PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins tells an official to stop acting like a female

KniCks4LiFe
02-06-2013, 05:22 AM
DeMarcus Cousins messes up again (http://youtu.be/iy6g2fpyI04):facepalm:

Yo' IDK what to say anymore. Look at Keith Smart and Isaiah's reaction. :laugh2:

yanksrock
02-06-2013, 05:35 AM
I couldn't tell. :hide::shrug:

spreadeagle
02-06-2013, 05:57 AM
cant remember anyone ever getting tossed at halftime...

DumDum
02-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Bacon Pancakes

RLundi
02-06-2013, 06:26 AM
'Why you actin' like a female? No, he actin' like a ******' female!'

Lol classic Dumbmarcus.

Missing56&33
02-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Demarcus Cousins defenders in 3....2.....1....

kdspurman
02-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Just adding to his resume....

Gators123
02-06-2013, 10:15 AM
And I'm sure hes been told 1000000x times to stop acting like a child.

ComplexChoices
02-06-2013, 10:17 AM
I really hope he is traded before the Kings move to Seattle for the Kings' sake.

Missing56&33
02-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I just want one supporter to agree with me that he's lazy. And now his laziness has got him a rep for being an *** hole.

Yeah ,, Seattle's gonna love him.

Skip A. Smith
02-06-2013, 10:30 AM
He's a thug

DaBUU
02-06-2013, 10:37 AM
cant remember anyone ever getting tossed at halftime...

He's like Craig from Friday, when he gets fired on his day off.

ClearSoulForce
02-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Those are some bad *** uniforms the Kings are wearing.

superwill
02-06-2013, 11:38 AM
do you even know what a thug is?

LongWayFromHome
02-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Wake up bro. I wonder how Sheed's career would have looked if he ever figured this thing out.

Cromedome
02-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Was the referee acting like a woman? I'd like to see a replay of the first half before casting any judgement on Demarcus.

JLynn943
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
I just want one supporter to agree with me that he's lazy. And now his laziness has got him a rep for being an *** hole.

It might not seem like much of a difference, but I think he's more unmotivated and easily discouraged than he is lazy. If something doesn't go his way, he doesn't drop it and he lets it affect his play. When something hasn't caused him to lose it yet, he plays aggressively. He needs to learn to get over the bad calls. The other part of it, being unmotivated, is because he doesn't trust the coach or his teammates (to a lesser extent). It's written all over his face. He needs to learn to be a leader and take over and make his team better, but he's stuck in his own head.

His rep isn't at all because he's lazy. It's because he's immature, whines/complains over everything, and has a terrible attitude.

Was the referee acting like a woman? I'd like to see a replay of the first half before casting any judgement on Demarcus.

I missed the call that he was upset about. Bad call or not, though, he can't be approaching refs at half time and complaining. He has to learn to just let it go.

Sactown
02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Like a boss

PleaseBeNice
02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
I really hope he is traded before the Kings move to Seattle for the Kings' sake.

Kings aren't moving

Sactown
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
And for everyone attacking DeMarcus...

Melo stood outside another teams bus yelling for someone...
Kobe told a ref "**** you"
Rondo constantly makes contact with officials and fights other teams players
Love stomps someones face on the court
Sheed... is Sheed
Barkley and Malone have had about more Techs than anyonee...

In the grand scheme of things.. calling an official a girl isn't that big of a deal... had it been anyone else, this wouldn't be news.

Skip A. Smith
02-06-2013, 03:34 PM

Sheed... is Sheed

In the grand scheme of things.. calling an official a girl isn't that big of a deal... had it been anyone else, this wouldn't be news.

No but since DeMarcus has been label as a problem/thug/cancer that's why it's a problem. Stop being a homer and defending him. He was stupid to go there even his coach and teammates thought he was dumb judging from their reaction. Hopefully he's not like this when they move to Seattle!

Sactown
02-06-2013, 03:52 PM
No but since DeMarcus has been label as a problem/thug/cancer that's why it's a problem. Stop being a homer and defending him. He was stupid to go there even his coach and teammates thought he was dumb judging from their reaction. Hopefully he's not like this when they move to Seattle!

A. There is still a good chance they don't move to Seattle.

B. Because someone is labeled something, doesn't mean the label fits.. Example.. Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith are labeled experts and journalists in sports.. Both spew **** and are constantly incorrect.. so the Label expert is probably miss used..

C. Always *****ing at an official is stupid.. as never in history of the sport has an official said "You're right, I ****ed up, I'll resend the tech, and or fouls and take 2 points from the opponent", yet EVERY GAME multiple players argue with officials.. Should they?? No, but the Sport is emotional and obviously in the heat of the moment players do things they regret later... There are many players who have done far worse this season than DeMarcus, but because he is miss labeled he gets the most attention.

D. Calling me a homer because I pointed out facts of other players doing far worse and getting far less attention? I don't think that makes me a homer, I didn't say what he did was intelligent, because obviously getting a 2nd Tech was stupid.. but please.. every Tech doesn't deserve a thread....

Sactown
02-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Cousins es la mujer. Úl debe ir a la cocina

Seriously?? Such a bad joke..

