PDA

View Full Version : 2/7 NBA Gamethread

Pages : [1] 2 3

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-07-2013, 03:52 PM
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Lakers1.png ------ ------ http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Celtics1.png

http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/LAL_wordmark.png-@- http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/BOS_wordmark.png

Time: 8:00 PM ET

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/2.0/sect/gameinfo/broadcasterlogos/GI_BroadcastLogos_64X40_TNT.jpg

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Bulls1.png___http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Nuggets1.png

http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/CHI_wordmark.png-@- http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/DEN_wordmark.png

Time: 10:30 PM ET

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/2.0/sect/gameinfo/broadcasterlogos/GI_BroadcastLogos_64X40_TNT.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/M1ame/Dynasty%20Manager/NBAlogo.gif

seikou8
02-07-2013, 03:55 PM
lakers
gs

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Dwight is playing, we have a shot. .

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Tough game for DA Bulls.

seikou8
02-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Dwight is playing, we have a shot. .

good cant believe ifeel bad for dh12 hope he has good night

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 08:17 PM
good cant believe ifeel bad for dh12 hope he has good night

:)

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 08:50 PM
No way the Lakers lose now

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Lakers in the bonus with 9+ minutes left in the first :)

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Celtics 5 fouls in 2 minutes 22 seconds. Record?

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Lakers!!! Dwight looking to dominate

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Lakers need to take advantage of Garnett being in foul trouble

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Celtics owned the offensive glass there

ManRam
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
In my continuing crusade against the notion that only PGs who are traditional pass-first PGs are good for a team...

...It's amazing sometimes how removing a guy who dominates the control of the ball but can't score very well can do for a team. I still wouldn't say that Boston is better off without Rondo, but that offense is moving the ball as a team much better in the twoish games I've seen now. Really freeing up the offense and allowing a lot of other guys to create.

A team that moves the ball well as one > A team that needs one guy to do it all

ManRam
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Also, Dwight looks haggard out there.

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Steve Blake is so bad

mdm692
02-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Congrats to KG!!!! 25K.

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Congrats KG

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Celtics are making it look easy

SteBO
02-07-2013, 09:56 PM
You know there's problem when Jeff Green is blowing by people...

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Lakers getting crushed smh, down 15 are u kidding me?

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Boston completely dominating us. I wanted Dwight to play but not if he can't do ****. He already sucks offensively and with him not being able to move the same it's that much worse. Just sit him down already Antoni.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 09:59 PM
You know there's problem when Jeff Green is blowing by people...

It's Jamison everyone blows by him

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 10:02 PM
This is surprising.

justinnum1
02-07-2013, 10:04 PM
lakers need to blow it up

justinnum1
02-07-2013, 10:04 PM
This is surprising.

not really, one team is average, the other is just bad.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:06 PM

trololol

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Kobe is exposing what a horrible leader he has always been... no pau and the Lakers are down 15... excellent leadership qualities.

I would expect that if the Lakers miss the playoffs for Kobe to be removed from any top 10 all-time list. I don't know of a player that has gotten so much hype, and achieved so little in a season, with so much talent. The Lakers are looking like all time failures.

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:08 PM
ROBERT SACRE WAS JUST LAUGHING! SHAQ, ATTACK! HOW DARE HE LAUGH!

God I hate Shaq..

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Kobe is exposing what a horrible leader he has always been... no pau and the Lakers are down 15... excellent leadership qualities.

I would expect that if the Lakers miss the playoffs for Kobe to be removed from any top 10 all-time list. I don't know of a player that has gotten so much hype, and achieved so little in a season, with so much talent. The Lakers are looking like all time failures.

I've always felt his leadership skills were overrated by many, but I can't get on board with this.

The problem isn't Kobe's leadership here. It's so much more deep than that Everyone deserves a slice of the pie.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:10 PM

I don't usually defend kobe but hahahaha.

Stick to soccer. .

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Lakers role players aren't hitting any shots Kobe should have about 5-6 assist by now

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:12 PM

It's funny how you never talk **** when the lakers are winning!
It's one game and its barely halftime lakers can still win this

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:13 PM
I've always felt his leadership skills were overrated by many, but I can't get on board with this.

The problem isn't Kobe's leadership here. It's so much more deep than that Everyone deserves a slice of the pie.

So Kobe gets no blame for playing awful defense? For turning the ball over carelessly?

He's always been overrated. It's crazy that people can even put him in the same sentence as LeBron James. He's nowhere near him and never has been. He's been benefiting from playing with a loaded team his whole career.

Tell me of a player who had this much talent on a team and accomplished so little? You realize that they Lakers are going to miss the playoffs with Pau, Howard and Nash on the same team...

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:13 PM

Lol you deserve to get banned for making such a stupid statement... So it's Kobe's fault the lakers have hired horrible coaches? It's his fault the lakers have been injured a lot this year? It's his fault his teammates don't give it there all? Oh ok troll

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
SHUT THE **** UP SHAQ!!

Ugh...

I used to watch and love the TNT shows...he's single handily ruined it.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
So Kobe gets no blame for playing awful defense? For turning the ball over carelessly?

He's always been overrated. It's crazy that people can even put him in the same sentence as LeBron James. He's nowhere near him and never has been. He's been benefiting from playing with a loaded team his whole career.

