PDA

View Full Version : Game 51: Golden State Warriors (30-20) @ Dallas Mavericks (21-28)

MackShock
02-09-2013, 01:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif @ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Mavericks.gif

Saturday, February 9th, 2013
5:30PM Pacific Time

American Airlines Center
Dallas, Texas
The 214
http://www.ftworthlimoservice.com/850229-American_Airlines_Center-Dallas.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6475.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6578.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2772.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6587.png&w=150&h=120

Dallas Mavericks

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3973.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3450.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/510.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/609.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6593.png&w=150&h=120

THE RUNDOWN

MUST WIN GAME

Warriors road record: 14-14
Mavericks home record: 13-9

Thread goal: 300 posts

MackShock
02-09-2013, 01:48 AM
so..were on a back to back, and they will have 2 days rest...

hmmm. LETS GO DUBS!!

COOLbeans
02-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Must win

MackShock
02-09-2013, 02:03 AM
yup

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Must win

Would love to hear something a little more creative this time

MackShock
02-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Lol...

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 02:47 AM
I do not feel good about this game. We barely beat them at home.

Monta is beast
02-09-2013, 03:42 AM
We can't go 0-4 on this road trip, can't do it.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 03:50 AM
We can't go 0-4 on this road trip, can't do it.

But if they suffer another tough loss again.... what u gonna think?

Monta is beast
02-09-2013, 05:26 AM
If we lose to Dallas, I'm gonna start to worry. We need to finish out the next week strong.

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 05:42 AM
I still won't worry.

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 05:44 AM
It's the fourth road game in five nights. If we struggle, I am not worried. None of you should be either.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 05:56 AM
It's the fourth road game in five nights. If we struggle, I am not worried. None of you should be either.

You just have a lackluster of concern, I see. Don't worry after all these losses? R U CraZy?????

MackShock
02-09-2013, 06:05 AM
phillies,

Remember when i said nothing is guaranteed, and i wont believe until we clinch? Well this is a hump we need to get across...so well see. But this is what i warned you about...

TrueFan420
02-09-2013, 06:10 AM
This is a must win. We need to stop the losing streak. And this is a team we should beat.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 06:12 AM
This is a must win. We need to stop the losing streak. And this is a team we should beat.

Though we barely beat them at home

TrueFan420
02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Though we barely beat them at home

Doesn't matter if we barely beat them a win is a win

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 06:17 AM
Doesn't matter if we barely beat them a win is a win

Remember though. That was minus Dirk and plus home court.

Monta is beast
02-09-2013, 06:18 AM
And minus Bogut

TrueFan420
02-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Remember though. That was minus Dirk and plus home court.

So. Win was a win and each game is different with or without dirk we should beat them.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 06:19 AM
And minus Bogut

Yes no bogut tomorrow

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Everyone is in stupid panic mode. I called this early February when I saw our schedule.

Check the Jazz ending schedule and check ours. We'd have to have our team die in a plane crash to miss the playoffs.

MackShock
02-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Everyone? You think im panicking? Lol i knew this was going to happen.

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Everyone? You think im panicking? Lol i knew this was going to happen.

I assumed you were when you brought up playoffs not being guaranteed. :shrug:

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Everyone is in stupid panic mode. I called this early February when I saw our schedule.

Check the Jazz ending schedule and check ours. We'd have to have our team die in a plane crash to miss the playoffs.

But remember the Lakers.... Kobe. They are LINNING

MackShock
02-09-2013, 08:56 AM
I assumed you were when you brought up playoffs not being guaranteed. :shrug:

no lol. i knew a setback like this would happen, and i knew everyone would freak out.

and i BEEN saying nothing is guaranteed until they clinch. i was saying that before you came here. but i guess thats just me. keep your game face on until you attain that goal (playoffs) then celebrate. everyone just keeps saying "this is our year" year in and year out..crying over a loss, panicking after a 3 game losing streak..its just silly.

Bayareaboy
02-09-2013, 09:28 AM
no lol. i knew a setback like this would happen, and i knew everyone would freak out.

and i BEEN saying nothing is guaranteed until they clinch. i was saying that before you came here. but i guess thats just me. keep your game face on until you attain that goal (playoffs) then celebrate. everyone just keeps saying "this is our year" year in and year out..crying over a loss, panicking after a 3 game losing streak..its just silly.

