PDA

View Full Version : Wade to James Full Court Oop

ThaDubs
02-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Since everybody is making video threads that have to do with Kobe and the conversation about Kobe vs. Dwade has been popular recently I thought I'd like to contribute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7VigrfA-RU

Kobe could NEVER do this... I'm sorry.

Guppyfighter
02-07-2013, 03:59 AM
Kind of a baiting title.

lakers4sho
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
kobe can throw a pass too

Baller1
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Haha, this will go well.

Money_23
02-07-2013, 04:03 AM
who cares? lots of people can never do something......

FOXHOUND
02-07-2013, 04:03 AM
This is silly to think. Wade and LeBron have worked on this for who knows how many hours. It's silly to think that if Kobe had an athlete like LeBron that they couldn't work on it and perfect it just the same. There's nothing Kobe can't do on a basketball court throughout his career, don't be ignorant.

This is the closest thing I could find on Youtube really quick, Kobe to LeBron in FIBA :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHlT6idt8U

Is it the same? No, but look at the difference. This was in the flow of the game, Kobe sees the chance, is in mid air while he makes the pass and effortlessly drops it in on a dime to LeBron in stride. The Wade pass you linked is a set play off a jump ball, Kobe can EASILY make that pass.

Hawkeye15
02-07-2013, 04:06 AM
my hatred of Kobe is well known. That being said, Wade/Bron have worked on those type of situations, and Kobe has never played with a Bron type, who just flat out beat everyone down the floor. So no, I disagree. If Kobe was given LeBron at age 30, he would be sending Elway's down the pipe as well.

Baller1
02-07-2013, 04:08 AM
my hatred of Kobe is well known. That being said, Wade/Bron have worked on those type of situations, and Kobe has never played with a Bron type, who just flat out beat everyone down the floor. So no, I disagree. If Kobe was given LeBron at age 30, he would be sending Elway's down the pipe as well.

I could throw a full court to LJ. Half the posters on this site could...

It's ****ing Lebron James. :laugh2:

So I agree with you.

FOXHOUND
02-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Know what Wade could probably never do? This,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7BfEsEqIw

In one try nailing a half court shot in the middle of a skills competition, pulling straight up lol. Start at 2:05.

ThaDubs
02-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Maybe my hate for Kobe and love for Dwade was getting to me. I just thought the pass was so perfect and accurate and it was obviously intended to be an alley oop and I don't think Kobe could ever execute a pass like that and people are saying Kobe is a super underrated passer etc.

Hawkeye15
02-07-2013, 04:13 AM

So I agree with you.

I mean, Kobe has always been an excellent passer. If he had LeBron next to him during a portion of his career, he would have highlight passes.

jaydubb
02-07-2013, 04:20 AM
I mean, Kobe has always been an excellent passer. If he had LeBron next to him during a portion of his career, he would have highlight passes.

Your starting to scare me... Please, say something bad about kobe right now.. jk jk haha :)

LakersMaster24
02-07-2013, 04:21 AM
The OP is becoming a bigger joke every day.

The goods
02-07-2013, 04:22 AM
You know what Wade can't do? Drop 81 points in 1 game. But who cares kobes the man and Wade isn't that far behind him.

ThaDubs
02-07-2013, 04:22 AM
the op is becoming a bigger joke every day.

Glad you feel this way :D

Hawkeye15
02-07-2013, 04:23 AM
Kobe has always been a skilled passer. But he played with dominant bigs, not a race horse. Kobe would have highlight reel passes with Bron as his teammate, he is a great passer.

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Who the hell is Dwade? Sounds like one of those stupid "original" names for babies that parents are puking up these days. Anyway...

How can Wade be compared to Kobe? They're different types of players. Kobe could easily learn a pass like that.

naps
02-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Wade has been a BOSS at throwing these to James last 2 and half years. Kobe could probably do these as well (not that he would) but Wade does it just perfectly.

ThaDubs
02-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Kobe is an above average passer. Much better scorer. But Dwade has always been more efficient, a better passer, better defender (only SG to average 1 BPG), better rebounder (last year at least), and better teammate.