Tell me of a player who had this much talent on a team and accomplished so little? You realize that they Lakers are going to miss the playoffs with Pau, Howard and Nash on the same team...

Lebrons dick is so far up your throat its not even funny!
Haha Kobe>>>>>lebron all-time!

Caveman508
02-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Is there anywhere online I can watch the C's game?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Is there anywhere online I can watch the C's game?

Go to NBA.com

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:17 PM
It's funny how you never talk **** when the lakers are winning!
It's one game and its barely halftime lakers can still win this

Simple, she's a troll.

lakerboy
02-07-2013, 10:19 PM

Lol. Somebody is having a bad day.

shep33
02-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Dwight looks like the Secret of Chris Mihm out there

lakerboy

They won't miss the playoffs. Lakers will be OK. #CountonKobe

zn23
Lol you deserve to get banned for making such a stupid statement... So it's Kobe's fault the lakers have hired horrible coaches? It's his fault the lakers have been injured a lot this year? It's his fault his teammates don't give it there all? Oh ok troll

Yea blame it on the coaches. Kobe gets no blame for going 16-41 in one game.

What was the difference in the Lakers winning streaks recently? Kobe started to pass and take less shots. The team was always good as long as Kobe was willing to pass the ball. He was obsessed with getting a scoring title.

Now the Lakers are screwed and you can throw the blame around however you like, but at the end of the day, Kobe will miss the playoffs with Nash, Pau and Howard on his team. The most loaded team in the league, and they'll miss because Kobe didn't pass the ball early in the year.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:23 PM

What was the difference in the Lakers winning streaks recently? Kobe started to pass and take less shots. The team was always good as long as Kobe was willing to pass the ball. He was obsessed with getting a scoring title.

Now the Lakers are screwed and you can throw the blame around however you like, but at the end of the day, Kobe will miss the playoffs with Nash, Pau and Howard on his team. The most loaded team in the league, and they'll miss because Kobe didn't pass the ball early in the year.

I want you in the lakers forum talking your **** when we make the playoffs!

shep33
02-07-2013, 10:23 PM

Nah. I'd offer a reply but why waste seconds of my life over such a ridiculous statement. Next...

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:24 PM

Not as big as a disappointment as Real Madrid getting owned constantly by Barca huh? Ronaldo shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Messi, hell, he's not even the best "Ronaldo" to ever play. . can't handle Messi dominating so he has to go back to the Premier league :laugh2:

:dance:

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:26 PM
You guy's shouldn't even reply, he doesn't know **** about basketball. Let him stick to his dreamy boyfriend, Ronaldo.

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:26 PM
#LGBT= Lakers getting blown out tonight

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Lakers will make a push this second half!

shep33
02-07-2013, 10:28 PM
#LGBT= Lakers getting blown out

Who are you? lol

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:32 PM
#LGBT= Lakers getting blown out tonight

That's cute. How's real madrid doing?

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Dwight looks like the Secret of Chris Mihm out there

He doesn't even look like the same person. So haggard.

And I don't think it's effort.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
You see Nash do those soccer tricks? > Ronaldo :)

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:35 PM

You could clearly tell he's struggling to play through the pain. He shouldn't be playing.

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:35 PM
lol better than the Lakers. Don't worry, I'll be in the Lakers forum in April..

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
You could clearly tell he's struggling to play through the pain. He shouldn't be playing.

I've seen enough of Dwight to tell when he's not right.

All you need to do is see him on defense. It's just not there. No explosiveness...he doesn't seem to be everywhere like he always is. I mean, he's trying and I think that's obvious, he's just a few steps slower.

He was the ultimate last line of defense for us. He'd clean up every mistake our perimeter guys would make. He's just not getting there quick enough right now.

And offensively he looks hesitant.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
lol better than the Lakers. Don't worry, I'll be in the Lakers forum in April..

It doesn't matter if they're doing better than the lakers they won't be winning ****.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Lakers need a big!! Idk why the **** management doesn't go after Kenyon Martin they are getting dominated

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Kerr complementing the ball movement for Boston, and pointing out how the other team has one guy doing everything and how it doesn't work.

One guy doing all the playmaking is far worse than everyone moving the ball, moving off-the-ball, and working together. This Celtics offense is fluid right now. Fun to watch. Rondo is tremendous, but this has freed up some players and created a far less predictable attack.

D-Leethal
02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Dwights heart is just clearly not with this team. The Lakers are merely playing with eachother and have been doing that all season, your not going to go anywhere unless your playing for eachother and for you coach.

And damn, Ron Artest might be my favorite all time player, but Metta World Peace is extremely difficult to watch.

shep33
02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I don't understand this team. We seem like we were finally clicking on both ends over the past 3 games. Dwight comes back, and we can't get a stop.

Not blaming him, but this team has no identity

shep33
02-07-2013, 10:42 PM

Yeah, I don't know. He doesn't look right at all. He doesn't look anything like the Dwight of Orlando. Defensively he's not the same, offensively he's probably the worst he's ever been. He can't get off the ground like he used to... I just don't know, his back must be really messed up

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I've seen enough of Dwight to tell when he's not right.

