View Full Version : Metta World Peace punch at the palace

LAKobeBryant
02-03-2013, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9VgD4iUcc&feature=player_embedded

Good flash backs :)

Update: MWP suspended for one game.

RipCity32
02-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Artest is the biggest piece of trash in the league.Stern should have just booted him out the league a long time ago.

rocket
02-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Grabs him around the neck, punches him in the chin, doesn't get ejected great!

C-Wick925
02-03-2013, 05:06 PM
If thats a punch....

IDK i hated artest before but this article made me look at him a bit different.. Im the same way, Short tempered

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-world-peace-20130203,0,1941887.column

Phenomenonsense
02-03-2013, 05:12 PM
If thats a punch....

IDK i hated artest before but this article made me look at him a bit different.. Im the same way, Short tempered

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-world-peace-20130203,0,1941887.column

Maybe you should look at your life a bit differently if you think it's okay to be like Metta.

JNoel
02-03-2013, 05:13 PM
He should get lethal injection.

ThunderousDemon
02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Artest is the biggest piece of trash in the league.Stern should have just booted him out the league a long time ago.

:horse::dance::dance2:

ThunderousDemon
02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
He should get lethal injection.

Wow, that's a despicable thing to say.

LeperMessiah
02-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Nice uppercut

STA_PLAR
02-03-2013, 06:32 PM
its just a little scuffle. Its his reputation that does the rest.

ThaDubs
02-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Metta World Peace of ****.

Chucky Woods
02-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Wow what a hard punch pause not.

A little over reaction here.

Blitzbolt
02-03-2013, 07:24 PM
You never see him do this with all the other crazy dudes like Garnet,RWallace Tony Allen ect..

sep11ie
02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I wish someone woulda thrown a drink at him...

DallasTrilla23
02-03-2013, 08:08 PM
smh...

Robbw241
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Suspension incoming

king4day
02-03-2013, 08:16 PM
I get the feeling when the league reviews this it'll be ugpraded to a flagrant 2, fine, and suspension.

LJEATON26
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Once a punk *** *****, always a punk *** *****.

justinnum1
02-03-2013, 08:26 PM
sad thing is stern would be helping the lakers if he suspends artest

Duncan = Donkey
02-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Ghetto Trash, wish someone should shoot him in the elbow

lamzoka
02-03-2013, 09:03 PM
He will get suspended 1 game by the league.

Mataro41
02-03-2013, 09:05 PM
MWP is weak

ACanadian
02-03-2013, 09:20 PM
MWP is weak

I'd like to see you say that to his face..

sep11ie
02-03-2013, 09:32 PM
I'd see it being suspension worthy if he had a history of this sort of thing, but not for some as squeaky clean as this man.

mark1125
02-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Really dude? MWP....biggest va-jay jay in the NBA. Notice the pussification when the beefy boys came that way. What a slag heap.

superwill
02-03-2013, 10:35 PM
i love how some of you guys talk tuff on here its funny

ThaDubs
02-03-2013, 10:39 PM
MWP for MVP!

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-03-2013, 11:53 PM
sad thing is stern would be helping the lakers if he suspends artest

This . Artest is Trash now.

69centers
02-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Suspension incoming

3 games

Marques24kobe
02-04-2013, 12:16 AM
I think if we slow it down even more, and watch it 1000 more times, there's really no reason he shouldn't be suspended for the year.

rocket
02-04-2013, 12:17 AM

I really, really hate when people say something like this.

People can call Metta World Piece Of **** what ever they want.

ombada
02-04-2013, 12:18 AM
that wasnt a punch, he was getting under knights arm to push it away. Overreaction of the year here.

MWP for president!

sharqstealth
02-04-2013, 12:37 AM
He should just change his name to Metta World War

Chi~TwnHawksFan
02-04-2013, 12:41 AM
its all in the past..quit being p u s s i e s and get over it

LakersMaster24
02-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Metta World Peace = God.