Very true u have been saying this since the beggining of the season and now shouldn't change anything. I hate that were losing but this is one if the tuffest parts of the schedule also. I knew we'd take a dive sometime n the season it's all how we rebound from it. I have faith

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Very true u have been saying this since the beggining of the season and now shouldn't change anything. I hate that were losing but this is one if the tuffest parts of the schedule also. I knew we'd take a dive sometime n the season it's all how we rebound from it. I have faith

I can appreciate what u iterated

I have a point or two as well... I think that schedule is overrated. How is that?

1. People are saying that this month is the toughest part of our schedule. But didn't we just say that last month as well? You soundin like Fitz now! or when you lose any game for that matter, you can say you were on the road, it was a back to back, it was the altitude, or the other team was just real hot! Btw, Bob Fitzgerald's absence has not helped. And the Warriors haven't won since the 9ers won the superbowl. Bad mojo, I'm telling you.

But anyways, didn't we just play a stretch of 12 tough games in a row? So we said that was the tough part of our schedule. Now were saying this is the tough part of our schedule. So that means that's it's either an excuse, or a cliche. Or it's really overrated. how can we always say that it's tough?

2. The Warriors lose to bad teams anyways. So it's not like we played this bad just because of the match ups only. I mean, we lost to the Kings twice. We lost to the Magic twice, and the Lakers twice. When we play the Kings and the Lakers when we are in the ''easy'' part of the schedule, we will still have the same match up problems because we see now that Bogut doesn't seem to solve our no man in the middle problem. I really don't know why that is. Maybe Lee is SUCH a bad defender, that it don't matter WHO you put next to him. That would be my only reasonable theory.

Bayareaboy
02-09-2013, 10:16 AM

I have a point or two as well... I think that schedule is overrated. How is that?

1. People are saying that this month is the toughest part of our schedule. But didn't we just say that last month as well? You soundin like Fitz now! or when you lose any game for that matter, you can say you were on the road, it was a back to back, it was the altitude, or the other team was just real hot! Btw, Bob Fitzgerald's absence has not helped. And the Warriors haven't won since the 9ers won the superbowl. Bad mojo, I'm telling you.

But anyways, didn't we just play a stretch of 12 tough games in a row? So we said that was the tough part of our schedule. Now were saying this is the tough part of our schedule. So that means that's it's either an excuse, or a cliche. Or it's really overrated. how can we always say that it's tough?

2. The Warriors lose to bad teams anyways. So it's not like we played this bad just because of the match ups only. I mean, we lost to the Kings twice. We lost to the Magic twice, and the Lakers twice. When we play the Kings and the Lakers when we are in the ''easy'' part of the schedule, we will still have the same match up problems because we see now that Bogut doesn't seem to solve our no man in the middle problem. I really don't know why that is. Maybe Lee is SUCH a bad defender, that it don't matter WHO you put next to him. That would be my only reasonable theory.

Close man. We go through tuff parts of the schedule. Every team has them. People say this is the hardest part if the schedule I think they mean as of right now this is the hardest part. But if u look at the schedule we play more playoff teams and on the road and back to back right now then we have all season. We haven't had many 4 game n 5 nights this year luckily. But now that we do we caught the rockets (which I think we win if they don't set a freaking franchise record for 3's). Then next night the thunder! Ok we're exhausted from that beat we took. Then the grizz (we never match up well with this team). Don't worry yes there is concern for injuries and maybe exaughtion cuz we have grinder out so many games this year. But the break is soon and will get much needed rest and most of our games will be home. Stay positive and don't freak out just yet

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Close man. We go through tuff parts of the schedule. Every team has them. People say this is the hardest part if the schedule I think they mean as of right now this is the hardest part. But if u look at the schedule we play more playoff teams and on the road and back to back right now then we have all season. We haven't had many 4 game n 5 nights this year luckily. But now that we do we caught the rockets (which I think we win if they don't set a freaking franchise record for 3's). Then next night the thunder! Ok we're exhausted from that beat we took. Then the grizz (we never match up well with this team). Don't worry yes there is concern for injuries and maybe exaughtion cuz we have grinder out so many games this year. But the break is soon and will get much needed rest and most of our games will be home. Stay positive and don't freak out just yet

r we one injury away from failing to make the playoffs this year?