All you need to do is see him on defense. It's just not there. No explosiveness...he doesn't seem to be everywhere like he always is. I mean, he's trying and I think that's obvious, he's just a few steps slower.

He was the ultimate last line of defense for us. He'd clean up every mistake our perimeter guys would make. He's just not getting there quick enough right now.

And offensively he looks hesitant.

I've thought he's overrated several times this year. Even gone as far as hoping to have drew back instead of Dwight. We have to remember though, he's hurt and it's definitely been affecting his game. We can't give up on him.We should still do anything in our power to sign him to a max deal. It won't be hard to trade him anyways if things don't work out and our FO decide's to stick with Antoni instead of Dwight. Team's would still give us a **** load for him regardless so it's not even a risk.

I trust your judgement on howard more than I trust mine. You've seen a Healthy Howard play for years while I've seen an Injured Howard for a few months.

We're just ****in spoiled and don't know how to deal with what we're going through this year. It sucks to be like every other team, we aren't used to this. Injuries, Coaching changes, failure etc. .

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't understand this team. We seem like we were finally clicking on both ends over the past 3 games. Dwight comes back, and we can't get a stop.

I don't think you can say anyone has a set role on this team. What's Nash's identity? What's Kobe's? It's seemed to altered with varying effects. What's Dwight's role? MWP's changes from game to game.

No identity at all...from top to bottom.

kdspurman
02-07-2013, 10:43 PM

They just have had very little continuity this year with lineups, playing time, chemistry etc... As they were starting to get on the right track, Pau goes down. Just some tough breaks this year

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:44 PM
LOL

#LGBT, Nice defense KOBe... let Courtney Lee score on you and then get a blocking foul and 1 on Pierce...

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Lakers defense has been so **** today and that's why they're losing big

NYMetros
I'm gonna miss Pierce and KG and Kobe so much when they retire. :(

zn23
Pierce schooling Slowbe and the Lakers LOL.

ManRam
02-07-2013, 10:46 PM
I've thought he's overrated several times this year. Even gone as far as hoping to have drew back instead of Dwight. We have to remember though, he's hurt and it's definitely been affecting his game. We can't give up on him.We should still do anything in our power to sign him to a max deal. It won't be hard to trade him anyways if things don't work out and our FO decide's to stick with Antoni instead of Dwight. Team's would still give us a **** load for him regardless so it's not even a risk.

I trust your judgement on howard more than I trust mine. You've seen a Healthy Howard play for years while I've seen an Injured Howard for a few months.

You will ultimately rue the moment that he leaves LA. I really believe that. I think this "Dwight can't handle LA" stuff is wildly sensationalized and overblown. I'm not going to say that I'm 100% right, but I do believe it.

He's not himself. It's not him being overrated or anything...he's just not himself on either end. There is no way you can go back and watch him play in Orlando and say that he wasn't one of the 2-4 most impacting players in the NBA during any of the past 5 or so years. He was as valuable as anyone could have suggested IMO.

Look no further than defense. Regardless of pressure or whatnot, he'd still be playing amazing defense if he were healthy. I can see him struggling in LA offensively if there were issues with chemistry or if he had jitters or whatever...but not defensively. That's the tell tale sign that he's just not right.

And I don't even think he's close to being 100% right.

shep33
Manram and KDspurs... yeah I agree. Seems like injuries have impeded any sort of continuity with how this team should play.

Lakers + Giants
Lakers need a big!! Idk why the **** management doesn't go after Kenyon Martin they are getting dominated

WTF is an old as Kenyon going to do. He's going to be the opposite of Antwan, he'll defend but won't do **** on offense. We're stuck with this team.

And Jamison gets a block as I'm typing this :laugh2:

Krizzle88
02-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Lakers are terrible what a joke they are

mdm692
This one is getting away from the Lakers.

LoveMeOrHateMe
Lakers will get killed by Miami as well on Sunday if they show up with this effort

zn23
02-07-2013, 10:50 PM
This one is getting away from the Lakers.

Lakers can't handle the Truth (Paul Pierce).

mdm692
02-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Don't sleep on the 'Cats.

shep33
Laker fans, don't reply to zn23

Don't get yourselves banned over his baiting.

zn23
LOL, Kobe throws the ball to Avery Bradley... this just looks worse, and worse....

xnick5757
02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Celtics are killing the lakers

NYMetros
The truth baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManRam
Oh. My. God.

Game. Set. Match.

Bring in the benches.

ink
So much fun watching Kobe play 1 on 5. :facepalm:

justinnum1
celtics are killing them

More-Than-Most
02-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Just flat out domination....They just put the lakers over their knee in a way I am not sure I have ever seen.

kdspurman
My god that happened quick.

Why call timeout with 40 seconds left anyway, might as well finish out the quarter

mdm692
Pierce is going old school.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Embarrassing and pathetic effort shown by the lakers today nobody absolutely nobody but Kobe showed up today

zn23
So much fun watching Kobe play 1 on 5. :facepalm:

9-15 27 points, 0 assists, 4 turnovers #countonKobe#MVP#23-27

Paul Pierce just destroyed the Lakers playoff dreams.

NickyNick
pierce is the god damn truth

mdm692
My god that happened quick.