ThaDubs
02-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Who the hell is Dwade? Sounds like one of those stupid "original" names for babies that parents are puking up these days. Anyway...

How can Wade be compared to Kobe? They're different types of players. Kobe could easily learn a pass like that.

When I type "Dwade" I'm pronouncing it as "D Wade" in my head.

jaydubb
02-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Well.. I like colby. :)

jaydubb
02-07-2013, 04:42 AM
I like wade too.. Is that crazy?

thechom80
02-07-2013, 04:44 AM
he could, but would he?

brails92
02-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Maybe my hate for Kobe and love for Dwade was getting to me. I just thought the pass was so perfect and accurate and it was obviously intended to be an alley oop and I don't think Kobe could ever execute a pass like that and people are saying Kobe is a super underrated passer etc.

what about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZAclxScDE

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2013, 05:08 AM
When I type "Dwade" I'm pronouncing it as "D Wade" in my head.So you've never heard of this? http://www.reference.com/browse/Hyphen

Sssmush
02-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Seriously, not even joking, when I saw the thread title, because I heard this rumor that Wade has a super giant wiener, so I thought the thread was about how Wade can suck his own ****.

fredv
02-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Kobe or Wade?

James Harden.

R. Johnson#3
02-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Okay, wanna know something that Wade could never do? Hit a 3 ball.

JasonJohnHorn
02-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I don't even like Kobe, but Kobe can make a pass like that. Kobe just doesn't have guys who run the floor like James.

ManRam
02-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Why do people need to make stupid threads with even stupider titles like this??

I'm pretty sure Kobe COULD throw a ball the length of the court.

And even so, if he couldn't, does that criteria really make him a lesser player? Nah.

GREATNESS ONE
02-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Your starting to scare me... Please, say something bad about kobe right now.. jk jk haha :)

:laugh2: seriously! Feels like I'm in the twilight zone.

RaiderLakersA's
02-07-2013, 12:03 PM

So I agree with you.

Winner!

Close thread.

kdspurman
02-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Wow.... :facepalm:

sp1derm00
02-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Um, does OP even play basketball?

Even I have thrown passes like this in a game. It's not a very hard pass at all. You learn to always look up to see if a teammate has leaked out ahead of everyone else whenever you get a rebound.

sp1derm00
02-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Why do people need to make stupid threads with even stupider titles like this??

I'm pretty sure Kobe COULD throw a ball the length of the court.

And even so, if he couldn't, does that criteria really make him a lesser player? Nah.

I would be amazed if anyone in the NBA couldn't throw this pass. Shocked.

Big Zo
02-07-2013, 12:46 PM
This one was better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko

jchase3
02-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Since everybody is making video threads that have to do with Kobe and the conversation about Kobe vs. Dwade has been popular recently I thought I'd like to contribute...

I honestly can't even believe this is a thread. Please leave.

kdspurman
02-07-2013, 01:11 PM
This one was better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko

That was one great, though he got away with a travel.

LA4life24/8
02-07-2013, 02:40 PM
dude, that pass as perfect of timing as it was, brilliant pass/play hats off to bron and wade, but kobe could make that pass to lebron after playing with him for a couple years too, honestly a lot of nba players could make that pass right on the money, not to mention he threw it to lebron, if kobe ever had lebron on his team there would be plenty of plays that looked like that, just sayin bro, dont be a homer, dont discredit kobe hes a greaty player

Big Zo
02-07-2013, 03:01 PM
That was one great, though he got away with a travel.

No, LeBron traveled...

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-07-2013, 03:43 PM

Dubs is just a blind hater. I know you hate Kobe and the lakers, but you will give credit when it's due. So thank you for not talking out of your *** like everyone else who dislikes kobe/lakers.

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-07-2013, 03:46 PM

Your the dnewguy of the warriors fan base

king4day
02-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Not much skill involved. Just chemistry. Great pass by Wade and I'm sure if given the chance Kobe can do the same.

Closing the thread since as these thread types lead to fighting.