Atlanta. He wouldn't be pressured on the Nets to take those outrageously bad perimeter shots he has the propensity of taking, and he wouldn't be the focal point of the offense. He would solely have to be a factor on defense, and on the fast break and in PnR. At the absolute worst, he takes a jumpshot at the end of the shotclock when a play breaks down. But that should be about it.

BBallfan8
02-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Why is he playing 11 minutes per game on a team struggling to score.

LTBaByyy
Marshon is a bust too, he is finally getting minutes after the coach change and doing nothing

That's why the nets want Ben Gordon

Ouch

jmoney85
Thanks but nothing came up

is it that hard to click the TRR column?

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Marshon is a bust too, he is finally getting minutes after the coach change and doing nothing

That's why the nets want Ben Gordon

Ouch

when has he gotten consistent minutes?

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 12:06 AM

I get that aspect, but like you said, Josh is just a borderline stubborn player. I dont think he puts us over the top while giving up tons of assets (picks/Brooks). Ultimately, Millsap makes more sense and his impact wouldnt be far off from Josh's.

Coaching change would also help, but that wont be happening this season.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:07 AM
We rich so we dont mind paying him that dough

Metsboi69
02-11-2013, 12:10 AM
The money seems to be no issue at all for Prokorov. The issue is assets to acquire J-Smith. But **** I wouldn't mind waking up one morning and seeing a megadeal landing us Smith and D12 lol.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Source confirms that the Nets are interested in Josh Smith. The Suns, Rockets and Bobcats have shown some interest in Smith as well.

Him on the Rockets would be interesting.

Chill_Will_24
I agree with everything you said CW, but I actually think if Josh became a Net, he wouldn't be the same player he is in Atlanta. He wouldn't be pressured on the Nets to take those outrageously bad perimeter shots he has the propensity of taking, and he wouldn't be the focal point of the offense. He would solely have to be a factor on defense, and on the fast break and in PnR. At the absolute worst, he takes a jumpshot at the end of the shotclock when a play breaks down. But that should be about it.

I can agree with this but it seems to me that taking bad shots is something he cannot help at times. Kind of hoping Blatche goes in the deal BTW. He started the year really well but he is not reacting well to a bench role lately. He needs to start for a team somewhere.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Roxs getting him. Just watch.

Johann
02-11-2013, 12:12 AM

Who of the Nets elite crop of players would you be willing to sacrifice to bring Smith home?

RipCity32
02-11-2013, 12:14 AM
If nobody else shows interest in Smith before the deadline than Nets could probably get him very cheap.Smith is leaving Atlanta so it's going to be take the best you can get or just let him walk.Atlanta waited to long and now every one else like Brooklyn have the upper hand because they know Atlanta has to try and get something for him.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Why does nobody want Nets to get him? Cause it puts Nets 1st in EAST? and favorite for a championship? You guys hate when Nets make good moves.

TheNumber37
sounds like smith to phenoix for gortat and Dudley.
then ship Beasley in a secon deal to phili for Evan turner.

BBallfan8
Rockets makes the most sense, they have some good pieces in Morris, Patterson, Parsons etc.

Lin, harden, smith and Asik would be a very dangerous team.

jmoney85
I can agree with this but it seems to me that taking bad shots is something he cannot help at times. Kind of hoping Blatche goes in the deal BTW. He started the year really well but he is not reacting well to a bench role lately. He needs to start for a team somewhere.

blatche also looks like hes getting fat again

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Haha puts nets in first? Haha lmao .. they won't even make it out of the 2nd round with him

JerseysFinest
02-11-2013, 12:18 AM

But if they dealt him, I think the Nets would get worse as a whole. He's basically their best player coming off the bench. If he's gone, the Nets aren't as good. No one on the bench will produce without him in the second unit. His presence alone helps create opportunities for everyone else.

Btw, if the Suns offered Gortat, this would be over lol. He'd be a good fit in ATL.

Htownballa1622
02-11-2013, 12:19 AM
I DONT WANT HIM AT ALL!!!!:cry:

JOhnnyTHaJet
blatche also looks like hes getting fat again

Only because the headband is gone

Chill_Will_24
I get that aspect, but like you said, Josh is just a borderline stubborn player. I dont think he puts us over the top while giving up tons of assets (picks/Brooks). Ultimately, Millsap makes more sense and his impact wouldnt be far off from Josh's.

Coaching change would also help, but that wont be happening this season.

I agree that Millsap makes more sense but i do not think he can be had. Net Income hinted that Millsap was who they wanted but Utah is not as enamored with Brooks as Atlanta seems to be. We have no assets to trade for Millsap who actually has a bigger market than Smith imo

Also the one thing Smith has that Millsap would not bring to our team is passion and emotion. We have a group of totally nice guys that will never beat the chest and scream and just do those types of things that hype up a crowd. The way the Nets have been selling out their arena, there is no reason they (the crowds) should have such little energy in games. We are a boring borderline unwatchable team. We need a guy that can pump his chest and hype the crowd and give us some nasty (thanks Pop), and give us some highlight plays. Millsap does not bring that.

