PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch D-League games?

NoahH
02-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Does anyone watch D-League games either live or on TV or follow it at all? I was browsing the site today and wondered because I watch alot of NBA (ALOT), but no D-League (maybe for good reason?).

CubsBullsBucs
02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
no. i like the old format more

mikekhelxD
02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
If time permits, sure. But, that seems to be impossible.

Melo15
02-05-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't watch it on TV but whenever I'm back home from school I go to games. I live 10 minutes from where the Canton Charge play and tickets are usually insanely cheap. It's fun seeing some former college stars who never made it or washed up guys trying to get back into the league. Games are usually pretty entertaining.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
I would, but it seems so rarely that many people transition upwards into the nba and have success. If it was treated more like an English premier league type system, (can you imagine bad teams being relegated? Lets see who's tanking games then.) then it would generate some interest.

JNoel
02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
If a known prospect is playing then there is reason to watch, otherwise nty.

NoahH
02-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I would, but it seems so rarely that many people transition upwards into the nba and have success. If it was treated more like an English premier league type system, (can you imagine bad teams being relegated? Lets see who's tanking games then.) then it would generate some interest.

That would be interesting. LOL send the bottom four teams down. Too bad there's a greater chance of me hitting the jackpot then the NBA doing this.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-05-2013, 04:39 PM
That would be interesting. LOL send the bottom four teams down. Too bad there's a greater chance of me hitting the jackpot then the NBA doing this.

Haha, I know, that has been my thinking the whole time, and I'm sure there are problems with it, but I just posted a thread to see what people think of the idea itself.

arkanian215
02-05-2013, 04:40 PM
0a