Why call timeout with 40 seconds left anyway, might as well finish out the quarter

That's Mike D for you :).

B'sCeltsPatsSox
That was awesome.

lakerboy
02-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Lol. We did well on offensive this quarter to be honest, but the Celtics played insane. Our D sucked. Good game guys!

ink
Embarrassing and pathetic effort shown by the lakers today nobody absolutely nobody but Kobe showed up today

It's been a long time since they touched the ball in the warmup know what I'm sayin'.

ManRam
The Struggle: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCjLGC8CQAAPQ16.png:large

mdm692
02-07-2013, 10:57 PM

Hey now Nash came out and did his thing in the 1st but Kobe tried to bring the team back by himself.

LoveMeOrHateMe
No defense intensity all game
No effort starting with Dwight
Missed free throws
Lack of energy

Lakers + Giants
You will ultimately rue the moment that he leaves LA. I really believe that. I think this "Dwight can't handle LA" stuff is wildly sensationalized and overblown. I'm not going to say that I'm 100% right, but I do believe it.

He's not himself. It's not him being overrated or anything...he's just not himself on either end. There is no way you can go back and watch him play in Orlando and say that he wasn't one of the 2-4 most impacting players in the NBA during any of the past 5 or so years. He was as valuable as anyone could have suggested IMO.

Look no further than defense. Regardless of pressure or whatnot, he'd still be playing amazing defense if he were healthy. I can see him struggling in LA offensively if there were issues with chemistry or if he had jitters or whatever...but not defensively. That's the tell tale sign that he's just not right.

And I don't even think he's close to being 100% right.

Completely agree. We talk **** on Howard now but we're going to be *****ing even more if he leaves and makes new team a contender.

I really do believe he rushed his injury to make laker fans happy and to stop the Dwightmare (momentarily). He was supposed to be back january and ended up starting the season with us. That might have affected his recovery.

You can clearly tell he's not 100% but despite that he's still been good. Maybe not compared to the other legendary centers we've had but it's completely unfair to compare him to them, especially while injured and adjusting to being 2nd fiddle to kobe.

NBA_Starter
02-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Don't worry Lakers, you play Bobcats tomorrow we will get you back on the right track.

Krizzle88
02-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Bulls could beat the lakers in a 7 game series without derrick rose

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 10:59 PM
9-15 27 points, 0 assists, 4 turnovers #countonKobe#MVP#23-27

Paul Pierce just destroyed the Lakers playoff dreams.

Sort of reminds me of christiano. Scoring but Madrid still struggling :laugh2:

Very similar eh?

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey now Nash came out and did his thing in the 1st but Kobe tried to bring the team back by himself.

Anyone who will try and blame Kobe on this one is stupid, sure he has zero assist but he's hit the open man time after time and they haven't hit! They've won 6 of 7 because they've played solid D and on offense there was ball movement today it didn't happen so Kobe went on to chuck mode and he's been efficient today

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Don't worry Lakers, you play Bobcats tomorrow we will get you back on the right track.

You already know how good you guys have always played us. Especially in charlotte. . . actually it doesn't even matter where. It took an 18 pt comeback to defeat you guys earlier this year.

justinnum1
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Bulls could beat the lakers in a 7 game series without derrick rose

no doubt

NickyNick
02-07-2013, 11:01 PM
howard just doesnt try

zn23
02-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Anyone who will try and blame Kobe on this one is stupid, sure he has zero assist but he's hit the open man time after time and they haven't hit! They've won 6 of 7 because they've played solid D and on offense there was ball movement today it didn't happen so Kobe went on to chuck mode and he's been efficient today

You're ignoring Kobe's defense... He doesn't play any defense and he doesn't set any tone defensively. He'll have scoring nights like this, but one thing that has been consistent all year is his defense has been dreadful. Courtney Lee was scoring on him! Kobe will have one or two good games defensively against the Bucs, but that's one game in like a month that he plays any defense.

Krizzle88
Howard u know u have to hold onto the ball to make a basket right? What a goofy

justinnum1
lol at dumbantoni playing dwight who is hurt in a blowout game when there is another game tomorrow night. dwight is gone.

mdm692
02-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Did I at any point say it was Kobe's fault? I just said Nash hasn't touched the ball in the 2nd half because Kobe decided to do his thing.

Krizzle88
02-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Bench Howard I bet Orlando fans are enjoying this right now

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:05 PM
howard just doesnt try

pretty hard to try with numb legs, a bad back and a torn labrum. He's still got nearly a double double in 24 minutes. Anyone else and that's a solid game.

JNoel
02-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I've never seen Dwight look so bad.

zn23
02-07-2013, 11:08 PM
I've never seen Dwight look so bad.

He's injured...

#LGBT= Lakers getting blown-out tonight

JNoel
02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Pringles is going to be in some deep **** trouBle soon.

LoveMeOrHateMe
Dwight is a complete and utter piece of ****!!! Please trade him lakers! Mwp+Howard for Randolph and Gasol

mdm692
End the Lakers suffering already and tear his shoulder even more. Jk :p.

Krizzle88
02-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Kobe should ice his back for trying to carry the lakers all night

JNoel
02-07-2013, 11:10 PM
He's injured...

