PDA

View Full Version : Why do Bull's fans love Rose more than any other fanbase loves they're own playeers.

Stephen Bayless
02-06-2013, 12:41 PM
If Rose killed someone
they would
still defend him.

Dum Dum Dum

ChitownbullsBG7
02-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Lol

Big Zo
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Because he has pointy eyebrows, and he's humble. That makes him the greatest player in history.

Lio Messi
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM
hes from chicago

his personality is dull but he presents himself in a way where people can like him

NYJ - NYY
02-06-2013, 12:53 PM
this is gonna get U - G - L - Y

DaBUU
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Cuz he's a bad ***** mofo that has Chicago tatted on his arm and boiling through his veins. And he does what he wants on the court, and up till now only one man on the planet has had the capability of staying in front of him.

Lio Messi
02-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Rose or Jordan?

not whos better but who do BUlls fans like more?

ChitownbullsBG7
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Rose or Jordan?

Dennis rodman

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Trolllllll alerttttt lelulll leeelulll leeee.

rapjuicer06
02-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Rose or Jordan?

That's actually a great question. Sometimes I wonder that same thing

hoopsguy820
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Of course I'm biased being a Bull fan but that is what this question is about...He is from Chicago where he won 3 high school state titles, loves the city and is loyal considering he signed a long term deal, is humble and a great teammate, is a hard worker in the off-season, and finally...has returned the bulls to a championship caliber team since Jordan. Of course we love him. To say we love our star more than other teams love their own star just shows our own fanbase!!

BullySixChicago
02-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Simply because Bulls fans have known and followed Rose since through Elementary, high school, AAU and that year at Memphis and now he plays for the Bulls. Lol why would any Bulls fans not love him, if you think that love is above avg just let the Bulls get their hands on Jabari Parker

sep11ie
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
winner winner, chicken dinner

BullySixChicago
Hoopsguy
he won 2

sep11ie
I love when people respond to these troll threads with thought out posts.

BullySixChicago
02-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Lol what a crack head question Bulls dont have to choose we have them both

BullySixChicago
02-06-2013, 01:27 PM
That's actually a great question. Sometimes I wonder that same thingDont wonder you dont have to choose

Max.This
02-06-2013, 01:52 PM
hes the most humble player in the league. I'm a knick fan and he is one of my fav point guards. Its like Heat fans riding d wades jock. You guys were very apologetic when he kicked the guy in the nuts.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-06-2013, 01:54 PM
I love when people respond to these troll threads with thought out posts.

Haha ****, I thought that was what the forum is for? Taking stupid things other people say, and being overly serious about them? My favorite part! Lebron will never be good at basketball until he participates in the dunk contest!

Mitch Kramer
02-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Haha ****, I thought that was what the forum is for? Taking stupid things other people say, and being overly serious about them? My favorite part! Lebron will never be good at basketball until he participates in the dunk contest!

this x100

cuttydoesit6
02-06-2013, 02:20 PM
lmfao im loving these drose troll threads... new 1 everyday
haters gon hate!!!

cuttydoesit6
02-06-2013, 02:23 PM
its better than all these bandwagon *** fans always jumpin on lebrons dick

ewing
02-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Cause the Bulls are just as good without him over dribbling every possession

DITKA4GOV
02-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Cause the Bulls are just as good without him over dribbling every possession

^ Didn't know they hand out MVP's to guys that over dribble every possession. If that is the case, Lucas III deserves some publicity. Really thou,

Chicago loves Rose, because Rose loves Chicago. It's not "dum(b) dum(b) dum(b)" as much as this thread is. State titles, some in dramatic last second shot fashion Chicagoians read about in our city paper. Chicago follows high school bball probably more then most cities/states outside of NYC and the different Super Prep Teams. Rose also has helped lift the Bulls out of the dungeon of the Eastern Conference and helped us forget Tyson Chandler, Jay Williams, & Eddy Curry draft picks. You also have to take into consideration Chicago leads the league in attendance every year, and is top 3 in merchandising. Bulls fans tend to be passionate about our team overall.

ewing
02-06-2013, 02:43 PM
^ Didn't know they hand out MVP's to guys that over dribble every possession. If that is the case, Lucas III deserves some publicity. Really thou,

Chicago loves Rose, because Rose loves Chicago. It's not "dum(b) dum(b) dum(b)" as much as this thread is. State titles, some in dramatic last second shot fashion Chicagoians read about in our city paper. Chicago follows high school bball probably more then most cities/states outside of NYC and the different Super Prep Teams. Rose also has helped lift the Bulls out of the dungeon of the Eastern Conference and helped us forget Tyson Chandler, Jay Williams, & Eddy Curry draft picks. You also have to take into consideration Chicago leads the league in attendance every year, and is top 3 in merchandising. Bulls fans tend to be passionate about our team overall.

AI got one too. Sometimes the reporters pick a story they like and that guy gets the MVP. Rose is clearly not an MVP caliber player

LeperMessiah
02-06-2013, 02:45 PM
i would love the g o a t, too.

abe_froman
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
its you ,from every other fanbase doings.its your fault that its this way.see its the martyr effect.if you guys didnt ride him,complain about him endlessly than bulls fans would feel a need to come to his defense.see you guys turned him into an embattled figure rather than just another star(you guys did the same to kobe and lebron)

seriously,if you hate it so much,than get your emotions in check about him,stop hating on him,stop making endless threads complaining about him and for them to remain open.

ChitownbullsBG7
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
AI got one too. Sometimes the reporters pick a story they like and that guy gets the MVP. Rose is clearly not an MVP caliber player

Lol yup, that is right. Preach on! Well thought out and backed by facts.

ManRam
02-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Simply because Bulls fans have known and followed Rose since through Elementary, high school, AAU and that year at Memphis and now he plays for the Bulls. Lol why would any Bulls fans not love him, if you think that love is above avg just let the Bulls get their hands on Jabari Parker

But why do you feel the need to go into other forums, like the Magic forum, and find a thread from September, like you did (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?752368-Projected-Magic-roster(s)-through-trades-draft-and-FA&p=25321183#post25321183), and post a completely unrelated (and barely understandable) post about how great Derrick Rose is...in a thread that didn't mention him and had nothing to even do with the Bulls :laugh:

I don't think Bulls fans like Rose more than Lakers fans like Kobe or Cavs/LeBron/Heat fans like LeBron and so on...I just think that like those fans they're pretty in your face about it...and that there are SOOOO many of them on this site that it seems worse than it is. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe they truly are more infatuated with him than any other fanbase, because it certainly is often quite annoying, but I think it's more of a sheer volume thing. There are more bad apples in terms of numbers and not percentages, and that's why they seem to stick out.