PDA

View Full Version : Will we see a trade before the all star break?

mbsalame123
02-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Well rumors are heating up, it seems like everyone is available and the thing is we don't know whether some rumors are true or not. what people don't realize is that the rumors that say a team has interest in another player just means that they have interest and nothing more. Just like I have interest in going to Miami and watching a Miami Heat game some day.

All star break is almost here and that is when the GM's get the chance to meet face to face and get deals completed but this year there isn't any big star being moved like in previous years (melo, howard, williams, and cp3). rudy gay has been the biggest name moved and could possibly be the biggest name that was traded this year.

However there are other stars like paul pierce, al jefferson, and josh smith that might be moved.

So what do you think? Do you think any trades will happen before the all star break? meaning will a trade happen this upcoming week?

mbsalame123
02-10-2013, 05:20 AM
I can see the hawks completing a trade with the suns that send jared dudley and marcin gortat in a package for josh smith and possibly zaza pachulia.

I can see the jazz working a 3 team deal with the celtics and clippers that looks something like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bjynfkz

just an idea but this would be amazing for all sides. the main pieces would be bledsoe and butler to the jazz while jefferson goes to the celtics and pierce to the clippers. others would be involved and I put just some random names that I thought would go to the other sides, but this would be nice.

the jazz get a legitimate point guard and a decent backcourt player to help them as well. the celtics get the size they need and get a player that they have coveted for years actually. the clippers get the scorer they have desperately needed to take over games in crunch time when cp3 is unable to do anything.

now the celtics would be the big question mark here, would they make this trade? they are on a role right now but getting jefferson would be amazing for their future with rondo at point and bradley at the 2 and then playing green at the small forward with sullinger at the 4 when he comes back spills for a bright future.

the celtics would then have to trade KG, possibly to the clippers? who could the clippers offer in a bigger deal? deandre jordan? would we see jordan and jefferson to the celtics? idk?

this is just an idea. come up with your predictions.

mbsalame123
02-10-2013, 05:47 AM
what about this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a94aaze

this is too big of a trade but it would be nice if it happened lol the hawks want a young center in return for josh smith, the celtics are looking for size down low and would get 2 young player to pair with bradley and rondo for the future. the clippers become instant favorites in the west by getting rid of jordan and bledsoe and grabbing 2 hall of famers. the jazz get rid of their logjam down low and get in return an amazing point guard for the future along with other pieces to help out, they also get draft picks in the process too.

what do you think?

Stunner
02-10-2013, 05:50 AM
I think the Bulls get Redick , they wanted him in 2010 and are looking to get him now .

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-10-2013, 06:04 AM
No, there will never be a trade made in the NBA again.

kobe4thewinbang
02-10-2013, 08:46 AM
I think we just get anxious. I didn't expect the Rudy Gay trade so I doubt there will be another "big" trade. Possibly one or two minor trades, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are zero. I'm trying not to get sucked up into the rumor mill only to be disappointed.

mbsalame123
02-10-2013, 10:56 AM
I think we just get anxious. I didn't expect the Rudy Gay trade so I doubt there will be another "big" trade. Possibly one or two minor trades, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are zero. I'm trying not to get sucked up into the rumor mill only to be disappointed.

Yeah you are 100% right. I am getting too sucked in to these rumors. However, the rudy gay trade, I expected and I went on here and said he would go to the raptors, however I wasn't expecting it this soon. I think there are just several rumors that have no truth to them. I doubt Josh Smith, Andrea Bargnani, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, or any other big name gets traded.

I think the biggest name will be JJ Reddick and I expect Marcin Gortat to head out the doors as well. Maybe Al Jefferson might be the biggest name. But I don't expect anything to happen soon, if anything, we will see a jj reddick trade this week, possibly to the bulls for idk who

dusty98
02-10-2013, 11:18 AM
what about this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a94aaze

this is too big of a trade but it would be nice if it happened lol the hawks want a young center in return for josh smith, the celtics are looking for size down low and would get 2 young player to pair with bradley and rondo for the future. the clippers become instant favorites in the west by getting rid of jordan and bledsoe and grabbing 2 hall of famers. the jazz get rid of their logjam down low and get in return an amazing point guard for the future along with other pieces to help out, they also get draft picks in the process too.

what do you think?

Maybe i am wrong to think this way but i dont know if i want to see the clippers give away so much to bring in older guys???

LTBaByyy
02-10-2013, 11:21 AM
They said on Hoopshype that Suns and Mavs are in the lead for Josh Smith

mbsalame123
02-10-2013, 02:02 PM
yeah I think the mavs and suns both make a trade. I think ultimately the suns and hawks come to terms on a deal that sends marcin gortat with jared dudley and possibly other pieces like wesley johnson and possibly sebastian telfair for josh smith and zaza pachulia. the suns have a young big man to pair with horford down low(he would finally get to play at the 4) and they have amazing draft picks, which can be sent to the hawks as well. plus getting dudley would give them a shooter/defender which they desperately need as well.

As far as the mavs goes they can offer kaman along with vince carter and other but the suns deal is better. I think they still go out there and make a trade for possibly al jefferson, but we will see.