Deron low key guy

JJ SUPER low key guy that teammates say they had to force to open up and talk

Wallace plays hard and is capable of having a highlight play or two but he is also a nice quiet guy

Reggie is a scrappy player but there is nothing exciting there

Lopez is a nerd. One of the most boring players in the NBA

Smiths brings an edge to this team that is lacking

Deception
02-11-2013, 12:20 AM
If the Rockets pull off getting Smith, they can be a scary team in the West

gatkins11
02-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Why does nobody want Nets to get him? Cause it puts Nets 1st in EAST? and favorite for a championship? You guys hate when Nets make good moves.

Doesn't happen nearly often enough for anyone to have an informed opinion.

thedfactor
02-11-2013, 12:21 AM
A deal for Smith puts the Nets second best in NY haha. They just creep a tad bit closer to the Knicks

For real, we'll all be shocked if Miami isn't in the Finals again this year.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Nets would be the biggest threat this post season, NOBODY wants to play us. OMG! JOSH FREAKIN SMITH. Holy moley. I dont know how the Nets keep doing this but they are getting everyone!

oak2455
02-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Hawks 2.0

JerseysFinest
02-11-2013, 12:23 AM
If the Rockets pull off getting Smith, they can be a scary team in the West

They would. But I ultimately believe they wouldn't give him a huge contract he desires. I think they want to maintain flexibility and add a better/cheaper piece. The only reason I believe the Nets actually have a chance is because Smith and his people know the Nets will give him a big deal.

Chill_Will_24
But if they dealt him, I think the Nets would get worse as a whole. He's basically their best player coming off the bench. If he's gone, the Nets aren't as good. No one on the bench will produce without him in the second unit. His presence alone helps create opportunities for everyone else.

Btw, if the Suns offered Gortat, this would be over lol. He'd be a good fit in ATL.

Only if the Suns are willing to give him that max. We will see how it plays out. It's not like i am dying for Smith. An upgrade at PF would be nice but he does not put us over the top or help us beat the Heat

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
I think Smith end up in Houston and then Dwight will have a tough choice on his hands cause going to play with
Lin harden parsons smith ... I think he would leave la for that ...

VinceCarter
02-11-2013, 12:24 AM

He doesn't play! That has to be the easiest thing to understand. Very little PT=lowered performance and stats. Just look at MarShon Brooks he was doing fantastic his rookie season then for whatever stupid reason we stopped giving him PT.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Broussard didnt mention those other teams cause Josh doesnt want to go there. He only wants Nets

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:27 AM
If the nets were getting everyone then they would have gotten Howard by now ... if by everyone you mean there getting over paid has beens then you are correct

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:28 AM

how is this true when he barely gets off the bench?

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Broussard didnt mention those other teams cause Josh doesnt want to go there. He only wants Nets

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DoMeFavors
If the nets were getting everyone then they would have gotten Howard by now ... if by everyone you mean there getting over paid has beens then you are correct

We get it you are a magic fan and jealous because your team doesnt care about winning. Just come join the Nets fan base. You will be on the winning team so people wont make fun of you anymore.
Go to Modells and buy a Josh Smith Brooklyn Nets jersey.

RipCity32
If nets don't win a title they are going to be stuck with a bunch of crappy contracts.

JerseysFinest
A deal for Smith puts the Nets second best in NY haha. They just creep a tad bit closer to the Knicks

For real, we'll all be shocked if Miami isn't in the Finals again this year.

I somehow doubt that would be the case, but the point is moot since Smith isn't actually a Net.

Only if the Suns are willing to give him that max. We will see how it plays out. It's not like i am dying for Smith. An upgrade at PF would be nice but he does not put us over the top or help us beat the Heat

Agreed, it all depends on if the team's that's trading for him is willing to pay the money to keep him. I think this actually helps the Nets in terms of match-ups with the Heat because the Nets would actually have a player that could at least keep up with LeBron. But in all, having a better PF that can actually finish and pass the ball makes the Nets much better. We'll see what happens.

Tmath
02-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Nets would be the biggest threat this post season, NOBODY wants to play us. OMG! JOSH FREAKIN SMITH. Holy moley. I dont know how the Nets keep doing this but they are getting everyone!

Lol

Chill_Will_24
02-11-2013, 12:32 AM

WTF is wrong with you????? Do you have Tourette's?

Stop ****ing replying to him!!! You are sitting here talking smack about a team because of one idiot! STFU and ignore him man!

He is a troll and you are an idiot for taking the bait.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:33 AM
My magic will be back into playoff talk before the nets ever even reach a finals.... they will be knocked out of the playoffs by the likes of heats bulls Knicks and Celtics for the next 4 years

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:33 AM

i can't imagine you have enough money to sign him next season to the contract that he wants, so good luck with that.

beat the heat first and then we'll talk. you've lost to them 3 times by 30, 13, and 20 points. they're the team to beat in the east, not the nets.

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:34 AM
double post

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:35 AM
for a while I actually thought DoMeFavors was just a really dumb net fan.... now i'm 100% convinced that he's actually a troll and wouldn't surprise me if he was a dupe account from another member on this site... mods should actually check into that and trace ip's

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I honestly feel like a kid in a candy store! This next 10 days waiting for Josh Smith trade to happen is going to be hard!

oak2455
02-11-2013, 12:36 AM
KL crushing DMF's KO!!!!

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:37 AM
i can't imagine you have enough money to sign him next season to the contract that he wants, so good luck with that.

beat the heat first and then we'll talk. you've lost to them 3 times by 30, 13, and 20 points. they're the team to beat in the east, not the nets.