COOLbeans
02-09-2013, 02:41 PM

:laugh:

Leandres_sf
02-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Beat these ****ers.

MackShock
02-09-2013, 07:36 PM
I didnt know the Niners won the superbowl.

Why does he mix every sport together?

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 09:11 PM
The warriors have not won since the 9ers lost the bowl

bigmac8675
02-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Well this is ****ing pathetic so far.... playing like ****. Looks like we may go 0-4 on this roadie.

Leandres_sf
02-09-2013, 10:05 PM
RJeff!

Leandres_sf
02-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Well this is ****ing pathetic so far.... playing like ****. Looks like we may go 0-4 on this roadie.

No way each side keeps playing the same way...

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Season is over

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Season is over

Nice to end the season as the sixth seed.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Nice to end the season as the sixth seed.

The teÓm has lost its momentum and will fail

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 10:40 PM
The teÓm has lost its momentum and will fail

Good thing the season ended then. We are the sixth seed right now. Can't wait to play the clippers.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Good thing the season ended then. We are the sixth seed right now. Can't wait to play the clippers.

Blazers or lakers will catch us dog

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 10:51 PM
:cry::cry:

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 10:55 PM
What? You said the season was over? What am I hearing now? I don't get it.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 11:28 PM
What? You said the season was over? What am I hearing now? I don't get it.

I meant we no longer have a chance to make the playoffs cuz of how bad we playing

MackShock
02-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I meant we no longer have a chance to make the playoffs cuz of how bad we playing

Looks like you get to stay......if they miss the playoffs.

Bets still on by the way.

Guppyfighter
02-09-2013, 11:40 PM

Yeah, being 2.5 up on two teams in the playoffs, and 4.5 up on the 9th seed makes me really worried, I think.

Over Da Pence
02-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Yeah, being 2.5 up on two teams in the playoffs, and 4.5 up on the 9th seed makes me really worried, I think.

Still 31 games left. Lots of things could happen. As of now, warriors don't look like they can win

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Still 31 games left. Lots of things could happen. As of now, warriors don't look like they can win

I expect us to lose every game left with that testimony from you.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 12:08 AM
I expect us to lose every game left with that testimony from you.

Guppy, the warriors lost the rebounding battle again. How are they going to start winning if they can't rebound or play defense?

Leandres_sf
02-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Warriors will still make the Playoff, but they are playing like ****. We need Jack back.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Warriors will still make the Playoff, but they are playing like ****. We need Jack back.

All yall underestimated the odds of an injury occurring. Are we one injury away from missing the playoffs?

MackShock
02-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Guppy, the warriors lost the rebounding battle again. How are they going to start winning if they can't rebound or play defense?

This is how I know you're a ****ing idiot. Warriors outrebounded the Mavericks 52-44, and 17-6 on the offensive glass. Where did we lose the rebounding battle?

You're making very strong assumptions without even looking into the numbers. I can't take anything you say seriously because of this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013020906

You're either incredibly stupid and have taken LSD and acid several times, or you are actively being a troll and making false assumptions and passing them as fact to illicit certain responses from forum members.

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Yeah, we are fine.

Seventh best team in the West. Probably finish as the sixth seed.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 01:28 AM
This is how I know you're a ****ing idiot. Warriors outrebounded the Mavericks 52-44, and 17-6 on the offensive glass. Where did we lose the rebounding battle?

You're making very strong assumptions without even looking into the numbers. I can't take anything you say seriously because of this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013020906

You're either incredibly stupid and have taken LSD and acid several times, or you are actively being a troll and making false assumptions and passing them as fact to illicit certain responses from forum members.

oh. but dallas is not a good rebounding team and we still got our burr kicked. but the other games we got out rebounded. a loss is a loss

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah, we are fine.

Seventh best team in the West. Probably finish as the sixth seed.

so you're saying the lakers are a better team than us

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 01:33 AM
so you're saying the lakers are a better team than us

I am saying the Rockets are a better team than us.