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Ill say this....Metta/Artest whatever you want to call him is a beast. Dude isnt like the rest of these wanna be thugs. This man can fight, he trains MMA and boxing and has the mind of a wacko making him more dangerous. He is the NBA's version of Mike Tyson. People in here saying he runs from big guys is stupid. Most everybuddy in the NBA knows not to F with Artest. I respect the guy because of his story and his dedication to turn his career and life around and also its good to see someone who isnt just acting hard like the Westbrooks, J R SMiths, Garnetts, and Kenyon Martins of the NBA. Artest would have fit better for the 80's version of NBA basketball

P.S that was no punch......my god i would hate for you guys to see what a real punch looks like

phantasyyy
02-04-2013, 12:58 AM
that was gangstah *****

phantasyyy
02-04-2013, 12:59 AM
just gave him a lil chin tap with the top of his hand lool

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Ill say this....Metta/Artest whatever you want to call him is a beast. Dude isnt like the rest of these wanna be thugs. This man can fight, he trains MMA and boxing and has the mind of a wacko making him more dangerous. He is the NBA's version of Mike Tyson. People in here saying he runs from big guys is stupid. Most everybuddy in the NBA knows not to F with Artest. I respect the guy because of his story and his dedication to turn his career and life around and also its good to see someone who isnt just acting hard like the Westbrooks, J R SMiths, Garnetts, and Kenyon Martins of the NBA. Artest would have fit better for the 80's version of NBA basketball

P.S that was no punch......my god i would hate for you guys to see what a real punch looks like

He may be strong but he has no athleticism... a ****ing toddler could outrun his ***. Plus he's still a ***** and I could name multiple people in the NBA who would still beat his ***. A young Shaq would snap him into fourths and **** on his body.

SoFreshNsoClean
02-04-2013, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9VgD4iUcc&feature=player_embedded

Good flash backs :)

Congrats your the 90020192th person to mention this. Someone always brings it up every year...

THINKBLUE15
02-04-2013, 03:08 AM
He may be strong but he has no athleticism... a ****ing toddler could outrun his ***. Plus he's still a ***** and I could name multiple people in the NBA who would still beat his ***. A young Shaq would snap him into fourths and **** on his body.
I love how you're stoked on being the 5th seed.

Stuckey#3
02-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Artest has... and always be a piece of *****. I don't care how many psychiatrists speak on his behalf. That mofo is a bastard. I hope that one day Ben Wallace beats the dog***** out of his crazy @$$.

Stuckey#3
02-04-2013, 03:50 AM
:pity:

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 03:52 AM

Name these multiple people? LOL your prob someone who though Kimbo Slice was a beast right? Then gets his azz beat by the bottom feeders in the UFC and Strikeforce. Your comparing Shaq who is 7'2 350 pounds to Artest who is 6'7 250. Ive beatn the **** out of people double my size because i train to do so, Artest actually trains in MMA and was looking into a boxing career after his NBA Career so who knows how Artest would fair against Shaq. Have you not seen the show Shaq VS Pros? Shaq got his azz beat against a boxer a A QUARTER his size. While Artest isnt the best basketball player i know one thing for sure and thats Artest is not a fake thug. The man is someone who would come out on top against MOST NBA players in a fight.

sventhedog
02-04-2013, 03:58 AM
i would've enjoyed a video of wilt's 100.

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Tough Guys in here huh?

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 04:02 AM
That's because some fools on here can. I'm in Cali look me up b!tch.

Where in Cali? Im at Cobrinha Brizilian Jiu-Jitsu and Fitness in LA all week 1330-1530. We are constantly looking for guys who think are tough. I even had i guy from PSD with the balls to show up once lol be thrilled for #2 mr. bad azz.

Free gloves.....just sign a waiver

LAcowBOMBER
02-04-2013, 04:28 AM
They mad?