Nobody cares about losses that dont matter in the regular season, Heat got beat by Bulls for 2 straight years also the Celtics. In the playoffs its an entire new season.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:37 AM
for a while I actually thought DoMeFavors was just a really dumb net fan.... now i'm 100% convinced that he's actually a troll and wouldn't surprise me if he was a dupe account from another member on this site... mods should actually check into that and trace ip's

Arent you the guy that said "Been trolling forums since 85?" I dont troll and dont admit I do either.

JerseysFinest
02-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Forgot about this, but another reason why the Nets could possibly be a factor is Adidas. Smith is one of their flagship athletes, and being in Brooklyn would probably raise his profile. Adidas is one of the Nets' sponsors, and probably would like to have one of their bigger clients in the number one U.S. market. Similar to how during the Dwightmare there was speculation Adidas was pulling strings and were going to give Dwight a huge deal if he came to NY. Just a theory, but there could be some validity to it.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Why is PSD full of idiots? Complain about DMFs and respond to him after all of his posts.

You all are addicted to him, and frankly, childish.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:40 AM
You guys not wanting Nets to get Smith gets me more excited because I know it makes us that much better and people are scared to face us.

knicks=love
Nobody cares about losses that dont matter in the regular season, Heat got beat by Bulls for 2 straight years also the Celtics. In the playoffs its an entire new season.

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE IT AN INTERESTING GAME AGAINST THEM THIS YEAR. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THEM?!

oh i forgot, you were dropped as a child so things that actually make sense don't really flow through your brain too well.

JOhnnyTHaJet
Forgot about this, but another reason why the Nets could possibly be a factor is Adidas. Smith is one of their flagship athletes, and being in Brooklyn would probably raise his profile. Adidas is one of the Nets' sponsors, and probably would like to have one of their bigger clients in the number one U.S. market. Similar to how during the Dwightmare there was speculation Adidas was pulling strings and were going to give Dwight a huge deal if he came to NY. Just a theory, but there could be some validity to it.

But where does that come in for the Hawks? That could be a be reason he'd be resigned if he was here but not with acquiring him.

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:41 AM
people keep responding to him :laugh:

knicks=love
people keep responding to him :laugh:

you still haven't answered how humphries is a top 10 rebounder this year..

DoMeFavors
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE IT AN INTERESTING GAME AGAINST THEM THIS YEAR. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THEM?!

oh i forgot, you were dropped as a child so things that actually make sense don't really flow through your brain too well.

Was Josh Smith on the team back then?

*Silver&Black*
02-11-2013, 12:42 AM
As a Hawks fan what exactly is the Bobcats wanting to offer for Smith? That is the team I'm most interested in this rumor.

oak2455
02-11-2013, 12:44 AM

Because :p

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:45 AM

I never said hump was a top 10 rebounder this year but he happens to be 11th

Guppyfighter

Yeah... A cool guy

JerseysFinest
But where does that come in for the Hawks? That could be a be reason he'd be resigned if he was here but not with acquiring him.

Don't really understand. I'm saying for that reason, Josh could be telling his agent I want Brooklyn, and the Hawks would have to oblige or lose him for nothing. Unless the Rockets or Suns gave up assets for him.

Chill_Will_24
As a Hawks fan what exactly is the Bobcats wanting to offer for Smith? That is the team I'm most interested in this rumor.

Not MKG or Kemba that's for sure.

The Suns are the teams you should be excited about. Gortat would help you guys a lot.

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Was Josh Smith on the team back then?

:facepalm: to everything about you

The goods
02-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Lakers not involved? That sucks

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 12:47 AM
:facepalm: to everything about you

Do you know who Josh Smith is? He is a top player in this league. You cant compare that team to a team with Josh Smith.

Cano-Montero...
02-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Or the wolves... If you want pek or dwill..

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Don't really understand. I'm saying for that reason, Josh could be telling his agent I want Brooklyn, and the Hawks would have to oblige or lose him for nothing. Unless the Rockets or Suns gave up assets for him.

Ah, I see, my mistake.

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:50 AM

I never said hump was a top 10 rebounder this year but he happens to be 11th

oh really? :eyebrow:

knicks=love
02-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Do you know who Josh Smith is? He is a top player in this league. You cant compare that team to a team with Josh Smith.

josh smith is nothing special. want me to compare him to another player in this league? amar'e stoudemire. he's explosive at the rim and plays no defense with a "meh" jumpshot. jsmoove is just left handed.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:52 AM
I actually kinda hope the nets do get smith .. reguardless though either way they don't beat the heat or Knicks or bulls (when rose is back) ... unless they somehow get Dwight well then that's a diff story ... but that's not even an option anymore

JOhnnyTHaJet
josh smith is nothing special. want me to compare him to another player in this league? amar'e stoudemire. he's explosive at the rim and plays no defense with a "meh" jumpshot. jsmoove is just left handed.

What on Earth are you saying......

DoMeFavors

Josh Smith plays no defense?

OMG! What are you talking about

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 12:53 AM

dot dot dot

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 12:55 AM
dot dot dot

bye bye credibility.

Chill_Will_24
02-11-2013, 12:59 AM

:cricket:

eternal slumber
02-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Hawks looking for a young center, Gregg Smith is a young cheap center. Rox can deal Gregg Smith, Patterson, Delfino and Aldrich for Josh Smith? salary doesn't need to match because Rockets are below the salary cap.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 01:01 AM
:cricket:

Knowledge is bountiful on PSD ;)

oak2455
02-11-2013, 01:03 AM
:yawn:

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Does Kevin Durant play any offense Knicks=Love

*Silver&Black*
02-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Whatever Smith trade happens, I'm just glad Teague gets to be PG for entire games now.