#LGBT= Lakers getting blown-out tonight

Yes, but its also a mental thing. He's played injured this whole year, buT this is the true effect we see from the criticism he receives.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Yeah Howard shouldn't get any blame for this. From what I heard from Woj on the Celtics pregame show it sounded like the Lakers forced Howard to play.

zn23
Bringing back memories of 2008 Finals game 6

Krizzle88
I give up on lakers I tried to give them time but they suck

Lakers + Giants
Kobe should ice his back for trying to carry the lakers all night

That's probably how Dwight ****ed up his back in orlando. :p

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Oh Dwight!!!

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Bringing back memories of 2008 Finals game 6

How bout 2010?

zn23
02-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah Howard shouldn't get any blame for this. From what I heard from Woj on the Celtics pregame show it sounded like the Lakers forced Howard to play.

Lakers motto for last 6 years has been blame everyone except Kobe.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Lakers motto for last 6 years has been blame everyone except Kobe.

Obsessed with the lakers huh?

Just like me :cheers:

JNoel
02-07-2013, 11:17 PM
I guess my thread about the Celtics being back was true...

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:18 PM
End this game already, I don't want to see ebanks. Hate him!

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Sacre>Melo

Fab Melo, so calm down knicks fans.

SteBO
02-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Lakers have to go to Charlotte tomorrow too....they'll need to stomach up whatever they need to stomach up to get up for that game.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Gino Time! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPqIL6g3mI)

JNoel
02-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Didn't watch the whole game, but judging off this 4th quarter, Dwight is obviously not in any shape to play yet. I know that Kobe is trying to motivate the team and build fire, but when it comes to health, its nothing to mess around with and tonight was pretty self explanatory pertaining to that.

DoMeFavors
02-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Lakers fans were so excited in the summer and taunting Net fans, he never wanted to be there. Thats karma guys. You wished for it, and its a disaster.

NYJ - NYY
02-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Bulls nuggets gonna be a good game!!

Knick_Fever
02-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Lakers fans were so excited in the summer and taunting Net fans, he never wanted to be there. Thats karma guys. You wished for it, and its a disaster.

Dont be a hypocrite dude you wanted him too.

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 12:03 AM
i'd take the lakers future over the brooklyns future any day

DoMeFavors
02-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Dont be a hypocrite dude you wanted him too.

yeah but if Nets got him I wouldnt have trashed Orlando or LA. Laker fans were rude with that. and Dwight is a once in a generation player.

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 12:08 AM
faried doing work on the bulls, you'd think boozer and gibson would be a tough match for him... it isn't.

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 12:12 AM
once dwight gets healthy he is gonna poo all over the league, there is no center still in the nba that matches with him. Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Hibbert, Chandler, Bynum, either they're not big enough or they're not athletic enough to guard him. kobe has 1 year left on his deal and next year if they're healthy, they will be incredibly dangerous. every super team, the knicks, the heat, the nets, the clippers, and now the lakers have all had troubles getting these superstars to mesh and everyone questions it until suddenly they get the pieces to fit and they click. the heat hit their big 3's peak last year but the potential peak of this lakers squad is scary, even if it is helmed by dantoni.

DoMeFavors
02-08-2013, 12:13 AM
i'd take the lakers future over the brooklyns future any day

how do you know what Lakers future is? they really dont have one right now. no picks, no young developing talent. just nash,jamison,kobe. all old and gasol

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 12:27 AM
how do you know what Lakers future is? they really dont have one right now. no picks, no young developing talent. just nash,jamison,kobe. all old and gasol

they never have picks or young developing talent but they get it done. they have mick kupchak and the city of LA not to mention the name Lakers which is the most desired franchise to play for save maybe the knicks. They will resign Dwight, and have all the cap space they need in 2014 to rebuild. Say the resign Kobe and he takes a paycut to say 10 mil, him and Dwight for 30 a year and they can fill that out with a PG, SF and then some mins. The Lakers never draft players and they never miss a beat. most teams can't do that because no one wants to play for them but the Lakers are the most succesful franchise in basketball, they always have a good product. they have been injured this year but watch out if they keep this core together next year and they are healthy.

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 12:32 AM
i also never claim to know what the lakers future is only that i prefer it over the nets, don't be mad bro

DoMeFavors
02-08-2013, 12:44 AM
they never have picks or young developing talent but they get it done. they have mick kupchak and the city of LA not to mention the name Lakers which is the most desired franchise to play for save maybe the knicks. They will resign Dwight, and have all the cap space they need in 2014 to rebuild. Say the resign Kobe and he takes a paycut to say 10 mil, him and Dwight for 30 a year and they can fill that out with a PG, SF and then some mins. The Lakers never draft players and they never miss a beat. most teams can't do that because no one wants to play for them but the Lakers are the most succesful franchise in basketball, they always have a good product. they have been injured this year but watch out if they keep this core together next year and they are healthy.

that isnt a future that is you speculating with everything going right.. Lakers after 04 went bad for 4 years untill they got Gasol. Kobe wont be around much longer, who is one of the top 10 players of all time.

jmoney85
02-08-2013, 01:12 AM

there is something you fail to realize

players will have to take significantly less money to leave their current teams play on the lakers..... I don't see that happening

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:14 AM
we should yell stampede every time Faried goes on a fastbreak.

