PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles/Toronto trade

mrblisterdundee
02-02-2013, 05:51 PM
I've heard rumors of the Raptors' interest in Pau Gasol, even if it means going into the luxury tax threshold.
Los Angeles trades Gasol ($19 million, 2 years) and Devin Ebanks ($1 million, 1 year) to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani ($10 million, 3 years) and Amir Johnson ($6 million, 3 years).
The Lakers get back some talented youth, including a shooter and a banger. Toronto gets Gasol, although I think he'd still play power forward next to Jonas Valanciunas, and a role player who can play both forward positions.

Raidaz4Life
02-02-2013, 11:50 PM
I've heard rumors of the Raptors' interest in Pau Gasol, even if it means going into the luxury tax threshold.
Los Angeles trades Gasol ($19 million, 2 years) and Devin Ebanks ($1 million, 1 year) to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani ($10 million, 3 years) and Amir Johnson ($6 million, 3 years).
The Lakers get back some talented youth, including a shooter and a banger. Toronto gets Gasol, although I think he'd still play power forward next to Jonas Valanciunas, and a role player who can play both forward positions.

No way we'd even consider that. We don't want 3 year contracts.