Yeah, they mad

Don't try to get tangled up with a thug and not expect them not to do something. That was barely anything. If MWP threw a punch Knight would be looking up at the lights

Trueblue2
02-04-2013, 04:51 AM

As a laker fan I'd be pretty stoked to be the 5th seed right now...

--23--
02-04-2013, 05:04 AM
:laugh2: that was not a punch

Duncan = Donkey
02-04-2013, 05:23 AM
Where in Cali? Im at Cobrinha Brizilian Jiu-Jitsu and Fitness in LA all week 1330-1530. We are constantly looking for guys who think are tough. I even had i guy from PSD with the balls to show up once lol be thrilled for #2 mr. bad azz.

who was it? a prominent member?

HowFit
02-04-2013, 05:24 AM
Such a dummy...

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 08:17 AM

I love how you're stoked on being 10th seed...

eso
02-04-2013, 08:21 AM

I will be in LA in April if the wife allows me while on holidays I will come in for a roll.

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I will be in LA in April if the wife allows me while on holidays I will come in for a roll.

You realize the guy's fake internet badass... he's probably some fat smelly guy hiding behind his computer... or maybe he's buff like CousinsEvansDuo...

mark1125
02-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Name these multiple people? LOL your prob someone who though Kimbo Slice was a beast right? Then gets his azz beat by the bottom feeders in the UFC and Strikeforce. Your comparing Shaq who is 7'2 350 pounds to Artest who is 6'7 250. Ive beatn the **** out of people double my size because i train to do so, Artest actually trains in MMA and was looking into a boxing career after his NBA Career so who knows how Artest would fair against Shaq. Have you not seen the show Shaq VS Pros? Shaq got his azz beat against a boxer a A QUARTER his size. While Artest isnt the best basketball player i know one thing for sure and thats Artest is not a fake thug. The man is someone who would come out on top against MOST NBA players in a fight.

:ohno:

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Oh man you've beaten people double your size! That's ****ing believable as hell. Considering you're telling me this through a ****ing forum, obviously you're telling me the truth right?

Lions #81
02-04-2013, 10:44 AM

What would Artest do? Hit him? Yeah, like he wants to jeopardize his life off of the court by beating someone up because he called him names. :facepalm:

That doesn't justify any of his actions. Are you trying to argue that it does? I really hope not.

Tough Guys in here huh?

Artest sure is tough, picking on little BK7 and doesn't do **** when Maxiell walks up to him. :rolleyes:

NYKNYGNYY
02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Metta World Peace of ****.

Hahaha classic

Gators123
02-04-2013, 11:04 AM
And notice how he didn't do anything to Maxiell..

Rémy LeBeau
02-04-2013, 11:37 AM
You never see him do this with all the other crazy dudes like Garnet,RWallace Tony Allen ect..

Garnett is a studio thug, he didn't try to act hard until he joined Boston. He lost all credibility when Anthony punk'd him anyway.

Mataro41
02-04-2013, 11:49 AM
If his name was Artest he would have laid him out

RipCity32
02-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Ben Wallace shoved Artest halfway across the court and punked him out.Artest stood there like a little scared girl.Lambier and Mahorn and those guys were trying to fight opposing tough guys not little tiny guards that are not fighters.

WAYNEBO
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Garbage head case... nothing to see here.

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 04:15 PM
You realize the guy's fake internet badass... he's probably some fat smelly guy hiding behind his computer... or maybe he's buff like CousinsEvansDuo...

Just because you typically come across text and psd tough guys, doesnt mean we are not real my man. Im not gonna continue and waist my time with you or anyone else in here. I gave you my gym and TIMES ill be there every day of weak. You can call my gym if you want the number and ask for me if you have any more doubts.

Hit me a private message big boy and anyone else who said they will be in the local area. Most of you who were kool and ive known on here ill get you a free couple days and if you have been looking into MMA its a good start. For the fake tough guys who use swear words to sound big and **** talkers like i said FREE pair of gloves and sign a waiver and ill gladly choke you out. Private message me and ill get you my phone# or facebook whatever you want to set it up.