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 01:16 AM
there is something you fail to realize

players will have to take significantly less money to leave their current teams play on the lakers..... I don't see that happening

you're right, players never take paycuts to ring chase....

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 01:17 AM
we should yell stampede every time Faried goes on a fastbreak.

you would lose your voice

JEDean89
02-08-2013, 01:22 AM
that isnt a future that is you speculating with everything going right.. Lakers after 04 went bad for 4 years untill they got Gasol. Kobe wont be around much longer, who is one of the top 10 players of all time.

ya but i honestly think dwight will stay, he doesn't need any more bad press and he wanted la to begin with. you already said he is a once in a generation player so that's a pretty good start + tons of cap space and an alluring market. i like that future.

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:23 AM
this is an And1 mixtape in Denver.

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:27 AM
stop tipping the rebound to the backcourt Bulls you have no first line D tonight. :laugh2:

tp13baby
02-08-2013, 01:32 AM
The only player Faried plays awful against is Pau Gasol.

tp13baby
02-08-2013, 01:36 AM
The third youngest team in the nba is in 4th place in the west!!!!!!!

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Those cheerleaders look cheer'd out.

lol, please
02-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Lakers. :puke:

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:45 AM
question how good would Asik and Mozgov work w/ the Rockets frontcourt?

Tmath
02-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Denver is legit.

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 01:57 AM
IDK what they need. A star. Paul Pierce? I mean they have everything.

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 02:00 AM
That was no basketball game in Denver. That looked like Rucker Park auditions for the EBCs

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Kobe Bryant 0 assists, LAL lose. Damn!!!

KniCks4LiFe
02-08-2013, 02:06 AM
I only wish that Gus Johnson would have called this game. :laugh2:

ManRam
02-08-2013, 08:41 PM
My God...

The Lakers have NO identity. Not a single player on that team...

Lakers + Giants
02-08-2013, 08:51 PM
My God...

The Lakers have NO identity. Not a single player on that team...

Seriously, every players role is different every ****in game. Can't get into any sort of rhythm like that. Different things are expected out of everyone every game.

jmoney85
02-08-2013, 09:01 PM
nets went 9 minutes without a FG against the wizards

rock bottom

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I love how Rudy Gay trolled Raptors fans for two games with his efficiency.

That **** was a fluke.

Blitzbolt
02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I love how Rudy Gay trolled Raptors fans for two games with his efficiency.

That **** was a fluke.
Sadly I knew this as a Grizz fan.

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
In the Lakers forum I see "Howard isn't even good" and "Nash is horrible".

This is poetic justice!

NBA_Starter
02-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Are the Heat going to wear these jerseys all week?

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:14 PM
CP3ACK!

I'd like these Heat jerseys much more if I didn't think they were the Bulls everytime I glanced at the TV

NBA_Starter
02-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Nice move Wade

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Lakers playoff hopes are about dead

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Nash + Kobe = worst defensive back court in the NBA?

Getting TORCHED.

rocket
02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Pistons up 21 on Spurs

rocket
02-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Most likely will blow the lead considering we have blown 13, yes 13 games while up double digits.

Blitzbolt
02-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Tony Allen and Mike Conley love playing vs the Warriors for some reason.

rocket
02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Up 21, 1 minute later only up 13.

#theusual

zn23
02-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Kobe's a great leader... actually no he isn't and the Lakers are about to miss the playoffs....

NBA_Starter
MKG is back and has 10 rebounds already.

kdspurman
Most likely will blow the lead considering we have blown 13, yes 13 games while up double digits.

That definitely wasn't an ideal way to end the half, I feel like we have some momentum. But if Detroit continues to shoot 65% from the field, Pistons likely win.

zn23
02-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Kobe has quit before, 2006 Suns series, 2008 NBA finals, 2011 NBA playoffs, and now he's looking like a quitter against the worst team in the NBA...

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Kobe has quit before, 2006 Suns series, 2008 NBA finals, 2011 NBA playoffs, and now he's looking like a quitter against the worst team in the NBA...

HUSH!

This is all Dwight's fault. He's clearly the quitter here!

;)

jmoney85
02-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Nash + Kobe = worst defensive back court in the NBA?

Getting TORCHED.

no way that goes to joe johnson and deron williams

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Stopped watching, clearly this is the wizards night.

rocket
02-08-2013, 09:39 PM
That definitely wasn't an ideal way to end the half, I feel like we have some momentum. But if Detroit continues to shoot 65% from the field, Pistons likely win.

Trust me you guys will win. This has happen every game. We start shooting lights out, get a pretty big lead, then we just let teams go on runs Frank uses no timeouts and lets it happen. Same **** different game

stawka
02-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Is Kobe doing his annual sookfest? The one where he doesn't shoot to prove a point that he doesn't have good teammates and management need to make some trades

Oh wait he has a top3 team (at worst) on paper...

RipCity32
02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Rudy Gay looks like he is playing like crap.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-08-2013, 09:41 PM
nets went 9 minutes without a FG against the wizards

rock bottom

We're terrible

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 09:41 PM

Your delusional? How has Kobe quit?

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:42 PM
no way that goes to joe johnson and deron williams

Might be close. I'm curious to dig into the numbers.

