PDA

View Full Version : Question To Kobe and Lebron Fans?

boateng
02-10-2013, 09:10 PM
When i read some threads or game threads, it always turns into a kobe vs lebron match or ''kobe is overrated'', ''lebron is a choker'' etc...

can't you just enjoy both players without putting one down to big up the other one?

FOXHOUND
02-10-2013, 09:13 PM
This is America, it's very hard for two people to like two things and talk about it without it turning into a debate.

seikou8
02-10-2013, 09:13 PM
sorry this psd dont like it leave now;)

ManRam
02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
We're not allowed to ENJOY! That's my new motto, but PSD doesn't do that.

Those who can't just ENJOY are robbing themselves of a lot of fun basketball.

raiderposting
02-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Stop being A pansy tho cuz. This be psd my ***** P-S-D tho bluhd on my momma u be acting like a female tho breh, prolly got some Motrin in yo backpack n ****, goin to English class. Shhhhhhhhieet debate tho

Big Zo
02-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Where's the fun in that? lol

KnicksorBust
02-10-2013, 09:23 PM
How boring would that be? We all sit around in each thread and go "I Appreciate LeBron's talents!" "Kobe's longevity is outstanding!" blah blah blah. Ignore the trolls and enjoy the debates.

boateng
02-10-2013, 09:26 PM
How boring would that be? We all sit around in each thread and go "I Appreciate LeBron's talents!" "Kobe's longevity is outstanding!" blah blah blah. Ignore the trolls and enjoy the debates.

Even when it gets repetitive and every single threads turns into lebron vs kobe?

beasted86
02-10-2013, 09:36 PM
No. This is America where everything is polarizing. You either hate it or love it, agree completely or disagree completely, and you always go to the extreme to discredit the other side, even at the cost of blatant lies.

:cool:

UPRock
02-10-2013, 09:37 PM
When i read some threads or game threads, it always turns into a kobe vs lebron match or ''kobe is overrated'', ''lebron is a choker'' etc...

can't you just enjoy both players without putting one down to big up the other one?

Who says that?

KnicksorBust
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Even when it gets repetitive and every single threads turns into lebron vs kobe?

But you're exaggerating. There's so many/much quality posters/discussion that goes on in this forum that I refuse to waste time complaining about posts I can just easily ignore.

3RDASYSTEM
02-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I know right

http://youtu.be/oYwvMN5XIhc

BigCityofDreams
02-10-2013, 10:12 PM

It does get crazy at times but its like this on every forum or blog on the net no matter the topic. At times it does feel like the joy is taken out of it because countless hours are spent debating who's better, who's the best, etc

b@llhog24
02-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Honestly? Laker fans start it. I enjoy watching both though.

b@llhog24
02-10-2013, 10:21 PM

+1.

But you're exaggerating. There's so many/much quality posters/discussion that goes on in this forum that I refuse to waste time complaining about posts I can just easily ignore.

:laugh2:

Im_in_Mia_bish
02-10-2013, 11:17 PM
i enjoy both.feel sorry for the fans who dont.

Avenged
02-10-2013, 11:29 PM
It's a rivalry among fans. If you don't like it, sports are probably not for you.

Teeboy1487
02-10-2013, 11:36 PM
As a Kobe fan, I respect Lebron a great deal. I don't put him down. I know he is the best. Heck, I could see Lebron being a better all around player when it's said and done in both of their careers. Nevertheless, I don't get into that crap. It's a waste of my time. I'm a Kobe fan and on one can tell me otherwise that Kobe is not great. I feel like this forum goes through great lengths to discredit Kobe at every turn. I'm just going to enjoy the few years we have left with Kobe. He will always be my favorite nba player of all-time.

ThaDubs
02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
LeBron is better. LeBron in his prime is better than Kobe in his prime. Rookie LeBron is better than rookie Kobe. Arguments always break out because there are stupid people and smart people in this world.

Sinattle
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
LeBron is better. LeBron in his prime is better than Kobe in his prime. Rookie LeBron is better than rookie Kobe. Arguments always break out because there are stupid people and smart people in this world.

I agree with this and I don't even like Lebron, however career-wise it also depends on how many rings Lebron gets and how long he plays for.

curtcocaine
02-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Stop being A pansy tho cuz. This be psd my ***** P-S-D tho bluhd on my momma u be acting like a female tho breh, prolly got some Motrin in yo backpack n ****, goin to English class. Shhhhhhhhieet debate tho funniest shot i have ever read on psd lol

curtcocaine
02-10-2013, 11:51 PM
On da mob lmfao

DumDum
02-11-2013, 12:43 AM
no real rivalry between them or the heat and lakers. you can be have a rivalry if you only play twice a year and never meet in the playoffs. My take on this is that lakers fans (the real ones) realize that kobe's time in the lime light is just about over and they see lebron as a some who can challenge kobe ( jelly beans) legacy as jordan fans thought the same about young (prime) kobe. lebron is also a nice guy he plays around with teammates and cracks jokes. he is the polar opposite of number 24. now don't get me wrong heat fans talk a lot smack but don't really know much about basketball this due to the fact of so many more fans in the last three seasons. I wouldn't know too about much about heat fans. I grew in a area where people just like kobe for some odd reason (no where near LA). thats just my two cents

Hawkeye15
02-11-2013, 01:06 AM

this

Sactown
02-11-2013, 01:08 AM
By God Hawkeye has a dupe

boateng
02-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Hmmm going by the responses people like the kobe vs lebron thread?