GThawks
02-11-2013, 02:47 AM
Doubt he gets dealt. We hear about him getting traded every year multiple times and nothing happens.

TrueFan420
02-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Does Kevin Durant play any offense Knicks=Love

What?

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 03:39 AM
oh really? :eyebrow:

I guess you can't read

Losoway
02-11-2013, 04:16 AM
i think its probably the best deal they got offered. no playoff contending team is really in need of josh smith like that other then the nets.

Guppyfighter
02-11-2013, 05:41 AM
I'd like the Nets to get Smith. I think it would be a neat acquisition. Not sure how smart it would be, but I'd enjoy watching them play.

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 09:03 AM
I think ATL would do it if they could dump another bad deal on us which I wouldn't mind

oak2455
02-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Nets like bad deals makes sense

nycericanguy
02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
I think it'd improve the spacing by a lot solely because Smith is somewhat of a threat from the perimeter. Opens up the lane for Johnson and Williams to drive into the paint. Post defense, one of the Nets' issues, would improve because as we all now Smith is an elite paint defender. Also, his athleticism would allow the Nets to be more effective in transition, because right now, they're horrible in the fastbreak lol.

Whenever we play the Hawks, I love giving Smith the long jumpers, he's a horrible long 2 and 3 point shooter, but somewhere in his mind he thinks he's great from there. He has an all around game, but he's not a very efficient scorer, he's like Joe Johnson or JR smith type, he'll get you 16-17 points, but he's going to take 15-16 shots to do so.

sep11ie
02-11-2013, 10:12 AM
You guys not wanting Nets to get Smith gets me more excited because I know it makes us that much better and people are scared to face us.

Just like when you were so excited when you "just knew" the Nets were getting Melo?

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Just like when you were so excited when you "just knew" the Nets were getting Melo?

What was that 3 years ago? damn some people need to get out more

Lions #81
02-11-2013, 10:27 AM
What was that 3 years ago? damn some people need to get out more

It doesn't matter when it was. :laugh2:

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 10:33 AM
It doesn't matter when it was. :laugh2:

So you haven't been wrong about something in 3 years? I'm sure you thought the Lions wouldn't be awful this year. It happens.

Chitownhero1992
02-11-2013, 10:37 AM
None of these teams seam like good fits, he'd boost the Nets defensively, ruin them offensively...he'd get the Suns younger but I wouldn't want him around to help mentor your rebuilding project...same goes for Rockets as well as the fact that you want Smith as your #2 scorer in Houston? They would have 0 post scoring at that point with Asik and SMith.

Lions #81
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM
So you haven't been wrong about something in 3 years? I'm sure you thought the Lions wouldn't be awful this year. It happens.

Lol if it even matters, it was actually two years ago. Don't try to make it seem better than it actually is. :laugh2: And lol, don't change the subject. Yes the Lions were bad, but do I care about last season? Absolutely not. :laugh2:

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Lol if it even matters, it was actually two years ago. Don't try to make it seem better than it actually is. :laugh2: And lol, don't change the subject. Yes the Lions were bad, but do I care about last season? Absolutely not. :laugh2:
Then why is anyone supposed to care about what happened 2-3 years ago about a prediction made by some random guy on the internet? :D

MCSJR2
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Hawks, Nets and Lakers trade

Hawks get:
Lopez
Humphries
World Peace

Lakers get:
Horford
Morrow
Brooks

Nets get:
Howard
Smith

ThaDubs
02-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Why the **** are people talking about the Lions?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 10:46 AM
that trade is horrible the nets turn Lopez hump and Brooks into Howard and Smith? Yeah right

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 10:48 AM
that trade is horrible the nets turn Lopez hump and Brooks into Howard and Smith? Yeah right

Dont be mad your team thought Brook Lopez was damaged goods.

2-ONE-5
02-11-2013, 10:49 AM

was. now he rides pine most nights

kobe4thewinbang
02-11-2013, 10:50 AM
LOL.

Lakers might as well offer Sacre and Meeks for Smith if Brooklyn's being that stingy.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Lopez isn't damaged goods he is good little soft but good ... but my team did the right thing lopez would have made us to good to suck and be able to rebuild from the bottom up ... plus as a rebulding team we don't need a 60 mill Contract ... plus we ended up with vucevic who is playing great and is only 22 with tons of room and time to get even better he is a double double machine lately he had 17 and 19 rebs last night against Portland ... and getting harkless in that deal was nice to he is coming along and has a ton of potenial

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Lopez isn't damaged goods he is good little soft but good ... but my team did the right thing lopez would have made us to good to suck and be able to rebuild from the bottom up ... plus as a rebulding team we don't need a 60 mill Contract ... plus we ended up with vucevic who is playing great and is only 22 with tons of room and time to get even better he is a double double machine lately he had 17 and 19 rebs last night against Portland ... and getting harkless in that deal was nice to he is coming along and has a ton of potenial