What more do you want? Tell your in the area and have the balls im done with this talk.

RipCity32
02-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Just because you typically come across text and psd tough guys, doesnt mean we are not real my man. Im not gonna continue and waist my time with you or anyone else in here. I gave you my gym and TIMES ill be there every day of weak. You can call my gym if you want the number and ask for me if you have any more doubts.

Hit me a private message big boy and anyone else who said they will be in the local area. Most of you who were kool and ive known on here ill get you a free couple days and if you have been looking into MMA its a good start. For the fake tough guys who use swear words to sound big and **** talkers like i said FREE pair of gloves and sign a waiver and ill gladly choke you out. Private message me and ill get you my phone# or facebook whatever you want to set it up.

What more do you want? Tell your in the area and have the balls im done with this talk.

you sound like a idiot right now just stop.

TotesMagotes
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
... im done with this talk.

Just for clarification, does this mean you will no longer be posting on PSD? If so, I support your decision.

Trueblue2
02-04-2013, 05:21 PM

Have you heard of bars? Those are good places to go if youre looking for idiots wanting to fight. I dont doubt you could **** me up, but its the internet man. Calm down.

rocket
02-04-2013, 05:37 PM

Do you even lift?

Gators123
02-04-2013, 05:47 PM

:laugh2: Calm down tough guy.

OceanSpray
02-04-2013, 05:49 PM
He's backkkkk

mark1125
02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Just for clarification, does this mean you will no longer be posting on PSD? If so, I support your decision.

We can dream. He is probably off slapping around some 5th grader for their lunch money.

Gators123
02-04-2013, 05:55 PM
We can dream. He is probably off slapping around some 5th grader for their lunch money.

How else would he get money for his X-Small Tapout shirts?

mark1125
02-04-2013, 05:59 PM
How else would he get money for his X-Small Tapout shirts?

LOL.....better watch it. He be a bad mofo.

OceanSpray
02-04-2013, 06:00 PM

Spend your time in school instead of worrying about beating up people online. You act like you're Anderson Silva.... Sit down and go back to beating up 14 year old's.

KingPosey
02-04-2013, 06:04 PM
It's absolutely a chin check, and definitely not a punch. He will catch something for that.

kobebabe
02-04-2013, 06:16 PM
with a comment like that you might be worse off that MWP (sorry forgot to quote. this is meant for the dude who said he should get lethal injection!)

C-Wick925
02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Maybe you should look at your life a bit differently if you think it's okay to be like Metta.

Maybe you should learn to read a bit differently...

I said i had a short temper, In no part of my post did i say that my short temper isnt handled properly..

C-Wick925
02-04-2013, 07:36 PM

:hide:

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 08:44 PM

First of all I live in Norcal not Socal and I'm not willing to go down 350+ miles just to be confronted by some fat kid. Secondly calm your tiny balls, you're honestly trying to intimidate me through an internet forum. You're making yourself look like a ridiculous immature little ******. You make yourself look like you don't even do the things you claim you do by boasting about it so much. We're having a conversation about MWP and you're getting all *****-mode because I said a few things over the internet? Pathetic.

NFLNBA
02-04-2013, 09:18 PM
First of all I live in Norcal not Socal and I'm not willing to go down 350+ miles just to be confronted by some fat kid. Secondly calm your tiny balls, you're honestly trying to intimidate me through an internet forum. You're making yourself look like a ridiculous immature little ******. You make yourself look like you don't even do the things you claim you do by boasting about it so much. We're having a conversation about MWP and you're getting all *****-mode because I said a few things over the internet? Pathetic.

Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to train against other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.

RipCity32
02-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to have sex with other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.

Settle down

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to train against other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.