MackShock
02-10-2013, 01:44 AM
oh. but dallas is not a good rebounding team and we still got our burr kicked. but the other games we got out rebounded. a loss is a loss

You are full of it. Remember when I said we were the 12th best rebounding team in the league? I lied. We are 4th best in the league in terms of total rebounds per game. I said 12th to test you, and you said they were reportedly 15th.

I got you. I now know that you purposefully, willingly, and maliciously make up things to illicit responses. You will be reported.

And for the record, the Mavericks are 14th in terms of total rebounds which isn't bad. This makes your statement about the Mavericks not being a good rebounding team even worse.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 01:58 AM
You are full of it. Remember when I said we were the 12th best rebounding team in the league? I lied. We are 4th best in the league in terms of total rebounds per game. I said 12th to test you, and you said they were reportedly 15th.

I got you. I now know that you purposefully, willingly, and maliciously make up things to illicit responses. You will be reported.

And for the record, the Mavericks are 14th in terms of total rebounds which isn't bad. This makes your statement about the Mavericks not being a good rebounding team even worse.

15th in rebound percentage

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 02:00 AM

Lol. So that means we really aren't that good then. They have Harden, Lin, Parons, and Asik. We have Bogut, an all star, some great bench players, and another border line all star in Curry. We are not better than them? We are the inferior team?

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 02:01 AM
Lol. So that means we really aren't that good then. They have Harden, Lin, Parons, and Asik. We have Bogut, an all star, some great bench players, and another border line all star in Curry. We are not better than them? We are the inferior team?

Harden is a top six or seven player in this league. Asik is a top big man. Parsons is very good. Basically, the Rockets are ****ing awesome.

We are fine, being worse than the Rockets does not mean we aren't good.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Harden is a top six or seven player in this league. Asik is a top big man. Parsons is very good. Basically, the Rockets are ****ing awesome.

We are fine, being worse than the Rockets does not mean we aren't good.

So Asik is better than Bogut? What about Jack? We still have the better record, how could you say they are better if we still have the better record? And Harden is good, but I bet you he is not a top 6 or 7 man. He's not better than Durant. He's not better than Lebron. He's not better than Melo or Wade or Kobe. He's not better than Westbrook or Chris Paul. That's 7 already. If we aren't better than the Rockets, we are just mediocre. We are not even ''good.''

MackShock
02-10-2013, 02:12 AM
15th in rebound percentage

actually theyre 10th.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 02:13 AM
actually theyre 10th.

no, not according to st jean. prove it

MackShock
02-10-2013, 02:19 AM
no, not according to st jean. prove it

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/reboundRate

rebound percentage is a individual stat

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 02:56 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/reboundRate

rebound percentage is a individual stat

It's an individual stat? What do u mean?

And wow, the warriors are that high? But it doesn't feel like it.

How come the Kings are so low? They dominate us on the glass

lol, please
02-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Season's over. Fire everyone. Send the team to Sac Town.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Them warriors catch a bad one

MackShock
02-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Lol..just because the kings rebound good against us doesn't mean theyre a good rebounding team. Just like how it doesnt neccessarily mean were a bad team since we lost to the kings.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Lol..just because the kings rebound good against us doesn't mean theyre a good rebounding team. Just like how it doesnt neccessarily mean were a bad team since we lost to the kings.

But we're losing Shocky

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 04:52 AM
So Asik is better than Bogut? What about Jack? We still have the better record, how could you say they are better if we still have the better record? And Harden is good, but I bet you he is not a top 6 or 7 man. He's not better than Durant. He's not better than Lebron. He's not better than Melo or Wade or Kobe. He's not better than Westbrook or Chris Paul. That's 7 already. If we aren't better than the Rockets, we are just mediocre. We are not even ''good.''

Harden is better than Wrestbrook and Kobe this year.

Asik is not better than Bogut. Me saying he is good does not mean I am saying he is better than Bogut.

We are good.

MackShock
02-10-2013, 05:14 AM
Thats not the point ODP.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Harden is better than Wrestbrook and Kobe this year.

Asik is not better than Bogut. Me saying he is good does not mean I am saying he is better than Bogut.

We are good.