You guys would have been much better off with Lopez imo. He really hasn't been soft at all this year and he will be even stronger next year. You still would have been able to tank with him. Nets did it for years but he's proven without a shadow of a doubt he is a franchise center. I like Vucevic though maybe someday he will be as good as Lopez, not likely but possible but he will need to be paid.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Yea Lopez has the edge of course but he has been in the league longer so he is a few years ahead of the game then vuc .. I think Vuc deff could be just as good as pez I mean he is already a better rebounder and his scoring has been great lately and yea we will have to pay him eventually but it leaves us more flexible till then ... and we got assets like afflalo and Harrington that will be nice trade pieces in time especially for contending team ... this trade was better for the magic than people think by 2014 seasons end we will have had 2 years to suck and have two lottery type picks some tradable assets and a crapload of cap room for the big free agency in 2014

I understand what you mean though about us still sucking with Lopez like the nets have before this year but Lopez has also never played this good and this consistently good so it's hard to compare I won't lie I have thought at times what it would be like if we took Lopez Brooks and whatever else

Metsboi69
02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Hawks, Nets and Lakers trade

Hawks get:
Lopez
Humphries
World Peace

Lakers get:
Horford
Morrow
Brooks

Nets get:
Howard
Smith

Sign me up for that

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Vucevic is he softest player in the NBA and its not even close. Guy looks like he is scared of ants

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Nets like bad deals makes sense

Your team does also, 3 year deals a piece for Kidd and Camby. Amare the worst contract in the NBA. Raymond Faton.

Ill21
02-11-2013, 11:45 AM
I would not trade for smith if I did not have the guarantee he we resign

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I would not trade for smith if I did not have the guarantee he we resign

When we offer him the Max he would sign immediately

I Rock Shaqs
02-11-2013, 12:14 PM
WTF is wrong with you????? Do you have Tourette's?

Stop ****ing replying to him!!! You are sitting here talking smack about a team because of one idiot! STFU and ignore him man!

He is a troll and you are an idiot for taking the bait.
Stop replying to him!!! Your just feeding a guy feeding a troll!!!! DOn't you see the cycle?

oak2455
02-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Your team does also, 3 year deals a piece for Kidd and Camby. Amare the worst contract in the NBA. Raymond Faton.

yet where are the Nets in the standings.....ohhhhh good talk

GREATNESS ONE
02-11-2013, 12:23 PM
If I was Atl, I would want a package around Gortat.

Nets should try and 3-way trade because it's gonna be impossible to make that trade straight up.

2-ONE-5
02-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Vucevic is he softest player in the NBA and its not even close. Guy looks like he is scared of ants

except hes 4th in double-doubles and one of what 5 players to avg one...

19 boards last night against a tough Portland team. It takes Lopez what 3 games to grab 19 rebs?

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Only way I can see this happening is if the jazz get involved. They've got a glut of c/pf and if they don't think they can get equal value for Jefferson, they could package Kanter or Favors perhaps. Don't know what bk or atl could offer back though. Perhaps send that 1st round pick bk has and some pieces.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Vuc is soft but its expected he is in his only in his second year ... Lopez has been reallllyyy soft his whole career ... its only been this year that he has not been so soft .... vuc needs to bulk up and he will be scarey good ... he is soft and averaging just under 13 points and 12 boards a game this year ...

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2013, 12:45 PM
except hes 4th in double-doubles and one of what 5 players to avg one...

19 boards last night against a tough Portland team. It takes Lopez what 3 games to grab 19 rebs?

^exactly^ ... ill admit he is the softest double double machine I've ever seen lol but that's expected he is a newbie still wait 2 or 3 years and he could be special

2-ONE-5
02-11-2013, 12:48 PM
hes not as soft as people think. its just his demeanor. he had the same perception when he was with the Sixers. Not saying hes some bruiser but i never thought he was that soft. He certainly is on his way becomoing an all star. You dont avg a double double and have multiole games with 18+ rebs by being soft

CaptainClutch
02-11-2013, 12:53 PM

Trying to pull off a 4-team trade since the Knicks and Suns were in discussions about Dudley and Shump swap. Excuse the lack of +/- win differential, just trying to make the salaries work.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aclecxm

Weezy
02-11-2013, 12:55 PM
If I was Atl, I would want a package around Gortat.

Nets should try and 3-way trade because it's gonna be impossible to make that trade straight up.

Yea I can see that happening actually. Someone mentioned gortat and Dudley which isn't a bad deal for ATL.

JiffyMix88
02-11-2013, 01:37 PM
We get it you are a magic fan and jealous because your team doesnt care about winning. Just come join the Nets fan base. You will be on the winning team so people wont make fun of you anymore.
Go to Modells and buy a Josh Smith Brooklyn Nets jersey.

Hey I've seen you post on here for a while and I was wondering because of the join date and your name that is DOMEFAVORS, were you pertaining to you wanting Derrick Favors to have anal sex with you when ya'll drafted him?

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 01:42 PM
yet where are the Nets in the standings.....ohhhhh good talk

Winning titles isnt done in the regular season. If it was San Antonio would be world champions last year. In the playoffs you have to go through everyone anyway.

CaptainClutch
02-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey I've seen you post on here for a while and I was wondering because of the join date and your name that is DOMEFAVORS, were you pertaining to you wanting Derrick Favors to have anal sex with you when ya'll drafted him?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oak2455
02-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Winning titles isnt done in the regular season. If it was San Antonio would be world champions last year. In the playoffs you have to go through everyone anyway.

gotta be in it to win it

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 02:02 PM
gotta be in it to win it

lmao you think the Nets will miss the playoffs?

