PDA

View Full Version : NBA trade deadline predictions

mbsalame123
02-06-2013, 09:36 AM
well you read it, predictions, what are they? who gets moved? I did one last week and most of you got the rudy gay trade correct, you did say he was getting moved and many of you even said he would go to the raptors (including me :p).

Now its this week. Who do you think will get moved? what trades do you expect? will we see anything happen this week or before the all star break?

mbsalame123
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
I think these players get moved:

josh smith
jj reddick
andrea bargnani
marcin gortat
jared dudley
timofey mosgov
mareese speights
paul millsap

these teams will make deals:
bucks
jazz
rockets
nuggets
celtics
clippers
hawks
suns
grizzlies
mavericks
bulls
nets
magic

I dont think pau gasol gets traded, especially with his injury now. I see the suns possibly pulling off a trade with the hawks, sending gortat and others for josh smith. I see the nuggets making a big move and getting some big man that will help down low.

what do you think?

ComplexChoices
02-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I hope Pau gets moved at the deadline. His value is much higher than earlier in the season and we can really use an athletic SF at this point.

IgglesFanInCO
02-06-2013, 10:31 AM
if KG changes his mind about wanting to go to Denver

McGee for KG will happen

and whatever it takes to even it out, great trade for both teams imo

but KG wont change his mind :sigh:

RipCity32
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Contenders are starting to call about Will Bynum is the Rumor.Not to exciting of a trade rumor lol.

mbsalame123
02-06-2013, 10:57 AM
yeah the celtics KG rumors are really big right now but I think that is all that will happen, they are rumors. the celtics are on a role right now and I don't think they will break this team up until the offseason. if somehow they can get a deal done with the nuggets, if KG wants to go to denver, then I see mcgee being involved but I doubt it. However, it is interesting to hear the nuggets in recent rumors. this goes to show that they are looking for a deal to get done and are looking for a big man, most notably a center. I can see the nuggets making a big move, but for who?

I would love for gasol to get traded, however, with this injury of his right now, idk if he will even be on the trade block or considered by any team.

Mave1002
02-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I think these players get moved:

josh smith
jj reddick
andrea bargnani
marcin gortat
jared dudley
timofey mosgov
mareese speights
paul millsap

these teams will make deals:
bucks
jazz
rockets
nuggets
celtics
clippers
hawks
suns
grizzlies
mavericks
bulls
nets
magic

I dont think pau gasol gets traded, especially with his injury now. I see the suns possibly pulling off a trade with the hawks, sending gortat and others for josh smith. I see the nuggets making a big move and getting some big man that will help down low.

what do you think?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=azxzx5o

3-Way? Anyone? :D

DH12
Clark
MWP
Kobe
Nash

Pau/Sacre
Jamison
Dudley
Reddick/Morris
Blake/Telfair

Melo15
02-06-2013, 10:59 AM
It seems like the Cavs are open to dealing Marreese Speights. He'd be a nice 3rd big for someone.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
@mave1002 way to rape the suns

Blink
02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
The biggest name that will be moved at the deadline will be Bynum....Will Bynum

mbsalame123
02-06-2013, 11:28 AM
it is super quiet right now, could this mean a trade is on the horizon? or could it mean that because john hollinger is no longer a top analyst, the rumors aren't going crazy? maybe its cause we have been so used to superstars getting traded every year, that this year we are lost with no superstars on the move.

Mr_Amaziing
02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I would Love to see Okc trade for Will Bynum

Maybe trade Eric Maynor, Orton or Liggins, and a future draft pick

SINCESTARBURY25
02-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Amare for Zach Randolph and Mike Conley.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Lol why on earth would Memphis do that ?

knicks=love
02-07-2013, 12:27 AM

coccaine is a hell of a drug

Vancity
02-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Suns Raptors in a 3 way with a contender.