I mean, Nash couldn't keep a 3 year old in front of him, and Kobe isn't doing much better these days.

Though, I'm sure Kobe gets on the All-NBA Defense team again...because that's what happens.

kdspurman
02-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Trust me you guys will win. This has happen every game. We start shooting lights out, get a pretty big lead, then we just let teams go on runs Frank uses no timeouts and lets it happen. Same **** different game

Were due an upset, we've only lost to 1 -500 team and that was a healthy hornets team. Plus I know Pop doesn't like these winning streaks. Guess we'll see.

But literally everyone is hot for you guys, to the point I'm shocked when there's a miss

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:43 PM
In news that no one cares about...

At the half, Vucevic and Nicholson have 29 points on 13 for 21 shooting, as well as 14 combined rebounds...which is more than the entire Cavs team.

Love those guys.

zn23
02-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Is Kobe doing his annual sookfest? The one where he doesn't shoot to prove a point that he doesn't have good teammates and management need to make some trades

Oh wait he has a top3 team (at worst) on paper...

took the words out of my mouth.

NBA_Starter
02-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Well this is going to be an interesting 4th quarter

Lakers + Giants
02-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Henderson with an amazing and smart block. He just grabbed it in mid air instead of swatting it into the 4th row. Wow.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-08-2013, 09:51 PM
In news that no one cares about...

At the half, Vucevic and Nicholson have 29 points on 13 for 21 shooting, as well as 14 combined rebounds...which is more than the entire Cavs team.

Love those guys.

Vucevic and Faired were two players I wanted the Celtics to draft badly back in '11. Too bad Vucevic soared up the week before the draft and Faired was picked a few picks before the Celtics were OTC.

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't think Kobe has "quit"...but I certainly don't put it past him to prove petty points on the court, even if it jeopardizes his team's chances of winning. He's pretty clearly done it in the past.

justinnum1
02-08-2013, 09:53 PM
rashard lewis boys and girls :)

ManRam
02-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Vucevic and Faired were two players I wanted the Celtics to draft badly back in '11. Too bad Vucevic soared up the week before the draft and Faired was picked a few picks before the Celtics were OTC.

Vucci is a rock. Pretty meh defensively, but he's an absolute stud on the glass. He's pushing like 30 games with 9+ rebounds now. His offensive game has improved as the season has progressed too. Nice little mid range game. Much improved efficiency as compared to early on.

Really happy we have him. He won't ever be a super star, but I think he'll be a really solid center for a really long time.

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Let's play the When Will LeBron James Miss a Field Goal Game.

4th quarter, 8:35

Blitzbolt
02-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Lol at Warriors playing Zone.

rocket
02-08-2013, 10:03 PM

2nd quarter 1:21

justinnum1
witnesses, we are

OceanSpray
Look at this.. LeBron is unstoppable! Made Blake Griffin look like a child!

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Lakers with the lead!! Kobe quitting haha stupid *****!

kdspurman
02-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Yea Pop really doesn't care about this game....

archdevil84
02-08-2013, 10:06 PM

I think 3th quarter 4:38

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:07 PM
LeBron 6-6 now.

A MENACE!

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Turn on ESPN, LeBron kicking butt.
Turn on LAL vs Bobcats, Kobe losing.

I don't know which one excites me more.

Master Mind
02-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Chupacabra James!

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM

Turns on PSD, you're still an obnoxious LeBron fan.
Turn on PSD, you're still an irrational Kobe hater.

Says, the obnoxious LeBron fan.

justinnum1
bron in a zone here

LoveMeOrHateMe

Last time I checked the lakers are winning!

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Kobe showing his worth, clutch!

KnicksorBust
This lakers game is intense.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
Vucci is a rock. Pretty meh defensively, but he's an absolute stud on the glass. He's pushing like 30 games with 9+ rebounds now. His offensive game has improved as the season has progressed too. Nice little mid range game. Much improved efficiency as compared to early on.

Really happy we have him. He won't ever be a super star, but I think he'll be a really solid center for a really long time.

Exactly why I wanted him as a Celtic. His defense would at least be adequate if he played along with KG.

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Terrible call there on Henderson.

Refs bail Kobe out there :laugh:

LoveMeOrHateMe
Holy **** 3rd straight game the crowd goes nuts with Kobe at the free throw line! Kobe MVP! The fans love him

KnicksorBust
Kobe showing his worth, clutch!

I mean he takes every "clutch" shot... :laugh: so he's going to make his fair share. That being said... how many players can pump fake 3x on the block and then bank in the shot from the post then do the same thing and draw a foul ? He always amazes me.

archdevil84
02-08-2013, 10:15 PM
i dont want to interrupt lebrons perfect game, i love lebron
but harden is 8-8, but i dont like hardens beard so who cares

ManRam
I'm glad the Lakers won so I'm spared the illogical "OMG Dwight is back and we suck now" stuff.

LoveMeOrHateMe
Terrible call there on Henderson.

Refs bail Kobe out there :laugh:

Hahaha look at the replay, he clearly got hit on the elbow

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 10:16 PM
I love how happy these LAL fans are over a game... against Bobcats! Let me know when you guys beat an elite team!

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Refs really looking iffy here. Bobcats player gets MURDERED on a layup there...