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 02:05 PM
gotta be in it to win it

your sig is a 3 out of 10 at best...you have lame taste

oak2455
02-11-2013, 02:11 PM
your sig is a 3 out of 10 at best...you have lame taste

says the guy who wants a former Net to bang him :laugh:

oak2455
02-11-2013, 02:12 PM
lmao you think the Nets will miss the playoffs?

stranger things have happened

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I could see this

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bd4nq2c

change of scenery, change of culture. PHX gets a glue player while releasing youth, ATL gets younger and a big to pair w/ Horford. Brooklyn gets athletic.

waveycrockett
02-11-2013, 02:23 PM
stranger things have happened

It's going to take more than sacrificing chickens and needling brook Lopez dolls for that to happen oak

BigBlueCrew
02-11-2013, 02:26 PM
It's going to take more than sacrificing chickens and needling brook Lopez dolls for that to happen oak

I think we used that up to keep him out of the ASG.

Conspiracy. Its a C.O.N.spriacy DAMNIT!!!

Stinkyoutsider
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
This is just what the Nets need. A top class defensive player who wouldn't be a liability on the other side of the ball. And, Smith could join the team and not have the pressure to be their best player. He could just focus on what he does best and get a couple of dunks and mid range jumpers during the game. Not forcing shots but getting them in the flow of the offense. And having a top class athlete in the lineup wouldn't hurt either.

I also think this is just what the Hawks need too. But not what they're getting back in the trade. I've thought for a while that Horford needed to play the PF position exclusively. And, with sending Smith away, that is exactly what they would be able to do. Horford becomes the unopposed franchise player and they work through him on the offensive side where he continues to grow his game. Hawks want that young center and continue the rebuild after clearing more cap.

Wouldn't be interesting if Dwight Howard changed his mind after the year (after getting mentally and physically heathly with all of that drama behind him) and Al Horford become part of the Hawks front line? Howard would be 1st in the pecking order again and it would be his team and Horford could get his points and rebounds while allowing Howard to do the dirty work defensively.

Max.This
02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
The nets have a all star point guard, all star center, star shooting guard , lock down defender in wallace , rebounders in humphries/ evans. Bench scoring in Brooks. the nets should be good enough to stay put, but I really dont get why their not doing well

mdm692
02-11-2013, 03:32 PM
If Hou is willing to part ways with Asik they have this in the bag. Sacrifice the remainder of this season for an opportunity to have a core of Lin-Harden-Smith-D12.

mdm692
02-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I could see this

change of scenery, change of culture. PHX gets a glue player while releasing youth, ATL gets younger and a big to pair w/ Horford. Brooklyn gets athletic.
Hahahahahahaha no. If we wanted a glue guy we could keep Dudley for half the price without taking on Blatche. We need stars not role players.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 03:34 PM
If Hou is willing to part ways with Asik they have this in the bag. Sacrifice the remainder of this season for an opportunity to have a core of Lin-Harden-Smith-D12.

He's a big part of what they do. Only way they make that deal is if they land Mozgov or something.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Hahahahahahaha no. If we wanted a glue guy we could keep Dudley for half the price without taking on Blatche. We need stars not role players.

says that team that wants Iman Shumpert?

mdm692
02-11-2013, 03:37 PM
says that team that wants Iman Shumpert?

Yeah the guy with high ceiling making 1.5 mill per year in comparison to an old aging Gerald Wallace who is making 9mill per year and will probably begin to decline soon.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah the guy with high ceiling making 1.5 mill per year in comparison to an old aging Gerald Wallace who is making 9mill per year and will probably begin to decline soon.

high ceiling my ***. He's coming off a torn ACL and into his little rap career more than the court stuff. What you think you're getting DWade? As for the deal, it's not definitive it's hypothetical. Lindsey Hunter is your GM, he ain't no genius.

sep11ie
02-11-2013, 03:50 PM

Your boyfriend DMF hasn't even been a PSD member for 3 years AND it was last year.

mdm692
02-11-2013, 03:51 PM
high ceiling my ***. He's coming off a torn ACL and into his little rap career more than the court stuff. What you think you're getting DWade? As for the deal, it's not definitive it's hypothetical. Lindsey Hunter is your GM, he ain't no genius.

:facepalm:. Rookie contract = cap space. Rookie player = development. Lindsey Hunter is our coach not GM.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 03:54 PM
:facepalm:. Rookie contract = cap space. Rookie player = development. Lindsey Hunter is our coach not GM.

he's the one pushing for Shump. As is PHX mgmt. :facepalm:

What star player are you getting to go to a rebuilding project like PHX? I'm waiting. Who's recruiting Arizona and the land of the Sun?

mdm692
02-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Lindsey Hunter can push to get Andrey Blatche he has no power at all in terms to trades and acquisitions. Lindsey Hunter is a coach. I don't know how things are ran up in New York but in Phoenix the coaches job is to coach players not making decisions in terms of staff and players. And our FO has always been high on Shump as a matter of fact they were going to acquire a pick on draft night to draft him in the 20's before New York took him at 17 if I'm not mistaken.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Lindsey Hunter can push to get Andrey Blatche he has no power at all in terms to trades and acquisitions. Lindsey Hunter is a coach. I don't know how things are ran up in New York but in Phoenix the coaches job is to coach players not making decisions in terms of staff and players. And our FO has always been high on Shump as a matter of fact they were going to acquire a pick on draft night to draft him in the 20's before New York took him at 17 if I'm not mistaken.

