PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Marshall wants an all Raptors dunk contest

Tmath
02-02-2013, 11:10 PM
kendall marshallverified ‏@kbutter5

#letrossdunk #letderozandunk #letrudydunk #justletraptorsdunk dunk contest would be wild.

:cool:

xxplayerxx23
02-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Who? ;)

Ill21
02-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Raptors forum?

dalton749
02-02-2013, 11:23 PM
and let quincy acy dunk. it would be legit lol

sixer04fan
02-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Would not watch... Nor would the rest of America. Get over yourselves, Raptors.

#wouldnotwatch #obnoxioushashtags #shutupkendall

marvILLous
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM

Haaaaaater

Pretty sure u would watch don't lie now lol

Jint.
02-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Kendall Marshall forum

Tmath
02-02-2013, 11:38 PM

#ignorantamerican #xenophobia #dontbejelly

KingPosey
02-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Don't be "jelly"? Did you type that with limp wrists? I bet each key stroke let out a slight lisp when you pressed them. Jelly? You're a grown *** man right?

And calling him an ignorant American, instead of just ignorant, shows you aren't any better. The way the rest of the world talks about doesn't show that you have any less of a xenophobia. I hate when people out of The States are so hypocritical and ignorant on the topic

ACanadian
02-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Don't be "jelly"? Did you type that with limp wrists? I bet each key stroke let out a slight lisp when you pressed them. Jelly? You're a grown *** man right?

And calling him an ignorant American, instead of just ignorant, shows you aren't any better. The way the rest of the world talks about doesn't show that you have any less of a xenophobia. I hate when people out of The States are so hypocritical and ignorant on the topic

And you are still no better man then him for the hypocritical post

jrap08
02-02-2013, 11:57 PM

He was the first to use America & seems to imply that raptors is not a part of NBA. Lol Kendall isn't even a raptors to begin with but he appreciate us. Give credit where its due

Stuckey#3
02-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Big market bandwagon fans back off. The future of this league is not in NY or LA or Boston...
It's in Indy, Toronto, OKC, GS and Detroit.

mrker
02-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Outside of all this witty banter. A same team dunk off would cool just on the idea of it,( raptors are one of the few teams that could do it,)And

I got no problems with Ross, Demar and gay but that's only if they got some moves to break out,

Forget what team they play for, just watch them jump, again if its just jumping, Boring every team has a couple of those type
But if these three are in to it and got some really innovative dunks planned,

Sign me up

bucketss
02-03-2013, 12:13 AM

calm down bruh bruh.

bucketss
02-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Big market bandwagon fans back off. The future of this league is not in NY or LA or Boston...

:clap::cool:

dee279
02-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Kendall Marshall? #WhoTheHellisThat

DubbyDubbs
02-03-2013, 12:16 AM

This dude sounds jelly...

b@llhog24
02-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Who?

b@llhog24
02-03-2013, 12:18 AM

You actually took that seriously?

Tmath
02-03-2013, 12:28 AM

faridk89
02-03-2013, 12:29 AM
not sure why everything kobe, lebron and rose related is ok to be posted in the NBA forum but whenever something raptor related comes up everyone gets mad....

get over yourselves people... you can't deny that ross, gay and derozan are amazing dunkers!

eibbor
02-03-2013, 12:36 AM

Fact

jon32
02-03-2013, 12:37 AM
may as well ......Rudy Gay, DeMar DeRozan, Terrence Ross, Quincy Acy......................John Lucas the Turd

Itd actually be a better group than what usually gets put together for it haha

Tmath
02-03-2013, 12:39 AM
not sure why everything kobe, lebron and rose related is ok to be posted in the NBA forum but whenever something raptor related comes up everyone gets mad....

get over yourselves people... you can't deny that ross, gay and derozan are amazing dunkers!

Yeah, we can never have a Raptor thread without someone bashing Canada, its quite sad really.

Jint.
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Who?

Kenneth Mathers

rurichie
02-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Should we let all the TORONTO raptors dunk? EHH

torontosports10
02-03-2013, 12:58 AM

Want some peanut butter with that jelly?

SA5195
02-03-2013, 01:21 AM

You have to be kidding me...:laugh:

heyman321
02-03-2013, 01:23 AM

Sounds like someone is jelly.

BALLER R
02-03-2013, 01:24 AM
People bashing Canada are usually ignorant or uneducated. I don't mind them. But Raptors do have 3 of the best dunkers in the NBA. How many other teams have 3 high flyers on their team?

Chronz
02-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Is James White still eligible?

smith&wesson
02-03-2013, 01:39 AM

Then don't watch :D

You do sound jelly :

This dude sounds jelly...

Sounds like someone is jelly.

Eh, yes they should

smith&wesson
02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
It would be cool if they had a Blake vs Derozan part 2 since dero got robbed in that last contest ... Or maybe just have a clippers vs raptors dunk contest

Knowledge
02-03-2013, 01:48 AM
1. Hold a contest for 4 lucky (Raptor) fans on twitter (first 4 people to name the entire roster or something like that)

2. Allow 4 fans to get autographs and be the judge of the all Raptor's dunk contest

3. Gather the fellas after the practice and have a dunk-off.

4. Make sure someone has a camera and uploads it to youtube

Problem solved.

Raptor4life
02-03-2013, 02:02 AM

What are you even talking about? Kendall Marshall isn't even associated with the Toronto Raptors at all lol...

And there's no denying that the Raptors have talented dunkers in derozan and Gay who have been in multiple dunk contests and terrence ross who has shown to have some great hops in game.

Your post makes no sense and it honestly just comes off as a way for you to bash Toronto when literally the only association this Kendall guy has with Toronto is that he played against them ONCE in his entire career. Your post seems to lack any sense or logic.

ThuglifeJ
02-03-2013, 02:05 AM
the best raptor all time should definitely be the judge. just sayin

deaner
02-03-2013, 02:05 AM
It would be cool if they had a Blake vs Derozan part 2 since dero got robbed in that last contest ... Or maybe just have a clippers vs raptors dunk contest

Didn't that just happen the other night? I know who won that one... Even the refs couldn't write their own story.

lakerfan85
02-03-2013, 02:18 AM
I'd watch that ****!!

heyman321
02-03-2013, 02:20 AM
the best raptor all time should definitely be the judge. just sayin

Damon Stoudamire? Lol I kid I kid....

Jazzanity420
02-03-2013, 02:31 AM
It's in Indy, Toronto, OKC, GS, Detroit and Utah

Even small market fanbases forget about us :cry:

ThuglifeJ
02-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Damon Stoudamire? Lol I kid I kid....

Hey he was the man no joke.

I still want to see Shaq's dunk contest suggestion. Even if Kobe and VC are OLD now. He said he wants Lebron, Kobe, Vince, Wade, Durant
I think it was.

I do wanna see T Ross dunk tho..Derozen not so much he's gone twice already..

Celtics33
02-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Toronto is one of the few teams that could offer 3 potential dunk contestants. It would be a cool internal team dunk contest, but I like the fact that there are players representing different teams in the dunk contest on all-star weekend.

sunsfan88
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Kendall Marshall is an awful basketball player.

If he spent as much time practicing and working on that awful shot of his as he does on Twitter, he would be looking at a decent future in the NBA.

Can't wait til we cut this clown.

Tmath
02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Kendall Marshall is an awful basketball player.

If he spent as much time practicing and working on that awful shot of his as he does on Twitter, he would be looking at a decent future in the NBA.

Can't wait til we cut this clown.

Wow! he's just a rookie, giving up on him already?