You're pissed off? It's the ****ing internet. If I was saying this **** to your face it would still not really be enough to piss you off but over a forum it makes you look ridiculous. If you want to settle this over PMs go ahead I'm done with spamming a basketball thread because some ***** over the internet is on her period.

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Settle down

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

smith&wesson
02-04-2013, 10:12 PM
not really cool to go after a rookie whos soo much smaller then you.... but then again it wasnt really a punch, i dont know how that could have hurt. but still leave the kid alone.

ThaDubs
02-04-2013, 10:15 PM
not really cool to go after a rookie whos soo much smaller then you.... but then again it wasnt really a punch, i dont know how that could have hurt. but still leave the kid alone.

Sophomore.

Matter.
02-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Stop Overreacting.

RipCity32
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM

It really wasn't that bad it's just typical Artest is all.

b-ballistic
02-04-2013, 10:37 PM
:hide:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

b-ballistic
02-04-2013, 10:38 PM
It really wasn't that bad it's just typical Artest is all.

Exactly

RipCity32
02-05-2013, 01:54 PM
1 game suspension,nice.

Silent
02-05-2013, 02:14 PM
I never seen so many blind people all at ounce all the laker fans are literally blind

Lions #81
02-05-2013, 04:32 PM
[/B]

Settle down

:laugh:

THINKBLUE15
02-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Artest has... and always be a piece of *****. I don't care how many psychiatrists speak on his behalf. That mofo is a bastard. I hope that one day Ben Wallace beats the dog***** out of his crazy @$$.
So you want someone worse than Artest and a bigger danger to society to beat up Artest? Got it. Stop cussing so much.

I love how you're stoked on being 10th seed...
I'm not. I'd rather make the playoffs. We've missed the playoffs twice in 30 years. We're allowed to struggle once every blue moon. The difference between you and I is if we were the 5th seed, 4th seed, 3rd seed, or whatever seed, I wouldn't be making a sig "Lakers 5th seed>Warriors 10th seed"...because I really don't care about other teams. You're so jealous of the Lakers sustained success that the second things don't go their way, you jump on it. It's a compliment to us really.

Am I mad? No, not really. Because I barely even care about the NBA. It's the worst sport out of the major 3. LA just happens to be blessed with the best NBA franchise in the league and they're easy to gravitate to as a local.

Point is, if we were the 5th seed (knowing nothing of how this season has played out thus far), we'd still be disappointed. You're stoked on the 5th seed. Neither team is winning the championship so who cares.

LAKobeBryant
02-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Update: MWP suspended for one game.

Im_in_Mia_bish
02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
lol

mdm692
02-05-2013, 05:41 PM
So you want someone worse than Artest and a bigger danger to society to beat up Artest? Got it. Stop cussing so much.

I'm not. I'd rather make the playoffs. We've missed the playoffs twice in 30 years. We're allowed to struggle once every blue moon. The difference between you and I is if we were the 5th seed, 4th seed, 3rd seed, or whatever seed, I wouldn't be making a sig "Lakers 5th seed>Warriors 10th seed"...because I really don't care about other teams. You're so jealous of the Lakers sustained success that the second things don't go their way, you jump on it. It's a compliment to us really.

Am I mad? No, not really. Because I barely even care about the NBA. It's the worst sport out of the major 3. LA just happens to be blessed with the best NBA franchise in the league and they're easy to gravitate to as a local.

Point is, if we were the 5th seed (knowing nothing of how this season has played out thus far), we'd still be disappointed. You're stoked on the 5th seed. Neither team is winning the championship so who cares.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that comment :laugh:. As soon aa the Lakers are back in contention the NBA becomes the #1 sport in all of LA but when they suck it goes to "I don't even watch basketball". Have fun missing the playoffs and picking in the lo. . .oh wait my bad no pick lol.

PatriotsGirl
02-05-2013, 08:53 PM
World Peace has the most ironic history, does he not? Get punched by World Peace.