who said Lindsey is getting Blatche? you lose Gortat b/c he obviously wants out. I just was trying to make the deal reasonable for you other than looking like another cap move. All trades here are hypothetical. Your GM isn't exactly big shakes either. BTW here in New York, you have Stephen A. Smith (yeh I know no one is shutting him up) he saids the reason the Suns want Iman is b/c of Lindsey's evaluation of him calling him the best on ball defender in the NBA. (not that I think that of him)

THE MTL
02-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Send him to the Bobcats lol.

reffahead
02-11-2013, 04:23 PM
It's a misnomer that the Hawks need something in return for Josh Smith. Even with his cap hold, the Hawks have roughly 25 million to spend in free agency. If they just let him go, you can add around 40 million in space so the offer has to be specialized to meet our needs.

It's very unlikely he gets dealt this month. More or less the Broussards and Vecseys trying to get hits. 70 million is all other teams can offer and the Hawks can match or beat that rather easily.

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 04:25 PM

+1 :laugh2:

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 04:26 PM

+1 :laugh2:

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
says the guy who wants a former Net to bang him :laugh:

hey maybe you dont get out much to see beatiful women. Ive seen 10/10 girls and had them on my lap. I dont even pay attention to buck teeth fat girls. To me your sig is a 3 maybe cause ive seen and done girls that are 8s and 9s in the past week. She is ugly man. Maybe cause im used to having so many girls on my jock, that I get sick of the 2s and 3s which = your 10s.

xxplayerxx23
02-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Oh god. Why the **** would the suns want Wallace. He sucks and is overpaid. Yeah shump has no celling at all :eyebrow: anyway smith isn't worth the max but he would be a nice fit in Houston.

xxplayerxx23
02-11-2013, 05:39 PM
hey maybe you dont get out much to see beatiful women. Ive seen 10/10 girls and had them on my lap. I dont even pay attention to buck teeth fat girls. To me your sig is a 3 maybe cause ive seen and done girls that are 8s and 9s in the past week. She is ugly man. Maybe cause im used to having so many girls on my jock, that I get sick of the 2s and 3s which = your 10s.

:laugh: oh god this is quote material.

Losoway
02-11-2013, 05:46 PM
smith will be in a brooklyn uniform soon.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
smith will be in a brooklyn uniform soon.

yup

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Deron for Smith

ManRam
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
I could see this

Wait, what?

Why would the Suns want to "release youth". They're trading their best player and a solid young guy for pieces that literally won't help them at all down the road.

Having a "glue player" is meaningless really if you aren't contending.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Deron for Smith

that wouldnt make sense and that isnt a fair deal for the nets

its going to be Humphries plus a pick for Smith

2-ONE-5
02-11-2013, 05:54 PM
^how is that fair for the Hawks? no its not oging to be that, sorry to break it to you. He is not landing in BK so let it go

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 05:55 PM
^how is that fair for the Hawks? no its not oging to be that, sorry to break it to you. He is not landing in BK so let it go

How isnt it? he is leaving anyway. No team will trade for him cause he wont resign there. No team wants to pay him his money. Its best to get a pick and a PF in return. Teams have no leverage anymore. He wants the Nets.

farren.louis
02-11-2013, 05:57 PM
why josh smith! If im going after a power forward its Demarcus Cousins.

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 06:02 PM
like it or not in 10 days Josh Smith will be a Net. you can either keep hating or join on the ship

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-11-2013, 06:03 PM
that wouldnt make sense and that isnt a fair deal for the nets

its going to be Humphries plus a pick for Smith

Why? Deron Williams is trash... I think it'd be a steal for y'all honestly. Definatly would be receiving the better player.

2-ONE-5
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
How isnt it? he is leaving anyway. No team will trade for him cause he wont resign there. No team wants to pay him his money. Its best to get a pick and a PF in return. Teams have no leverage anymore. He wants the Nets.

when did he say he wants the Nets? they cant pay him a max either...

he would be a better fit in Dallas if they keep Mayo

arkanian215
02-11-2013, 06:42 PM
0a

Guppyfighter
02-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Josh Smith could be elite if he had a high BBall IQ.

oak2455
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM

:laugh: you couldn't even pay for a 8.... :laugh: or a 7...6....5...4..3....2 ohhhhh :laugh:

jmoney85
02-11-2013, 07:51 PM
people keep responding to DMF

and I keep laughing

KniCks4LiFe
02-11-2013, 07:52 PM
I.....can't......... Reathe!

BigBlueCrew
02-11-2013, 07:54 PM
:laugh: you couldn't even pay for a 8.... :laugh: or a 7...6....5...4..3....2 ohhhhh :laugh:

I bet you he doesnt even know who the chick in your sig is

oak2455
02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
I bet you he doesnt even know who the chick in your sig is

He prefers chicks with (fill in the blank)

oak2455
02-11-2013, 08:11 PM
people keep responding to DMF

and I keep laughing
He's comedy!!!!