Lakers not happy either.

KnicksorBust
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I love how happy these LAL fans are over a game... against Bobcats! Let me know when you guys beat an elite team!

Fans can't cheer for their players when they beat a lottery team? That's ridiculous.

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Fans can't cheer for their players when they beat a lottery team? That's ridiculous.

Just ignore him. He defines the word "troll".

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Exhibit #506,105 why Bron is the best ;)

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/717/872/lebronpass_original.gif?1360375959

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Just ignore him. He defines the word "troll".

You're calling me a troll because you think your huge amount of posts and join date of 2007 makes you the grandmaster of this site.

Lakers + Giants

Gators123
Monroe after 3 quarters- 23 points, 14 rebounds.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 10:21 PM
I mean he takes every "clutch" shot... :laugh: so he's going to make his fair share. That being said... how many players can pump fake 3x on the block and then bank in the shot from the post then do the same thing and draw a foul ? He always amazes me.

He is truly amazing!!
Kobe almost single handedly won the game for the lakers of course with the help of there defense aka thank you Dwight for showing up!!

Down 20 and they win by 7 wow!

KnicksorBust
Gay got fouled that. Bad no call.

ManRam
You're calling me a troll because you think your huge amount of posts and join date of 2007 makes you the grandmaster of this site.

No. I'm saying you're a troll because you're a troll.

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 10:22 PM

Your such a Kobe laker hater it's sad, we need wins! And we got one here! Stop hating!!

Lakers + Giants

No, his posts are just betters than yours. It's not the amount of posts it's the substance that's in em. You are a troll.

kdspurman
I honestly hate when Pop does what he's doing. He's not fooling anyone lol Team is on a long winning streak and it seems blatantly obvious he doesn't want to win this thing to keep the team on their toes. He's putting all sorts of lineups out there that he would only put in garbage time, and not playing the guys who could be helpful in this game.

This is worse than when he sends guys home, at least he still seems engaged and still tries to get the best out of his guys.

Credit the Pistons for taking advantage of all the mismatches they have tonight

rocket
Exhibit #506,105 why Bron is the best ;)

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/717/872/lebronpass_original.gif?1360375959

What if LeBron got ejected lmfao

OceanSpray
No. I'm saying you're a troll because you're a troll.

Okay, I'm a troll because I don't agree with what you say. Makes sense. Have a nice day, troll.

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 10:23 PM
No, his posts are just betters than yours. It's not the amount of posts it's the substance that's in em. You are a troll.

Who cares who's posts are better? Googling up stats and comparing a player doesn't mean you're better at anything. It's typical that LAL fans will bash a user for not agreeing with them.

When LAL wins, everyone is praising Kobe. When LAL loses, everyone blames Howard. You guys never make up your minds!

ManRam
02-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Okay, I'm a troll because I don't agree with what you say. Makes sense. Have a nice day, troll.

No, actually, we agree about a lot of things.

I love LeBron and hate Kobe...but I don't go around saying stupid things about both of them all the time. Like "OMG Kobe is losing" every time the Lakers are losing...just for an example.

But I shouldn't have said anything...sorry.

Back to hoops!

Lakers + Giants
02-08-2013, 10:24 PM

So first you're excited that lakers/kobe are losing then you get mad at laker fans for being excited for winning. Haha yea. . .

TROLL!

LoveMeOrHateMe
02-08-2013, 10:25 PM
When the lakers show defensive intensity and are hitting their shots they are hard to beat! Sadly about 50% of the time that's not the case!

Lakers + Giants
02-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Who cares who's posts are better? Googling up stats and comparing a player doesn't mean you're better at anything. It's typical that LAL fans will bash a user for not agreeing with them.

When LAL wins, everyone is praising Kobe. When LAL loses, everyone blames Howard. You guys never make up your minds!

Sounds like you're upset.

You being upset makes me happy :)

KnicksorBust
02-08-2013, 10:26 PM

You don't really believe that do you? You are acting like Lakers fans can only enjoy wins against the Heat or Spurs. Who gives a **** who they are playing? My wife will catch me doin the damn Novak belt celebration even when the Knicks are playing a team like the Timberwolves tonight. :laugh:

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Alvin Gentry is on NBA TV and just had one of the most epic stutters I've ever heard.

Longhornfan1234
Is LeBron a God? He's shooting 56% this season. :worthy::worthy:

KnicksorBust
did anyone else just see that hardee's sandwich commercial they played on pacers/raptors commercial break??

OceanSpray
So first you're excited that lakers/kobe are losing then you get mad at laker fans for being excited for winning. Haha yea. . .

TROLL!

It was sarcasm, I really want LAL to win. It's just fun hating on them because kids like you go to sleep frustrated. Kobe as I stated is the second greatest player of all time when it's all said and done. LAL not making it to the playoffs is a calamity. I truly want them to succeed but at the same time, you fans make it hard for people to root for them!

OceanSpray
02-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Sounds like you're upset.

You being upset makes me happy :)

You being happy makes me upset :(

Lakers + Giants

Where are you bro?!

thechom80
Pek is eating up the Knicks in the paint. Beast.

thechom80
02-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Where are you bro?!

Seriously. Your sig. It kills me. LoL