Raptors trade away: Bargnani, to contender.
Raps Receive: Gortat, Marshall
Suns Receive Alan Anderson
Contender: Any suggestions for who would complete the deal sending players/picks to suns.

J Smoooove?

Hawks Receive: Bargnani, Suns 1st rounder from Lakers.

Why it makes sense..

Hawks get a shooting big man to spread floor and a decent 1st.
Suns get a player to attract Howard sweepstakes. And an all around SG.
Raptors get a project backup pg and rebound first big man that bridges gap to Valanciunas

Buccaneer Bruce
02-07-2013, 12:43 AM
I'd say Randolph ends up with the Golden State Warriors.

HotMayo
02-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Pistons trade greg monroe for gators123

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2013, 04:34 AM

DH12
Clark
MWP
Kobe
Nash

Pau/Sacre
Jamison
Dudley
Reddick/Morris
Blake/Telfair

I thought injured players (Hill) couldn't be traded? Doesn't make sense for Phoenix. Turkoglu's washed up. And Orlando could probably get much more for Reddick than Ebanks & Meeks.

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Amare for Zach Randolph and Mike Conley.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrNfHFYf6eU

Who the truck would be point guard for Memphis? Gasol?

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2013, 04:40 AM
J Smoooove?

Why it makes sense.It doesn't make sense. They can get much more for J Smith.

Keep3HEATSOnMe
02-07-2013, 04:50 AM
Suns Raptors in a 3 way with a contender.

Raptors trade away: Bargnani, to contender.
Raps Receive: Gortat, Marshall
Suns Receive Alan Anderson
Contender: Any suggestions for who would complete the deal sending players/picks to suns.

J Smoooove?

Why it makes sense..

Hawks get a shooting big man to spread floor and a decent 1st.
Suns get a player to attract Howard sweepstakes. And an all around SG.
Raptors get a project backup pg and rebound first big man that bridges gap to Valanciunas

The Hawks can get way more for Smith

Vancity
02-07-2013, 06:10 AM
The Hawks can get way more for Smith

Hawks season is done. Smith wants out and could very well leave in the offseason.
When Bosh left TOR the raptors got two first rounders. One late and one of theirs back.
You could argue that Bargnani and some picks more than equates that.
Assuming both Bargnani and Smith are having off years, there career numbers matchup otherwise. Both are 27. Bargnani has 2 more years.
Plus Hawks are getting a 1st rounder. The first rounder could be the suns this year or more picks can be added like one of the Lakers picks.

Guppyfighter
02-07-2013, 06:18 AM
Hawks season is done. Smith wants out and could very well leave in the offseason.
When Bosh left TOR the raptors got two first rounders. One late and one of theirs back.
You could argue that Bargnani and some picks more than equates that.
Assuming both Bargnani and Smith are having off years, there career numbers matchup otherwise. Both are 27. Bargnani has 2 more years.
Plus Hawks are getting a 1st rounder. The first rounder could be the suns this year or more picks can be added like one of the Lakers picks.

Smith plays much better defense than Bargs. Frankly, not close.

DITKA4GOV
02-07-2013, 11:35 AM

DH12
Clark
MWP
Kobe
Nash

Pau/Sacre
Jamison
Dudley
Reddick/Morris
Blake/Telfair

Even NBA2K13 would decline that trade.

DITKA4GOV
02-07-2013, 11:39 AM

Memphis would be crazy to do this! Who really wants Amare at this point? Plus, Zach would get pretty bored (and fat) just standing there watching the gunners (JR & Melo) dominate the ball. His hands would get tired from clapping for the ball.

CaptainClutch
02-07-2013, 12:49 PM
As a Nets fan, I understand our team is VERY overrated. The D-Will 'playing hurt' excuses are getting to me, and deferring to Brook Lopez just shows the fire and passion this team has. We need someone who plays with 110% effort and leaves his emotions on the court. KG would be that perfect fit. It's not gonna happen with the animosity towards G-Wallce and his no-trade-clause makes it difficult to swing something like that