Harden is better than Kobe? Kobe is shooting 46 percent and scoring just under 28 points a game, so how is Kobe not better? Huh? Hardens numbers have went way up, but Kobe's are still higher.

And Asik is not better than Bogut? But he is rebounding better, so thought u would give him credit.

winwarriorslose
02-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Harden is better than Kobe? Kobe is shooting 46 percent and scoring just under 28 points a game, so how is Kobe not better? Huh? Hardens numbers have went way up, but Kobe's are still higher.

And Asik is not better than Bogut? But he is rebounding better, so thought u would give him credit.

You know that at this point whenever somebody reads your post they expect you to be completely wrong and freakishly emotional? Nobody takes what you have to say into consideration, at all, ever.

"Wow...that post ODP just posted is quite knowledgeable and well informed."

-Said nobody, ever...

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 07:17 AM
You know that at this point whenever somebody reads your post they expect you to be completely wrong and freakishly emotional? Nobody takes what you have to say into consideration, at all, ever.

"Wow...that post ODP just posted is quite knowledgeable and well informed."

-Said nobody, ever...

IDK why you come here. You just aren't a true fan cuz u don't care about the team failing

MackShock
02-10-2013, 07:28 AM
IDK why you come here. You just aren't a true fan cuz u don't care about the team failing

are you a true giants fan? you didnt like them until this season.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 08:10 AM
are you a true giants fan? you didnt like them until this season.

Of course I'm true. I obsessed about us since we got Pence. Despite Pence's lack of production, we went 48-26 with him (me). And then his quirky speeches helped us come back and win it all.

MackShock
02-10-2013, 08:46 AM
How are you a true fan when you havent even been a fan of them for a year yet? You only like them because they are good. The same reason you like the Niners.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 09:21 AM
How are you a true fan when you havent even been a fan of them for a year yet? You only like them because they are good. The same reason you like the Niners.

I never liked the 9ers

MackShock
02-10-2013, 09:46 AM
lol...yet u decided to cheer for them because they did good

Bayareaboy
02-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Bandwagon

likemystylez
02-10-2013, 12:23 PM

rockets are not better than us. we are better on the floor everywhere except the shooting guard. Our bench is way better than theirs. Despite that one game from jeremy lin- steph curry AND even Jarrett jack are better than jeremy lin. A healthy bogut is way better than asik, David Lee is better than patterson.

They lost that game from a horrible game plan. ... and stubborness from mark jackson.NBA players can make wide open shots. With bogut in the paint, there is no reason to leave shooters to tripple guys driving.

MackShock
02-10-2013, 04:56 PM
did you leave out parsons and barnes on purpose?

likemystylez
02-10-2013, 05:21 PM
did you leave out parsons and barnes on purpose?

no, but even if parsons is better than barnes.... he isnt good enough to cover up the fact that both jack and curry are better than lin, bogut is a lot better than asik, david lee is a lot better than patterson (even though patterson is having a good season..... and landry and jack are better than anybody on that bench.

The warriors have a better record with more road games and they havent had bogut basically all year. Warriors are better- look at the rankings every single week since the start of the season basically.

Parsons would have to be a top 5 small forward in the league to even start to cover up for all those other areas. Also- when its all said and done- barnes will be a far better player than parsons. It wont even be a discussion.

Also- if james harden is that great- wouldnt the thunder drop off a little bit with the loss of him?

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 05:37 PM
rockets are not better than us. we are better on the floor everywhere except the shooting guard. Our bench is way better than theirs. Despite that one game from jeremy lin- steph curry AND even Jarrett jack are better than jeremy lin. A healthy bogut is way better than asik, David Lee is better than patterson.

They lost that game from a horrible game plan. ... and stubborness from mark jackson.NBA players can make wide open shots. With bogut in the paint, there is no reason to leave shooters to tripple guys driving.

James Harden is a superstar so it doesn't matter where we can close the gap. They have a better differential and higher in the SRS. The Rockets are better than us and have been.

That's okay though, as long as we can stay ahead of them.

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 05:38 PM
no, but even if parsons is better than barnes.... he isnt good enough to cover up the fact that both jack and curry are better than lin, bogut is a lot better than asik, david lee is a lot better than patterson (even though patterson is having a good season..... and landry and jack are better than anybody on that bench.