NYCkid12
02-06-2013, 04:20 PM
A. There is still a good chance they don't move to Seattle.

B. Because someone is labeled something, doesn't mean the label fits.. Example.. Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith are labeled experts and journalists in sports.. Both spew **** and are constantly incorrect.. so the Label expert is probably miss used..

C. Always *****ing at an official is stupid.. as never in history of the sport has an official said "You're right, I ****ed up, I'll resend the tech, and or fouls and take 2 points from the opponent", yet EVERY GAME multiple players argue with officials.. Should they?? No, but the Sport is emotional and obviously in the heat of the moment players do things they regret later... There are many players who have done far worse this season than DeMarcus, but because he is miss labeled he gets the most attention.

D. Calling me a homer because I pointed out facts of other players doing far worse and getting far less attention? I don't think that makes me a homer, I didn't say what he did was intelligent, because obviously getting a 2nd Tech was stupid.. but please.. every Tech doesn't deserve a thread....

so I just want to make sure I understand, do you think he is mislabeled and is not a problem?

NYtilIdie
02-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Still love my Boogie.

king4day
02-06-2013, 04:27 PM
It's always two steps back with this guy. I'd still love to build my team around him though.

Sactown
02-06-2013, 04:48 PM
so I just want to make sure I understand, do you think he is mislabeled and is not a problem?

He's not nearly the problem people make him out to be.. He has some problems and some growing to do... but to say he's a lost cause and lazy is incorrect... he's just hyper emotional and needs to learn to keep that in check when things aren't going his way.

NYCkid12
02-06-2013, 04:54 PM
He's not nearly the problem people make him out to be.. He has some problems and some growing to do... but to say he's a lost cause and lazy is incorrect... he's just hyper emotional and needs to learn to keep that in check when things aren't going his way.

I agree with some

I don't think he's lazy either

I do however think he is a problem and it's not just people or the media who wake it out to be this way. The Kings themselves have suspended him 2 times I know of in the last 2 seasons for conduct detrimental to the team. I think he's lost a lot of respect with his own teammates, and you're right he has a lot of growing up to do

Hellcrooner
02-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Wich year is it? 2013 or 1813?

Not surprised tough, he is young and brainless and i see many posts in psd from young posters in wich they use anything related with females as something derogative/negative.

rocket
02-06-2013, 05:08 PM

Sheed... is Sheed

**** Demarcus

Missing56&33
02-06-2013, 05:11 PM
I guess it's frustrating to have a game like Jerome James and a work ethic like Eddy Curry and think it will get Blake Griffin results.

Snacks after midnight will slow you down but that's the refs fault for not respecting him. And **** Sean Elliott too.

PleaseBeNice
02-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I guess it's frustrating to have a game like Jerome James and a work ethic like Eddy Curry and think it will get Blake Griffin results.

Snacks after midnight will slow you down but that's the refs fault for not respecting him. And **** Sean Elliott too.

You're breathing air that could be used for more deserving people

dee279
02-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Im horrible at reading lips so ill take your word for it.

SMH!
02-06-2013, 05:24 PM

can you give me multiple sources that he has poor work ethic? I'd like to read.

Johann
02-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Get him out of Sac Town! Trade him to Toronto!

OceanSpray
02-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Cousins has the opportunity to be an elite big man in the game. He needs a lesson from an all time great. The way he portrays himself is downright terrible.

Sactown
02-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Cousins has the opportunity to be an elite big man in the game. He needs a lesson from an all time great. The way he portrays himself is downright terrible.
This sums it up very well.. He's not a bad person or a thug.. He's just young, immature, and very emotional..and honestly get's a undeserving bad rep.. He has been in great shape since his first season and has continued to improve on the floor

GrandDaddyPurp
02-06-2013, 07:14 PM
"Omg he's such a cancer/thug/headache! Trade him to us, we will give you [insert role player] for him"

But for real DeMarcus is the ****. Idgaf if he cost us the game. His attitude is what makes him my favorite basketball player. There's so many other issues on the team that need to be fixed first. His attitude should be the least of anyone's worries right now.

texanmonstra011
02-06-2013, 07:20 PM

you couldn't be any more incorrect and i'm not even a cousins supporter. i could care less about him, but you need to get your facts straight. The facts are he's the opposite of lazy, he constantly puts up 20 and 10 on a team where he gets no help, and he has superstar talent/potential despite his immature decisions. Those are the facts, and his rep isn't anything near towards being lazy. there's a reason why teams like Boston want to trade for him. He has a good work ethic and he's a special talent.

Other teams can see that Cousins needs to be in a winning foundation with some good vets around him to show him the ropes. If he was lazy, teams wouldn't want him despite his attitude. But since he has a great work ethic and is a fierce competitor, teams want to take a chance on him. Im not even a cousins fan, but those are the facts and theyre things that you lack on this topic. Sit down. He definitely needs to mature though.

GiantsSwaGG
02-06-2013, 07:25 PM
He's a thug. What do you expect

PC
02-06-2013, 07:30 PM

I wouldn't say he's lazy, just immature