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 09:11 PM
He prefers chicks with (fill in the blank)

I prefer hot girls and I dont refer to them as chicks. Im classy

BigBlueCrew
02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
I prefer hot girls and I dont refer to them as chicks. Im classy

Who is she Mr classy?

oak2455
02-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Who is she Mr classy?

he doesnt know she's not on any video's he watches.........she's a she :D

oak2455
02-11-2013, 09:53 PM
yup she's ugly

http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Arianny-Celeste-Picture.jpg

http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Arianny-Celeste-Images.jpg

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Man is this thread on topic or what mods ?

DoMeFavors
02-11-2013, 11:13 PM
he doesnt know she's not on any video's he watches.........she's a she :D

like I said for people like you she isnt bad but for people like me she is a 3.

these are the types that I get with

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Beautiful_Blonde_at_the_beach.jpg

JiffyMix88
02-12-2013, 10:42 AM
like I said for people like you she isnt bad but for people like me she is a 3.

these are the types that I get with

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Beautiful_Blonde_at_the_beach.jpg

I noticed two things here.

1. That picture looks like a stalker took it(hence it doesn't looke like you know her personally)
2. Derrick Favors was not in the picture

oak2455
02-12-2013, 10:55 AM
I noticed two things here.

1. That picture looks like a stalker took it(hence it doesn't looke like you know her personally)
2. Derrick Favors was not in the picture

Because that's a shemale on the beach

NYJ - NYY
02-12-2013, 11:22 AM
yup she's ugly

http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Arianny-Celeste-Picture.jpg

http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Arianny-Celeste-Images.jpg

wow that girl is super dope

NYJ - NYY
02-12-2013, 11:25 AM
dmf in all seriousness you look like a clown saying 10/10s and all that nonsense for real man... you need to get out more if you need to brag about girl you "get" on an internet forum cmon... anyone can say anything no one believes you and all your talk is just to make you feel better about yourself..its funny when you talk about the nets cuz you sound ridiculous but its sport talk so its comical...but when you start to brag about the girls you "get" on an internet forum you sound like a legit clown and i genuinely start to feel sorry for you ... i truly do... you need help...it isnt healthy to live in a fantasy world on an internet forum talking about your "conquests" in a josh smith thread... sorry but you need to either take abreak from PSD, or grow up, or change something drastically in your world because this, this **** aint workin for you

JiffyMix88
02-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Because that's a shemale on the beach

Well I hope I don't run into that shemale cause I might be considered gay afterwards.lol

kdspurman
02-12-2013, 02:24 PM
You can take this for what it's worth, but to can add another team with interest. (though I don't see anything coming from it)

The San Antonio Spurs are among the teams that have shown interest in acquiring Josh Smith from the Atlanta Hawks, according to a source.

Hawks general manager Danny Ferry previously spent time with the Spurs.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports

IversonIsKrazy
02-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Man would that shake up the Western Conference.
Josh Smith
-for-
Stephen Jackson, Tiago Splitter.

*Silver&Black*
02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
I think this just means Ferry is actually looking to trade Smith and have the Spurs fake a trade rumor to help boost the other team's offers. I doubt Spurs is actually interested and if they were, Hawks won't accept anything but Leonard, in which the Spurs will not trade. So I just see this as friendly organizations helping one another by putting more interest in Smith out there.

jmoney85
02-12-2013, 06:46 PM
I think this just means Ferry is actually looking to trade Smith and have the Spurs fake a trade rumor to help boost the other team's offers. I doubt Spurs is actually interested and if they were, Hawks won't accept anything but Leonard, in which the Spurs will not trade. So I just see this as friendly organizations helping one another by putting more interest in Smith out there.

won't accept anything but leonard?.... I think you're overrating smith and his value a tad

*Silver&Black*
02-12-2013, 06:51 PM
won't accept anything but leonard?.... I think you're overrating smith and his value a tad

As I said, this trade won't happen and believe Spurs is just doing Ferry a favor by giving more interest to Smith for another team to give more. Why should we trade him for Jackson? As of right now, Smith > Leonard. I know everyone has love affairs with younger players and potential but that is the truth, and of course Ferry isn't going to trade Smith for peanuts when he would rather have the cap space in the summer. Aim high or don't even worry about trading him.

*Silver&Black*
02-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Plus this could also push the Jazz's hand with Jefferson. Obviously Spurs and Ferry are helping each other with throwing this rumor out there. Act like a Smith to Spurs deal is going through, and another team will offer something better for Smith while Spurs hoping Jazz would fold and trade Jefferson to Spurs.

jmoney85
02-12-2013, 07:15 PM
As I said, this trade won't happen and believe Spurs is just doing Ferry a favor by giving more interest to Smith for another team to give more. Why should we trade him for Jackson? As of right now, Smith > Leonard. I know everyone has love affairs with younger players and potential but that is the truth, and of course Ferry isn't going to trade Smith for peanuts when he would rather have the cap space in the summer. Aim high or don't even worry about trading him.

cap space is overrated in the new cba

jmoney85
02-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Plus this could also push the Jazz's hand with Jefferson. Obviously Spurs and Ferry are helping each other with throwing this rumor out there. Act like a Smith to Spurs deal is going through, and another team will offer something better for Smith while Spurs hoping Jazz would fold and trade Jefferson to Spurs.

I was trying to build a trade on trade machine involving smith going to the jazz, jefferson to atl and millsap to BK but I didn't want to put the time in lol

kdspurman
02-12-2013, 08:29 PM

I think the Jazz did the same thing. Frankly, if you want people to have interest in your player/client, say the Spurs are interested...