The warriors have a better record with more road games and they havent had bogut basically all year. Warriors are better- look at the rankings every single week since the start of the season basically.

Parsons would have to be a top 5 small forward in the league to even start to cover up for all those other areas. Also- when its all said and done- barnes will be a far better player than parsons. It wont even be a discussion.

Also- if james harden is that great- wouldnt the thunder drop off a little bit with the loss of him?

No, because their young guys (Ibaka, Durant) are only improving. And they have a serviceable replacement.

likemystylez
02-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Ok rockets vs warriors

Ive stated that i think warriors look better overall when looking at the rotation of each team. Now to look at the two teams.

Warriors 30-21

Rockets 28-24

Warriors have played 29 road games and 22 home games. From here on out, they will play 12 games on the road and 19 at home.

Rockets have played 26 at home and 26 on the road. They will play 15 each for the rest of the season.

Its worth noting- The rockets current road record is 10-16. They should win about 6 of their final 16 road games.

Warriors on the other hand are 14-15 on the road (including this last 0-4 trip... which isnt normal for them at all based on the rest of the season). Warriors will probably win 5 or 6 of their last 12 road games.

based on the road winning precentage and the home winning precentage of both teams.

Warriors are on pace for (14+ (.482 * 12) + (16 + (.727 * 19) or 19.79 + 29.82 = 49.61

Rockets are on pace for (10+ (.384 * 15) + (18+ (.692 * 15) or 15.76 + 28.38 = 44.14

I say the warriors finish with 51 wins and the rockets finish with 46 or 47. I think the addition of bogut will give the warriors a slight boost over the last month of the season. But its unlikely the rockets pass the warriors unless something changes for both teams. It would have been really nice for the warriors to go 2-2 on this trip though.

likemystylez
02-10-2013, 07:27 PM
LOL btw- I really hope they make some adjustments on tuesday when they play the rockets. Even if the rockets are better than the warriors like you say Guppy- they are not THAT much better to be winning by 30 points.

Over Da Pence
02-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Likemystylez wins the argument

Guppyfighter
02-10-2013, 07:39 PM
LOL btw- I really hope they make some adjustments on tuesday when they play the rockets. Even if the rockets are better than the warriors like you say Guppy- they are not THAT much better to be winning by 30 points.

Yeah, you are right that they aren't thirty points better than us.

Probably only like three points of five points better than us. Hopefully we win and we can establish ourselves as the sixth seed. If we lose we have a good chance of falling to the seventh seed, which is a death warrant.

likemystylez
02-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah, you are right that they aren't thirty points better than us.

Probably only like three points of five points better than us. Hopefully we win and we can establish ourselves as the sixth seed. If we lose we have a good chance of falling to the seventh seed, which is a death warrant.

not really- I expect a competitive game though. Since bogut will have a full week off, itd be nice, if they could play him 30-32 minutes or so on tuesday. Curry should want to rip jeremy lin a new one... a star player would not want to get shown up like that 2 times in two weeks. harden is a tough cover, but force him middle and hopfully bogut can be effective inside. Do not leave guys open outside... if harden can continue finishing over our bigs inside..... then start fouling. but do anything other than leave guys open outside.

Any word on jack, and why isnt ezeli in the rotation. I thought the return of bogut would help ezeli, but it looks like hes been forgotten about.

bigmac8675
02-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Well, I didn't watch the whole game due to a hosting a dinner party.... but from what I did see. ****ING PATHETIC! Worst road trip I have ever seen lol

Over Da Pence
02-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Well, I didn't watch the whole game due to a hosting a dinner party.... but from what I did see. ****ING PATHETIC! Worst road trip I have ever seen lol

u can't watch a game cuz you're hosting dinner party? cool dude but i don't think he a raw fan

bigmac8675
02-11-2013, 03:56 AM
u can't watch a game cuz you're hosting dinner party? cool dude but i don't think he a raw fan
You're right... I'm not a "raw fan" (whatever the **** that means) because I had adult obligations that I fulfilled while celebrating my Mom's and uncles bday's by hosting dinner for them with my gf. You really are a fool ODP. Go get banned already!

Monta is beast
02-11-2013, 05:46 AM
there is a life outside of the Warriors.